[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to beat your wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: soldier77.jpg (353KB, 876x1004px) Image search: [Google]
soldier77.jpg
353KB, 876x1004px
Hey /pol/, please beat your women. Tired of dealing with degenerate white women who no longer succumb to beatings. A woman who is beat learns proper etiquette really fast and learns how to properly behave herself; otherwise, you have a woman with the mentality of a spoiled child degrading your name and future generations. Once a woman stops being beaten, she truly becomes what she is, a mentally unstable nut job on the loose. They are dangerous to humankind. Be sure to let her know what she's done and how to behave, they are like children!

I never trust a woman who was/is beat, and then claims her husband is whacko or a "bad person". It's almost entirely her fault. Sometimes, they even ask for it.

I'm with a guy who currently doesn't beat or even slap me. I actually have to beg for it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have feelings, and wants a "50/50 relationship" bullshit.
>>
actually instead of "beating" you should just pin her or stare her down. Much more psychological and you dont actually have to hurt her.
>>
>>127664891
Dude I already gagged your with my cock when she started slapping her own fat rolls. We were pulling a triple pene but the roastie was just too loose. She's been going at it for hours. Smells terrible from the rancid cum in her hair but man I am on some good meth.
>>
>>127665354
MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM
>>
yes goy. beat your wife so that you can go to jail/prison and destroy the family structure of your house.
>>
My father stopped beating my mother years ago, when he used to give her beatings the house was clean, she was dressed/ready early in the morning, she did her role with the children, she was a mother. Once my dad stopped beating, she became insanely psycho. She's anti-family, thinks of her children as 'buddy friends' now she can talk to like friends her own age, does drugs, fakes illness for attention. Just today, while we were eating with guests my mother went on a psycho tangent talking about literal shit, poo, pee infront of all these adults/farts and starts laughing. It was horrendous. She just gave up on herself once the beatings ended. She is actually so psycho enough now where before she was pro-us individually, she now is trying to convince everyone we are all crazy, even her children, to prohibit their life experiences and well-being. She's jealous and envious.
>>
>>127664891
The decline in the acceptability of violence in general is a problem in the West.

Prior to the mid-20th century, it was socially acceptable for a man to strike another man who insulted him in a particularly egregious way, and it was legal to shoot a man on the spot if you caught him having sex with your wife. A great deal of the culture of politeness that we used to have was based on the knowledge that you'd get rekt if you stepped too far out of line.
>>
>>127666004

Yes, now we have the mentally unstable winning this war, it is apparent. I deal with so many women who completely cross the line and asking for their ass kicked. They run the world like a prison cell. Believing everyone must succumb to their own mental prison for their amusement. The mentally sane are their targets. The thing with these women, if you even give them a dirty glare of "wtf did you just say?" they will start screaming and cursing like a cunt in public for attention.

It's literally the devil.
>>
File: 1492122537595.png (622KB, 1268x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1492122537595.png
622KB, 1268x1645px
>>127664891
nah take a lesson from Jesuits
>>
>>127665769
Your mom was just always fucked up it sounds. My dad did the same shit consistently until eventually neither of them could take the fighting anymore and now despite living in the same house they barely speak to each other.

Wasn't cool at all and it wasn't something I needed to see growing up. I became violent as a result too and still have lots of anger management issues. I didn't need to see that happen to my mom. Both my parents should have learned to settle things in a normal way because it wasn't good to my development
>>
>>127667396

This sounds like what my brother says now that he has been castrated. I grew up watching the same things, but even then I realized they did have an asking for it. Nothing means love more than someone who cares for you to make sure you go down the right path to adulthood.

>>127666510

The reason, as a woman, young female brains at around the age of 7 begin to develop a new brain chemical. Something to do with maturity, puberty, and cognitive thinking. Boys the same age will not actually develop those brain chemicals until their 20s. Generally, 22. Wondering if this has something to do with that photo.
>>
>>127667870
>but even then I realized they did have an asking for it. Nothing means love more than someone who cares for you to make sure you go down the right path to adulthood.

Sure but it isn't love to beat someone brutally in front of your son. It's not being 'castrated' to realize that that was horrible. I really didn't enjoy picking my mom up off the floor and don't intend to have my son have to do the same thing to his mother.

Scream at your wife, argue with her, threaten her even, slap her if necessary, but actually beating her, especially in front of your kids is fucked up and not ok
>>
>>127664891
>USArabian
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.