[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Our God Having Trouble Fighting Mohammed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: the prophet mohammed.png (680KB, 855x434px) Image search: [Google]
the prophet mohammed.png
680KB, 855x434px
I was watching the trailer for "The Innocence of Muslims", and I found myself inspired by that Mohammed fellow. It's really amazing how his archetype has lasted for thousands of years and has killed so many thousands of people.
We have Jesus Christ, who is far more impressive intellectually, but young men want red meat. They want Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit. They want someone who appeals to their baser instincts. Mohammed managed to make a religion out of that, and it looks like the Islamists will continue until they all die.
If Jesus just picked up a sword one time, maybe we wouldn't be inundated by the barnacle religion of Islam. Then again, if Jesus picked up the sword, he couldn't have been the perfect man. He couldn't have been the most principled man. He couldn't have been the most manly, the most willing to sacrifice himself on principle.
In the end, I think that Jesus will be on the right side of history. Once the Beta-males and the nasty feminists realize that their sexual dysfunction is not based on Judeo-Christian values, we can start to drive Islam back into the desert hell from whence it came. Until then, we need to find different ways to market our lord and savior.
>>
>>127677877
I would say the prophet of a religion makes the religion acceptable to the audiance . My personal view of Jesus is he was a Rabbi, He wanted to expand Judisim so he changed the rules, Mohammad was a warrior trying to unite the Middle East. His actions should be viewed as such.
>>
I have often argued that the West would not have survived long enough to bring about the modern world without Christianity. Europe was the original home of the Bow & Arrow and the first art. A few fascinating technological feats notwithstanding, Pagan Europe was a cultural anarchy. All the cultures before Christ died after rapid growth. The genetic potential was not tamed until Christ, who is mistakenly called a Jew. No Jew before or since has ever been a perfect man. Jesus is God.
>>
>>127677877
All we need are Based Jesus memes
>>
File: Capture Jesus.png (26KB, 1111x529px) Image search: [Google]
Capture Jesus.png
26KB, 1111x529px
I agree, but the internet's love of Islam is preventing it.
>>
File: Jesus Our Lord (1).jpg (30KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Our Lord (1).jpg
30KB, 500x301px
I am no MEME master, but I feel the lord calling me to action.
>>
>>127677877
Islam is the last true religion.

By that I mean that significant number of Muslims really do reject Materialism and Rationalism for Religious Idealism.

Almost no Christians are real ones. They have faith in words and appearance only, while leading their lives as an atheist would, disregarding and ignoring the Scripture.
>>
>>127682905
Nice try troll... you get no points for being so obvious.
>>
These mental gymnastics are unnecessary.
Islam is just another Judaism Jr, like Christianity.
The Jews can throttle either one at their leisure.
No amount of bolt-on upgrades that you attach to your subordinate Abrahamic religion will give you autonomy from the rabbi.
From him all your privileges flow under these ideologies.
>>
Mark 4:7 "Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain.". Because God is the source of mercy and kindness, Christians can become complacent.
>>
>>127682905
Which is dangerous to have in an advanced civilization that separates region from government. Islam is not compatible with the current course of humanity.
>>
File: Beta-Male Pagan.jpg (30KB, 500x375px)
Beta-Male Pagan.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>
>>127683203
Dangerous for whom?
It doesn't matter. What matters is survival.
>>
If you had as much faith as a mustard seed, you could command a mountain to throw itself into the ocean.

With God, all things are possible. WE failed Him, and WE need to be redeemed though Christ.

Reclaim your faith, roll back the 19th Century, and these pagan savages will be made your footstool.
>>
>>127683610

Islam has schisms and sects that create conflict within their own cultures. They aren't perfect, bro.
>>
>>127683190
That part is telling you to not be a greedy, consumerist twit.
>>
thats your life goal to kill every last islamic its not in the bible

god judges them at the end
>>
>>127677877
There was that one time Jesus grabbed a stick beat a couple dudes and flipped over tables in that temple those merchants set up shop in.
>>
>>127683961
Reminds me of Star Wars desu.
>>
File: th (38).jpg (5KB, 278x157px) Image search: [Google]
th (38).jpg
5KB, 278x157px
Exactly. My brother, if you are not have not developed a passion for spreading the word of the lord, you will fall prey to earthly desires, much like the "TrigglyPuff". Look at her. A slave she is, and not only to her Hot Topic "transgenderism" trend. By taking God out of education we allowed emotion to trump reason. Remember, my sweet brother, God gave us free-will not to make it easy to get to his kingdom, but to make it hard. We feel the light of God through our Christian actions, but we choose our actions through reason.
>>
I have failed you, God. What can I do to reach those you love so dearly?
>>
Islam is a degenerate joke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0taTSaUO2hM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlzlBov9zc
>>
>>127681454
>who is mistakingly called a Jew

He is a Jew. His Jewish identity is an important aspect of His Salvific Mission, considering he was the prophesied Messiah of the Jewish people
>>
File: enters-synagogue.jpg (25KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
enters-synagogue.jpg
25KB, 500x326px
What would you do in this situation?
>>
File: Angel.jpg (7KB, 205x166px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
7KB, 205x166px
He is the Son of God. Only a human being, with all the depravities that come with mortality, can be a Jew. I will concede that the Spirit of Jesus Christ was occupying the body of a Jew, but his spirit is supreme. So, too, will ours once we rejoin God.
>>
>>127684913
David Wood is great, haven't taken the godpill yet, but his videos inspire me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.