[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wannaCry virus originated in China after-all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: wannacry.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wannacry.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
http://bgr.com/2017/05/29/wannacry-ransomware-china-hackers/

Funny world? drumbf plays friendly with gooks, wants a war with NK, wants gooks on our side, those use NCA tools to cripple many western comms...
>>
A number of unique characteristics in the note indicate it was written by a fluent Chinese speaker. A typo in the note, “帮组” (bang zu) instead of “帮助” (bang zhu) meaning “help,” strongly indicates the note was written using a Chinese-language input system rather than being translated from a different version. More generally, the note makes use of proper grammar, punctuation, syntax, and character choice, indicating the writer was likely native or at least fluent.
>>
>>127671685
>>127672066
Yup. Asiatics are ebil
>>
>>127671685
He literally stated he's waging war on all dictatorships.
>>
>>127672384
Plz Nukem and stop them overrunning us famalam
>>
>>127672066
>>127671685

Or it was someone who wanted you to think that.

be smarter
>>
>>127672384
>He literally stated he's waging war on all dictatorships

Not Happening though.... and they are winning dare game hands down
>>
>>127672932
nah, they aren't that smart, when they didn't register domain for data collection?
>>
>>127673089
Explain. You mean why didn't they register their killswitch domain?
>>
>>127671685
According to the article there isn't any concrete evidence that it originated in China, only evidence that the author is fluent in Chinese.
>>
>>127672820
I'm not saying that NK will probably always be irrelevant and not a threat to the rest of the world and will eventually not be a dictatorship and that even if they did just say fuck it nuke em all we wouldn't always be a leg up and be able to shut down them destroying the planet which they wouldn't because that's retarded but wanting to dismantle their dictatorship in favor of more free though and democratic elections is a noble goal even if the North Korean people are happy enough believing in their double rainbow given leader.
>>
>>127673187
Aye!
If they would have been that clever and professional, in order to release locked computers, they had to prove credibility by example, but they didn't, hence very little paid.

Also, it might indicate, them only using stolen malware, without full understanding of how it works.

it's been gooks, not NK
>>
>>127674226
Again, think a bit more than that.

Maybe the goal was a specific targeted attack that didn't appear as such, and in order to prevent the attack from being too widely-spread, they included the kill switch. Once the primary target is hit, it doesn't matter if anyone figures it out or not.

Also, the ransom they were demanding is absurdly low for the amount of targets attacked, especially using a full remote access exploit.

Gotta be more clever than the surface.
>>
>>127674548
You are not making sense on the issue.
1- sock3 exploit has been in possession of NCA
1- actual virus is made on that exploit
1- Has been used, spread not very professionally, least to say
1- codding language used is Chinese
1- There are whole brigades of gooks spying technology centers
1- I am aware of them working hard on socks4 and socks5 protocols already
1- gooks didn't allow drumbf to beat fattBoy

2- it is kosher!- gooks after-all.
>>
>>127675755
What you just posted doesn't make a lot of sense.

Also:

>written in moonspeak, has to be gooks
(because no one who isn't gooks can learn languages)
>gooks have spy agencies
so does everyone else

If I wanted to create a false flag, here is what I would do:

>write program, notate small parts of it in bad german
>proxy into machine in RU, begin attack in China from RU machine
>aim for malware to spread to real target through China machine, gets tracked back to RU machine with badly written German
>now look at this sneaky RU attack trying to false flag as German!
>except it was really never that at all

gotta be smart
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.