[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time for me to move out of Portland?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0992.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Is it time for me to move out of Portland?
>>
>>127674304
no, stay there and piss off as many liberals as you can
>>
File: IMG_0994.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_0994.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>127674304
1. that's a shitty poster, nobody is going to read your novel
2. you posted sideways pictures, twice.

If you're wasting your time shilling here, at least put some fucking effort in it you sexually confused commie faggot
>>
>>127674304
Yep
>>
>>127674304
>and they call Califags "commifornians"
>not even noticing the capital of degeneracy that is Washington and Oregon
>all the craft beer, colored hair and coffee shops you can think off
>literally communists and Antifa in noticable quantity
Yeah no, the real commies are on the border with the eternal Leaf
>>
Was this at PSU? I saw it in Cramer
>>
>>127674304
fuck portland. its ruining oregon
>>
>>127676587
The fuck is wrong with craft beer and coffee?
>>
>>127676587
Think again. California can't find employees that aren't communists to work in government, so they had to change laws.
http://www.newsweek.com/california-resistance-could-soon-allow-communists-work-state-government-607949
That's a lot of communists.
>>
>>127676921
is for commies and nu-male hipsters
>>
>>127677031
Please use archive.is on media with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait.

https://archive.is/7DdSA <- newsweek.com article
>>
>>127676921
the price tags and the suckers who pay for it
>>
>>127674304
Just don't show up to whatever this thing is.
Those dumbass antifa will attack the union members (if they actually show up) and they will fight their own leftist comrades.
That's the way to handle this shit.
They'll turn on themselves.
>>
>>127674304
they've been working hard to get all those unions on their side.
>>
>>127676921
Degeneracy.
Only fags drink that shit.
If you're going to drink coffee, drink coffee you brewed yourself from a percolator on a hot stove.
>Don't fund those immigrant-hiring fucks at Starbucks
If you're going to drink beer, drink Shlitz, Miller, or Bud.
>You shouldn't drink any alcohol
>We need prohibition again
>But at least don't put money in hipster craft beer makers' pockets
>>
>>127677062
>>127677201
You realize that shit is delicious right and not that expensive if you did STEM and aren't a bag-packing hourly wage cuck. Stand your ground if you enjoy something and don't let big city libshits be your anti-goal. Anyway, enjoy your Folger's and Bud...
>>
>>127677793
>Starbucks
No. If you think that's high end coffee your taste buds are fucked. Do you smoke?
>>
>>127674409
>will report to antifa
kek
>>
File: C_-DmM8VoAIiYUW.jpg (52KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
C_-DmM8VoAIiYUW.jpg
52KB, 480x672px
>>127674304
Return of the stickman
>>
File: oh_the_ironing.jpg (28KB, 324x340px) Image search: [Google]
oh_the_ironing.jpg
28KB, 324x340px
>>127674304
>>
>>127674304
I always smirk a little when these anticucks call themselves working class, when they are mostly living on their parents meme degree students who never worked for single day.
>>
Absolutely hilarious that a bunch of SJW neoliberal Hillary supporters claim to support "workers."
>>
File: DA9pKNMUwAAxEV3.jpg (171KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
DA9pKNMUwAAxEV3.jpg
171KB, 1199x800px
>>127674409
Local Antifa stabbed
>>
>>127674304
>On June 10, fascists have announced ominous anti-Muslim actions in ten cities around the country.

what?
>>
>>127676921
It's a way of life for these people, crossing the line between just liking something and being a faggot about it.

>visiting a friend in Portland
>went to this coffee shop that was about 4,000 sqft of bare reclaimed warehouse
>two picnic tables in one corner next to a coffee bar
>walk up and ask "hey man, can I get a black coffee? Anything is fine"
>forgot to turn off midwesten accent
>"Americano okay?" said slowly like I don't know what it is
>"yeah, whatever"
>takes my money and serves two other people before me
>tastes like dish soap
>friend checks and says 'oh, that's really good'
>think back to blind taste tests with wine where the $3 bottle beats out others in a room full of critics

That said, most of their waters are nice and the food is good. Seems like youngish there compete for server jobs so something like a 8/10 seems like she's willing to suck your dick for a tip on that duck eggs benedict.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.