[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelings about the Chinese colonization of Africa?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: it's all so tiresome.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
it's all so tiresome.png
643KB, 1022x731px
The documentary Empire of Dust is probably close to what the Europeans experienced when first colonizing Africa (probably worse).

BLACKS ARE LAZY. They refuse to work, steal things, and make fun of their superiors. No wonder why the punishments in colonial Africa seemed so harsh.

The Chinese in the documentary are constantly frustrated at the lack of work ethic the Blacks show. Even the main manager guy talks about how the Congo has refused to utilize the infrastructure and technology left by the Belgians. He has to constantly push them to keep them working because if he lets down, he knows they will stop. I am not a fan of the Chinese, but at least they have work ethic.

Just my observations. What are your thoughts?
>>
>>127676893
The Chinese are the only thing left in Civilization that can do something with Africa. If they can't do it then no one will ever be able to.
>>
>>127676893
Its for the best. Fuck; whatever keeps them out of Australia.
>>
>>127677342
It'll be the same end result. Niggers will revolt, calling the Chinese the "yellow devil" and Africa will go back to being the shit hole it's destined to be.
>>
>>127678064

this
>>
>>127676893
>frustrated at the lack of work ethic
>chinese
>masters of fake
>lords of cutting corners
>creators of fake, plastic rice
sure
>>
>>127678064
Some Chinese guy in the doc said something similar to this: I hate them, but at the same time I feel slightly bad for them.

I don't believe Blacks are capable of actually creating any high level of civilization on their own. You can be blessed with the most resource rich continent in the planet, but it won't do you any good if it's full of blacks.
>>
>>127678064
Yea but if the chinks actually claim any territory in africa shits gonna tilt the geopolitical map. I really do wonder if Mugabe could be retarded enough to sell one of his ports to the chinese.
>>
>>127678438
This is NEWER imperialism. I don't think the chinks are retarded enough to actually claim land outright even if it's de facto Chinese.

For example, Chinese basically own Mongolia and its mines but no one actually knows because they don't straight up claim that Mongolia is directly controlled by them.
>>
File: illiterates.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
illiterates.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>127678438
>mugabe
>ports
>>
>>127676893
>I am not a fan of the Chinese, but at least they have work ethic.

>Zipperhead goes to another mans country

>"Why you no do all of work and make me money nigger?"

he has enough "work ethic" to complain that some coon won't do all the work for him so he can take the money and walk away laughing.
If that gook cared a single shit about getting the job done he'd do it himself instead of being stupid enough to trust a porch monkey to do it. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to trust a black person?
>>
>>127678334
I mean, yeah, they are swindling jews but they have slave factories where workers work until they die of exhaustion. You won't see that in Africa.
>>
>>127678913
slave you workers out up to the point of exhaustion, and even suicide, it's not work ethics
>>
>>127678566
Yea I'm doing some reading and some articles kind of outline what they are doing in Zimbabwe. It looks like they are still laying the ground with infrastructure and making yuan legal tender there.
>>
>>127676893
it's kinda sad, at leas they tried to employ the locals. now most often they just import their own workforce
>>
>>127678569
>muh land locked country
>river ports aren't a thing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_in_Zimbabwe

Read a book retard
>>
>>127678064
hmmm irl they are calling us god-sent, white devils BTFO
>>
>>127676893
chinks and blacks are both non-white filth so i couldn't care any less about what they do to each other
>>
>>127678728
he couldn't do it himself because,they made the deal with the government that they must employ locals. It would be really easy to import chinks, and they usually do it most of the time.
>>
File: 1476590809952.jpg (65KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476590809952.jpg
65KB, 338x450px
>>127676893

The problem is that the multitude of black/chinese marriages will lead to a new class of mulattos with an IQ roughly in the same range as the average afircan-american, around 85-90, since most of the chinese workers in Africa likely are there to begin with because they have a lower than average IQ.

That puts them in the sweet spot for criminal activity and violence... This is a major problem. They will be smarter than their fellow africans but they will also be more dangerous.
>>
I just want Chinese men to breed with African women
>>
Chinese are red-pilled and nationalistic. Exactly how the west should be if liberals and jews didn't ruin it.

I fully support their conquest of the world and especially AI and genetic mastery.
>>
File: 0000.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0000.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>127676893
>>
>>127680093
>japanese
>using "us" when referring to China
Obvious troll American
>>
>>127680362
Chinese are the east asian equivalent of the jew though.
>>
>>127680556
I'm a chinaman on proxy
t. no-way intellectual
>>
>>127680491
>Trusting a nigger to do manual labor.

Lets be honest here, he wasn't that smart of a person to begin with if he though any place in Africa was a good investment.
>>
>>127678064
you think they'll catch on to the "maybe it's not everybody else who is in the wrong, but us?"
>>
>>127681047
People don't come to Africa for the people. It's the vast amount of resources that the continent is blessed with.

Some African governments only allow investment and mining if they hire people from that country so importing Chinese workers sometimes isn't an option.
>>
Chinks are pretty awful but niggers are lower than dog shit so I don't see what the big issue is.

At least the chinks will put the resources to better use than the monkeys.
>>
File: dingaan-retief.png (44KB, 1530x248px) Image search: [Google]
dingaan-retief.png
44KB, 1530x248px
>>127676893
>The documentary Empire of Dust is probably close to what the Europeans experienced when first colonizing Africa (probably worse).

When Europeans colonized Africa there was literally nothing and it was much more hostile and dangerous than it is now.
Trying to peacefully negotiate with blacks would get your entire entourage slaughtered. Pic related

The chinese are just piggy backing off of what remains of European infrastructure.
>>
>>127680647
If its not in my country than I'd rather a Jew exist than a nigger. The very existence of niggers is an offense to nature and humanity as a whole.
>>
>>127676893
Final point in chinese ascendancy as they can and will strip Africa of everything, settle and outbreed the africans since the chinese give no fucks about the natives(as they should) wont feel guilty and wont waste resources and manpower making the africans play at civilization and build infrastructure when they know its an useless endeavor
>>
Chinks don't feel any sympathy towards niggers and aren't burdened by feelings of guilt towards them. Why can't the west be more like this? Quit enabling those lazy, thieving fucks
>>
>>127681544
Oh I agree, most >90% of Jews are mostly similar to normal whites, it's the top percent that are the problem.
>>
>>127680491
he was just the translator too, poor guy had to take a massive redpill anally for all his loser country
>>
>>127680647
The properties of jews exist as minorities. Meaning one of the key points of Jewish identity is being a minority that subverts the host country.

Chinese are the majority in their country.

The jewish problem/question arises because of their minority status.
>>
Chinese better implement their one child policy there.
>>
>>127676893
> feelings about Chinese colonising Australia and New Zealand

Shits fucked here are there any burgeranons from Texas or Alaska in this thread ?
>>
>>127682600
I drove through Texas on a road trip several years ago. Does that count?
>>
>>127682420
Let me clarify the point. If Jews had their own country instead of being minorities the subversion would never occur.

Chinese can act jewish but they aren't doing the pretend minority / majority thing. The jewish problem is specifically because they are minorities who try to sabotage the host country for their own interests. Because they in general would love nothing more than to see the West destroyed as they feel no alignment with it.

It's the minority vs Majority argument. It's why muslims in France say would generally not mind muslim takeover of the country. Their alignment is with their religion/ethnicity and not the host country.

The jewish problem is a direct result of viewing themselves as a minority and the majority status of white countries as a problem to be fixed.

Multiculturalism is literally a jewish invention to subver the host country as a response to nazism. They view it that they would rather live in a mongrel country than a white country.

Of course the entire goals and projections are all self-defeating as the new Europe and new America is going to be even more anti-Israel and not every Jew will realize that it is trickery and intermarry. so it becomes more about globalism which fails because human genetics are not equal, and if USA/EU actually did become "blended up" it means avg IQ of 90 and china dominates the world
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>127680026
Waterways are not used for commercial transport; though some navigation is possible on Lake Kariba.
>>
>>127676893

1.) Somebody's gotta do it.
2.) They can have it.
>>
>>127683066
It's a waste of time honestly. The real race is in AI and genetics. Sure you can get some resources and economic gain from it but it's not really worth shit. Intelligence is the most important resource.

Africa is not important.
>>
The thing most people don't realize is that every race wants to keep Africa poor. They have plenty of resources and the people there are cheap, often willing to trade there resources or risk their lives to get from day to day.
For example, Somalia was once a poor but stable country that relied on fishing as a source of food and income. So the Europeans and Americans started to dump chemical waste in their waters which ultimately killed the fish and destroyed the country.
Then we have Arabs, like Saudi Arabia who use African mercenaries as cannon fodder whenever they go to war, knowing they can pay them almost nothing and send them on the most dangerous missions.
And now Chinese who are using Africans as a source of cheap labor.
Africans aren't just lazy, they are being exploited and they realize this. There is no future for them no matter how much effort they put into their work.
>>
>>127683215
IQ and genetics denial spotted
>>
In the future when I am a cold hearted cyborg I am going to run my schadenfreude.exe and laugh mechanically at you dog eating cunts when the Jews somehow engineer a reverse colonization programme and black the Middle Kingdom.
>>
>>127683344
Reminder AI isn't jewish or chinese.
>>
>>127680093
"Can I get you another egg roll, massa?"

Trust me, they will turn on you in the decades to come. After all it was the Europeans who built infrastructure in Africa to begin with you retard. Eventually the news stories about Chinese mine owners firing machine guns at striking workers (google it) will begin to leak out.
>>
>>127678064
>It'll be the same end result. Niggers will revolt, calling the Chinese the "yellow devil" and Africa will go back to being the shit hole it's destined to be.
It won't. Chinese would be deaf to "yellow devil" cries and would ignore screeching lefties like they always do.
>>
>>127678064
>Africa will go back to being the shit hole it's destined to be.

good, africa isn't economically free now.
>>
>>127682600
I like the cold
May I move to Alaska anon ?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.