[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 68

Evening, Brothers!

All are welcome in this thread - tonight we're here to discuss every aspect of Christian life and the best ways to handle the degeneracy in our societies around us, and our church families.

What denominations do we have representing, tonight?!?

t. Orthodox catechumen
>>
If you're lurking with interest, here - have a free PDF of the bible:

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/king-james-bible-kjv-bible-as-pdf/
>>
>>
Christianity & WWII:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACG9UdxmOs&t=155s&list=FLJAFY2kKKb5sg79yld7T3hA&index=16
>>
Based YURI Explains why a Christian society is the best society!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY&list=FLJAFY2kKKb5sg79yld7T3hA&index=17
>>
>>127671434
Non-denominational evangelical :):)
Been doing my first study through the Bible for the last few weeks and finally found a church that actually follows the word of God.
Catholics can blow off.
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 219x230px
>>127673077
>>127673077
>>127673077
>>127673077

Fuck ur white hat nigger
>>
>>127671434
>all are welcome
Even black Christians like me?
>>
File: christ_chan_dreams.jpg (1MB, 1156x1694px) Image search: [Google]
christ_chan_dreams.jpg
1MB, 1156x1694px
Post rare christ chans.
>>
>>127671434
i am a christian i have been for 9 years but i think i want to become Jewish for the money and power do you think i should or not?
>>
>>127673229
Greetings, my friend!

That's great! Theres actually several catholic converts in my church. The thing is, that there are some completely corrupted denominations in the world, but we have to remember that there are good, honestly, wholesome people who are our brothers in faith in even the most crooked establishments. For this reason I do my best to respect all pious Christians, as proud of my denomination as I am.

>>127673284
Jesus loves you too. Also, its not happening, because it never happens. Unfortunately.

>>127673448
Of course! I affirm personally that Christianity is the only thing which can save black American society from the jewish degeneracy, which pushes upon it its criminal culture, promiscuity, hedionistic behavior, lack of family structure/responsibility/etc.

I truly wish there was some way for the average black teenager to see it. Any ideas?
>>
AoG
Its time we fix the heresy of Arianism once and for all. Deus Vult!!!
>>
>>127672517
That's one of my favorite Yuri moments.
>>
Gnosticism portrays Demiurge as an inferior "evil" god who created the world who appears as the "God" of the Old Testament. He was also known by different Gnostic teachings as Adam Kadmon, Choronzon, Samael, Saklas, "Fool", or Yaldabaoth, "Son of Chaos". He is said to have been the devil, but some sects consider them to be two completely different entities.
In most schools of Gnosticism, Demiurge was created by Sophia, exiled from the Pleroma for her desire to create something outside of it. When she created the Demiurge, she was ashamed by it; to hide her folly from the Pleroma, she created a great cloud around him and built him a throne. With no awareness of the Pleroma or the Monad from which all things were derived from, the Demiurge concluded it was the creator of all things. It then fashioned the material universe in an unconscious imitation of the Pleroma, and made the first human in the image of the true First Man. Though it could not grant him a soul (having no awareness of the Pleroma) Sophia pitied it and granted Adam a divine spark that gave him life. The Demiurge was infuriated when Adam thanked the true God for his existence instead of him and sought to ensnare him in the material world through Eve; however, Sophia sent the serpent to tempt Eve, granting her and Adam the secret knowledge of their spiritual nature. The Demiurge expelled them from Eden when he learned of this, and has since sought to keep the souls of mankind bound to the material world.
>>
File: christ_chan_hand_raise.jpg (39KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
christ_chan_hand_raise.jpg
39KB, 706x706px
>>127674164
Is he the one former KGB agent who did the interview where he talks about cultural subversion?
>>
The concept of a Demiurge is that it is an artisan figure responsible for the fashioning and maintenance of the physical universe, but not the true creator deity. Though it is commonly depicted as willfully ignorant of the spiritual universe, the Demiurge itself and the material it uses to create and fashion the universe are considered uncreated and eternal or copies of the product of another being, depending on the system. In some of these systems, it and the rest of the material universe will be sent to Hell, where it will become the judge and torturer of the damned.
Gnosticism portrays Demiurge as an inferior "evil" god who created the world who appears as the "God" of the Old Testament. He was also known by different Gnostic teachings as Adam Kadmon, Choronzon, Samhe
>>
>>127674418
Yes! If you have not seen him yet, you absolutely should. It's one of the best and easiest to swallow redpills.
>>
>>127674418
Yes

Didn't he also have jungle fever?
>>
Saklas, "Fool", or Yaldabaoth, "Son of Chaos". He is said to have been the devil, but some sects consider them to be two completely different entities.
In most schools of Gnosticism, Demiurge was created by Sophia, exiled from the Pleroma for her desire to create something outside of it. When she created the Demiurge, she was ashamed by it; to hide her folly from the Pleroma, she created a great cloud around him and built him a throne. With no awareness of the Pleroma or the Monad from which all things were derived from, the Demiurge concluded it was the creator of all things. It then fashioned the material universe in an unconscious imitation of the Pleroma, and made the first human in the image of the true First Man. Though it could not grant him a soul (having no awareness of the Pleroma) Sophia pitied it and granted Adam a divine spark that gave him life. The Demiurge was infuriated when Adam thanked the true God for his existence instead of him and sought to ensnare him in the material world through Eve; however, Sophia sent the serpent to tempt Eve, granting her and Adam the secret knowledge of their spiritual nature. The Demiurge expelled them from Eden when he learned of this, and has since sought to keep the souls of mankind bound to the material world.
>>
File: 1489810336430.jpg (115KB, 1004x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1489810336430.jpg
115KB, 1004x1238px
>>127674027
>>
>>127674537
The concept of a Demiurge is that it is an artisan figure responsible for the fashioning and maintenance of the physical universe, but not the true creator deity. Though it is commonly depicted as willfully ignorant of the spiritual universe, the Demiurge itself and the material it uses to create and fashion the universe are considered uncreated and eternal or copies of the product of another being, depending on the system. In some of these systems, it and the rest of the material universe will be sent to Hell, where it will become the judge and torturer of the damned.
>>
File: Tomboy.png (24KB, 118x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tomboy.png
24KB, 118x350px
>>127671434
Daily shitpost threads sure are fun.
>>
psalm 137:9
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.
>>
File: 1495970198542.png (444KB, 733x881px) Image search: [Google]
1495970198542.png
444KB, 733x881px
>>127674617
>>
>>127674766
Muhammad pls
>>
>>127674537
I don't remember that bit of the Bible
>>
Below are 17+ verses that support the Doctrine of Election (sometimes referred to as predestination, but technically not the same). These are verses that don’t need other verses to support them. These verses alone are plain and clear. If we were to do a full exposition of predestination, the list would be even longer.

How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You
To dwell in Your courts.
We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house,
Your holy temple.

– Ps 65:4

The Lord has made everything for its own purpose,
Even the wicked for the day of evil.

– Prov 16:4

And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

– Mt 24:31

now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them?

– Luke 18:7

So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,

And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,’
Says the Lord, who makes these things known from long ago.

– Acts 15:17-18

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

– Romans 8:28- 30

Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies;

– Rom 8:33

for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God’s purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls,

– Romans 9:11
>>
>>127674085
>any ideas?
I don't think Christianity can be used to help anyone these days until it has a cohesive strategy for the upbringing of humanity. Young people see Christianity as this group full of hypocrisy because they group together various opposing denominations.
You can't use Christianity as a whole to help black teenagers because some will become attracted to a more nationalist perspective of Christianity, assume Christ was black, then become black supremacists while others will go a more passive route, ignore Christ's race, and believe in race mixing.
The fact that two entirely different philosophies can exist and both call themselves Christian leads me to believe that this religion has splintered too much to be helpful for uniting people.
>>
>>127674853
In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace. What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened;

– Romans 11:5-7

but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;

– 1 Cor 2:7

He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,…

also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,

– Ephesians 1:5,11

knowing, brethren beloved by God, His choice of you;
He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but oForn God who has mercy.

– Romans 9:15-16 (the whole chapter)

God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?
– 1 Thes 1:4

But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.

– 2 Thes 2:13

Paul, a bond-servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, for the faith of those chosen of God and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness,

– Titus 1:1
>>
>>127674927
Try quadruple-spacing next time. That spreads the word of God like nobody's business.
>>
>>127674916
according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

– 1 Peter 1:2

All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

– Rev 13:8

Aren’t some of these so obvious??

Some that believe in free will may try to avoid proper hermanuetics when it comes to these verses to support what they believe, or they flat out just reject these verses. But it’s clear. And if all glory is to God and not to ourselves and if we were dead in sin before we were saved, how could we raise ourselves from the dead? To deny predestination you’d have to reject God Omniscience and that He even had a plan when He created the heavens and the earth. Thank God He has predestined us, because it is
>>
>>127674418
>that image
Kill yourself, you piece of shit.
>>
File: audery.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
audery.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
I was baptized Roman Catholic and went to catholic school up until college and I think any other kind of version of Christianity is totally wrong, I don't know if it's just me. I forget what kind of "Christian" this guy was, but he was saying that Jesus had a brother, and I thought that was total bullshit.
>>
>>127671434

I count myself as true non-denominational, in line with Paul's advice to the Corinthians. However if I had to pick a denomination to align with it would be a mix between the apologetics of the reformed and the religiosity of the Orthodox traditions.
>>
>>127675168
Ephesians 1:4-5 ESV / 191 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

Even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

Romans 8:28-30 ESV / 147 helpful votes

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Ephesians 1:5 ESV / 127 helpful votes

He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

John 15:16 ESV / 105 helpful votes

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

Romans 8:29 ESV / 102 helpful votes
>>
File: 1483238482144.jpg (149KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
1483238482144.jpg
149KB, 625x435px
>>127674617
>>
What are your thoughts on usury?

Do you use banks' services?

How do you feel about people who do? Do you pray for them?
>>
File: bort1.jpg (20KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
bort1.jpg
20KB, 472x315px
>>127674074
They would never accept you since you weren't born a rat.
>>
>>127674074
Absolutly not. First, and I say this as someone who is "financially blessed" in my career, you dont need to be Jewish to make good money. I feel like I'm being trolled, but I'll answer anyway. All things on Earth are temperary. If you do this, you're choosing to sacrifice your chance at eternal salvation for whatever your current idea of materialistic wealth/power is.

If you deny your creator to your fellow man, Jesus will deny you to the holy father, and thus you'll never be allowed to enter into his kingdom.

The Christian life is the best life IMHO, there are plenty of earthly rewards which come from living a wholesome life with minimal sin. I hope you stay, personally...

>>127674357
>>127674466
>>127674537
>>127674675

Can you share with us a little background on what exactly you're reading here?

>>127674520
I think he said that he had an Indian wife or something? If I remember correctly its in one of his speeches on YouTube.

>>127674617
>>127674725

If/when you all get bored with these posts, just remember that Jesus loves you and god will lead you to everything that you need on this earth. He will forgive you for your sins, and that you're welcome to church any time that you want. You might not be interested in this now, but sooner or later you might be.

T. Born-again atheist of 12+ years

>>127674766
https://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/5307/how-can-psalm-1379-be-defended
>>
>>127674074

“No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”
>>
>>127674916
Satanic Gnostic deception.
>>
>>127671434
Why are her pupils so scared?
>>
How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You
To dwell in Your courts.
We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house,
Your holy temple.

– Ps 65:4

The Lord has made everything for its own purpose,
Even the wicked for the day of evil.

– Prov 16:4

And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

– Mt 24:31

now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them?

– Luke 18:7

So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,

And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,’
Says the Lord, who makes these things known from long ago.

– Acts 15:17-18

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.
>>
>>127675399
– Romans 8:28- 30

Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies;

– Rom 8:33

for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God’s purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls,

– Romans 9:11

For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy.

– Romans 9:15-16 (the whole chapter)

God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?

– Rom 11:2

In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace. What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened;

– Romans 11:5-7

but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;

– 1 Cor 2:7

He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,…

also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,

– Ephesians 1:5,11
>>
>>127674074
You don't just get a big bag of money when you convert to Judaism.

Orthodox Jews are usually pretty poor anyway. Stupid leaf.
>>
File: confused_christ_chan.png (1MB, 1691x1691px) Image search: [Google]
confused_christ_chan.png
1MB, 1691x1691px
>>127675126
I'm confused; is there something wrong with it?
>>
File: meganfoxy.jpg (64KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
meganfoxy.jpg
64KB, 721x960px
>>127671434
REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>127675145

Jesus had many brothers and sisters.
It takes a great deal of faith to believe the virgin birth of Christ, but only a fool believes that Mary remained a virgin for the rest of Joseph's life.
>>
>>127675718
knowing, brethren beloved by God, His choice of you;

– 1 Thes 1:4

But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.

– 2 Thes 2:13

Paul, a bond-servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, for the faith of those chosen of God and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness,

– Titus 1:1

according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

– 1 Peter 1:2

All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

– Rev 13:8
>>
>>127671434
I am unsure of what to do
I am unbaptized, and my family, while teaching me Christianity, never took me to church for a service.
My father had "No Preference" as his religion on his dog tags, but was baptized and had a Christain funeral.
I believe it was a Lutheran baptism.
My Mother was raised the same way as I was since my grandmother "didn't want to force religion on her children"
My Great Grandmother on that side was asked by my Great Grandfather to raise the children Catholic, but she didn't.
I am leaning away from becoming a Catholic, and there is an LCMS Church on my campus.
Im not trying to go shopping for a religion, and I dont know if being more involved in religion would help me in my life, but it feels like something I should do.
>>
File: 3_effy+skins.jpg (32KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
3_effy+skins.jpg
32KB, 510x383px
>>127675763

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>127675684
It's true. Not only do you not get free shekels, but they take your foreskin.
>>
Filthy Jew worshippers. Keep washing those nigger feet and raising your daughters to whore for lowly invaders.
None of you are even fit for my Axe. I cannot get into Valhalla by fighting men who are worth less than shield maidens.
>>
FUCK OFF

THIS IS /POL/ITICS NOT RELIGION

RELIGION GOES IN /LIT/

FUCK OFF
>>
>>127675873
>REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:
>(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.
>The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.
>They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)
>Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).
>Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)
>Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad
>'s'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.
>Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.
>Lucifer = Morning Star
>Jesus = Morning Star
>Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope
>Judaism = pre-Christianity
>Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism
>Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>127674027
That is the cringiest thing I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>127671434
I'm not Jewish.
>>
>>127675145
>catholics never read their bible

jesus had several siblings...
>>
>>127675873

>being a odinist larper

what are you 12?
>>
File: dollar purchasing power.png (971KB, 1224x788px) Image search: [Google]
dollar purchasing power.png
971KB, 1224x788px
>>127675346
>usury

I personally don't, my only debt is my mortgage which I'm paying off quickly. My vehicle(s) are paid for, and I live rather frugally despite having a quite comfortably-paying career.

I believe that FIAT currency (like the dollar, see pic related) is a ploy by the jews to steal the wealth of the average (American) citizen, and as such most of my investments are in tangible assets.

For insurance, I have very little - its only for extremely bad incidents and I wouldnt even have that if it werent for the incredably legalistic society that we live in.

Other than that, every morning I pray for safety for myself and the crew that I work with, that the lord may watch over us, guide us, and help us to work safely. Despite being around industrial machinery and tens of thousands of pounds of steel every day, we havent had a serious injury in years.

My takeaway is that the bible instructs us to loan money intrest free to "our people" for lack of a better term, like family and extremely close friends, but otherwise charging interest isnt forbidden.

I personally like "loan sharks" and I feel bad for people who use them.

I pray that one day they will be able to have a wholesome, christian "circle" around them to help them through such worldly problems, and that they will become more financially competant and have better options/prospects (career wise, etc) one day.
>>
All our ideas of the justice and goodness of God revolt at the impious cruelty of the Bible. It is not God, just and good, but a devil, under the name of God, that the Bible describes. The Old Testament is so full of contradictions and wickedness and could not be the Word of God and …we dishonor God by ascribing it to him.” ~ Thomas Paine

“The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.” ~ Bible, Exodus 15:3

In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].

The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”

It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”. And don’t forget ‘noisome‘ – which means it stinks! Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil!

Jehovah is Satan/Lucifer/ Embodiment of Evil
(Highlights)

JEHOVAH, is a crazed ego maniac, who thinks he is God of the Universe,

Here are a few reasons I believe this:

1. He created man for his own gain (to do work for him in the Garden of Eden, like you may play with all these gadgets and levers but don’t touch the self destruct mechanism!)

2. He demands sacrifices, (because there is a strain in the DNA he doesnt like, which is why he demands sacrifices of all kinds, he needs death, so he has less to worry about the DNA strain that gets in his way of his own ego driven goals for Earth). You see of course it would please Jehovah, because Jehovah is like trying to be “GOD” of the Earth by controlling it through the manipulation of languages and races for his own sick purposes, and yet Jehovah sounds to me like some dude who is manipulating the system! Jehovah is SATAN, LUCIFER.

The Dark Bible – God, Satan, Jesus, Heaven
>>
>>127675873
i keep hearing about nordic pagans,when in fact the roman/greek pagans were 1000% better,wy do you believe that your paganism is worth a damn
>>
>>127671434

After several months of lurking /pol/, /christian/ on 4+4chan, and studying the prophecies in the bible, I think I've become a zealot, and I don't really care about anything but God anymore. New crusade when?
>>
>>127676611
Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.” (Psalms 18:7-11)

Comment

Consider that these verses describe an angry (wroth) being, spouting smoke and fire, whose secret place consisted of darkness. This devilish entity sounds like a description of Satan, but believe it or not, actually comes from the Bible as describing God.

God rejoices your death

“And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.” (Deuteronomy 28:63)
>>
>>127676611
when our pope isnt a cuck
>>
>>127676666
If the religious mind believes that God represents a loving God, then one must wonder about God, as described in the Bible, who would rejoice to destroy some of his creations.

Should we hold honor to an insane God? The Bible assures us that God possess an evil spirit with hate, and full of wrath, and here he rejoices in destruction! God appears completely devoid of any wit or humor; a mental state that psychologists have observed in many schizophrenics.

Fire Of God

“Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.” (I Kings 18:38)

Comment

We get told that Satan involves himself with the eternal consuming fire, yet the Bible makes it abundantly clear that hell fire comes directly from God.

The Evil Spirit Of The Lord, 2

“And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.” (I Samuel 19:9)

Comment

>>127676692
>>
>>127676749
Consider that many modern Judeo-Christians consider God the opposite of evil, yet here we have, again, the clear Biblical wording of evil coming from the LORD.

In early Christian history, several Gnostic cults believed that the orthodox Church as well as the Old Testament, came from Satan. The Church, of course, labeled these Gnostics as heretics and burned their books as well as the heretics themselves.

Reading the Old Testament appears to affirm the observation that God and Satan, if not one in the same, at least work as a team.

(See also I Samuel 16:23)

Evil Bible
(Highlights)

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.
>>
>>127676666
oh shit
>>
File: question.gif (177KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
question.gif
177KB, 500x419px
>>127671434
first) i was not trolling you this was a real question
two)but what awaits me after i died heaven sounds quiet boring and bland compare to other religion like Norse religion were i am promised constant battle all the food and booze i could eat and drink why should i believe in a religion where i am not promised things like that that could make me more happy when i die explain this to me because i might become a pagan now
>>
>>127676816
The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK.

Stories from Ancient Sumerian Texts about “The Gods” Origin……
>>
>>127676816
The concept is oddly similar in terms of it the afterlife being some strange almost transhumanist merger of souls and awareness back out of the temporal and in to the eternal.

Whatever it is, I don't think it would be boring and bland unless purgatory is real or something. Hell I would guess is not so much eternal torture as in Greek myths, but something that might as well be that bad as you exit the infinite reality.
>>
>>127676816
Indulgence is sin,
Also it is Heaven,they never tell you what you are going to get,because you get anything you want,reincarnation/valhalla/whatever,if you want it God will probably give it to you
>>
File: abandoned tractor.png (2MB, 1360x1010px) Image search: [Google]
abandoned tractor.png
2MB, 1360x1010px
>>127675773
Honestly, if you feel that you're being called towards god, than you probably are! When I came out of my fedora phase, I felt this in small amounts, which were enough to peak my interest in the church, which ultimately lead to me just randomly showing up one day at my local orthodox church!

Do you know what I would recommend for you? That you acquire a bible (You can buy one on amazon for around $10, or find it for free in internet form if you'd rather with a quick google search).

Start in the new testament, the book of Matthew. If you have any questions, google search the verse and you'll find much discussion on it.

From here, just try to find a local church which appeals to you. My Orthodox church has a wide variety of ages of members so I fit in (I'm in my 20's), but some are solid older folks.

This isnt a bad thing in and of itself, but fellowship is an essencial part of the Christian life, and this is easier in some cases than others.

But the point remains, whether you've done any reading or not, just show up. Its like if you want to learn to swim, you can read about it all that you want, but sooner or later you have to jump in the pool :) Even my smaller church has bible study classes every week, if you make it on Monday morning the people at any church will welcome you in, guide you, probably give you some reading material, etc.

They'll get you started, anon. Between that and reading your bible when you have time (Or, on audiobook if you perfer), you'll be off to a great start. I wish you the best, and pray for you!
>>
>>127671434
Where should I let the Priest touch me? Where did he touch you?
>>
>>127676880
i don't have any morals to be honest
rape,slavery,child abuse is kind of my kink i don't know why i don't get off on this shit but for some reason i keep watching it
>>
>>127677190
He probably put his hand on my head or something like that when I was baptized, but I was too young to remember.

The Jewish doctor on the other hand, I can show you the scar on my penis.
>>
It is imperative that the centre of the Christian world be relocated to the Americas
>>
>>127677190
You should trust your priest to touch you anywhere. He represents God, why wouldn't you want God to touch you,anon
>>
>>127677112
so could i ask god to make me a god then?
>>
>>127677508
Oh yes,yes
>>
>>127677249
Because you need Jesus, my friend. Stop seeking out filth, pray more and read your good book some more.

>>127677301
10/10 reply. I'm used to the fedora trolling when I make these threads, but the Paegan trolling is something new. I havent seen it before, oddly.
>>
>>127671434
Filioque now fuck off with your BS
>>
>>127676666

Deuteronomy 28 is addressed to the nation of Israel. In verses 1 through 14 God calls them to obedience and promises blessing if they will obey. Verses 9-10 are a beautiful summary of the opening part of the chapter. Then in verses 15-68, God warned them that if they were ever disobedient He would punish them. In spite of their complaints to God about His care for them, it is clear that they felt privileged and special. Earlier in Deut. 7:6-8 God had told them that He had selected them to be His own people, not because of anything that they had done or were, but because He loved them. God revealed His heart for them. They were loved and cherished. Now they were about to enter the Promised Land. They were excited and eager to enter the land of Palestine and take possession of a land that was once their own.

As a side note, it is important to remember that the Promised Land had been promised originally to Abraham and his descendants. After Joseph was sold into Egypt (Gen. 37:26), one of his descendants, Jacob, moved his entire family down into Egypt (Gen. 46:1-34). After four hundred years (Gen. 15:13; Ex. 12:40-41) of captivity in Egypt the Israelites were returning to the land in which Abraham had been living and was now promised to them. Consequently, in Deut. 28:63 God sends them a message. Even though He cherished or delighted in them, they would still be punished if they were disobedient. Verse 63 sends that message using strong wording. The Hebrew word that is translated twice as “delighted” in verse 63 is SUS. The word means “to delight, to be glad, to be pleased or to exult.” It is a weak Hebrew word that God used to express pleasure. So when God says that He delighted in the Israelites in the past, He was making a positive statement but just as willingly He will punish them in the future if they disobey. Later in Deut. 30:9 God tells them that He will SUS when they return to Him.

> (1/2)
>>
>>127675145
I'm not knocking the perpetual virginity of Mary tradition, but I'll tell you why so many who read the Bible reject it: In Matthew 1 it says that Joseph didn't know Mary before she brought forth a son. (Which has the nuance that he knew her (meaning slept with her) after Jesus was born.) And also that one of the James is referred to as the brother of Jesus. Also at one point, it says that Mary and Jesus' brothers approached.

I don't think it really matters one way or another, though :)
>>
>>127677690

In Ezekiel 18:23 God says that He does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked. The Hebrew word that is translated as “pleasure” is HAPES. It is not the same word that is used in Deut. 28:63. This Hebrew word is actually repeated, occurring twice. Our English Bibles do not indicate that the word is repeated. The repetition adds emphasis. HAPES means “to take pleasure or to desire.” By repeating HAPES God made a very strong statement that He does not enjoy the death of the wicked. He might cause their death, but that does not mean He really enjoys it. He would rather not. Because of His holiness He chooses to punish – or SUS – but He does not take HAPES. Therefore, when God disciplines or destroys us for our disobedience He willingly – “delights” – makes that decision, but He does not really enjoy their death.

> Quoted from www.neverthirsty.org

> (2/2)
>>
>>127677508
You could ask of course. But that's really kind of the crux. There is no God but God. That's the whole concept of the story of the archangel Lucifer being cast out of heaven into Earth (eternal -> temporal) as a metaphor for Hell because all he wanted to do was to be greater than God.

That doesn't mean you have to cuck yourself to get 72 virgins. That's just a fundamental basis for where to find your morals.
>>
>>127677249
then you would enjoy the Old Testament bible nd the god Yahweh my friend for He LOVES these things
>>
File: fuckboy.png (158KB, 453x345px) Image search: [Google]
fuckboy.png
158KB, 453x345px
>>127677586
yeah i'm not gonna do that in my opinion when you die you become a god and get your own universe and can do everything that god can do
>>
>>127677871
he sounds awesome
>>127677844
the reason i want to be a god is so i could understand life and human nature it self
>>
>>127677881
Join the Mormon Church. You will fit right in
>>
>>127675773
My wife and I are at a good church now, where the people genuinely care about you, and the church is against sin. Nevertheless, we find that there will always be some bad things going down at church, and it is good to get your knowledge directly from the Bible rather than sermons. We're definitely more comfy and happy now though!
>>
File: baphometball.png (132KB, 597x533px) Image search: [Google]
baphometball.png
132KB, 597x533px
satan is always watching
>>
>>127678060
you think i would in what regard?
>>
>>127676666
God is angry at unrighteousness, but loves the righteous man. Satan loves sin (unrighteousness), and hates what God likes. It makes no sense to try to identify the two.
>>
>>127678045
Well think about this. You have a limited time before death to do that. Nobody is stopping you from doing whatever you want with the short time you have to be alive.

After death? I don't know if you get to be alive again after that in some way shape or form or not, but the possibilities sure seem to be greater than when you're a mere mortal. So I would say focus more on the now while you still have time. There might be no going back, whatever awaits you when you die.
>>
>>127677690
>Deuteronomy
>>127675763
>in the truth
>>127671434
>degeneracy

So query for you all:
The Book of Tobit is both Catholic and Orthodox canon. It contains:
"Upon arriving in Media, Raphael tells Tobias of the beautiful Sarah, whom Tobias has the right to marry because he is her cousin and closest relative. The angel instructs the young man to burn the fish's liver and heart to drive away the demon when he attacks on the wedding night."

Did this literally happen, according to you?
And does the angel Raphael condone marrying your cousin?
>>
>>127678258
i think there the same person because if you look at the old and new bible he kind of a dick
>>
>>127671434
>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks
>>
Hey guys,
I'm a 23 year old australian bloke, i was raised in catholic schooling but had the rebellious "edgy athiest" phase from about 15 until 20, since then i haven't really believed in anything but i now find myself feeling spiritually lacking.
I want to return to Christianity but the catholic church is cucked beyond belief and the pope is a heretic, so there goes what i would have defaulted to due to my upbringing.
I'm also at this time unable to truely convince myself that god exists though i want to try.

Any advice for me to go forward?
>>
>>127678421
so in normie terms what you are saying is yolo?
>>
>>127678146
Satan is a faggot and can suck it for all eternity
He could've been friend to humans but no, he had to think he is superior, and because of that, all kinds of shit happened

Guys, please pray for Poland and Hungary, we are under attack from atheists, leftists and many shitty unbelievers
>>
>>127675980
Yeah dude I too cringe at everything that isn't caked in 12 layers of jewish irony
>>
>>127678176
Their belief that they become Gods and get their own planet
>>
>>127678543
If you have no reason to be a part of the Catholic church then I would say you have every reason to explore the alternatives and decide for yourself. You, as one of the flock, are free to wander all around, but until you know in your heart where home is, you can never return to the flock.

That's kind of metaphorical, but I hope it makes sense to you. What's important in my opinion is that you are asking to hear the call of where your home is.
>>
>>127675470
Lol - Paul was a gnostic you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>127678450
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
>>
>>127676880
>The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).
Actually, if you take the time to read it, you'll notice that God's laws on the subject are *restrictions* on slavery. When someone nowadays makes a restriction on abortion, do you conclude that they are pro-abortion? Of course not, you know they are anti-abortion. God makes you set your slaves free after max 7 years.

God hates child abuse, as is evident by his outlawing of child sacrifice, etc. You seem easily confused by passages describing something bad happening. It describes what has/will happen, not what God necessarily desires to happen. (Though he does desire destruction to evil people.)
>>
>>127678693
i said a universe not a planet what do you think i am a fucking peasant
>>
File: mad.png (90KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
90KB, 1500x1200px
>>127671434
>the best ways to handle the degeneracy in our societies around us, and our church families.
How do I stop masturbating? Especially when you have an unobtainable fetish, it gets really frustrating. I've tried to stop before, but I keep slipping up.
>>
>>127678555
Nice digits. It's not quite yolo in the sense of breaking shit for the simple reason you are able to break shit. But rather do by all means try to figure out how best to use your short time on this world.

I could be wrong and you could be right. Maybe paganism is closer to the the truth? But if you think so, then think so for a reason rather than falling prey to being one of the blind being lead by the blind.
>>
>>127678768
Isaiah 46:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
>>
>>127678835
you want to stop fapping easy way or hard way?
>>
>>127678823
Yeah, thats what I meant, you get your own universe. I confused world with planet
>>
File: retarded.png (1MB, 1090x1114px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.png
1MB, 1090x1114px
>>127678942
Give me both ways and I'll decide.
>>
>>127675813

more on luciferians
>>
File: Pents14.jpg (35KB, 300x522px) Image search: [Google]
Pents14.jpg
35KB, 300x522px
ALL GLORY TO OUR DARK LORD AND MASTER SATAN
>>
Biblical scholar Prof. J.M.P. Smith writes in Religion and War in Israel published in The American Journal of Theology (emphasis added):

Among the functions of Yahweh called into play by Israel’s needs, the leading place in the earlier times was held by war…Hence, Yahweh is constantly represented as a war-god. He it is who marches at the head of Israel’s armies (Deut. 33:27); his right arm brings victory to Israel’s banners (Exod. 15:6); Israel’s wars are “the wars of Yahweh” himself (Num. 21:14; I Sam. 18:17, 25:28); Israel’s obligation is to “come to the help of Yahweh, to the help of Yahweh against the mighty” (Judg. 5:23); Israel’s enemies are Yahweh’s enemies (Judg. 5:31; I Sam. 30:26); Yawheh is Israel’s sword and shield (Deut. 33:29); yea, he is a “a man of war” (Exod. 15:3) As the leader of a nation of war, Yahweh was credited with the military practices of the day. He shrank not from drastic and cruel measures. Indeed, he lent his name and influence to the perpetration of such deeds of barbarity…Yahweh orders the total extermination of clans and towns, including man, woman, and child (I Sam. 15:3; Josh 6:17 f.).
>>
File: Lucy4Udesu.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy4Udesu.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>127679062
Here you go
>>
In line with the customary belief in ancient times, the warrior-god of Israel did not just lend his help from afar or through divine agents but was thought to literally accompany the soldiers on the battlefield. Professor Sa-Moon Kang of Hebrew University of Jerusalem writes on p.224 of Divine War in the Old Testament and in the Ancient Near East (emphasis added):

YHWH was understood as the divine warrior…YHWH intervened not only to help the army on the battlefield but He also marched in front of the king and soldiers…The victory after the battles was given to YHWH, and the spoils obtained were dedicated to YHWH and His treasures.
>>
>>127678870
ok if i'm gonna die then i'm going out in style so get ready world i'm gonna go black face in detroit!!!
>>
>>127678453
He's only like that to the wicked (of course, almost no-one thinks of themself as wicked, even when they are). He watches over the righteous and gathers them to himself in the end. I've read a lot of pagan mythology in addition to the Bible, and God is the fairest god of them all; that so much is evident.
>>
daism, winner of the 2005 National Jewish Book Award, Howard Schwartz writes (emphasis added):

40. The Warrior God

Yahweh is a mighty warrior who defeated Pharaoh at the Red Sea…God appeared to Pharaoh as a mighty warrior, carrying a fiery bow, with a sword of lightning, traveling through the heavens in a chariot…God took a cherub from His Throne fo Glory and rode upon it, waging war against Pharaoh and Egypt, as it is said, He mounted a cherub and flew (Ps. 18:11). Leaping from one wing to another, God taunted Pharaoh, “O evil one, do you have a cherub? Can you do this?”

When the angels saw that God was waging war against the Egyptians on the sea, they came to His aid. Some came carrying swords and others carrying bows or lances. God said to them, “I do not need your aid, for when I go to battle, I go alone.” That is why it is said that Yahweh is a man of war (Exod. 15:3).
>>
Notice here that Yahweh does not merely engage in fighting via divine or worldly agents. Instead, he is literally on the battlefield itself, fighting as a warrior god. Schwartz goes on:

In addition to Exodus 15:3, Yahweh is a man of war, God is described as a warrior in Psalm 24: Who is the King of glory–Yahweh, mighty and valiant, Yahweh, valiant in battle (Ps. 24:8). Frank Moore Cross finds in this passage a strong echo of the Canaanite pattern, in which both El and Ba’al are described as warrior gods.

Prof. F.E. Peters writes on p.272 of The Monotheists:

Yahweh was a warrior God (Exod. 5:3, Isa. 42:13)…The Israelites, quite like the pre-Islamic Arabs, even carried their God with them into conflict on occasion (Num. 10:35-36).
>>
>>127679255
Your sarcasm indicates that you don't really think that's what you should do with yourself.

Keep at it. We're probably not going to find exactly the right answers in this life. But we can try to get closer tomorrow than we were yesterday.
>>
Eventually, the Ark became associated with the presence of God Himself, and was brought to the battle front. Prof. Reuven Fireston writes in an article entitled Holy War Idea in the Hebrew Bible:

The Ark of the Covenant is the symbol and banner of God’s presence in battle (1 Sam. 4:4, 2 Sam. 11:11), and this connection between the Ark and the presence of God in war is made already in the desert in Num.10:35: “When the Ark was to set out, Moses would say: Advance O Lord! May your enemies be scattered and may your foes flee before you!” The Ark is like a battle station from which God fights for Israel and, although not mentioned in every battle, probably went forth often and is referred to in passing as a regular part of the battle array (Jud. 4:14). The Philistine army was terrified of the Ark itself and related to the Ark as if it were the very appearance of God (1 Sam. 4:5-8)
>>
>>127679052
ask someone with med experience about drugs that reduce potention - guys in army sometimes use those for practical reasons. Obtain them, use them, you're set, that was easy way.

Hard way is reduction
First is 1 fap/week
After 3 weeks, you go 1 fap/month
after that you try to reduce it yourself
also, absolutely no porn, and you keep yourself busy as a distraction
that is hard way
>>
>>127679014
how in hell do you get world and universe mixed up?
>>
On pp.16-17 of God Is a Warrior, Longman et al. trace the “the divine warrior theme,” dividing it into “five stages:”

The first stage is God’s appearance as a warrior who fights on behalf of his people Israel against their flesh-and-blood enemies. The second stage overlaps with the first, yet culminates Israel’s independent political history as God fights in judgment against Israel itself. The Old Testament period ends during the third stage as Israel’s prophets look to the future and proclaim the advent of a powerful divine warrior. While many studies of the divine warrior are restricted to the Old Testament, we will show its development into the New Testament. The Gospels and letters reflect a fourth stage, Christ’s earthly ministry as the work of a conqueror, though they also look forward to the next stage. The fifth and final stage is anticipated by the church as it awaits the return of the divine warrior who will judge the spiritual and human enemies of God.

The divine warrior theme is one of the basic motifs of the Bible, and can be seen from the very start of the Biblical narrative with Moses defeating the Egyptians all the way to the end of with it with the triumphant return of the divine warrior conqueror Jesus Christ. The genocide against the infidels begins with Moses and comes to its completion with Jesus (refer to parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 of the Understanding Jihad Series).
>>
File: cciswaifu.jpg (104KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cciswaifu.jpg
104KB, 927x1200px
>>127671434
Here to post more tomo-christchan
>>
That Yahweh was a warrior-god can be ascertained from the choice of name itself. A longer name for Yahweh is found in the Bible: Yahweh Tzevaot or Yahweh Sabaoth, which is translated as “Lord of hosts” or “Lord of armies.” Prof. Corrine L. Carvalho writes on p.79 of Encountering Ancient Voices: A Guide to Reading the Old Testament:

In other passages in the Bible, a longer version of the name, the Lord of hosts, could also be translated as “the one who created the heavenly armies.” This would suggest that Yahweh was first and foremost a warrior God.

Biblical scholar Jonathan Kirsch writes in God Against the Gods:

Among the many titles and honorifics used to describe the God of Israel is Elohim Yahweh Sabaoth, which is usually translated as “Lord of Hosts” but also means “Yahweh, the God of Armies.”

This name, Lord of Hosts (Armies)–which defines God’s function as the war-God (or warrior God)–is used well over two-hundred times in the Bible. Stephen D. Renn notes on p.440 of the Expository Dictionary of Bible Words:

This title, translated “Lord of hosts,” occurs around two hundred times [in the Bible], mainly in Isaiah, Jeremiah, and the postexilic prophets. It is found occassionally in the Former Prophets, Chronicles, and Psalms.
>>
File: scarecrow.jpg (63KB, 900x773px) Image search: [Google]
scarecrow.jpg
63KB, 900x773px
>>127679406
>absolutely no porn
Define "porn"...
>>
File: get.gif (23KB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
23KB, 234x200px
>>127679052
Start working out, exhaust yourself physically.
>>
File: eyesore.jpg (89KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eyesore.jpg
89KB, 927x1200px
>>127679454
>>
File: 1451878266594.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1451878266594.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>127671434
What do you all think of this ?

The basis of morality

>>127676821
>>
>>127678835
Porn has become a huge problem nowadays. I don't know if I have the perfect solution, but some men find that if they have some porn of their wife, they can then use their willpower to not lust after any other women. (I imagine they must be very careful to not let anyone else get their hands on it, mind you.) Just an idea.
>>
>>127679406
As a serial fap artist, I'd say you might need to just keep it to once a day at first. Try ritualizing it, so it's what you do if you wake up with morning wood, or it's what you do to calm yourself if you wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep, or whatever else.

Then you can split it every other day and find ways to work it down to once a week. It's surprisingly trivial to go once a week if you're under a condition where you can't conveniently fap due to lack of privacy. That can be a tremendous confidence booster.
>>
File: grape-kun.jpg_large.jpg (60KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
grape-kun.jpg_large.jpg
60KB, 680x510px
>>127679584
That does actually work fairly well I find.
>>
Biblical scholar David Noel Freedman writes on page 1402 of Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible:

Yahweh is linked with seba’ot (“armies/hosts”) 284 times in the Hebrew Bible.

Jehovah is another way to spell Yahweh in English. BlueLetterBible.org says of Jehovah Sabaoth (the Lord of Armies):

Use in the Bible: Jehovah and Elohim occur with Sabaoth over 285 times. It is most frequently used in Jeremiah and Isaiah. Jehovah Sabaoth is first used in 1Sa 1:3.

Interestingly, if you scroll up just one entry above, you find the following entry for Jehovah-Shalom (the Lord of Peace):

Use in the Bible: In the Old Testament Jehovah-Shalom occurs only once in Jdg 6:24.

In other words, God is the Lord of Armies over 280 times in the Bible, but Lord of Peace only once. Based on this, would you say that the emphasis of God’s nature is on his warlike nature or his peaceful side?
>>
>>127671434

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star

>>
To make matters worse, the one time that the Lord of Peace is used, the passage isn’t that peaceful at all. As noted above, the name Yahweh Shalom is found in Judges 6, in which God orders an Israelite man named Gideon to ethnically cleanse the indigenous population of Midian, reassuring him that “you will strike down all the Midianites together” (Jdg 6:16).

Gideon expresses some doubt about his ability to do this “great task,” and he wants to make sure it’s really God who said that (reasonable enough, right?). Gideon asks God to prove that it’s really Him, so God reveals an angel to him. The angel burns up some meat and bread, which are both completely incinerated. The meat and bread represent the Midianites, who are to be “utterly destroyed.”

Once Gideon realizes it’s an angel in front of him, he panics and thinks that God is angry with him for asking for proof. Gideon is worried that God might kill him for that. That’s when God reassures him that He’s not going to kill him (Gideon, that is), whereupon Gideon breathes a huge sigh of relief and calls God the Lord of Peace for not killing him. Gideon decides to build an altar at that place which he calls “The Lord is Peace” and then God tells him to build an altar by destroying the altar built for the pagan god Baal.

Then, the Bible goes on to tell how God helps Gideon destroy the Midianites. Of note too is the fact the name Gideon is a Hebrew name that means “he that bruises or breaks; a destroyer,” as well as “mighty warrior.” So, The Destroyer built an altar called The Lord is Peace by destroying an altar to another god, in thanks to God for sending him proof that He is the one who asked him to destroy the heathen Midianites. Not very peaceful at all.
>>
>>127679578
every single piece of media where you see, hear, or smell people fucking each other in any way
If you are weak, get yourself 1 softcore paper magazine to use on those regular faps when you are reducing and cum on it
after some time you will be so grossed out that you will throw it away and don't need it anymore
>>
>>127679231
Nah, I've read the Bible twice, paying attention to that sort of thing. While God does help them (only while they remain righteous he reminds them often) on the battlefield, he is not depicted as having a physical presence. Rather the men focus on the ark of the covenant or on the clouds which accompany them as being like God's presence.
>>
Indeed, “‘Yahweh Sabaoth, the God of hosts’ is one of the frequent titles or names of God in the Old Testament.” In fact, using BlueLetterBible.org I compiled a list of the most frequently used names in the Bible, and Yahweh Sabaoth is God’s fourth most frequently used name in the Bible:

Most Frequently Used Names for God in the Bible

1. Yahweh (Lord): 6,519 times
2. El, Elohim (God): over 2,000 times
3. Adonai (Lord): 434 times
4. Yahweh Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts/Armies): over 285 times
5. El Elyon (The Most High God): 28 times
6. El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty): 7 times
7. Qanna (Jealous): 6 times
8. El Olam (The Everlasting God): 4 times
9. Yahweh-Raah (The Lord is My Shepherd): 4 times
10. Yahweh Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness): 2 times
11. Yahweh Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You): 2 times
12. Yahweh Nissi (The Lord My Banner): 1 time
13. Yahweh-Rapha (The Lord That Heals): 1 time
14. Yahweh Shammah (The Lord is There): 1 time
15. Yahweh Jireh (The Lord Will Provide): 1 time
16. Yahweh-Shalom (The Lord is Peace): 1 time
>>
File: TST.png (80KB, 729x467px) Image search: [Google]
TST.png
80KB, 729x467px
>>127671434
>All are welcome in this thread

Does that include Satanists?

Note that Satanism ≠ devil-worship.
>>
File: golfclap.gif (1MB, 372x200px) Image search: [Google]
golfclap.gif
1MB, 372x200px
>>127679604
Normal boring Satanism, blah blah 'duality duality' 'duality shall save us!'

Light and Dark are not equal, and they never will be. The light chases the darkness away simply by having an existence. Even a false light in a room (electric) that is not the bright light of the sun will chase the darkness into sunken corners. More light applied eradicates it completely.

How does it feel to know that you are on the losing side?
>>
>>127679279
oh really watch this videos then then we will see also it will be told by George Carlin
https://youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE
>>
This list seems consistent with that provided by Agape Bible Study.)

This would mean that not only is Lord of Hosts/Armies the fourth most common name of God, it would mean that it is the first most frequently used descriptive name of God in the Bible, behind only generic names such as Yahweh (Lord), El/Elohim (God), and Adonai (Lord). Sabaoth is certainly the most common descriptor following Yahweh, with Raah (as in Yahweh-Raah) a very distant second place.

Having thus understood the warlike and violent origin and nature of the Judeo-Christian God, one would wonder why it would be something necessary for Muslims to prove that they worship the same deity. If it is agreed–as is only reasonable–that Muslims worship the same God as Jews and Christians but that their conception and understanding of God differs–I argue that the Judeo-Christian conception and understanding of God is not very desirable in the first place. That the Islamic view of God differs in regard to war and violence is a good thing.

Stay tuned for the next page, in which we contrast the Islamic conception and understanding of God with the Judeo-Christian one…
>>
>>127679872
That goes back to the "turn the other cheek" theme. Yes, all are welcome to enter. But that doesn't mean you won't be rejected.
>>
File: thief.jpg (308KB, 590x4010px) Image search: [Google]
thief.jpg
308KB, 590x4010px
>>127679837
>every single piece of media where you see, hear, or smell people fucking each other in any way
What about non-fucking fully clothed women that I am getting off to?
>>
>>127679413
The universe is science. The world is everything
>>
>>127680192
what world are you talking about?
>>
>>127679896
It's a really bad idea, when trying to figure out the truth, to believe comedians. They regularly lie, and when called out on it, can just say "don't you know a joke?" (See: every single episode of The Daily Show.) Read the actual source material, and you'll be a wiser person.
>>
>>127680004
that crow is a dick!
>>
File: The-Satanic-Temple.jpg (19KB, 525x290px) Image search: [Google]
The-Satanic-Temple.jpg
19KB, 525x290px
>>127679981
Good to hear! Satanists of the Satanic Temple (such as myself) believe in "striv[ing] to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason."
>>
File: knock knock.png (646KB, 750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
knock knock.png
646KB, 750x2500px
>>127680327
Yes, it is.
>>
File: christ chan 2.png (749KB, 718x1034px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan 2.png
749KB, 718x1034px
>>127678543

>Honestly, if you feel that you're being called towards god, than you probably are! When I came out of my fedora phase, I felt this in small amounts, which were enough to peak my interest in the church, which ultimately lead to me just randomly showing up one day at my local orthodox church!
>Do you know what I would recommend for you? That you acquire a bible (You can buy one on amazon for around $10, or find it for free in internet form if you'd rather with a quick google search).
>Start in the new testament, the book of Matthew. If you have any questions, google search the verse and you'll find much discussion on it.
>From here, just try to find a local church which appeals to you. My Orthodox church has a wide variety of ages of members so I fit in (I'm in my 20's), but some are solid older folks.
>This isnt a bad thing in and of itself, but fellowship is an essencial part of the Christian life, and this is easier in some cases than others.
>But the point remains, whether you've done any reading or not, just show up. Its like if you want to learn to swim, you can read about it all that you want, but sooner or later you have to jump in the pool :) Even my smaller church has bible study classes every week, if you make it on Monday morning the people at any church will welcome you in, guide you, probably give you some reading material, etc.
>They'll get you started, anon. Between that and reading your bible when you have time (Or, on audiobook if you perfer), you'll be off to a great start. I wish you the best, and pray for you!
>>
>>127680004
same thing
reducing faps=reducing contact with potential fap material as well
>>
The Bible makes it quite clear that the entity named, or known as, Jehovah chose ISRAEL to be HIS chosen people. As Jehovah is but the particular “National Deity” of Israel, he has nothing to do with other nations or races and it seems strange that non-Israelites should want anything to do with him. This applies to Christians too, as Jesus criticised and rebelled against the rules and commandments of Jehovah more than anyone else and the Gospels are full of such instances.
Incidentally, Jehovah corresponds to SATURN and is sometimes spoken of in the ancient teachings as a “son of Saturn”. The Jewish nation was “born under Saturn.”
It is also the case, however, that Jesus himself believed and taught that he (Jesus) was to be a Saviour only to the Israelites and not to the other races and peoples of the world. “I have been sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel,” he is recorded as saying in Matthew 15:24. There are also numerous instances related in the Gospels where Gentiles (meaning non-Jewish people) approached Jesus to be healed, only for him to inform them that “I was not sent to the Gentiles but to the children of Israel. Is it right to take the children’s bread and give it to dogs?” The Gospels relate that he did often eventually consent to heal such individuals but only because of their relentlessness and refusal to leave him in peace until they had received the blessing they sought for.
Yet it’s quite clear that the “Loving Heavenly Father” that Jesus spoke of was not the same Being as the “jealous, vengeful, wrathful God” (Jehovah) of the Old Testament. The words of Jesus in John, ch. 8 seem to present the distinction, in Jesus’ dispute with the Pharisees – a prominent sect of Judaism, naturally devoted wholeheartedly to Jehovah.
>>
>>127680273
one) i thought i was funny because its funny
two) you watch the daily show watch bbc or john Oliver you nonintellectual child
>>
v. 38 – “I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and you do that which you have seen with your father.”
v. 40 – “But now you seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard from God: Abraham did not do this.” (A very ambiguous statement which can only either mean “Abraham did not seek to kill me” or “Abraham did not hear from God and did not tell you the Truth.”)
v. 41 – “You do the deeds of your father.” Then said they to him, ‘We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.’
v. 42 – “If God were your Father, you would love me.”
v. 44 – “You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning [see the many vengeful, capricious, and inexplicable deaths attributed to Jehovah from the very first pages of the Old Testament], and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
In “The Secret Doctrine,” H.P. Blavatsky says, “Jesus THE INITIATE (or Jehoshua) – the type from whom the ‘historical’ Jesus was copied – was not of pure Jewish blood, and thus recognised no Jehovah; nor did he worship any planetary god beside his own ‘Father,’ whom he knew, and with whom he communed as every high initiate does, ‘Spirit to Spirit and Soul to Soul.’
>>
>>127680254
Your new world, you get to run it
>>
>>127680408
that is cute!
>>
>>127680393
Well, good for you. But I don't know if you would be saved by acts alone. If you could do the same thing as a righteous servant of God, why wouldn't you?

Which side of the fence do you think you're going to be on when it's you're turn to be judged? What's significant in this question is that you already know that you have the choice; it's not comparable to the argument of whether somebody in a Chinese desert who has never heard of this choice might have to go to hell for never having had a chance.
>>
File: 1493068847980.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
1493068847980.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>127671434
Stop being a christcuck
>>
Although many well-intentioned and devout Christians will vainly and ignorantly attempt to deny it, it is the case that the vast majority of the early Christians did not believe Jesus to have been in any way a representative of Jehovah. For a start, how can the Being who menacingly roared the command “Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys!” (1 Samuel 15:3) be the inspirer of the beautiful and uplifting teachings of Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount?
The Ophite Gnostic Christians maintained that Jehovah was “an inferior being” and rejected the Old Testament entirely, giving as their reason that it was the product of, and related to, this inferior being. Bishop Marcion of Synope (85-160 AD) insisted that the Jewish god Jehovah was “totally different and distinct from the Deity who sent Jesus to reveal the divine truth and preach the glad tidings, to bring reconciliation and salvation to all.” Marcion taught that the mission and intent of Jesus was to DO AWAY with Jehovah, who he said “was opposed to the God and Father of Jesus Christ, as matter is to spirit, impurity to purity.” (See “Isis Unveiled” Vol. 2 by H.P. Blavatsky)
Basilides (117-138 AD) held much the same views and he was known to be a disciple of the Apostle Matthew and of Glaucias or Glaucus, who had been a disciple of the Apostle Peter.
In fact, not even all the Jews of Old Testament days were supporters of Jehovah. There were two distinct schools of thought amongst them – the Elohists and the Jehovists. They were often in conflict with one another, the antagonism usually being started by the Jehovistic believers, which is hardly surprising, considering Jehovah’s reputation as a God of War.
>>
The portions of Scriptures belonging to these two were later completely and purposely mixed up and blended together by certain early fathers of the Christian Church in order to serve their own purposes. In “War in Heaven”, Godolphin Mitford wrote, “The Christians – far less clear-sighted than the great Mystic and Liberator whose name they have assumed, whose doctrines they have misunderstood and travestied, and whose memory they have blackened by their deeds – took the Jewish Jehovah as he was, and of course strove vainly to reconcile the Gospel of Light and Liberty with the Deity of Darkness and Submission.”
By the “Deity of Darkness and Submission,” he is of course referring to Jehovah.
To quote the words of the Master K.H.: “Their own Bible their Revelation destroys all the moral perceptions they heap upon him, unless indeed they call those qualities perfections that every other man’s reason and common sense calls imperfections, odious vices and brutal wickedness. Nay more he who reads our Buddhist scriptures written for the superstitious masses will fail to find in them a DEMON so vindictive, unjust, so cruel and so stupid as the celestial tyrant upon whom the Christians prodigally lavish their servile worship and on whom their theologians heap those perfections that are contradicted on every page of their Bible. Truly and veritably your theology has created her God but to destroy him piecemeal. Your church is the fabulous Saturn, who begets children but to devour them.”
>>
File: girls3.jpg (2MB, 2000x1676px) Image search: [Google]
girls3.jpg
2MB, 2000x1676px
>>127680482
Okay, thank you.

I can start by getting rid of these pics from my computer...
>>
>>127671434
do you mind if i give sum bible verses.
>>
>>127680712
You gonna post the whole Gnosticism wiki, or are you gonna shut the fuck up?
>>
>>127678543
Look at the sunset every night and wonder at the universe, knowing that the Christian god is completely man made.
>>
File: crow.png (2MB, 725x3181px) Image search: [Google]
crow.png
2MB, 725x3181px
>>127680639
Yes, it is.
>>
In what particular does the jealous, wrathful, revengeful God of Israel resemble the unknown deity, the God of mercy preached by Jesus; – his Father who is in Heaven, and the Father of all humanity? This Father alone is the God of spirit and purity, and to compare Him with the subordinate and capricious Sinaitic Deity is an error. Did Jesus ever pronounce the name of Jehovah? … Never! From that memorable day when he preached his Sermon on the Mount, an immeasurable void opened between his God and that other deity who fulminated his commands from that other mount – Sinai. The language of Jesus is unequivocal; it implies not only rebellion but defiance of the Mosaic ‘Lord God.’ ‘Ye have heard,’ he tells us, ‘that it hath been said, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. Ye have heard that it hath been said [by the same “Lord God” on Sinai]: Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you; Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew v.).
>>
File: worship.gif (806KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
worship.gif
806KB, 500x281px
>>127680628
good know band over and star worshiping me!!!
>>
If the Mosaic ‘Lord God’ was the only living God, and Jesus His only Son, how account for the rebellious language of the latter? Without hesitation or qualification he sweeps away the Jewish lex talionis and substitutes for it the law of charity and self-denial. If the Old Testament is a divine revelation, how can the New Testament be? Are we required to believe and worship a Deity who contradicts himself every few hundred years? Was Moses inspired, or was Jesus not the son of God? … ‘How can a god,’ inquired Marcion, ‘break his own commandments? How could he consistently prohibit idolatry and image-worship, and still cause Moses to set up the brazen serpent? How command: Thou shalt not steal, and then order the Israelites to spoil [to rob] the Egyptians of their gold and silver?’”
– from Chapter 3 of “Isis Unveiled” Vol. 2
>>
>>127680806
Those who have read the Old Testament will no doubt remember that in the incident mentioned above Jehovah commanded his chosen people, the Israelites, to first kill the Egyptians and then rob all the gold, silver, and precious jewels from their corpses. What kind of “god” is this?!? It is often said these days that all the Gods of all the different religions in the world are one and the same. While Theosophy maintains that all religions are the same in their esoteric essence, it takes issue with the suggestion that Jehovah, the murderous tribal deity of the Jews, – and who thunderously declared that he was “the adversary of all the other gods” – can be in any way construed or implied as being a representation of a perfect unity of Divine Love.
>>
>>127678798
>God hates child abuse
Seriously, if this is your mental capacity for inference and deduction then don't breed.
>>
>>127680820
greatest pick up line ever!!!
>>
>>127680947
Madame Blavatsky asserts elsewhere in “The Secret Doctrine” that the title of “Satan” belongs by right to JEHOVAH. It is plainly obvious – at least to any sincere and decent person and to those whose minds and reasoning faculties have not fallen victim to the almost deadly poison of fundamentalist Christianity – that Jehovah is at best a demon, if not actually the devil himself, should such a being be considered to actually exist.
Jehovah was but a private tribal god who fought against the gods of other nations and who constantly vaunted himself as superior to them…a god not only of war, murder, violence, and pillage but also of tremendous arrogance, boastfulness, and pride…hardly divine qualities! The Old Testament scriptures show how he required constant sacrifices of blood in order to appease him. The requiring and demanding of blood sacrifices is an invariable criterion as to the true nature and status of a spiritual entity, since no Being worthy of the slightest respect or worship would ever make such atrocious and horrific demands. Apparently forgetting his unequivocal commandment of “Thou shalt not kill!” which he instructed Moses to proclaim to the children of Israel, Jehovah was more than happy for any number of animals and even humans to be killed for his sake as blood sacrifices.
>>
>>127681014
I think you mean (((Blavatsky)))
>>
>>127680781
you fapped to that?
>>
File: 1486730616585.jpg (54KB, 294x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486730616585.jpg
54KB, 294x501px
>>127674617
>>
All the Worlds Religions are really the same Religion when we strip away the more superficial aspects of the Great Faith Traditions, i.e. the rules, the rituals and the regulations. Then we find that at the esoteric core of all Religion is the eternal idea that a persons ultimate and real identity is God.

In this section we show that the idea that a person's real identity is ultimately God, lies at the heart of all world religion. At first this assertion may not seem evident or even plausible and most people don't associate the religions of this World with the idea that everyone is God, But there are reasons why this should be the case. It will be shown how the idea that everyone is God has either been kept secret from most of the adherents of a religion or else becomes actively denied and made heresy though it is the truth that gave rise to the religion in the first place. It will be demonstrated that the unbelievable and inescapable truth that everyone is God, is also the original and founding truth behind the World's great faith traditions.
>>
File: girls2.jpg (988KB, 1628x1080px) Image search: [Google]
girls2.jpg
988KB, 1628x1080px
>>127681081
When you have a giantess fetish, even innocent pics become tempting.
>>
>>127680888
There is a catch
>>
>>127681050
A truth that in the past had to be kept hidden

It wouldn't be at all obvious to most people that the founders and originators of World religion, the spiritual greats of history i.e. Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad etc. believed that a person's real identity is God. When we first come to learn about the various religions of the world we encounter a variety of different moral and metaphysical ideas, but we almost never encounter the idea that everyone is God, though perhaps with the exception of Hinduism. However there is a reason for this. When we study religion more in depth we learn that without exception religion is a two-tiered affair with all the World's religions made up of two separate, related but distinct divisions. The first of these two divisions may be called the outer mysteries of religion or the exoteric traditions. These are the facets of a faith which comprise what most people understand by the word religion i.e. the rules, rituals, regulations and also the myths, fables and celebrations associated with a religion. The other division or second tier which exists in all the World's religions may be called the inner mysteries or the esoteric, which means hidden. These are the aspects of religion which deal with the matters of religion which are not so transparent and harder to accept or understand.
>>
So to give some examples, for instance in Judaism you have Rabbinical Judaism associated with the Torah and synagogue worship. This would represent the outer mysteries of the faith. But then you also have the Kabbalah or the so called hidden teaching of Moses. In Islam you have the zahir or the outer meanings of Islam but then you also have the batin or the hidden meanings. Correspondingly in Buddhism you find the mahayana and theravada traditions, which are also known as the Greater Vehicle and Lesser Vehicle respectively but then you also find there is vajrayana Buddhism also known as the Diamond Vehicle and believed to be the hidden teachings of the Buddha. Finally in Christianity we have a situation described in the Gospels where it is stated that Jesus revealed the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven only to the disciples, whereas to everyone else these mysteries were spoken of only in parables so that they 'may be ever seeing but never perceiving and though ever hearing they are never understanding.' And so we find early in the history of Christianity the existence of a very mystical interpretation of the teachings of Christ whereby his message is not merely that he himself is God but that everyone else is God as well.
>>
So generally we find a division inherent in the make up of the World's religions which separates the manifest or clearly apparent aspects of religion from a hidden or esoteric inner core. When we study the beliefs and practices of this esoteric component found in all the World's religions then we discover a lot of commonality of belief. This is in contrast to the difference and diversity that exists with respect to the exoteric or visible aspects of religion. It is quite self evident that the World's religions differ greatly from one another in terms of the rules, rituals and regulations of the respective faiths. This is the cause of much interfaith and sectarian conflict. But it is not commonly known that there exists at the same time a lot of harmony of belief when we examine this esoteric side which exists at the heart of all the World's great spiritual traditions. Furthermore when we look in depth and examine what is believed within this esoteric and mystical inner core of World religiosity then remarkably we discover that two central beliefs recur throughout all the major religions. The first of these beliefs is reincarnation, a subject which is dealt with systematically in another section of this website (Click here to see reincarnation section). But the second of these beliefs and the one more relevant to the present discussion is the idea that a person's real identity is God. We will examine some of the World's major religions in turn, showing how it is that for these religions the idea that everyone is God, is indeed the central idea behind them all and one that is to be found within their respective esoteric traditions.
>>
>>127681256
tell me this catch now or i will starve your people for a year
>>
File: TST .jpg (549KB, 1654x1654px) Image search: [Google]
TST .jpg
549KB, 1654x1654px
>>127680649
Note that I don't believe in God. But if he (or she, it, they) did exist, I should be judged by my actions and how I live my life. If I can live a kind and compassionate life and God still sent me to hell, that god is malevolent.

The idea that accepting Jesus as your savior being the one and only way into heaven raises a lot of problems, IMHO. For example Josef Stalin died of a heart attack. But what if as he felt the pangs in his chest cried out "I repent, I repent praise Jesus!" and then died. Does that mean he'd actually go to heaven, despite the MILLIONS of innocent people that he killed? If so that's a pretty horrible system.
>>
I'd like to say at this point that I am using the word God as a general term for the ultimate i.e. the source of all being and the ground of all existence. Of course different terms and labels are used to describe God within the various religions of the world. So in Hinduism, the ultimate is called 'Brahman', in Islam God is named 'Allah', in Christianity God is the 'Logos' or the 'Father', in mystical Judaism God is referred to as 'Ein sof', in Taoism the ultimate is called the 'Tao' and in Buddhism the ground of all being is called the 'Void'. So for the sake of succinctness and consistency, instead of constantly using these more unfamiliar terms, in what follows the word 'God' will be substituted in their place.
>>
Everyone is God' is the truth behind Judaism

When we think of Judaism what comes to mind is what can be called Rabbinical Judaism which is centred around the Synagogue and which involves holy texts and religious works such as the Torah and the Talmud. One may also consider some of the more well known Jewish festivals such as the Passover, Hanukah or Yom kippur the Day of Atonement. However there has always existed in Judaism what is known as the Kabbalah which means 'received tradition'. It was the received tradition because to learn about the Kabbalah a Jewish person had to be introduced into it through a process of initiation. It was not something that was open to every Jew and there would be a process of selection. Therefore it was an esoteric or hidden tradition. The Kabbalah is also known as 'the hidden teachings of Moses'. Though this claim isn't provable it does attest to the fact that the Kabbalah are seen to be ancient in origin. The Essenes of the 'Dead sea scrolls' fame, who were an esoteric Jewish sect, which existed around and before the time of Jesus, are known to have practiced an earlier form of the Kabbalah. So we know that the Kaballah has existed as a part of Judaism for a very long time. It is in the Kabbalah that we find in Judaism the belief that a person's real identity is God or 'Ein Sof', as the ultimate is referred to in this mystical tradition. One of the meditations of the Kabbalah is to meditate on the Cosmic Tree of the Sepphiroth and the cosmic androgen Adam Kadmon. The initiate does this in order to experience being one with the cosmos and realize himself or herself as God. It may well have been the case that a particularly well known young Jewish man who claimed to be one with God i.e. Jesus Christ was himself involved in the Kabbalah.
>>
God. These special people are also known in hebrew as nabim which means mouth pieces of God. It is the assertion of the author that in Judaism the prophets were able to speak the truth of God by becoming one with the mind of God.
Everyone is God is the truth behind Christianity.

In Christianity the idea of the divinity of Jesus is perhaps the central tenet, but this is in the exclusive sense i.e. only Jesus is God. The idea that 'everyone is God' in Christianity has generally been considered highly heretical and in some cases even punishable by death. It is the assertion of the author here that the original message of Jesus was that 'Everyone is God' but that this truth became suppressed and lost as the religion evolved, or degenerated depending on how you look at it.

Even in the Bible, in the Gospels we discover hints that Jesus believed that everyone is God and not just himself. For instance in the Gospel of John an incident is related where Jesus was about to be stoned to death by his fellow Jews for claiming to be God. Significantly in his defense he quotes from the Psalms 82:6 saying...

"Is it not written in your law, 'I have said you are gods' "
>>
>>127681263
One of the more interesting things that happened to me was being accosted by a trio of Mormon missionaries.

I'm very socially awkward, so I had to think fast about my somewhat Christian upbringing in order to have a pleasant conversation and not be rude. So I thought
>church of the latter day saints
>right, right, why is all this stuff in the bible from thousands of years ago?
>why did they have all these profits and now there are none?

Well boy oh boy didn't that get them excited about telling me about Joseph Smith. But really as to why this counted as a profit they had no convincing case. I'd rate it similar to how Jews don't think Jesus was their messiah, or how Muslims think Mohammed is their prophet.
>>
>>127681503
The clear implication here is that not only is he claiming that he himself alone is God but by the fact that he quotes from this psalm in defense of his own claim to be God, he is in effect saying that everyone is God.

If we examine some of the early Christian literature which was excluded from the Bible then we find further evidence supporting the idea that the message of Jesus was one of universal divinity. In the Gospel of Thomas, which many scholars consider a more accurate source of Jesus' sayings than the Bible, he says quote...

'Whoever drinks from my mouth shall become as I and I shall become as he and the hidden mysteries to him shall be revealed.'

Also if we study the very early history of Christianity then we discover that indeed some of the early Christians were like their founder, going off into the desert and trying to achieve a state of union and oneness with God. And this idea of the divinity of a person was shared by some heretical sects known collectively as the Gnostics.
>>
Everyone is God is the truth behind Islam

Most Muslims in this world, 85% or so, belong to the main division within the religion known as Sunni Islam. The word Sunni derives from the arabic word sunna, which means the customs of the prophet. So corresponding to its definition this branch of Islam has a predominant focus on the outward and visible aspects of religion, i.e. on the legalistic, historical and moralistic details of the faith. Within Sunni Islam therefore it is no surprise that the idea that everyone is God would be considered quite anathema. However there also exist sects and other branches of Islam where the focus is more on the mystical and transcendent. For example the various Sufi orders, the division of islam known as the Shia, the Alawi sect and also the Druze. It is within these parts of Islam that we find more interest in and expression of what are known as the batin or the hidden meanings of the koran and the sayings of Muhammad. This is as opposed to the zahir or the outer and ostensible meanings of the Koran etc. Some clues as to what these hidden and esoteric truths are all about are provided by a couple of key sayings of the prophet Muhammad. A lot of people are familiar with Muhammad's saying...

'Who ever knows himself knows God.'

There may be some ambiguity as to the meaning of this statement. However a second but less familiar saying found in what is know as the Hadith, which are the sayings of Muhammad outside the Koran, has the prophet uttering this piece of verse...

'Man is mystery and I am his mystery, for I am he himself and he is I myself.'
>>
>>127680947
>Seriously, if this is your mental capacity for inference and deduction then don't breed.
The irony of your post is that you responded to my reasoned response containing examples, with nothing but insults. I hope you can see the problem with that.
>>
What this is telling us is that the religion of Islam like all the other religions of the World derive from the experience that a person has of becoming God and as a result returning with prophecy and divine teachings. These sayings really point towards the idea that a person's real identity is Allah or God.

The idea that everyone is God has been kept alive but secret in some Sufi orders and most notably in the Shiite sect called the Ismaili. It is also interesting to note here that accompanying the belief that everyone is God, we also find a strong belief in reincarnation. Sometimes it may not be apparent that these groupings of Islam believe that everyone is God but the main reason for this is a doctrine practiced by these groups called taqquiya which means secrecy or caution. The adoption of the practice of taqquiya means keeping ones beliefs hidden from everyone else which traditionally would have meant other Muslims. A powerful reason for this is illustrated by the story of the famous sufi martyr Al Hallaq who in 10th century Baghdad, openly declared that 'I am the truth', 'I am God'. As a result of this proclamation he was forced to recant on pain of death by the religious authorities. However he refused to do so and so was executed in the most horrible of circumstances. For this and other reasons the idea that everyone is God has since the time of Muhammad existed as a hidden truth, working behind the scenes but rarely revealed openly.
>>
File: 1495794777016.jpg (14KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1495794777016.jpg
14KB, 265x265px
>>127674617
>>
>>127681388
>But what if as he felt the pangs in his chest cried out "I repent, I repent praise Jesus!" and then died. Does that mean he'd actually go to heaven, despite the MILLIONS of innocent people that he killed? If so that's a pretty horrible system.
No, I don't think so. I could be wrong, but let me tell you what I think.

If we think that God is omnipotent and there is some kind of intemporal afterlife, then he knows what you've been thinking the whole time and is worse than ceiling cat watching you masturbate. Are you calling out to for repentance as the last resort of an unrepentant life-long criminal?

Or are you asking to be forgiven in spite of your failure to be as good as you known you might have been?
>>
We have seen then that when we examine the World's major religions, we find within them without exception the idea that a person's real identity is God. This would not seem obvious to most people and the reason for this is that this most ultimate of truths is usually kept hidden from the masses and only revealed to a chosen few who are initiated into these higher mysteries. Or else the idea is kept as a guarded secret by certain esoteric sects that exist within the various religions of the World. The main reason for this state of affairs is that the notion that a person's real identity is God has never been an easy one to understand or accept. The proclamation of this truth has traditionally invited ridicule or even the execution of the claimant.
>>
Another reason why it is not evident that the idea that everyone is God is the truth behind all World religion, is this. Even though this truth gives rise to religion and is its well spring, due to its unfathomable and totally counter intuitive nature, this truth has historically found itself censored and suppressed. The ultimate truth has always been for most people the unbelievable truth. And so it is a truth which once realized and attained, is easily forgotten and lost over the passage of time. Then the truth lies dormant through the passage of history and the flow of human affairs, waiting to be rediscovered by another prophet, avatar or some other creator of religion, whence it will once again impact upon humanity in powerful and transformative ways.

To read more purchase the book 'Quest' by Wai H. Tsang, from Amazon, Barnes Noble or Ingram
>>
>>127681352
Dude no one is reading this ID anymore
>>
>>127680655
you start being white first
>>
>>127681769
>To read more purchase the book 'Quest' by Wai H. Tsang, from Amazon, Barnes Noble or Ingram
how about you read some Bible, my good chum?
>>
>>127681364
come on, you have to die first. At least you won't come back as a frog
>>
>>127681388
>The idea that accepting Jesus as your savior being the one and only way into heaven raises a lot of problems, IMHO.
I think you're probably trolling, being a self-identified satanist and all, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and answer this. Jesus said that the Father (meaning God) gave him the task of judgement. So, you literally don't go to heaven, except through him. Which is different than the idea that only people who self-identify as Christians go to heaven. (After having read the whole Bible, it is evident that you need to be righteous in God's eyes.)
>>
can i be christian and fuck men at the same time
>>
>>127681603
Fuck off aboot.
Let me help. The Christian & Jewish god commits, commands and permits child abuse. He doesn't intervene to stop it occurring. Most of his followers and those who work jobs in his name Abuse kids as well.
But keep up with the bullshit you fucking cunthole.
>>
File: tumblr_op0frfGanB1s2yc47o3_500.png (607KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op0frfGanB1s2yc47o3_500.png
607KB, 500x737px
>>127681769
you can go be god some place else
>>
>>127681954
are you female?
>>
>>127681938
good point
>>
>>127682117
no. how much mental gymnastics do i need to do to justify it? or is it easier to just forget it and pursue women
>>
>>127681954
Gay people are obviously broken in some way, just like mongs obviously didn't come out right. If being a homo is one of your limitations then do the best you can with it, but know that guys fucking guys is clearly not in keeping with the way the eternal creator of life meant about sexual reproduction.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/verify_controversy?next=%2Fwatch%3Fitct%3DCBYQpDAYACITCIu%252F8%252FX5ltQCFdiKfgodrxwHQVIbamVzdXMgd2FzIG5vdGhpbmcgYnV0IGEgamV3%26sts%3D17305%26utcoffset%3D-420%26v%3Dai6ZozG1S7c&client=mv-google&layout=mobile
>>
>>127681920
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

k, what does that mean?
>>
>>127681954
Yes, that's just being a bad Christian still held by vices.
>>
>>127676427
Kek = the god of chaos = Jehovah = Satan.
>>
>>127681843
Done. Your turn.
>>
>>127682040
go repent somewhere else
go pray else where
go beg for forgivness for things you were foreordained to do elsewhere
suck a dick lol
>>
File: 1487653585676.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487653585676.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>127682265
i know man. i'm just so lonely and haven't got a clue how to converse with women. I drop my spaghetti the moment i make eye contact.
>>
>>127682222
Nice quads. I had a gay friend once and one of the last things he did before finally deciding to literally blow the trigger and end it all was to pick up a random chick to see if he could enjoy hetero sex.

He seemed kind of unhappy that it just didn't do it for him. At least he tried, but ultimately the damage he did with his selfish decision to murder himself is beyond anything you could know if you've never had to help parents and friends cope with something like that. Had he kept it to just fucking guys on the side, that would have been the better choice by far.
>>
>>127681951
No, for what it's worth I'm really not trolling. While certainly not all Christians believe accepting Jesus as your savior is the one and only way into heaven, there indeed ARE a not insignificant number who do. Some even go as far as saying living a good life is almost irrelevant since "We're all sinners". I'd hope you find that viewpoint disconcerting to say the least.
>>
>>127671434
gas the christkikes
>>
>>127682519
blame christians
no really, why else would he off himself
>>
File: Saint Bernard de Clairvaux.jpg (530KB, 1000x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Bernard de Clairvaux.jpg
530KB, 1000x1512px
Good morning, fellow Catholics
>>
>>127682222
if fucking females is too hard to you, become monk
>>
>>127671434
jesus was a jew. obviously even he didnt believe what he was saying otherwise he would have been a christian
>>
>>127682030
There's child abuse that occurs in the Bible of course, as there are many evil things. But the closest thing God does is in punishment for wickedness done. As for intervention, it unfortunately isn't possible to get a metric on how frequently he intervenes, because those cases are all cases of non-abuse obviously, and thus don't end up merged with regular non-abuse in the statistics.

>Most of his followers and those who work jobs in his name Abuse kids as well.
There's a bit of that, unfortunately. Certainly far from most though, and certainly less than what teachers commit. Still, I'm sure you're aware that Christians are not ideal representatives of God's will, and thus it's not a very relevant argument.

With all your anger and profanity, is it possible you reject God for more emotional reasons than rational reasons?
>>
File: girls.jpg (442KB, 850x1676px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
442KB, 850x1676px
>>127682222
I'm not going to mince words here, your sexual and romantic life is going to suck. Your best bet is to reduce the importance of those things in your life.
>>
File: nuwa2.jpg (56KB, 450x629px) Image search: [Google]
nuwa2.jpg
56KB, 450x629px
>>127671434
Why should I believe in your "one god" and his Jew son "Jesus"? Why should I believe your stupid fairy tales when clearly Nu Wa created humanity. You are just falling for the ultimate jew trickery.
>>
>>127682735
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
psalms 137:9
>>
>>127682631
There were a complex combination of factors, but part of my conclusion is that he did grow up in an unnecessarily restrictive Christian household, and he had very ingrained problems with coming out of the closet even though it was obvious and even his own father had told him at one point he wouldn't stop loving him if he were gay and that the important bit at that point were that he find somebody he truly loves and have a stable relationship.

The drugs didn't help. But he did in the last few months come out of the closet, as difficult as that was, and I dearly hope that whatever happens after death he is rewarded for all the good he did with his life.
>>
>>127682856
tell me about thi Nu Wa
how she allegedly did it?
and why are fishes getting out of her cunt?
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>127679872
>>127680393
>>127681388

I'm in your stupid club and I think you're a faggot

HAIL SATAN
>>
>>127682591
Yes, you're right that a lot of Christians do say that; many that I know personally. And I try to gently reason with them from what Jesus said, but I think it is human nature to feel that outsiders to your group are bad and wrong. (It lessens your cognitive load, because you don't have to consider their ideas.) And yes, I do find it disconcerting.

Nevertheless, I note that this isn't God's opinion, just theirs. E.g. the disciples get upset at a man casting out demons in Jesus' name. But Jesus rebukes *them* instead of that man. The man was doing what God wants, but they were acting like so many in the Church do in favoring membership over goodness.
>>
>>127682995
sad to hear it. if "he" still exist in any way shape or form i hope he's ok too
>>
>>127682890
Read the psalm. a) That's not God talking. b) It's talking about the wickedness of Babylon and their comeuppance, which c) actually happened when the good king Cyrus of Persia conquered them.
>>
>>127683036
Long, long ago, when heaven and earth were still one, the entire universe was contained in an egg-shaped cloud. All the matter of the universe swirled chaotically in that egg. Deep within the swirling matter was Pan Gu, a huge giant who grew in the chaos. For 18,000 years he developed and slept in the egg. Finally one day he awoke and stretched, and the egg broke to release the matter of the universe. The lighter purer elements drifted upwards to make the sky and heavens, and the heavier impure elements settled downwards to make the earth.

In the midst of this new world, Pan Gu worried that heaven and earth might mix again; so he resolved to hold them apart, with the heavens on his head and the earth under his feet. As the two continued to separate, Pan Gu grew to hold them apart. For 18,000 years he continued to grow, until the heavens were 30,000 miles above the earth. For much longer he continued to hold the two apart, fearing the retun of the chaos of his youth. Finally he realized they were stable, and soon after that he died.

With the immense giant's death, the earth took on new character. His arms and legs became the four directions and the moutains. His blood became the rivers, and his sweat became the rain and dew. His voice became the thunder, and his breath became the winds. His hair became the grass, and his veins became the roads and paths. His teeth and bones became the minerals and rocks, and his flesh became the soil of the fields. Up above, his left eye became the sun, and his right eye became the moon. Thus in death, as in life, Pan Gu made the world as it is today.

Many centuries later, there was a goddess named Nü Wa who roamed this wild world that Pan Gu had left behind, and she became lonely in her solitude. Stopping by a pond to rest, she saw her reflection and realized that there was nothing like herself in the world. She resolved to make something like herself for company.
>>
>>127683269

>still exist in any way shape or form

Of course, his bones are certainly still floating around somewhere, but his family probably buried them like the assholes they are.
>>
>>127683419
From the edge of the pond she took some mud and shaped it in the form of a human being. At first her creation was lifeless, and she set it down. It took life as soon as it touched the soil, however, and soon the human was dancing and celebrating its new life. Pleased with her creation, Nü Wa made more of them, and soon her loneliness disappeared in the crowd of little humans around her. For two days she made them, and still she wanted to make more. Finally she pulled down a long vine and dragged it through the mud, and then she swung the vine through the air. Droplets of mud flew everywhere and, when they fell, they became more humans that were nearly as perfect as the ones she had made by hand. Soon she had spread humans over the whole world. The ones she made by hand became the aristocrats, and the ones she made with the vine became the poor common people.

Even then, Nü Wa realized that her work was incomplete, because as her creations died she would have to make more. She solved this problem by dividing the humans into male and female, so that they could reproduce and save her from having to make new humans to break her solitude.

Many years later, Pan Gu's greatest fear came true. The heavens collapsed so that there were holes in the sky, and the earth cracked, letting water rush from below to flood the earth. At other places, fire sprang forth from the earth, and everywhere wild beasts emerged from the forests to prey on the people. Nü Wa drove the beasts back and healed the earth. To fix the sky, she took stones of many colors from the river and built a fire in which she melted them. She used the molten rock to patch the holes in the sky, and she used the four legs of a giant turtle to support the sky again. Exhausted by her labors, she soon lay down to die and, like Pan Gu, from her body came many more features to adorn the world that she had restored.
>>
>>127682673

sorry im a sede vacantist
>>
>>127675773
There are some very real differences in denominations, in regards to their beliefs and structure. However, remember that God sent a Man to save us, not another set of laws like he did with Moses. There is a reason for that, and it is because we are to have a personal relationship with Jesus. I would recommend making your decision as to which church based on that, which church is going to help you in that relationship. Choose a church based on the church family and pastor in that church, as that will have a greater impact on your growth than what the denomination is doing at large.
>>
>>127683323
That was the worst part. Anybody with a lick of sense knew he was either gay or had some other kind of deep set problem. What's shocking in retrospect is just how scared he was of being found out, and how nobody cared when he did.

I think that level of paranoia was a big part of the problem. When I think about Christianity, I think about being honest with yourself and with others, and about how confession is literally regarded as a necessary sacrament in the sect of Christianity I grew up in.
>>
File: Edgy.jpg (61KB, 367x327px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.jpg
61KB, 367x327px
>>127683123
Well good for you. You paid $25 for a piece of paper, probably to piss off your christian parents.
>>
>>127683323
>But he did in the last few months come out of the closet
>That was his critical mistake. You gotta push that shit deep in the closet. Normal on the outside, weird on the inside. Literally the best way to remain happy is to t

Nope. You can't delete your posts once they go into the internet. I'm not the only one who already knew you were gay, and maybe your opinion on how to handle it would help others having a similar problem.
>>
why do LARPers always have to shit our threads ? I know you're insecure in front of real practising people of the Catholic faith, but there's no need for your mythologies here, you have your own thread IIRC
>>
good goy
>>
4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
>>
>>127683402
3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.
>>
2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.
>>
File: Nuwa&fuxi.jpg (86KB, 227x448px) Image search: [Google]
Nuwa&fuxi.jpg
86KB, 227x448px
>>127683804
What makes you think it is a mythology ? What makes your religion not a mythology ? Just because more people practice and accept your religion doesn't suddenly make mine a myth. I grew up learning about Chinese deities and gods they are as real to me as your "Jesus" is to you.
>>
5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.
>>
6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)
>>
7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.
>>
8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God’s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.
>>
>>127684138
Because they needed to shut up about it, obviously
>>
>>127676749
So you claim to know the ways of God enough to judge him?
>>
10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)
>>
>>127683419
>>127683458
good read, thank you
there are some similiarities to other ancient religions, like importance of eggs, life from death of old, and terribad stuff happening near the end
>>
>>127684431
oy vey, who will remember the 14 thousand?
>>
>>127682735
You are literally condoning child abuse. You believe in a god that could prevent 100% of all child abuse but doesn't. Why did Jesus never mention "Hey guys, when I'm gone, make sure none of you guys who speak in my name fuck the kids. Ok?" He didn't seem to think it was worth saying this, but made sure that John got the Revelation on Patmos, which is just bullshit. Your fawning apologies for your evil god, excusing because muh evil, muh free will is fucking repulsive. Christians are the most perverse immoral scum on the face of the earth.
This is you. You're a quadriplegic in a wheelchair. You are next to your mom, both of you are watching your baby sister crawling on the floor. The baby knocks a hot iron off the ironing board, it lands next to her. Your mum sits there, unmoved, unflinching, calm as the baby girl then rolls face first onto the scolding iron. An hour later, your mom gets up and turns the iron off. YOU: I LOVE MY MOM EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TOO AND IF YOU DON'T YOUR GOING TO HELL.
Either grow up or remove yourself from society before you poison more minds.
>>
>>127684431
>>127684448
11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.
>>
13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.
>>
>>127679880

Earth is in the void, not the light. Light wins just by having its existence, but it has a lot to do here.
>>
File: tumblr_omb6asGOgT1sxfohwo4_400.gif (3MB, 268x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omb6asGOgT1sxfohwo4_400.gif
3MB, 268x333px
dang god is pretty based killing all those normies
>>
14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.
>>
16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.
>>
>>127684703
Old Testament sounds a lot like Islam when you stop and think about it.
>>
17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.
>>
>>127684204
Egypt at that time had greater wickedness than just a stubborn king. And they were breaking a key part of God's plan. But that's still the most legitimate example the fedoras have brought up on this thread, so kudos.

>>127684254
There was a civil war, God favored one side, that side won. God would have to pretty much withdraw from the world to satisfy you then, because something that's good for one person is usually bad for someone else. Meh.
>>
18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother’s widow.
>>
>>127684296
>>127684346
>>127684378
>>127684410
>>127684479
Oh, you're just another shill. I should have guessed.
>>
>>127684773
19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.
>>
20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth’s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.
>>
Evening all,

whats the low down on Jehovas witnesses?
at first glance, they seem like the most like minded christians active in my area. but I dont want to wast time on shady cultlike BS. Any experiences with them?
>>
File: Praise Kek pepe retrowave copy.png (686KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Praise Kek pepe retrowave copy.png
686KB, 800x800px
>>127677777
R A R E
>>
File: tumblr_olz1d1HN7L1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (2MB, 1170x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olz1d1HN7L1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
2MB, 1170x1800px
>>127684703
>>127684771
>>127684816
god kills nearly 7 billion people in the book of revelation

every last non christian

and every christian knows this

so whats ur point
>>
>>127684909
>so whats your point
your god is a demon case in point
>>
File: tumblr_olzna92czV1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (396KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olzna92czV1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
396KB, 1280x853px
>>127685008
no the normies are the demons

god also killed millions of people in the flood of noah

and were proud cuz noah was the only real human
>>
>>127684907
It's a weird cult that even Hitler had to assign a special colored triangle to when he put them in the band camps. I mentioned this to a Mormon once and he told me they were secret Jews.

By my assorted other past experiences with they more culty sects of various religions, I would say don't get in to the cult if you think you might want to get out some day. Although for a large number of people that apparently works to give them a framework of rules for how to live.
>>
>>127684907
you easily go in
but you can't go out, even your own family doesn't want you anymore
you just spend days in a big room where they "explain" the Bible to you, with their own falsified traduction. when you know enough of their version of the Bible and their "theology", you go out and do door-to-door "preaching"

>>127684909
please, stop shaming real believers with this meme worthy explanation
>>
>>127684528
The only way God could prevent 100% of child abuse would be to essentially get rid of humans. Has it occurred to you that God's goal is not to serve humans? He's kinder to us than he is obligated to be, and fairer in judgement than any human I know. You just come off as entitled and demanding. God doesn't work for you.

Moreover your baby analogy is broken: God has protected me from such scenarios numerous times since I started serving him.
>>
>>127685062
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
1 samuel 15:3
>>
File: bruno.jpg (69KB, 830x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bruno.jpg
69KB, 830x1000px
>>127682673
Morning'
>>
>>127685062
I agree tho, fucc the normies.

but that god is still evil in a literal sense.
>>
File: tumblr_olqeex1LKB1s2yc47o10_1280.jpg (507KB, 976x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olqeex1LKB1s2yc47o10_1280.jpg
507KB, 976x1280px
>>127685290
2 Peter 2:5-9
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
7And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
>>
>>127685387
He got shit done is what it comes down to. And then he sent Jesus to go die brutally in order to revoke a lot of the old covenant and replace it with something better.

You can really get why people think this is all a bunch of silly backward desert bunk. But if your aim is to decry Christianity, then pointing out objectionable part of the old testament is not a very good strategy. It's like when Obama said Leviticus says you can't eat shellfish or whatever it was, and so therefore the problem is bible thumping retards who think they should be allowed to have guns are the problem, and they feel antipathy for people who aren't like them.
>>
>>127684907
They're an odd mix. On the one hand, the maintain integrity in the face of government opposition, though they don't vote. They also have a lot of rational theology, though they have a strong central governing body that determines what the views are. (In the past they made wrong claims regarding when the end would come, but they don't seem to mention dates anymore.)
>>
>>127685008
What nonsense. Most everyone has been warned about what happens if they don't live virtuous lives.
We don't bitch about governments creating laws and punishing lawbreakers, but God, the very definition of Good and Perfect, sets down some rules (rules that make better societies and lead to happier, better lives at that), does everything to help us follow those rules including dying a painful death and sending the Holy Spirit and forgiving all who are truly repentent, and even if you do live a life which damns you to hell God only feels sorrow, and all the sudden it's time for autistic screeching?
That's complete bullshit on your part. All actions have consequences. Live a sinful life, get damned to hell. By your logic anyone who creates rules and enforces them is a demon.
>>
File: tumblr_olz3b9S2VI1s2yc47o9_1280.jpg (280KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olz3b9S2VI1s2yc47o9_1280.jpg
280KB, 1280x850px
>>127685387
>kills sons of satan
>hes evil

>brings all his sons to heaven
>>
>>127682673
Morning anon
>>
>>127685632
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
>>
>>127685632
and then he foreordained all of it, watch

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: isaiah 46:10
>>
Why worship a sandnigger kike?
>>
>>127671434
>believing in meme abrahamic religions
wtf are you 12?
>>
>>127685642
>creates sons of satan as well as satan
>can see the future and plans all events according to his desire
espesians 1:11
>>
ephesians 1:11
11 In him we were also chosen,[a] having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,
>>
File: tumblr_oohqfj9bFx1r7qnpao4_400.gif (650KB, 268x145px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oohqfj9bFx1r7qnpao4_400.gif
650KB, 268x145px
>>127686023
im not so sure god is responsible for everything cuz that would mean he likes baby rape too

the verse says he predestines some to be saved

thats it

and i agree with that christians were chosen before the world began
>>
File: AMUSEMENT.gif (929KB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
AMUSEMENT.gif
929KB, 245x260px
>>127684747
Not if you actually read the things and not what people say about it on the internet. It's the most published book in the history of publishing, I'm sure you can find someone laying around somewhere and you know... read it.
>>
>>127684909

People who get revelationed are actually pretty lucky, they don't have to stay dead too long and it's pretty obvs at that point everyone's coming back
>>
>>127686201
>who works out EVERYTHING in conformity with his will
how dense are you?
>>
File: 1490483651080.jpg (110KB, 1012x862px) Image search: [Google]
1490483651080.jpg
110KB, 1012x862px
Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq47I05h1tQ
>>
>>127686207
lol, only if you really read the whole thing and not what you want to read lol
>>
>>127685811
>>127685936
Yes, and? You seriously aren't going the old "God is the cause of evil" argument, are you?
Man has Freewill, and through this we do evil. God knows everything including what we will do, but that doesn't mean He makes us do it. As God is timeless, He exists at all points in space and time at the same time, so He knows all that will occur because He simultaneously exists when we do it.
Also, the correct translation of rā is "adversity" or "woe" not "evil," as evil is not a created thing
>>
>>127685948
Why do you deny Christ anon? What makes you adverse to His truth?
The question you ask can't be answered unless I know why you don't already believe.
>>
>>127686576
no, it says He CREATES EVIL. the scriptures says the ONE TRUE CREATOR OF ALL OF EXISTENCE---CREATES EVIL. thats what the scriptures says, thats not what i think.

And your post isn't based on scripture, it's just your opinion you cobbled together to try and refute what is an absolute truth
>>
>>127686576
>>127686576
no, it says He CREATES EVIL. the scriptures says the ONE TRUE CREATOR OF ALL OF EXISTENCE---CREATES EVIL. thats what the scriptures says, thats not what i think.

And your post isn't based on scripture, it's just your opinion you cobbled together to try and refute what is an absolute truth
>>
File: tumblr_omaxfiodSR1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (289KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omaxfiodSR1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
289KB, 1080x1080px
>>127686333
just means that god gets his will done not that he is a partaker in the deeds of the wicked

Isaiah 55:8
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
>>
Syrian orthodox here :)
Doing Gods work anon love seeing you here. Truly you walk in His light.
>>
>>127686576
>"ra"
NASB Translation
adversity (7), calamity (4), disaster (2), evil (94), harm (2), harmful (1), hurt (1), ruin (3), surely (1), trouble (2), unpleasant (1), wickedly (1), wickedness (1).
>>
>>127686787
No, he says:
Ubowra ra, not "create evil." That translates to "crate/shape woe." The bible wasn't written in English you mong, sorry you don't know hebrew and greek and thus can't properly understand the original texts. He most certainly does not "create evil," that translation makes no sense based on both the context and the actual original language.

Also, God's omnipresence is well documented in scripture.
>>
>>127687068
>crate/shape woe
what is woe you idiot, what are its synonyms?
also citations needed otherwise you are full of shit
>>
>>127687210
Sorrow or distress. God is talking about what Cyrus is doing, and how He lets it happen for the sake of the Jews.
>sources for my fucking education in hebrew
University of Notre Dame is where I learned Hebrew and Greek, so I guess that's the citation.
>>
>>127687389
>cyrus
wait, what?
I quoted Isaiah 45:7 fool

this is the LORD speaking
>>
>>127687635
>doesn't even know the context of the verse
>trying to interpret it in anyway
All of chapter 45 is prasing King Cyrus of Persia. If you don't even know that, you clearly don't know enough to interpret the verse.
>>
>>127687389
why is it you can't stick to what the actual words are expressing? Why is it christians always try to twist and bend wording and grammar to fit what they want it to say? The scriptures say is clearly and plainly, yet you try to convolute the message. it's almost like you're lying..
>>
>>127685214
Found the megalomaniac
Listen to yourself, Kanye. God lets children die of excruciating deaths, but he actively protects you. Fucking kill yourself. Christianity is pure vanity for sub-100 IQ insulated morons.
>>
>>127687709
God Calls Cyrus
…6That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun That there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other, 7The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these. 8"Drip down, O heavens, from above, And let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, And righteousness spring up with it. I, the LORD, have created it.…
>>
>>127687709
2 Kings 19:25
'Have you not heard? Long ago I did it; From ancient times I planned it. Now I have brought it to pass, That you should turn fortified cities into ruinous heaps.
>>
>>127687911
>Why is it christians always try to twist and bend wording and grammar to fit what they want it to say? The scriptures say is clearly and plainly, yet you try to convolute the message. it's almost like you're lying..
Top kek anon, you're the guy who cherry picked a verse, didn't know the context of it when Cyrus was mentioned, don't know the original Hebrew and still try and make claims about it.

You're the only one twisting words here. The fact that you didn't know that chapter 45 is adressed to Cyrus when it begins:
כֹּה-אָמַר יְהוָה, לִמְשִׁיחוֹ לְכוֹרֶשׁ אֲשֶׁר-הֶחֱזַקְתִּי בִימִינוֹ לְרַד-לְפָנָיו גּוֹיִם, וּמָתְנֵי מְלָכִים, אֲפַתֵּחַ--לִפְתֹּחַ לְפָנָיו דְּלָתַיִם, וּשְׁעָרִים לֹא יִסָּגֵרוּ. 1 Thus saith the LORD to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him, and to loose the loins of kings; to open the doors before him, and that the gates may not be shut
Shows you just found a verse that looks bad out of context and didn't bother to read anything else
>>
>>127687973
>>127688034
>still cherry picking verses
Oh just fuck off anon. You've already shown you don't have any credibility.
Also, in context God is adressing why he allows Cyrus to succeed and is promising to protect the jews from the Assyrians respectively. Nothing damning here
>>
>>127688075
So, god is speaking these things to cyrus, god is addressing cyrus and telling him that "I the lord am the originator of these things" verbatim. Is this what you are saying? because otherwise you are making no sense and are redundantly reciting what i've been stating
>>
>>127688275
Chapter 45 is talking about Cyrus freeing the jews. In verse 7 God is saying to Cyrus,cand everyone else, "I allowed good and woe to happen for the sake of freeing the jews" not that all evil ever is God's fault like you claimed it said
>>
>>127688259
well duh you fucking dunce
isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

its obvious that all events are planned, both good and evil, by the lord who see's the future and past simutaneously.
>>
>>127688075
I spent years and years studying scripture - Greek and Hebrew etc plus theology. What a fucking waste of my prime education years. Now it's my hobby, I still think about it 24/7, still read latest books etc. I work a shit job and wish I had done an engineering degree when I had the chance. Religion is fascinating. Doing theology at uni destroyed my faith. The only thing you can be absolutely 100% certain of is this. All religion is man made.
>>
>>127688726
>I spent years and years studying scripture - Greek and Hebrew etc plus theology. What a fucking waste of my prime education years.
Yeah, unless you plan on having a career in theology it's not wise to major in it.
I just minored in it, and majored in physics and comp sci before going to law school.
>>
>>127688726
>destroyed my faith

you never believed

>All religion is man made.

except the bible with all the cross references made thousands of years apart

idk how you came to the conclusion it was man made when its impossible for it to be created by collusion thousands of years apart
>>
>>127689480
>citations
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.