[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another white lady marries Pajeet and embraces Hindu Culture.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170530_113502.jpg (184KB, 1080x1165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_113502.jpg
184KB, 1080x1165px
Why are there so many Foreigner White ladies into Indians nowadays /pol?

https://youtu.be/6GxroRF0Deo

And I'm happy that Pajeets are able to get the best and non trashy ones.
>>
>>127682374
How is it related to politics? Fuck off with your stupid thread. Btw she looks like my mom.
>>
File: image_.jpg (101KB, 1023x704px) Image search: [Google]
image_.jpg
101KB, 1023x704px
>>127682374
Why are Indians such players?
>>
money, and there comes a point where the population of an ethnic minority tips and suddenly the men go from invisible and highly undesirable, to exotic foreigners/invaders. I'm seeing it happen with east asian men but not indians. It coincides with the amount of money, status and prestige the men are gaining too.
For instance in australia pretty much all of the good finance jobs are 100% asian now because white australians just don't work hard enough / aren't studious enough to compete with asians for them
>>
I'm glad we get to trade women Pajeet. Indian women are top tier. No complaining here :)
>>
>hourly AMWF shill thread
it's just sad because at least niggers can approach white women in real life instead of just larping online

remember to sage/report
>>
File: ed5.jpg (61KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
ed5.jpg
61KB, 600x758px
>>127682374
she is saved from jeebus.
>>
>>127683090
I wonder what kind of pajeet she'll poo out there Rankesh
>>
Hinduism is fastest growing religion in russia
>>
>>127682374
Once you go hindu, well at least you aren't with a dindu
>>
>>127683090
Say hello to your new step dad

>>127684077
Because money
>>
all the white women with pajeets are pretty much all the equivalent of average 4chan male, they have been rejected countless times so they settle with pajeets who think they are slaying prime white pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
>>127686110
Keep telling yourself that, Jüri. Have fun in your eastern european shithole btw.
>>
File: 1495926426048.jpg (96KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1495926426048.jpg
96KB, 1023x682px
>>127686110
Kek keep telling that yourself. This girl in OP is clearly a qt and the one with Tamil negro being spammed is a qt too. Indian men are much less likely to marry a non-cultured trashy white slut.
>>
I imagine it's chemistry between two particular individuals.

The general trend is people stick to their race, and a side oddity is east asian women spreading their legs for White men. Anything outside that is two individuals who really, really like each other.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.