[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama billionaire after presidency

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: obonga.jpg (40KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
obonga.jpg
40KB, 550x368px
how the fuck does this happen?

This motherfucker is jet-setting all over the world for the past 6 months, snagged a $60M "book deal" and is spending money like he's going to jail

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-60-million-book-deal-prompts-lawmakers-seek-reforms/

And THESE are the people Millennials are so broken hearted over not being in office any longer?
>>
>>127664338

In the end, the whole thing is just a giant cash-grab.
>>
yeah I don't fucking get it. I voted for the guy and even as my views changed throughout the years, I still thought he was okay. Mediocre president overall. Why anyone is genuinely upset over Obama leaving office is beyond me. The love affair the media had with the entire family always rubbed me the wrong way and I found it really annoying that nobody seemed to be able to see through it.
>>
Are they mad, because he's hood rich?
>>
>>127664480
You mean like......life?
>>
>>127664338
He took bribes from places liked Lockheed and Northrop. No one did more drone strikes than Obama, he got the "bonus plan" for buying and using so many bombs.
Look up a presidents salary. Multiply it by eight, then come up with a story on how he had enough to buy a $3 million dollar house, and build a giant wall around it, the day he left office.
Does

Not

Compute
>>
>>127664851
I voted for him first term too. Brainwashed liberals coming up with shit to try to compensate for him. "Oh, he's the ONLY president that didn't drag us into a full-fledged war!!!" Uh... take a look at Libya and Syria, dumbasses. Just a bunch of blind nigger love in my eyes, and I'm beyond red-pilled on that since I voted for him. Fuck libs and fuck Obama, I will never vote democrat again for as long as I live, and they're all brainwashed faggots. Next stop, T_d when I talk about how brainwashed they are as well so suck it you liberal fucks.
>>
File: disgust.gif (394KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
394KB, 200x163px
>>127665631
>I voted for him first term
>>
>>127664338
>and is spending money like he's going to jail
Well, OP. That part is correct
>>
>>127665580

yep. no one has integrity anymore.
>>
The entirety of wall street got off because he told his attorney general to not persecute them. He is going to be balling for the rest of his life.
>>
>tfw a nignog goes from state senator to president cuz of white guilt
>>
>>127664338
If you also fucked a George Soros on a regular basis, you would be rich too
>>
>>127665853
I know that feel. I feel almost as disgusted for voting for McCain, but I was just hoping he would die and we'd get the first ever PilfOTUS
>>
>>127665853
You'd rather have had that freak McCain in the office instead?
>>
What's a 1% skim on 14,000,000,000,000 printed , by bho and gwb, divided the # of the swamp. This is why they hate trump.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.