[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Iran mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

"However, what was really stunning about the Iranian reaction to Trump’s sword-dancing visit to Saudi Arabia was its outright warning to the Saudi Kingdom.

Mohammad Hashemi Rafsanjani, a leading member of the Iranian parliament’s Expediency Council, claimed these multi-billion dollar arms sales may ultimately backfire on the Saudi regime. Rafsanjani warned that one day, the Saudis may end up turning these weapons against the Saudi royal family.

>“We have seen it all before. The Saudis are spending billions on arms which they don’t have the capacity to absorb. At the same time they are facing rebellion at home they are trying to hide and a costly war in Yemen,” Rafsanjani said, according to the Independent.
Drawing a parallel with recent Iranian history, during which the U.S. was very friendly with the Middle Eastern nation while it was under the rule of Shah Reza Pahlavi, a brutal, U.S.-installed dictator, Rasfanjani stated the following:

>“The Shah, too, spent billions of dollars buying arms from America, he too had capacity problems. We had 65,000 Americans in Iran, most of them in the armed forces. But then came the revolution and the weapons were used against him and his regime.

>“We watch what is going on in Saudi Arabia and I think the fate of the Saudi royal family will be the same as that of [the Shah’s dynasty] the Pahlavis. There is less and less space in the world for absolute monarchies like the Saudis”. [emphasis added]"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/irans-shockingly-honest-reaction-trumps-visit-saudi-arabia
>>
File: 1494734741721.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494734741721.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
Hold up. Please elaborate on the hire a command staff portion. That is straight up insane. I had no idea that was a thing.
>>
File: qJFjynb.jpg (193KB, 800x600px)
qJFjynb.jpg
193KB, 800x600px
>>127670019
The difference between Shah Phil Leotardo and the Saudi king is the Shah was very moderate and secular and was overthrown by radicals.

Obviously, radicals are the only ones with the balls to start a revolt, and Saudi Arabia is the most radical Muslim country so what would they be protesting?
>>
The Royal House of Sodomy was literally enslaved by CIA handlers. The Saudi people better step it up if they're not going to be hilariously poor once the fifth column is out of our government.
>>
>>127671049
>what would they be protesting?
getting leapfrogged in the line of succession.
>>
File: 1494259896775.png (249KB, 1571x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1494259896775.png
249KB, 1571x1312px
>>127671049

It wasn't so much radicals that started the revolt so much as it was radicals that joined with the revolt I thought. And they weren't so much of radicals as they were fundamentalists. And that the fundamentalists joined and solidified power after the invasion by Iraq. Out of all the mudshitholes Iran and Syria seem to be the more moderates although that isn't saying much.

>Obviously, radicals are the only ones with the balls to start a revolt, and Saudi Arabia is the most radical Muslim country so what would they be protesting?
Read the OP pic.
>>
>>127670653
It's basically hiring someone to play chess for you, but there is suicide bomber pawns, n all the insane tech shit
>>
File: 1491729546611.jpg (874KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1491729546611.jpg
874KB, 2896x2896px
what did Iran mean by this? why did I screenshot this months ago? Is it happening, lads?
>>
File: 1495586018095.png (482KB, 959x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495586018095.png
482KB, 959x680px
>>127671551

If Israel disappeared off the face of the earth one day, how would that affect the rest of the world?
>>
File: 1494274778998.jpg (208KB, 960x892px) Image search: [Google]
1494274778998.jpg
208KB, 960x892px
>>127672448

The world would finally know peace. If SA crumbles like Iran says.. and Syria liberates itself and Iran is still standing... By this time Dues Vult should be occurring in Europe. World peace might finally be at hand.
>>
>>127672355
Checked, I remember this post, I hope there's some truth to it.

Also interesting that Trump would be arming the Saudis even more. I suspect he agrees with the assessment that the government / military is utterly incompetent and will not make full use of the weapons.

On the other hand he did want to establish a coalition against extremists, are the Saudis still finding the extremists? Is prepping Saudi for an all out civil war to destabilize them and drain them of their money so they stop funding extremists around the world?
>>
File: 1492324489809.jpg (49KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1492324489809.jpg
49KB, 720x538px
>>127673410

Normally I would be worried. But Trump is taking an active stance in the middle east to deliberately target ISIS, and he gives them no warning ahead of time like The Obama Admin/Clinton Cabal would by announcing what he would be doing. Also, he was very blunt in his speech to the Arab leaders in Riyadh about extremism. He had balls to do that and we all know Obama/Clinton would suck all their dicks on the spot.

Also, there's this:
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-approves-pentagon-plan-to-arm-1494355283-htmlstory.html

>Bowing to those objections, the Obama administration declined to arm the Syrian Kurds. It instead supplied weapons only to Arab factions of the Syrian Democratic Forces, or SDF.

>Spicer said the decision to reverse that policy reflected a recognition that the full Syrian coalition, including the Kurdish militias, “are the only force on the ground that can successfully seize Raqqa in the near future.”

>“We are keenly aware of the security concerns of our coalition partner Turkey,” he added. “We want to reassure the people and government of Turkey that the U.S. is committed to preventing additional security risks and protecting our NATO ally.”

>Wary of sectarian conflict, the U.S. has worked to recruit more Syrian Arab fighters into the coalition's ground force as they advance toward predominantly Arab territories.

>“The U.S. continues to prioritize our support for Arab elements of the SDF,” Spicer said. “Raqqah and all liberated territory should return to the governance of local Syrian Arabs.”

So he's boosted up support for the Kurds and stated that all lands liberated by them will be given back to the Syrian government.. And the SDF can be negotiated with. I'm sure Saudi will still loosely fund them but it's a lost cause at this point knowing the US won't be turning a blind eye to it or directly helping facilitate anymore, in my opinion.
>>
>>127672880
This is such fucking horseshit hang yourself.
>>
File: 1488288535638.jpg (43KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1488288535638.jpg
43KB, 688x456px
>>127674541
>>
>>127670019
something like a civilwar in saudi arabia would never happen, the usa would immedietly side with someone who is interested in keeping good relations with the us and btfo of every opposing force to secure the oil supply
>>
>>127675681

We all know the petro dollar is doomed to collapse one day. There is no doubt that we have contingency plans in the making, and have had them for a while now. Not to mention how many other countries would get sucked into it trying to take advantage of the situation to control the petro dollar. It might not even be worth it by the time that happens.

The tech to move on is there. We literally killed the guy who created the car that ran on water and confiscated his project.
>>
>>127676138

> We killed the guy who made a car that runs on water

No shit! We need that stuff to LIVE. It's no fucking surprise we killed the dude that wanted to take the MOST essential thing for life and use it as fuel. Are you retarded?
>>
>>127670019
Pahlavi was only brutal to Muslim extremists. Shah was a Goldman but he stifled the religion too much.
>>
I'm dying please somebody tell me that I will recover. That I will be healthy again. That I will do what needs to be done to save my people.
>>
>>127676536

Our bodies are 75% water. We can just squeeze the water out of minorities and use that for the fuel in our whites only paradise.
>>
>>127672880
Iran will not beckon peace you idiot.
>>
Of course Saudi Arabia is on the list, just look at pic related.

It was really only a matter of time until this happened.
>>
White genocide can't finish us. Right ? I will live on through the lifeblood of my people. My character and my forefathers spirit will be preserved in them. Tell me it was not for nothing
>>
>>127676832

It's not like we're going to ally with Iran, idiot. If SA falls into civil war and Syria liberates itself, who will be Israel's ally in the region?
>>
>>127677643
We have a hell of a lot more in common with Iran than fucking Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>127678011

As true as that is and as much as I would like to see it happen, it won't. At least not directly.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.