[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiger Woods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DUI of the Tiger.png (528KB, 376x467px) Image search: [Google]
DUI of the Tiger.png
528KB, 376x467px
What leads such a rich and successful man to throw it all away?
>>
He was probably just buzzed. All it takes is a 2 beers on an empty stomach for most people to be over the legal limit.
>>
>>127673497
There's nowhere to go but down when you get that high
>>
>>127673598
He says it was prescription pills not alcohol and I imagine you can't lie about that since he eould blow a .00 in that case. Guessing he failed a field test or something.
>>
>>127673630
>>127673598

According to reports guy was mixing pills
>>
Melanin.
>>
>>127673497
gotta break every conservative black man in the usa, he needs to start acting more like a gangster, then they will take this heat off of him
>>
>>127673497
he is half nigger
>>
He was a 20 year old competing in a middle-aged man's sport and was hailed as some sort of inspiring negro. Now he's a middle-aged man in a sport where most people are in their twenties, thanks to him, and he can't compete.
>>
>>127673497
>man
>nigger Asian

cant be both
>>
>>127673795
Who is they? Tiger Woods was supposed to be an important role model for young black youth, I don't see why anyone would want him to be more gangsta.
>>
He never did anything noteworthy except golf and he never seemed humble.

Like it's hard to imagine a cocky golfer other than Tiger Woods. Even if other golfers were indeed cocky, they at least tried putting on an air of professionalism that made them seem nicer.

Woods probably never considered being a bit nicer and instead tried living a party lifestyle the way many young sportsball players do, spending a fortune living a lavish lifestyle while not caring that much for their own health.

Now Tiger Woods is a balding middle aged man that looks like he's on death's door. Who people will now probably view as some asshole that'd cheat on a trophy wife.
>>
>>127673995
>>127673497
>implying
His life has been a slow motion trainwreck ever since he got divorced for cheating not because he can't hack it anymore
>>
>>127673843
1 DROP!
>>
>>127674146
Exactly this guy is a washed up loser. He's always been a moron that probably thought he could get away with anything because of his fame. I think people are only surprised because he's a golfer and they're used to seeing football players and NBA nogs fuck up
>>
>>127673497
Wanda Sykes had a bit way back where she complained nobody refers to Tiger as black anymore, instead always calling him a "biracial golfer", playing down his blackness. She told us to watch out though, that if he ever gets arrested all the headlines would say "black golfer arrested", because the media is racist against black people.

I actually did check, and couldn't find a single major news outlet that mentioned he has black ancestry when reporting on his DUI.
>>
>>127673497
Nigger genetics.
>>
1. why the hate?
2. why is this on /pol/?

I get that he's some caublasian world baby, but what the fuck? A man who's had his life fucked in the last few years can't catch a dui without it being world news?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.