[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Sikhs assimilate to western culture better than other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495423580056s.jpg (6KB, 171x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495423580056s.jpg
6KB, 171x250px
Why do Sikhs assimilate to western culture better than other minorities? Should we be more open to immigration from India if we're getting pretty great people?
>>
>>127663619
blatant lie.
>>
File: Big Poppa poop.jpg (171KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
Big Poppa poop.jpg
171KB, 750x574px
Based big poppa poo
>>
>>127663619
Sikhs don't assimilate. They are like the Jews, they keep their culture alive and well. Slavs/Iranians seem to assimilate the best after a generation or so.
>>
>>127663754
The Sikhs in Ohio I live around are all hard working people with strong family values. I have no problems with them. Take Jinder Mahal for instance, he is hated because he looks different but instead of retaliation he turns that hate into goodness. They are truly a people of peace.
>>
>>127663619
>was given a lame anti-India gimmick, even worse than Rusev's anti-Russia gimmick
>not a poo-based gimmick
What is wrong with this company
>>
>>127664250
I have friends who are Chinese. They are nice people.

This doesn't mean they would hire me over one of their own. This doesn't mean they have "values".
>>
>>127664478
I agree I would mark out if he pooed in the ring and wrote PWO on the belt. It's WWE so we can't expect manju to debut with his big knife anytime soon. I did hear Canada was having a Jinder Mahal day to celebrate his bravery in the fight for a more diverse west.
>>
>>127663619
>Assimilate
>Still consider themselves Sikh

It's not assimilation if you still believe that you're aanything other than the citizen of the nation you immigrated tl
>>
>>127664631
Why are you friends with the Chinese? They are the least trustworthy people on the planet. They are raping Canada as we speak.
>>
>>127664631
>>127663754
Not going to lie I hate niggers and muslims and I know you're just going to resort to calling me a leaf and replying with a 3 year old meme but Sikh's are unironically based and peaceful.

Also you're a faggot abo.
>>
>>127663619

>Should we be more open to immigration from India

NO. Any and all immigration needs to be immediately suspended from non-white areas of the world until we have corrected the imbalance from the 60s.

After that, we can talk about letting in some of the choice shitskins maybe.
>>
>>127664868
But wait... Sikhism is a religion.
They can be citizens and still believe in their religion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.