[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bc general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_British_Columbia.svg.png (177KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_British_Columbia.svg.png
177KB, 1200x720px
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP edition
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-ndp-green-agreement-1.4136539
>>
>>127667604
Always remember to archive media with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

https://archive.is/NbKRD <- cbc.ca article
>>
isnt this a good thing? fuck christy clark
>>
>>127667604
Bump
>>
>>127667803
you know nothing... good-bye, jobs...
>>
>>127667803

Crusty Clark - incompetent and wasteful
NDP - literally retarded
>>
>>127667803
It's not good.

Regardless of whether or not Christy Clark is garbage, NDP is unacceptably bad and has policies that will run this province even further into the ground. They want to lower voting age to 16, and give Aboriginals veto power, for fucks sake.
>>
Greens are the best of the 3, so good on them for having more power now. I hope they successfully push for PR so they can continue to be relevant.
>>
File: 1477906633994.jpg (112KB, 634x717px) Image search: [Google]
1477906633994.jpg
112KB, 634x717px
>>127668155
>>127668291
>>127668389
i've only lived here for two years and am moving back east in 2 months so i don't really care (didn't even vote)
>>
That's cool but just keep in mind that the average NDP politician is sub-/leftypol/ in ideology.
>>
>>127668518
Then you can watch this garbage happen to us, before it happens to you, if it hasn't already.
>>
Ah, I still remember the last time the NDP ran BC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Ferry_Scandal

>Due to various oversights by the government, BC Ferries, design bureaus, and the shipyards, the cost of the program more than doubled from $210 million ($70 million/vessel) to almost $460 million ($150 million/vessel) and final delivery was almost 3 years behind schedule. As with all prototype construction this cost and build time was gradually being reduced with each successive completion. A large part of the delay was because the shipyards commissioned to construct the vessels had very little experience working with aluminum

>Primary factors for project failure

>During the project, the chief executive officer for CFI also held the same position at BC Ferries. By representing both the constructor and the future owner and operator of the fast ferries it made it difficult to objectively report on progress without implicating himself in almost every aspect of the troubled project. Thus, little or wrong information was available throughout the project.

>After a change in leadership, the new Premier of BC, Ujjal Dosanjh, placed the ferries up for sale. A subsequent election virtually eliminated the New Democratic Party from the legislature, and Gordon Campbell of the BC Liberals auctioned off the PacifiCat fleet on March 24, 2003 for $19.4 million ($6.5 million/vessel) to Washington Marine Group. Further controversy erupted when it was revealed that the same company, which is a prominent financial backer of the Liberal Party, had offered $60 million for the vessels prior to the auction, on the condition that BC would then rent the ferries.
>>
>>127667803
Because the commies and hippies joining up together sounds great.
>>
So do they have the ability to block the kinder Morgan line ?
>>
File: 1493219837981724.jpg (55KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1493219837981724.jpg
55KB, 500x366px
this whole country is going to shit because of commies and hippies and immigrants
>>
>>127669916
yeah but the end just show you how fucking corrupt the Liberals are. They sold off half the province for dirt cheap to thier corporate buds.

I'm still enraged over BC Rail
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.