[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Returning to Kek, Hermeticism, and Memetic Studies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1478073006167.png (15KB, 604x490px) Image search: [Google]
1478073006167.png
15KB, 604x490px
Reddit is already getting tired of any memes derived from kekposting. When they finally abandon their hollow shitty little slogans and that fuckawful kekistan meme, we can finally go back to real, actual worship. Not just shouting "praise kek" because it's fun, but true prayer, meditation, and devotion. Redditors aren't religious. They're the site that spawned the fedora meme. They just imitated what they saw happening here for novelty and amusement. It's no coincidence that this board become so miserable when we stopped our worship and studies of memetics. Turning our back on this, whether it was because we just figured we had won after the election or because that faggot Sargon ruined our image, was a mistake. We got shit done when we had Kek. We made better memes and seriously expanded the influence of racism, fascism, and white nationalism. We can do it again.
>>
Agreed. Though we witiness miracles, we must never lose knowledge of the miraculous. To be so blinded by our works that we lose our ways. Praise him. I will think on this while studying the texts of the Ogdoad, the fundament of memetics.
>>
It isn't too late if anyone still gives a shit.
>>
Shadilay.
>>
I think things were better when we just made memes for ourselves instead of trying to "redpill normies". I honestly think they were more effective at shaping reality too. We can still kind of see this in the colbert scoops meme.
>>
For what's it's worth people are still doing this shit on /magick/ and /bmw/ on 4*2chan. But kudos for making a /pol/ thread about it.

It's a shame /x/ never REALLY got into it.
>>
>>127685588
/x/ are a bunch of underage losers. They would just hold us back.
>>
>>127685635
They are a bunch of edgy elitists, but they do have a decent amount of occult knowledge.
>>
>>127685692
>decent amount of occult knowledge

Oh yeah faggot, like those Yugioh fortune telling threads? Or how about the RP threads which comprise 50% of the board?
>>
>>127685764
>Yugioh fortune telling threads
Are you serious?
>>
>>127686010
I'm not. the board somewhere around 2013 or so had multiple yugioh fortune telling threads for a good 5 months.
>>
>>127686176
I am* dunno why i wrote not.
>>
>>127686176
That's roughly the time I left.
>>
>>127685588
The last thing /x/ would ever stumble upon would be anything paranormal.
>>
Too bad plant mod deletes KeK threads.
>>
>>127689856
He also deleted RWSS threads but allowed controlled opposition shit like "alt knight".
>>
Praise Kek
SHADILAY
>>
Normies took pepe back. And /pol/ let it happen.
>>
>>127690051
Notice how retarded bait threads stay up but suddenly the "quality of the discussion" becomes important the moment you post about KeK, the elite or esotericism.
>>
>>127682520
This. I almost gave up on Kek with Le Pen loss and the kekistan subversion faggotry. Until i listened to the song from the shadilay album saying he would leave us until september.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.