[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conservative Atheist Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 86

File: CrossPepe.png (30KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
CrossPepe.png
30KB, 700x800px
How do other conservative atheists deal with the fact that most of this board and normie conservatives hate you?
>>
File: blessed john the baptist.jpg (21KB, 302x458px) Image search: [Google]
blessed john the baptist.jpg
21KB, 302x458px
>>127663369
Fuck off, faggot.

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1
>>
>>127663699

Psalms is my favorite book besides John. That is my point with this thread. I'm looking for atheist who appreciate the power and influence of Christianity as a heritage of Western Civilization and their opinions of the future of secular historians.
>>
>>127663967
Christianity isn't a fucking heritage. It didn't build your civilization. It won't save your civilization. Atheists are not conservative. They are scum.
>>
I grew up Jewish so it's not like /pol/ could hate me any more than they already do.
>>
>>127664360

You are saying Christianity is not a foundation of Western Civilization?
>>
>>127663369
Atheistic materialism leaves no room for free will, an thus no room for humanity.

If you wish to assert your power in this universe you must assert the existence of something greater than you to grant you that power.

Otherwise you are just another eight ball in the side pocket in the universe of atoms, always a reaction.
>>
>>127663369
Go away. Fucking leper.

You pieces of shit ruin everything you touch.
>>
>>127664592
Christianity will not save your degenerate societies. You will either offer up even those upon the cross, or they will be offered up to the Enemy and cast into the flame. There is no third way in which you can have Christ without the cross. You cannot bring your Hell into Heaven, not even one piece of it. Whatsoever you wish to keep, first lay it down. Whatsoever you wish to hold, first allow it to be taken. All of this was written before the Universe was formed, and as it was written, so shall it be.

The key problem with the right-winger of today is that he wishes to use Christianity as a tool for preserving his place in the world. He understands that our lack of Faith has led us to this terrible moment, but he does not understand that we cannot have both degeneracy and Faith. You cannot fornicate and blaspheme and have your "freedom" and expect the "Social Christianity" to save you from the natural consequences of your twisted lust. How many fools have you seen who pine for a return of "Masculine values" whilst openly engaging in the very hedonism and self-love that destroyed those masculine values? How many have you seen who say:

"I don't believe, but I recognize the SOCIAL value of Christianity."

These men are even blinder than the Leftist Satanists. They think the value of Christianity was in it's procurement of Earthly pleasures and Earthly systems. They want the shell of the thing, but they deny the substance. Consequently, they will receive neither Heavenly, nor Earthly, rewards. It was not the traditions and practices that kept Man in his glory, but faith and sacrifice.

The Muslims know of what I speak. This is why they will destroy both sides; atheist and "Social Christian" alike will be burnt at their altar. They worship a false god, in fact it is my opinion that they worship the Anti-Christ, but at least they have worship. Belief will always destroy desire. Sacrifice will always destroy hedonism. Faith will always destroy Reason.
>>
>>127664727

>exert your will
>God controls everything
>>
>>127664727
t. powerless cuckold
>>
File: IMG_5144.png (59KB, 220x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5144.png
59KB, 220x262px
>>127663369
Sort yourself anon.

https://youtu.be/f-wWBGo6a2w
>>
>>127663699
>>127664360
Non European. What are you? Mexican?
>>
christians are retarded believing in their sky daddies
>>
File: 36546465.jpg (24KB, 403x304px) Image search: [Google]
36546465.jpg
24KB, 403x304px
>>127664923
Holy shit, I can't believe someone actually saved that!
>>
>>127664923

So..... you disavow Christianity?
>>
>>127663369
The problem with atheism is that its logical end of the road is ALWAYS nihilism. You can live your entire life as an atheist and with a strong moral system, but you will always know subconsciously that it is all pointless. The reasoning for virtues such as forgiveness, mercy, and selfless love become very hard to justify and in turn are commonly replaced by bitterness, judgment, and selfishness. Even though you might be smart enough as an atheist to combat the vices and live a semi-virtuous life... there are always people who aren't as smart as you and will be incapable of the same. Atheism also stems off in different directions. Some people have the idea of entropy (everything is always getting worse) and some people subscribe to things like evolution which imply that everything is always getting better through various means of adaptation and selection. In the end, even if humans took over all the galaxies and lived prosperous lives, everything eventually will cool to nothingness. All the stars will burn out and life will eventually have to come to an end, since it is impossible to create something out of nothing. We can only convert forms of energy/matter, not create new. With a deity, this is all changes though. Now the universe as it is has been created with his power and so he can create more whenever he sees fit. (The impossible is being done and that's why he is a god.) With a Christian life you can live on a righteous moral path, die thinking you will go to a better place if you stay on that path, and leave loved ones thinking the same, regardless of whether it is true or not. Those three things are really hard to achieve in atheism even with someone that is extremely intelligent and with an extremely intelligent family. Read the Bible anon, Jesus loves you!
>>
>>127664999

>wathcing 2.5 hours of some dude preaching

Summarize it in a single post, or else I cannot be bothered.
>>
>>127665109
I'm a mutt. I got a bit of everything except Asian and nigger.
>>
>>127665199
You either lack reading comprehension or you're a dishonest person.

And you wonder why no one likes you.
>>
>>127665446
>I'm a mutt.
Why haven't you kys already?
>>
>>127665446
Ahh so atleast 20% black, got it
>>
File: OurMother.jpg (147KB, 620x595px) Image search: [Google]
OurMother.jpg
147KB, 620x595px
>>127665199
The point is that you cannot be the slave of two masters. Either you accept the yoke of Christ or you accept the yoke of the world. If you are of the world then you will suffer the fate of the world. If you are of Christ then you will know that civilization is nothing except insofar as it glorifies Him to whom all things are owed.
>>
File: 1495138914637.jpg (593KB, 757x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1495138914637.jpg
593KB, 757x1085px
>>127664727
>Atheistic materialism leaves no room for free will, an thus no room for humanity.
Strictly speaking that's correct. There's no magic pixie dust or any evidence whatsoever for the existence of a soul, so any computer with a sufficiently accurate model of your brain could predict your reaction to a given set of stimuli. The reason this worldview gets a bad rap is that niggers and other people who are purely extrinsically motivated see it as a free pass to commit evil since it's "not their fault." It makes them no better than Muslims who fire their AKs blindly from the hip because "Allah will guide the bullets", oddly enough. That's where Christianity has social value, as a memetic patchset for the underdeveloped brain. The good and wise atheists will power through the gloomy Lovecraftian nonsense and come to realize that if there is no God, then there's no backup plan. We alone must create the good we wish to see in the world, because morality is a purely human concept so far as we know. We alone must create a heaven on Earth, because nothing else will let our descendants reach paradise.

>>127665242
This faggot here is a prime example. He's strawmanning atheism and nihilism to the shitty, edgy versions adopted by high schoolers and college freshmen. Go tip your miter somewhere else.
>>
File: 20140408-231157.jpg (38KB, 468x344px) Image search: [Google]
20140408-231157.jpg
38KB, 468x344px
dont understand how someone could be atheist ?
but im sure if i didn't know shit i would be an atheist to.
>>
>>127664923
You're an atheist that believes in the antichrist? What?
>>
File: michelle-pfeiffer-41.jpg (63KB, 512x584px) Image search: [Google]
michelle-pfeiffer-41.jpg
63KB, 512x584px
>>127663369
>athiest
>no real subject

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>127665242
>The reasoning for virtues such as forgiveness, mercy, and selfless love become very hard to justify and in turn are commonly replaced by bitterness, judgment, and selfishness.

This is absolutely false. You incorrectly believe these ideas evolve from religion, but in fact they evolve from epathy. Also your definition of entropy, from a physics foundation, is absolutely wrong. Thing don't get "worse", thing get more disorganized.

Perhaps the Universe had a beginning, and perhaps and end, which we both agree is a long time in the future. Certainly, it will not end in the heat death of the Universe, as you claim, but will continue on, as it always has.
>>
File: 6546546465.jpg (288KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
6546546465.jpg
288KB, 800x595px
>>127665607
Because I'm smarter than you and I love God.

>>127665610
Interesting argument. I can see why you're an atheist.
>>
>>127665242
>muh nihilism
Fuck off, what about adsurdism?

Also, just because there is no "great universal purpose" that everyone is tasked with, doesn't mean that life is meaningless, if you are so weak-minded that you can't find or create your own meaning in life and need to use someone else's, then you deserve to commit suicide when you realize that there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Not that I think all Christians are weak-minded, just that you should be able to decide you moral values and purpose in life on your own, like a big boy.
>>
>>127665516
>>127665729

Well, ok, I appreciate what you are proposing, the absolute cruelty of accepting a single interpretation of reality or succumb to the eternal torture of The Devil.

I personally believe that any interpretation is viable.
>>
>>127665889
It's possible to hate the Jews for what they do, irrespective of what they believe.
>>
File: jew messiah.jpg (126KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
jew messiah.jpg
126KB, 600x648px
paid Catholic shills ? i do this for free baby :)
and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy ?

yo i need to get in on this, pay me russia
>>
>>127663369
You are a jew puppet if you're an atheist.
>>
>>127665889

I wish you got dem trips, but you are wrong....

Say hi to the devil for me.
>>
>>127665885
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

5 For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake

Re read what you read.
>>
File: tumblr_ofge20xNDR1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg (42KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofge20xNDR1t4mby8o1_1280.jpg
42KB, 704x960px
>>127664923
ive been saying this exact same thing for months now

atheists dont get it and they just want Christianity for the social values but thats not what christianity is thats youre atheist version
>>
> tfw I just want to end moral degeneracy, and don't really give a rats add who rides with me, so long as they are of European descent (5 gens back at least)
> tfw I despise chirstcucks, but would prefer crusading deus vult LARP-ers over Jewish controlled anyone
> tfw I am skeptical of all who are in power, even god
> tfw I naively believed the vidya, believing that humanity, through determination and pinning our hope on the fact we can change the future, one small step at a time...maybe...just maybe we could make life a little better.
> tfw I just want to change our destiny, and seize it for humanity to decide what to do with it
> tfw I have no pics because I am phoneposting

Cont.? Or should I just burn myself with my fedora?
>>
File: ROTTON.jpg (126KB, 673x831px) Image search: [Google]
ROTTON.jpg
126KB, 673x831px
>>127665889
>to demonize our ancestral gods

who this guy ?
>>
>>127663369
This is an oxymoron.

Atheism is liberal.
>>
>even Satan gets pissed off with the atheists...mother fuckers wont believe anything.
>>
>>127666372

False.
>>
>>127663369
Atheism is a morally and intellectually retarded position to take. If you're truly rational about it you stop at agnosticism. The step to atheism is one caused by excessive pride, vanity, and self-hatred.

If someone identifies as an atheist you can pretty much dismiss their entire worth as a person out of hand.
>>
>>127666478
What about humanism?
>>
File: REDEMPTION THROUGH SIN YO.jpg (95KB, 558x814px) Image search: [Google]
REDEMPTION THROUGH SIN YO.jpg
95KB, 558x814px
>>127665889
>meme to demonize our ancestral gods

but this motherfucker is as close to a man demon as you can get ?
>>
everyone is mocked on the board

Seeking approval on an anonymous message board makes you a KEK
>>
>>127665909
*Empathy

And no, empathy is only the next step in reasoning for those things. After that you must ask why empathy is good and that (((eventually))) if you're smart enough to navigate the path leads you to nihilism in the ABSENCE of religion. I never said these ideas evolved from religion. Christianity gives us a "reason for the hope that lies within us".

I never stated entropy "from the physics textbook definition". If you look at the universe everything will eventually cool. If you don't understand it then do some research in the area. I can understand the belief that everything just always existed, but not the belief that everything will continue to exist (specifically energy) when all observable science shows it's not.
>>
i used to be a atheist until i found KEK
>>
>>127666163
I said nothing of interpretation. Perhaps one man is a heretic and the other man is a fool, but he who believes in Christ will be saved regardless of his particular interpretation on the smaller issues. His salvation might be conditional upon an acceptance of his flaws, but it will be granted through the eternal mercy of Our Father and by the merits of the sacrifice of Our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Him who rejects God entirely will be rejected.
>>
File: 1495591148328.png (301KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
1495591148328.png
301KB, 500x698px
>>127666298
I don't know why I bother with these fools.

We should not cast pearls before swine. But at the same time we should not let these empty bastards bring our righteous civilization down.
>>
>>127666434
False.
>>
>>127665729
Do you realize how culty that sounds? Like I don't think Christianity is very cult-like in general but holy shit.

>You must believe this exact thing and give all of your praise and fortune to a 2-thousand year old dead dude. Otherwise spend eternity burning in hell
>>
File: 1491871706941.png (32KB, 685x723px) Image search: [Google]
1491871706941.png
32KB, 685x723px
>>127666666
>>127666666
>>127666666
>>127666666
>>127666666
>>127666666
>>
>>127665821
I'm an atheist because I don't think that just because some book is old as fuck, doesn't mean it's correct.
>>
>>127666575
Depends on the strain, but most ""humanists"" are just cultural marxist NWO shills on hyperdrive.
>>
>>127666729
Begone leaf! I am a fedora because I love humanity more than I could love God. Does that stop people from doing what is right?
>>
File: ITS FUNNY COS ITS TRUE U no.jpg (387KB, 1726x838px) Image search: [Google]
ITS FUNNY COS ITS TRUE U no.jpg
387KB, 1726x838px
sabbatai zevi sure is rustling jimmies kek

pitty this is just my decoy network i think big motherfuckers
>>
>>127666878
So when the theory of evolution is 4000 years old you will feel the same way about that? What an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 353x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 353x465px
Here's a basic summary of Christian /pol/:

>Be late teenager (16-19)
>Want to look morally superior to your atheist peers
>Are still an edgelord at heart and want to appear different and cooler than your traditional Christian parents
>End up following a pseudo historical, anti biblical form of Christianity equivalent to the black Hebrew Israelites
Christian /pol/ is just a bunch of confused, spoiled, edgy teenagers.
>>
File: 1459729564879.png (350KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459729564879.png
350KB, 600x600px
>>127663369

I'm just looking for another athiest who also believes in Western Civilization...
>>
>>127666883
I was confronted with the choice between God and Man. I decided, perhaps foolishly at the time, that with Free Will, I would be able to do a lot more on Earth than in the afterlife.

I chose mankind. It is a choice I stand by today.
>>
>>127666905
What is right?

>loving the most twisted, broken, selfish and destructive force this world has seen
>more than you could love Perfection
>>
>>127666146
>strawman from my arguments
>present a strawman to fight strawman

You argued against yourself.

if "there is no "great universal purpose""

"life is meaningless"

That's just how it is. And if you read my entire wall of text without prejudice you would've realized that I said atheists are entirely capable of living virtuous and good lives, but it's just more difficult and harder to justify. And even if you are able to, that doesn't mean if atheism was universal that people that aren't as smart or self-conscious as you would be able to do the same. There are lots of people in the world with an IQ of 60, those people are going to struggle. They aren't going to be able to sit around for days just thinking like Socrates. And I whole-heartedly agree that people should be able to decide moral values and purpose in life on their own, but that doesn't inherently debunk the value of religion.
>>
File: 1493435620727.jpg (194KB, 1600x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1493435620727.jpg
194KB, 1600x1232px
>>127666655
We must suffer for our Lord. These babes know not what they do.

>>127666729
We are a cult. I don't give a shit what you think or don't think. Take it or leave it.

You know the consequences. You've chosen to ignore the commandments. Why are you complaining? If you wish to avoid Hell then lay down your pride, offer up your sins, and take your place beneath the Cross of Our Lord.

God does not need you. You need Him.
>>
>>127667058
You have found one. Of the humanist persuasion.
>>
>>127666666
>>
>>127663699
If even the fool can understand, then what's taking you stupid faggots so long?

:^)
>>
File: 1426664706242.png (33KB, 255x216px) Image search: [Google]
1426664706242.png
33KB, 255x216px
>>127667253

Neat!
>>
>>127667166
Christ loved Man. Is man any less sinful today? Besides, something felt...off about a god who was perfect and unable to touch sinfulness, and using power simply because he is "god". I was never fond of the concept of might makes right. Perhaps I need a good exorcism.
>>
I just kinda don't give a shit to defend my atheism. It's kinda the least thing I could ever care about in my life. If somebody asks my religion I say Catholic, because I do see that as my religion, I was born into it, confirmed and everything. I love the aesthetics, too, I'm just a non-believing one at the end of the day.
>>
>>127667493
Not less sinful, more. What does that have to do with anything? Or do you not have a point? Not unable, not unwilling either. All in due time. A time for everything. And everything will have its time. Where will you be when the time comes? And where will you go?
>>
>>127667491
I have found the nihilist fears the working man. An anti-nihilist's (look it up on tvtropes) life is so far a good life. Regardless of whether you are religious or not, you can't change/do anything when you're dead.
>>
>>127667423
We have work to do. The harvest is plenty, but the workers are few.

>>127667151
You chose death. Your hands will work nothing but death. Your mouth is like an open grave, all manner of corruption and filth spew forth from it. There is no life in you. There is no good in you. All your works are the works of the Liar. He is a murderer, and you have chosen to be his son!

Mankind? You despise your fellow man. Otherwise you would wish to save him from the fires of eternity. As it is, you will only lead him to death.
>>
>>127663369
If you're an atheist you need to do your duty to our society and jump off a cliff
>>
>>127667852

Nay, is what I say to you.
>>
>>127667493
We are born in sin. A baby is born only thinking of his own needs. The month-old baby does not say "Mother, I'd love to be fed, but if you need the food to survive, you can eat instead and let me starve, since you're capable of taking care of yourself and continuing on with life when I can't."

Virtues are generally learned. In a society where virtuousness aren't valued people will stay living in their vices. Religion is a great way to get people to value virtues. Look at any of the mega-rich/powerful people that are doing evil in the world like the Rothschilds. They either have no god or they have a god that values vices instead of virtues (see doctrine of satanism).
>>
>>127667650
So you're just an immoral, uncaring parasite who lies to people.
>>
>>127666632
Praise Kek!!
>>
File: pieta5.jpg (135KB, 626x353px) Image search: [Google]
pieta5.jpg
135KB, 626x353px
>>127667650
You utter fool! You're like a man dying of thirst who admires the chalice but refuses to drink!
>>
>>127663699
>sincerely pol
>>
Anyone who isn't an agnostic is either delusional, or God.

I'm not even being edgy.
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 960x806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 960x806px
>>127666478
>>
>>127665344
>hours

I once spent 3 straight days reading Herodotus, Thucydides, Xenophon, Plutarch just to get a small understanding. and I had already read Thucydides before.

You are a nigger. I could recite all of human history to you.
>>
>>127668277
>he's actually an atheist

*tips fedora*
>>
The love of Christianity is one of my least favorite things about /pol/. It's clear that most people here aren't genuinely Christian - they don't genuinely believe in Jesus or the Bible - they just praise Christianity for its contributions to Western civilization and they think it's an effective weapon against cultural Marxism. But it;s stupid to hail Christianity so much when you don't genuinely believe it. I think it's important for the right-wing to establish more logical/scientific reasons for being nationalist/conservative than just citing the Bible. Most people just think you're dumb when you do that.
>>
>>127666310
Truth
>>
File: image.png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
526KB, 600x526px
>>127667817
>>
>>127668364

Do it, nigger.
>>
>>127668395
I 100% agree as a Christian. Most Christians are only lukewarm sadly. :/
>>
>>127667905
Which is why I would like to see either myself or my children live in a society where the virtuous and determined lead. Where every man is accountable for his actions, no matter how great or small. My first mistake was holding God to those standards.
>>127667817
May you be blessed with good health, a long life, and much prosperity.

May you want for nothing save for the cause of what is just. May you be given the wisdom to discern and speak, the courage and strength to act, the compassion to sympathise.

Above all else, may you be blessed with peace, love, and endless opportunities to stand the world on its ears.
>>
>>127664923
beautifully spoken
>>
>>127668541
>laying pearls before swine who can't spend 2 hours on himself.
you aren't worthy. you can't force yourself into conversations you don't belong.
>>
>>127668395
>Most people just think you're dumb when you do that.

11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

12 Rejoice and celebrate, because great is your reward in heaven; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you.

13 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men

Matthew 5: 11-13
>>
>>127663369
As an Ex-Atheist, I choose Kek
>>
>>127663369
I'm with you, OP. The idea of a God is just kinda ridiculous and evolution is actually great for NatSoc ideology, but the way Christianity built Europe from the ashes of Rome is beautiful and religion as a powerful tool for unity is undeniable. AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT!
>>
>>127668588
The Bible never says we are to let God do everything for us. If we are to love our neighbor that means we should be fighting and breaking our backs to get the virtuous and determined to lead, because that's what love is. Selflessness in a way that is the best for the other person. A Christian that is just sitting around telling God to do things for them is probably in an infant stage in their walk.
>>
>>127668364
I'm going to be reading the Greeks over the course of the summer. I've been told to start with Socrates, then through Plato and Aristotle. Is this a good path or would you suggest other philosophers?
>>
>>127664953
You are the powerless cuckold, by your own definition. Once you insist you are nothing more advanced than sand flowing down a slope it's hard to backpeddle and claim you are the real hero commanding his own destiny.
>>
File: equalityFalseGod.jpg (251KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
equalityFalseGod.jpg
251KB, 640x960px
atheist NatSoc 3rd position checking in.
The highest law has always been, and shall be, nature; and the greatest wisdom forever lives in and through nature's eternal Fascism
>>
>>127668898
I agree. I personally noticed how odd it is that us lowly humans are capable of undergoing the great task of spreading the gospels. Of course, it is through the Holy Spirit, which was with the Father and the Son when creation of everything (including the angels who would ultimately rebel, and Adam who would be exiled). But that's another can of worms. In just here silently hoping that the evilness of what (((they))) are would be so plain and so overwhelming, it would cause people to react and reject it, and ultimately defeat it. Regardless of creed.
>>
>>127665770
>We alone must create a heaven on Earth, because nothing else will let our descendants reach paradise.

You forgot the part where you negated your ability to choose. "Must" comes out a little soft, when the programmer too is a robot.
>>
>>127669207
But in nature lies wildness and homosexuality. While we should embrace the tribulations of life, we should master nature, not the other way around.
>>
>>127668395
Any time a 'progressive' person perceives a problem, they make it everyone's problem. Good Christians carry their own crosses, in the hope of improving the lives around them. Hopefully with the blessings of kek we can meme Christianity back into social prominence.
>>
File: 5434545354345.jpg (18KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
5434545354345.jpg
18KB, 182x268px
>>127669129
Wasn't it Augustine who said that Free Will can be summed up as "choosing whether or not to accept God's grace"?

It is funny because the only men who ever had true Free Will were pre-fall Adam and Christ. The rest of us, bound in sin, have only limited freedom, and only through the grace of the Holy Spirit. The atheist says he has no free-will and the Christian agrees. He has no free-will, he has sold it to Satan!
>>
>>127668277
>t. butthurt fedora fag
>>
>>127663369
I don't give a fuck if they hate me.
Most don't, actually. I got out of the edgy atheist phase a long time ago.
I actually love Jesus as a philosopher and I think the Bible is inherently valuable in that it teaches people good morals.
>>
>>127669486
Computer programs written by software are no less compelling to the CPU than those written by hand. If need be, persuasion can be used to reprogram minds that disagree with you, given sufficient skill. Scott Adams's coverage of Trump for the past couple of years is illuminating on that front.
>>
>>127669778
>Agnostics
>Not fedoras
>>
>>127669436
That is how things always tend to be. Giant roller coaster rides. I think the bigger problem that humanity will face will be the fight against evil when technology is so advanced. In the past, evil could be toppled through hand-to-hand combat, then it evolved to guns, but now we face in the next coming conflicts the opportunities for evil to use robots to do all the fighting for them. With how technology is progressing, imagine a world where one guy could lead an entire army of robots. Sometimes I wonder if it is actually better for us to get rid of technology and just throw out all the benefits it brings along with all the negatives, but deep down I know that only will work for a short period of time.
>>
>>127669831
Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
>>
>>127669915
Yet every hour of every day you observe your own apparent ability to make choices. Isn't it funny that the conclusion you draw from this contradiction is that the direct experience of life is an illusion rather than the dogma of science is insufficient?

Especially since the dogma of science itself rests so heavily on direct experience.
>>
>>127670180
End AI and mobile devices. Keep the technology that forces us to work, and reject what would make life easy. Depending on whether or not you believe women can be redeemed, keep genetic engineering to rebirth the female gender over time, and eugenics in general.
>>
>>127669579
brainlet christcuck wanting to waste precious political bandwidth on puritan wedge issues. Sure the gates to the West have fallen, and low iq shitskins are pouring in, but lets focus on faggots. Or maybe that doesn't matter because we are all equal in (((Yahweh)))'s eyes and we should help the niggers move in. Fucking idiot. Oh and thanks for creating the SJW monster by the way rabbi.
>>
>>127665242
>Nihilism is scary so I believe in god.
Wew, great reasoning
Your philosophy 101 understanding of atheism and nihilism are so basic you really shouldn't be talking about them.
>The problem with atheism is that its logical end of the road is ALWAYS nihilism.
False. Nietzsche was an atheist and not a nihilist.
>but you will always know subconsciously that it is all pointless.
False. Many nihilists believe man creates his own point.
>Even though you might be smart enough as an atheist to combat the vices and live a semi-virtuous life... there are always people who aren't as smart as you and will be incapable of the same.
That's true of Christianity as well.
>>
Religion is a useful fiction for the masses that are too pleb for philosophy..
>>
>>127666478
Don't be so autistic. You can be an agnostic atheist. You don't know, but you live your life as if there is no god and you don't believe in one.
Saying atheist in common parlance just means you don't believe in god.
Anyone who claims to be a gnostic atheist and says they know there is no god can be ignored.
>>
>>127669034
the philosophy side is what I started with, but that was also when I was dumbfuck retarded. Now that I'm older, I focus on useful material.

The names I described documented actual history at the time. I read them so I don't read "A summary of all mankind" by Chaim Shekelberg

If you want my advice, you can read Diotima's piece from The Symposium, then go read something useful.
>>
>>127670518
I also meant that trials and tribulations would include "killing of shitskins since they are bipedal animals". Faggotry, shitskins, and nihilism are the tools of (((Them))), and bigger a also embrace the "wild fuck and piss on everything fuck society and fuck white people yo real gangster shit" mental which is also in a rabid animal.
>>
>>127670551
Nietzsche explicitly said that atheism and the "Death of God" would lead to nihilism you stupid fucking...

Why does no one understand Nietzsche?

Please, for the love of all things holy, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPa-EtQS0ls

ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT NIETZSCHE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO SO THEY DON'T SOUND LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!
>>
>>127669831
>Jesus as a philosopher

This is actually what leads Christians to their downfall, the remembrance of Jesus as the Deity, rather than Jesus as the Philosopher.
>>
File: dealwitit.jpg (145KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dealwitit.jpg
145KB, 600x400px
>>127663699
>>
>>127666354
I wonder about that guy actually. It's kind of new info and I wonder how legit it is.
>>
>>127670386
Of course the direct experience of life is an illusion. We experience light as waves, time as static and universal, the interference of red and blue light as magenta, and objects as having arbitrarily precise location and momentum. None of these things is objectively true. Causality itself appears to be subject to relativity and propagate at the speed of light.

This is all obvious stuff to anyone with a halfway modern education in optics and particle physics, which you clearly lack.
>>
>>127670916
>hurr durr muh philsophy.
You realize that all the greatest philosophers were theists, right?
>>
>>127671026
Much appreciated. Anything else? Wait...you fucker snagged a (you).
>>
>>127663369
By knowing that I'm better than almost everyone else?
>>
File: 976859469549.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
976859469549.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>127663369
Why are christians on here such butthurt fedora tippers?I defend them yet they act like a self enlightened dickwad, how christian of them.
>>
>>127665242
>that it is all pointless.
Kinda the meaning of life.
>>
>>127665889

OP here: absolutely false, is my response.

Whether y'all admit it or not, non-religious pro-Western Civ enthusiasts are on your side, and in all likelihood, exert more influence then you do against Marxism.
>>
>>127671107
Nietzsche believed in living life in such a way that we can bring about the Ubermensch. That's not nihilism.
Nietzsche viewed nihilism as a necessary stepping stone, not an end point.
Maybe study Nietzsche instead of just watching a video to spoon feed you, you fucking moron.
>>
>>127671341
It's either that or those who turn the other cheek and spread both cheeks for muzzies, shitskins, and who knows what else...
>>
>>127671237
The greatest as chosen by whom? You?
>>
>>127671341
It's hard to be a devoted theist of any stripe when /pol/ and Trump are trolling people so hard they hallucinate an alternate reality where Trump is Giga Turbo Hitler & Knuckles.

>>127671497
Vatican II was a mistake.
>tradition and static memeplexes are the core strength of the Catholic Church
>let's erase a bunch of that to attract hippies
>>
>>127670468
Eugenics and genetic engineering are always troubling because they come down to the same problems as technology in general does. (((Who))) is the one with the power? If it is someone virtuous, almost anything is good.

>>127670551
I don't think you really read what I said, or you read to react and not to comprehend.

"
>Nihilism is scary so I believe in god.
Wew, great reasoning
Your philosophy 101 understanding of atheism and nihilism are so basic you really shouldn't be talking about them. "

You fundamentally misunderstand my approach. I give everything equal value and the philosophy that makes the most logical sense is what I keep.

">The problem with atheism is that its logical end of the road is ALWAYS nihilism.
False. Nietzsche was an atheist and not a nihilist."

End of the road. Not the entire road. Logic follows a path. I strongly believe that if Nietzsche were to keep pondering he would've realized that the morals and reasonings he put forth he would've debunked himself (given our current understanding of science).

">but you will always know subconsciously that it is all pointless.
False. Many nihilists believe man creates his own point."

Do you know what subconscious means? It means not in your conscious. It means that you can in your conscious mind believe something entirely different, because subconscious and conscious are two different areas of processing and reasoning. I entirely believe that any nihilist can even be virtuous and world changer.

">Even though you might be smart enough as an atheist to combat the vices and live a semi-virtuous life... there are always people who aren't as smart as you and will be incapable of the same.
That's true of Christianity as well."

Christianity can be distilled down to be very simple to understand though. You can sum it up in one word: "Love". If you're loving you're loving your neighbor. And then you're following the chief commandment. All virtues can be justified by love.
>>
File: Nice Jesus.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Jesus.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
>>127671341
>I defend them yet they act like a self enlightened dickwad, how christian of them.
>>
File: hitchslap.jpg (33KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
hitchslap.jpg
33KB, 460x374px
>>127663369
it's pretty obvious i'm not one of the atheists they bitch about because a ton of the atheists they bitch about piss me off too.
>>
>>127671813
Well in that case, I'm an route to being St. Augustin. If the core of Christianity is loving your neighbor and fighting the good fight, even if it doesn't follow God's plan
>>
File: 15757657657.gif (1006KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
15757657657.gif
1006KB, 500x281px
>>127672047
Yeah, god forbid there are atheist who don't want them to be persecuted for their beliefs.
>>
>>127671813
>End of the road. Not the entire road. Logic follows a path.
This is just wrong. Seriously. Nietzsche viewed nihilism as a stepping stone towards his philosophy. He literally surpasses it. Check out existentialism as well, I'll recommend Existentialism is a Humanism by Sartre.
>I give everything equal value and the philosophy that makes the most logical sense is what I keep.
Why does god make more logical sense? Because you don't want to deal with the potential heat death of our universe and instead choose to believe in a creator? How is that any more logical?
>I strongly believe that if Nietzsche were to keep pondering he would've realized that the morals and reasonings he put forth he would've debunked himself (given our current understanding of science).
I don't his 'morals' aren't predicated on scientific understanding.
>Christianity can be distilled down to be very simple to understand though. You can sum it up in one word: "Love".
This is true of new age fags, too.
>>
>>127672110

I don't know what it is about atheists and liberalism, but we are definitively in the minority.
>>
>>127672196
Fighting (((the))) good fight. Not any good fight.

However, if I had the power to choose someone else's destiny and I only had the choice between them not believing in Christ and loving people and not believing in Christ and hating people I would always choose them loving people. People only come to Christ if he beckons them, but anyone can become a better person and live a fuller life because of that.
>>
>>127672431
Christianity has brought up some great art and architecture to be honest, atheist culture seems bland.
>>
>>127663369
>Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Mat 10:34

It's time to choose atheists
>>
>>127672303
No one cares for your shallow virtue signaling.
>>
>>127672699
>virtue signaling
You're the one being shallow you douchebag.
>>
http://lawofone.info
>>
>>127672431
It's because of the constant overexposure of the christian right. The anti-gay and anti-abortion positions that the religious right takes are founded in christianity, so they think that if you reject christianity you have to reject these positions as well as the right as a whole.
The best thing we could do to get more atheists to the right is to make these arguments using logic instead of religion or to drop these issues.
>>
>>127672686
Hold my beer.
*shoots anti-christ in the chest*
*stops biblical prophecy*
*cause War in Heaven 2: Humanity's electric boogaloo*
>>
>>127672793
How so? Because I don't want some society destroying immoral Godless heathen pretending he gives a shit?

Fuck off.
>>
>>127671341

well i would say im definitely a dickwad but i am alot more then self enlightened i definitely know more then the average shill and the scumbags
who pride themselves on thinking they know what true information is. thats who im talking to on 4chan :) maybe if you stumble across one of my blogs or contributions you may be abit more self enlightened to.

the first shall be last (to know) seriously.
amen
>>
>>127672914
Kek
>>
>>127667058
well I am here but you now, I am me
>>
>>127663699
Why do Christians always quote scripture as if that's some type of argument?
>>
>>127672961
>society destroying
I haven't done anything to you or society you jackass.I hate gays and degeneracy as much as you do.
>>
>>127672961
how christian of you
>>
>>127672901

I agree with everything you just said. However, I am totally pro-abortion which probabaly is against all that you stand for.

In the end, I am pro-White-God and anti whatever else....
>>
>>127663369
Those digits look
>>
>>127673082
>I haven't done anything to you or society

Your "kind" has.

>>127673183
See
>>127672047
>>
File: blood religion alfred rosenberg.png (112KB, 524x803px) Image search: [Google]
blood religion alfred rosenberg.png
112KB, 524x803px
>>127671445
>Whether y'all admit it or not, non-religious pro-Western Civ enthusiasts are on your side, and in all likelihood, exert more influence then you do against Marxism.
Then don't write a fucking bait thread you stupid bitch.

Christian PAID shills work here 24yrs a day to indoctrinate kids into worshiping Jewish myths. You're lazy and stupid. WORK HARDER

Here is an example
>>
>>127673183
I know right.
>>
I think most likely there is no god do you hate me?
>>
>>127673266
I'm pro abortion as well, actually. Self-selected eugenics. Same with gays, but the ones who rub it your face should be deported.
>>
>>127673349

>paid Christian trolls on /pol/

get ouu
>>
File: shrug.jpg (19KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
19KB, 500x327px
>>127663369

Indifferent. Or proud I guess, when retards who believe the Earth is less than 10,000 years old hate you, probably you're doing something right.
>>
>>127673461

I'm still very surprised that Christians are the most outspoken against abortion yet are the most supportive against black/brown genocide.
>>
>>127672394
>This is just wrong. Seriously. Nietzsche viewed nihilism as a stepping stone towards his philosophy. He literally surpasses it. Check out existentialism as well, I'll recommend Existentialism is a Humanism by Sartre.
I said "I strongly believe" not that it was a fact.
>Why does god make more logical sense? Because you don't want ..... and instead choose to believe in a creator? How is that any more logical?
It has always answered the questions I don't understand the answers to until I do understand the answers. Sure, you could call it confirmation bias but personal experiences supplement as well. I in no way expect my personal experiences to be logical basis for anyone else though. That is where faith is initially required and why God knew from the beginning that not everyone would be saved when we were given free will. Faith requires you to put your pride into submission and take a chance at feeling ridiculous or wrong. I'm not saying you must do it, but others have and have reached a feeling of fulfillment out of it.
>I don't his 'morals' aren't predicated on scientific understanding.
We can agree to disagree, however that's the funny thing about science. Accurate science reveals truth and truth shatters everything else, whether that "everything else" be religion, knowledge, or reasoning.
>This is true of new age fags, too.
Their "love" is not true love. Love has been adulterated for a very long time. People call a woman and a dog having sex "love". People call two men having sex "love". People call a woman cheating on her husband for a guy that makes her heart race and body feel good "love". I call all of that lust. True love is like truth. It purifies. "New age fags" as you call them do a lot of things that might seem like love on 1d chess, but aren't in full 3d. Also fighting a distilled philosophy on a complex level is like accusing a circle of being imperfect because it doesn't fit in the jigsaw puzzle correctly. It wasn't meant to.
>>
>>127672968
What better way to be a snarky little atheist than to fuck with biblical prophecy? Its plainly written in the Bible, so what's your excuse for not creating a secret society dedicated to the preservation of mankind, the redemption (or extermination) of the Antichrist, and generally giving God a metaphysical aneurysm?
>>
>>127663369
If the only reason they hold conservative or right wing values is their fear of a niggerloving jew on a stick, fuck them.

They will NEVER have the strength to do what is necessary when the day comes.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>127673317
>your "kind"
No, these are the assholes you should be going after Mr.lighterthenair.
>>
>>127673522

I literally have family who believe the Earth is 6000 years old...Can you imagine trying to explain any fact of life to that tier of dipshittery?
>>
File: grumpy cat apocolipse.jpg (44KB, 624x415px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy cat apocolipse.jpg
44KB, 624x415px
>>127673494

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>127663369

Religiosity rates across the western world are dropping like stones. Only LARPers pretend to have faith anymore.

The conservatism of the future will be an atheist one, built on darwinian knowledge of human nature.
>>
>>127673674
>snarky
I was laughing with you on your "hold my beer" comment.Quit taking everything so personally.
>>
File: doeth good.jpg (153KB, 1353x900px) Image search: [Google]
doeth good.jpg
153KB, 1353x900px
>>127663699
what work the atheist have done?

Infantile diseases?
Deformed aberration creatures?

Is it human's works?

'doeth good'? You doeth your own mother wtf?
>>
>>127673721
Those "people" are almost all atheists.
>>
File: 1000% Smug.png (213KB, 415x477px) Image search: [Google]
1000% Smug.png
213KB, 415x477px
>>127673789

OP SAYS:

Not sponsored at all. I merely am seeking the opinion of other atheist conservatives in their defense of Western Civilization.
>>
File: 1496069548904.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496069548904.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>127673969
Last time I checked I don't dress or act like that.
>>
>>127663369
Should I let my opinions and what facts I absorb be decided by what people think of me?

Wouldn't that mean everyone should be sjw because they scream the loudest?
>>
>>127663369
Christfag here belief in god and belief in conservatism are separate.Fight for your belief i am with you brother.
>>
>>127673941
The Bible is using a different meaning and context of the word "good" there. Just like how a Muslim would say the work of a Christian is "bad" the Bible is using its own meaning which you can only understand by reading more of the Bible or learning more about Christianity.
>>
>>127672901
Genuinely curious about logical arguments for anti-gay and anti-abortion.
I see abortion as a eugenic tool that prevents more non-whites than whites from existing in the west and thus a netgain for the 14 words. In addition prevents people from having kids when they can or will
not be emotionally and/or financially committed which helps with k selection. Being pro abortion does not mean being for promiscuity, as promiscuity can lead to dysgenic r selection behavior.
Anti-gay I can kind of agree with as the memetic power of exposing it might raise the numbers of exclusively homosexual people which by the rule of nature is a complete genetic dead end. Ultimately I feel that it's kind of political deathtouch driven by irrational puritan beliefs.
>>
File: That'sRight.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
That'sRight.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>127674067
>>
>>127673941
Atheists created their fair share of death and deformities. Most of these are removed through natural processes. Not now.
>>
>>127674054
And this changes anything? This changes the views you espouse? This changes the disease you spread? Because you don't dye your fucking hair?

You're very dense.
>>
>>127674213
Get laid.
>>
>>127663369
I don't bring up religion and pretend if I have to.

Anyways, 90% of Christians don't even understand their own religion and don't really practice it. They just say they are because of cultural norms or clichey subcultural shit.

Like, every dipshit half-assed Christian thinks there is a Hell as an afterlife and it's literally nowhere in the Bible at all.
>>
>>127673637
>I said "I strongly believe" not that it was a fact.
You're talking about the logical path, though. What I'm saying is atheism doesn't necessarily logically end with nihilism.
>It has always answered the questions I don't understand the answers to until I do understand the answers. I'm not saying you must do it, but others have and have reached a feeling of fulfillment out of it.
Fair enough, I respect that.
>We can agree to disagree
Maybe it's because I forgot a word, but I'm pretty positive Nietzsche doesn't rely on science at all. The most scientific thing he says about it is "morality is the herd-instinct in the individual" but what he puts forth doesn't rely on science. He wasn't a metaphysician. If you have any evidence to the contrary I'd be interested in reading it.
>Their "love" is not true love.
That's opinion. Their "scholars" seem to believe in love as a similar thing as you do.
>>
>>127674279
So no argument.

I accept your pathetic defeat.
>>
File: world views.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
world views.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
>>127663369
What are you conserving, exactly? Your opinions? Your taste?
>>
File: ms13.jpg (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ms13.jpg
59KB, 500x333px
>>127671481
Wanna see the ubermensch? He already exists.

Pic related.

These guys follow no rules but their own. They have no morality but the fulfillment of their own desires. They have no belief but what they chose at any given moment. They let no man control them, they give nothing to anyone. They procure what they want by the strength of their own will and arms. They need no god, no law, no social order.

There's your fucking ubermensch. You should have watched the fucking video. Maybe then you'd have understood.
>>
File: larpfedora.jpg (145KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
larpfedora.jpg
145KB, 500x430px
>implying anyone here is a cuckservative
>>127663699
fpbp
>>
>>127674149
>Christfag here belief in god and belief in conservatism are separate

Is it really? It's virtually impossible in this political climate, however, as the OP, I want to make it known that atheist conservatives support you, whether you want our support or now.
>>
>>127673062
It's a case of
>Hey look, you are proving us right
or
>Why are you hitting yourself?
With you actually hitting yourself.
>>
File: 1876786878.jpg (50KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
1876786878.jpg
50KB, 557x711px
>>127674367
Whatever helps you sleep at night.You sound no better then this gentlemen.
>>
>>127673062
How come punks who've never read Scripture think they can criticize it?
>>
File: 1495672043630.png (33KB, 722x622px) Image search: [Google]
1495672043630.png
33KB, 722x622px
>atheists
>conservatives
>>
>>127674536
You've provided nothing but whimpers and mumbles.
>>
>>127674282
Any Christian that has spent a lot of time studying understand that a lot of people are Christians by mouth only and out of the rest most of us just aren't very good Christians, so I definitely agree with you there.

Also, yeah the big thing is the lake of fire. What the word hell is supposed to represent is a weird prison type place. There are also some other odd things like Abraham's Bosom and New Jerusalem which aren't heaven. Some other words that aren't mentioned in the Bible are Trinity and Rapture.
>>
>>127663967
>middle eastern sand nigger book is western heritage
Fuck off please
>>
File: ulimateRealPolitik.jpg (268KB, 1688x687px) Image search: [Google]
ulimateRealPolitik.jpg
268KB, 1688x687px
>>127674614
it's fiction and on par with using Star Wars as an argument
>>
>>127674416
That pic speaks a thousand words...
>>
>>127674181
>I see abortion as a eugenic tool that prevents more non-whites than whites from existing in the west and thus a netgain for the 14 words. In addition prevents people from having kids when they can or will
>not be emotionally and/or financially committed which helps with k selection. Being pro abortion does not mean being for promiscuity, as promiscuity can lead to dysgenic r selection behavior.
I agree with this. But the logical argument against it would be that it is murder the moment you consider the fetus to be a living child. You can logically argue against infanticide. You could say that the child's potential is struck down. Maybe it would have cured cancer, etc. On the whole I think people really need to think long and hard about when they consider a fetus a child. Personally I defer to Roe v. Wade, which says that "quickening" or when the fetus starts moving around at ~21 weeks is the start of its life.
>Anti-gay I can kind of agree with as the memetic power of exposing it might raise the numbers of exclusively homosexual people which by the rule of nature is a complete genetic dead end.
Honestly I view this as self selected eugenics, as well, but what you said would be a logical argument against it.
>>
>>127674653

I assure you, atheist conservatives exist, and every single one voted for Trump.
>>
>>127663369
>How do other conservative atheists deal with the fact that most of this board and normie conservatives hate you?

>Caring about what other people think.

>Being this much of a cuck.

I'm an atheist who thinks jews are breddy cool, plus I reddit space, come at me bruhs !
>>
>>127674713

get out
>>
>>127673789
>"Catholics are pro-Communism"
wew lad.

>>127663369
In my experience most of this board is Athiest, agnostic, and nominally Christian. Like most conservative athiests I recognize that Christian thought establishes a lot of universal truths/ideals which lead to a healthy life and society. I believe we should all view Christ as a paragon to emulate, but in this modern age the educated know too much about how the world works to believe a man worked miracles and that a godlike creature is actively interested in us as the bible describes.
>>
File: 16576576567.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
16576576567.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>127674783
And what a vote it was.
>>
>>127672914
Shoot yourself then. Because when he comes, you will worship him. You will call him God because he gives you signs and miracles, and you will slay us and call us atheists because we refuse to follow him.

>What better way to be a snarky little atheist than to fuck with biblical prophecy?
You're so concerned with being a snarky little atheist and fitting in that you'll feed us to lions when he comes. And yet you expect us to pretend that you're a good person because you've read some bite-sized quotes of Scripture where Jesus talks about love and think that qualifies as exegesis. You're a fucking snake pretending to be a lamb.
>>
File: tumblr_ods9uu88w81voxa9ko4_400.png (207KB, 268x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ods9uu88w81voxa9ko4_400.png
207KB, 268x388px
>>127674783
they exist but atheism is inherently liberal

notice how its nowhere near 50-50

if atheism wasnt intertwined with liberalism you would know but its a land slide
>>
>>127674412
Hahahahahaha
These are not ubermensch. They are fucking degenerate trash.
Seriously, read Nietzsche. A human cannot be an Ubermensch.
>>
File: Trump 'em.jpg (155KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
Trump 'em.jpg
155KB, 1160x629px
>>127674873
>>127674835

My mans.
>>
>>127673941
18 Then a certain ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
19 “Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone.

Luke 18: 18-19
>>
Religion is an easy way to control the goyim
>>
File: 18977687687.jpg (113KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
18977687687.jpg
113KB, 1600x990px
>>127674961
How do we solve the liberalism problem in atheism?
>>
>>127674727
You've never read it so how do you claim to know anything about it?

What kind of fool pretends to know about something he's never studied?
>>
File: 1767678678.png (325KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1767678678.png
325KB, 522x593px
>>127675023
>>
>>127674417
It is definitely. I had an amazing christcuck friend who clearly almost blew a casket trying to rationalize his upbringing and belief in "God" which I personally think is to undefined to truly believe in but found peace in and kept shilling a book talking about how your communion with God and Jesus is a personal thing and he's an amazing person. His sister was pretty cool too but was full an open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded purge the mutant, the xeno and the heretic.
>>
>>127674985
You should try thinking for yourself some time.
>>
>>127674727
I guess referring to your constitution to guarantee you a legal procedure is bullshit as well, a fantasy. Regardless of your views on the Bible, it is the most influential book in this world, doubly true for Western civilization. Even more so if you want to know what kept it going.
>>
File: 1489442535984.jpg (93KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489442535984.jpg
93KB, 850x400px
>>127675080
>John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>>
File: 1494795347790.jpg (51KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494795347790.jpg
51KB, 768x960px
> stops browsing /pol/ for a year
> come back to christian board
wut
>>
>>127675131
there is a reason why the ussr pushed for the atheification of the soviet citizens

without god there is only one answers to the questions, science, and anyone that realices this realices the benefits of a technocratic society thus ensuring the continuation of the regime

atheism is the destruction of the morals
it breeds
the morals of the amoral
>>
>>127675080
>Religion is an easy way to control the jew
Fix'd.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 564x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 564x763px
>>127663699
this

>>127663369
I hope you find Christ soon brother. All you must do to be saved is believe in Christ (Romans 10:9-13). You don't have to do works but if you do you will be greater and be a ruler of nations on the New Earth.

>>125637346

Anybody reading this that does believe in Christ say the text in pic related out loud and if you mean every word you will have eternal life.
>>
>>127674360
>You're talking about the logical path, though. What I'm saying is atheism doesn't necessarily logically end with nihilism.
I guess it is a rather foolish argument since everyone has their own path, but I still stand by the rest of the arguments, but retract the "ALWAYS" aspect. I just don't think anywhere near a majority of the population is going to be a Nietzsche.
>Maybe it's because I forgot a word, but I'm pretty positive Nietzsche doesn't rely on science at all. The most scientific thing he says about it is "morality is the herd-instinct in the individual" but what he puts forth doesn't rely on science. He wasn't a metaphysician. If you have any evidence to the contrary I'd be interested in reading it.
I wasn't ever trying to imply that his arguments or reasoning were based on science. Just like how Socrates couldn't fathom morality of human-to-a.i. interactions I don't think Nietzsche would have the same thoughts growing up today. I'd have to look it up, but I don't think any of the modern theories were even floating around at his time like "The Big Bang". I will do more research on this subject and his philosophies in relation to my arguments though for the future.
>That's opinion. Their "scholars" seem to believe in love as a similar thing as you do.
I could back it up with lots of science and statistics. (I listed them separately on purpose) But yes, sadly love is a complex subject. You can even ask someone "what is love?" and even the best science we have today is like "it's a series of chemical reactions??"
>>
>>127675290
After you tell me to watch a video to understand a philosopher I've studied?
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~pj97/Nietzsche.htm
Here, idiot. Tell me if those are Ubermensch or Last Men.
>An overman as described by Zarathustra, the main character in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, is the one who is willing to risk all for the sake of enhancement of humanity. In contrary to the last man whose sole desire is his own comfort and is incapable of creating anything beyond oneself in any form.
>>
>>127675253
>I'm Christian
>HURR DURR GOD IS AN UNDEFINED CONCEPT!
>I LOVE UNBELIEVERS!
>I'VE NEVER READ SCRIPTURE!!!

fuck off, you're Christian like the Pharisees were children of Abraham.
>>
File: christkillers.gif (132KB, 2157x392px) Image search: [Google]
christkillers.gif
132KB, 2157x392px
>>127675080
>>127675295
>John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
>>
>>127674783
>atheist conservatives exist

No such thing.
>>
>>127675408
Yet the majority of us, the Israeli Ashkenazi jews, are atheists.
>>
File: Irreligion_map.png (192KB, 1800x820px) Image search: [Google]
Irreligion_map.png
192KB, 1800x820px
It's not an issue with religion but an issue with liberalism, democracy, and capitalism.
>>
>>127675586

I disagree.
>>
>>127675226
I have read the Christian bible. Regardless by your own logic there are endless religions and religious text that you yourself have not studied. Therefore by your own admission there are possibly many gods or goddesses. I mean what kind of fool pretends to know about something he's never studied?
>>
>Conservative
>Atheist
You can't be both
A conservative by definition is a christcuck
Atheism is your lack of religion therefore you need to choose an ideology of a political aspect to identify yourself
>>
>>127674883
We had a smooth talking snake charmer of a Muslim nigger literally named Lightning from Heaven (Barack Obama) as President of the United States. If anyone was going to be the Antichrist it would have been him, but now he's out of power and Jeff Sessions is going to lock him the fuck up. That ship has sailed. Prophecy voided.

>>127675131
Improve K-12 science and philosophy curricula. Real /pol/ approved science, not the weimar Bill Nye shit. Teach the path beyond nihilism into personal intrinsic motivation.
>>
>>127675080
>>127675295
>>127675551
>>127675637
John 8:56
Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
>>
File: tumblr_ofau99iKjX1s2yc47o2_540.jpg (83KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofau99iKjX1s2yc47o2_540.jpg
83KB, 540x810px
>>127675637
>jews are atheists

diehard atheists calling jesus a kike over and over again

even though they belong to the religion that all the top jews have
>>
File: Jerusalem.jpg (78KB, 896x525px) Image search: [Google]
Jerusalem.jpg
78KB, 896x525px
>>127675457
After I tell you to wake the fuck up and realize that you're following the words of a lunatic who made a conscious decision to deny God and was so horrified by what would come of it that he literally went insane.

>In Ecce Homo, Nietzsche vehemently denied any idealistic, democratic or humanitarian interpretation of the Übermensch: "The word Übermensch [designates] a type of supreme achievement, as opposed to 'modern' men, 'good' men, Christians, and other nihilists ... When I whispered into the ears of some people that they were better off looking for a Cesare Borgia than a Parsifal, they did not believe their ears."[9] Safranski argues that the combination of ruthless warrior pride and artistic brilliance that defined the Italian Renaissance embodied the sense of the Übermensch for Nietzsche. According to Safranski, Nietzsche intended the ultra-aristocratic figure of the Übermensch to serve as a Machiavellian bogeyman of the modern Western middle class and its pseudo-Christian egalitarian value system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbermensch#Re-embodiment_of_amoral_aristocratic_values

read between the lines, genius.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 573x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 573x591px
>>127675325
>>
>>127675454
>I'd have to look it up, but I don't think any of the modern theories were even floating around at his time like "The Big Bang".
The big bang wasn't around yet, but it and the big crunch would actually fit really well with his eternal recurrence theory.
But mostly he talks about the human spirit. He probably would have had different thoughts, his work was very much influenced by his time, but I don't think much about what he's written changes with any scientific discoveries since his death.
The rest of what you said I agree with.
>>
>>127675347
You don't have a religion to be moral though, i'm as traditional as it gets.The problem is converting people with weak minds to these morals.
>>
>>127675483
Ironically like I said he brought up the book and suggested I read it as much as he could without being unpleasant.
>>
>>127675761
>I have read the Christian bible.
Stop lying.

>Regardless by your own logic there are endless religions and religious text that you yourself have not studied.
That's how I know you're lying. You're trying to rationalize it. If you'd read the Bible you'd know the difference.

>Therefore by your own admission there are possibly many gods or goddesses.
Don't project your doubts onto me.

>I mean what kind of fool pretends to know about something he's never studied?
Indeed.
>>
>>127675743
And Satan "disagrees" with God.
>>
>>127675655
Map is not very accurate regarding China - many religious Chinese identify their religious practices as "Cultural activities" due to a weird loophole in how the state half-heartedly enforces communist ideas on the general population.

Christianity is actually booming there.
>>
I do not particularly care, i just support the god emperor over fucking degenerates like any sane person
>>
File: 17868787678.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
17868787678.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>127675800
True, I just don't understand how these "I KNOW IT ALL ATHEIST" just look at everything and say pic related.
>>
>>127673062
It's incredibly lazy, like citing your own papers to confirm an unconfirmed experiment. Surely if their book contained some universal truth as opposed to an invented memeplex there would be manifestation of it in reality.
>>
File: revelations.jpg (107KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
revelations.jpg
107KB, 600x461px
>>127675800
You have no idea what's coming. People like you will be the first ones to cry out to him:

"Master! Master! I repent of my unbelief! I am not like these atheists! They said they wanted you, but when you came they deny you! I denied you but now I see you and I believe!"

And you'll feed the true Christians into the fucking wood-chipper.
>>
>>127675847
You dope, what is wrong with this?
>Safranski argues that the combination of ruthless warrior pride and artistic brilliance that defined the Italian Renaissance embodied the sense of the Übermensch for Nietzsche.
We should be so lucky to witness another Renaissance.
You're just buttmad that he calls out your religion.
>The only true Christian died on the cross.
>>
>>127675905
If you're honest, what do you think his biggest blindspot is?

I understand for Christianity a big one is primary observation since people that don't believe it can only study people that believe it who will of course say they're feeling things, changed, going to heaven, etc.
>>
>>127675637
Yet all of you get your dicks mutilated. Read the protocols, you are being controlled.
>>
>>127675761
>I have read the Christian bible.
Is there such a thing as an 'unchristian Bible'?

> Regardless by your own logic there are endless religions and religious text that you yourself have not studied. Therefore by your own admission there are possibly many gods or goddesses. I mean what kind of fool pretends to know about something he's never studied?
A retarded argument. By that reasoning, you shouldn't believe in the germ theory of disease since there are lots of crackpot ""theories"" about disease that you haven't studied.
>>
File: i dunno man i'm just a meme.png (34KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno man i'm just a meme.png
34KB, 560x407px
>>127676080

Believe it or not, Atheist Conservatives do exits, and we support Trump whether you like us or not.
>>
Job 2:9
Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.

>I curse God
>tfw not dead

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

>Ask for a pony
>tfw no pony

THERE IS NO GOD. DUH!!1
>>
File: 1495772060256.gif (1MB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
1495772060256.gif
1MB, 300x208px
ITT altar boys still sucking dick.
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 1024x566px
>>127676440
very unlikely though
>>
>>127675949
>You don't (need) a religion to be moral
>i'm... traditional
Let's just call it a Freudian slip.
>>
>>127676399
Yeah, there are a lot of "bibles".

https://www.amazon.com/Cooks-Bible-Best-American-Cooking/dp/0316493716
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 429x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 429x345px
>>127676440
>>
OOps, I just didnt care
>>
>>127676271
What's wrong with it is that he's talking about a fucking gangster.

I'm "buttmad" because little kids are playing with fire and they're going to end up getting burnt, and burning me as well.
>>
>>127674417
the army of christ is the only army that kills its wounded.Are toxicity hurts the movement.its a problem i know and im sorry we are so stupid.
>>
>>127676284
It's tough to say. He was a brilliant man and rather cryptic with his writing style.
I guess I'd have to say it was his love for worldly pleasures. He embraces them a bit too fully for me. He talks about how the Apollonian (logical) spirit is taking over the world and that it's making men boring and killing our human spirit, which it was at the time, but then he takes his opposition to that and dives a little to deep in the reverse. Sort of an over-correction.
>>
>>127676753
That's not talking about a gangster. Do you seriously have that little respect for culture to say that the men of the Renaissance were nothing more than gangsters? You are an imbecile.
>>
>>127676606
That graph shows that one of the large protestant groups must be doing something wrong if it is to believed that Christianity defines lifestyles and thus the political vote as well. Very interesting that the black protestants are overlooking a lot of the immorality the democrats are supporters of.
>>
>>127676718
>>127676440

You don't have to believe me, but I will defend Christianity above all other religions as the rightful heritage of Western Civilization.
>>
>>127676262
Yeah and next year will be the year of the Linux desktop and cold fusion. Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
>>
>>127676457
>Curse God, and die
She didn't say: "Curse God and you will die." She said: "Curse God, and then die." She's telling him that God has obviously abandoned him and so he should just get over it and abandon God because he's already been forsaken. Ironically, she's saying the same thing you are:

>Ask for a pony
You didn't get what you wanted. He answered you. The answer was no. You asked for silly material things, but He is not offering you material things. He offers some men material things, but mostly He offers them the things of the Spirit. Which is what the passage is referring to, if you'd actually read it in context instead of regurgitating bite-sized pieces you'd see that this conversation occurs while talking about the Kingdom of God and Heaven.
>>
File: 229.jpg (83KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
229.jpg
83KB, 1000x667px
>>127663369

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star

>>
>>127676377
It's better that way. There's a reason that even some goyim do that. It's simply much better.
>>
>>127676891
Do you have any idea who Cesare Borgia is?
>>
File: 1646262535.jpg (50KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1646262535.jpg
50KB, 620x412px
>>127676968
Pretty much this.
>>
>>127677007
>I pretend to be flippant because being serious requires me to put my ass on the line and that scares me.
Stop being such a coward.
>>
>>127676764
Yeah, pleasure is always a difficult one to discuss with non-religious people. For a Christian it's pretty easy for me to convince them that pleasure or happiness isn't inherently virtuous. Atheists, however usually use it as a keystone for their morality or if they don't use it as a virtue still highly value it. It would be interesting to take all the great thinkers and scientists from all time and have them do meetings every decade to figure out the best way for us to progress through the next decade without killing ourselves off or going into moral decay.
>>
File: 1496011407203.png (266KB, 300x431px) Image search: [Google]
1496011407203.png
266KB, 300x431px
>>127677167
I could of had a bigger dick rabbi, thanks a lot.
>>
We need to gas the atheists before the turn America into Sweden.
>>
>>127677167
>It's better that way
Repeat after me: "...
>>
>>127676968
You won't defend shit. Stop larping like some warrior for good and either shit or get off the pot. There's no room for fence-sitters in this battle. You're either with them or you're with us. If you're with us, then you have to believe. Otherwise you're just another Judas.
>>
>>127669579
>in nature lies wildness and homosexuality

homosex is natural is a lie
>>
>>127676440
I suspect the split of morality from cosmology triggers them. It's like Pascal's wager flipped around.
>I wasted HOW much of my life on this nonsense?

>>127677283
Porn is actually useful for being a clarifying example here. You don't have to be religious to understand that jerking off all day is bad no matter how good it feels.
>>
File: tumblr_oik31hbZ7g1vjbnkno1_500.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oik31hbZ7g1vjbnkno1_500.gif
2MB, 500x230px
Ephesians 4:17-19
17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
>>
File: dark woods.jpg (348KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
dark woods.jpg
348KB, 1024x694px
It's incredibly difficult for me. I feel like if I'd have been born 200 years ago I'd have been a monk or priest. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoy the underlying ethics of Christianity, I see all its flaws, and where it departs from reality.

When I was younger I thought the bible as simply truth claims (and all religious texts). As I've grown older I've come to understand that they are a sort of pre-science morality and law combination. There is alot of wisdom for ancient man in various religious texts.

You really have to think that maybe 200,000 years ago the Bible, Talmud, or Koran may have been advanced social technology. Unfortunately the rate of change now is too rapid to tastefully adapt the texts to match our rapidly expanding understanding of the universe. Nor can we control the divergent and often degenerate strains of our societies. The true challenge of our age is to make a morality that can marry the best of our pre-science morality and hitch it to our modern understanding of the universe. I don't know if it can be done, and I fear that there is a unprecedented religious war in our future.

I don't know I feel like I'm on a tangent. I guess, to answer your question, I can understand why they'd hate me. I don't hate them. I wish them the best. I'm often lost in though about how to preserve the things they want, how to have the divine in a soulless universe.
>>
>>127677171
Yes.
And you're going to conflate him with the entirety of the Renaissance? What a joke.
Also you're again being spoon-fed information and opinions. Nietzsche would not have liked Borgia. He would have preferred the artists and authors.
Fucking read the source material and stop letting your videos and academics tell you what to think.
>>
>>127676029
>If you'd read the Bible you'd know the difference.
I have read the bible as well as a few other religious text. How is one more valid than the other?

>>127676399
Thank you for backing up my point up. His point being that you can't claim to know something you haven't studied. Congrats you played yourself.
>>
>>127677465

As I said previously, as an atheist, I will defeind the heritage of Western Civilization above all else.
>>
>>127675080

Martin Luther (peace be upon him) said jews are evil
>>
>>127677558
We don't hate you, we just think you're stupid and we know that whatever lies you tell yourself, as you are now, you're a snake who is waiting to strike us when we least expect it.

This idea you think is modern is actually extremely old. The ancient Romans thought the same things you did. That should reveal to you how silly your doubts are, but it probably won't.
>>
>>127677657
USSR had to reinstall religion to get the atheists to defend something. You being a special snowflake does not mean you should socially signal your relevance, because that is a group strategy.
>>
>>127675043
God is actually pretty evil, malevolent, expert in dirty tricks (fabricated original sin), inventor of enemies (enemies do not exist, show me one person who says he "dont want paradise", or "I want to wage war against god"), humans are sacrificed to becomes enemies, he creates insects with more care than humans destined to be judged eternally (deformed, half deformed, 10% fucked etc), purest and total form of injustice. the devil is nothing but his soldier, his sacrificed slave. his meritless race has to walk on sacrificed neighboors/family to elevate/illustrate themselves. etc etc. the christ is a pedo & as murderous as other prophets by this rule : here to confirm his predecessors law.
>>
>>127676968
for goodness sake supporting christian is a start.dont destroy the movement.
>>
>>127677620
"When I whispered into the ears of some people that they were better off looking for a Cesare Borgia than a Parsifal, they did not believe their ears."

The ubermensch is not a fucking artist.

>>127677654
>I have read the bible
Sure thing.

>>127677657
Sure you will.
>>
>>127677558
>I feel like if I'd have been born 200 years ago

Try 2000 years ago.

How about 20,000 years ago?

What about 2,000,000 year ago.

What if you had been even before that? Since the beginning of consciousness?

Is this a game to you?
>>
>>127677283
Yeah, I mean I think there is a certain amount of value in pleasure, but I also think that it's not the purpose of life. I think hedonists are awful.
It reminds me of my favorite Wittgenstein quote, actually
>I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves.
>>
>>127677882
God is just, but does not play fair. Can you honestly say that you are good enough for yourself if you fail to be the greatest you could be? Because sin is essentially the reduction of us.
>fabricates original sin
A conscious mind is fabricating the evils of this world by an early age. Evolution implies that the thoughts are older than consciousness, but consciousness makes them flaved.
>>
>>127676968
Okay but remember western civilization is based on protestant Christianity.

Orthodox and Catholics are not Christian, they are almost as bad as Islam and Judaism.
>>
>>127677882
>fabricated original sin
That was the Enemy and Adam, actually.

>how me one person who says he "dont want paradise", or "I want to wage war against god"
99% of the atheists I've ever interracted eventually said one of two things:

1) If He existed, God is actually pretty evil
or
2) Why would I want to sit around in Heaven being bored for eternity?

The rest of that is just you whining and throwing your feces around like a monkey.
>>
File: tumblr_ob0l4cJZHY1vtqsxpo1_500.png (446KB, 415x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob0l4cJZHY1vtqsxpo1_500.png
446KB, 415x612px
>>127677558
>he fell for the fake science meme

1 Timothy 6:20-21
20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
>>
>>127678252

>this entire post
>for faggots

Welcome to the real world niggers.
>>
>>127677823
I think your condescension is unwarranted. I've studied the bible more than you, in all likelihood.

The Romans had ethics, they weren't as lost as you think they are. They simply fell victim to the cycle of Empires. For all the rampant sexuality, they are no different then the people of this age. We have priests raping children, concubines showing off their spoils on youtube, whore houses, etc, etc.

These things are timeless, before and post religion.

Shall we talk about your denomination? The protestant reformation? The origins of the bible? You hide behind certainty in your particular religion, but if we dig in the weeds you will find yourself as isolated as me.
>>
>>127678252
Why didn't God kill the Enemy or at least convince the Enemy to not be a dick?
>>
>>127677996
How do you know what I have or have not read? Have you studied what text that I have read? What kind of fool pretends to know about something he's never studied?
>>
>>127678385

>believing that God is benevolence
>not realizing you are God
>being any more of a faggot
>>
>>127678013
You don't sincerely believe that the priest class started with Christianity do you?
>>
File: tumblr_ob19ye4qn61s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (178KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob19ye4qn61s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
178KB, 633x950px
>>127678252
>Why would I want to sit around in Heaven being bored for eternity?

everlasting joy installed into your brain
literally impossible to be bored

Isaiah 51:11
Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
>>
>>127678425
If God killed your waifu, would you love God or would that make God your enemy?
>>
File: 1495781047353.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495781047353.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>127677828
>being a special snowflake
You are chimping out at people who would put their life on the line for you people.You call yourself a christian?I know christians irl who have more respect then you.
>>
>>127678511

Nay,
>>
>>127677823
The ancient Romans' knowledge was insufficient to make large portions of both testaments a blatant laughingstock. The idea that hundreds of billions of galaxies with fifteen billion years of faked history were created in the course of a week so one species on one planet could exist in the creator's image only to be corrupted by a talking snake and redeemed by the creator's GMPC is mind bendingly arrogant and stupid.
>>
>>127678393
>I've studied the bible more than you, in all likelihood.
Stop lying.

>The Romans
Existed 2,000 years ago, and (some of them) were saying "We're now so modern and we don't need the superstitions of the past. These gods of yours are fine for controlling the people, but let's be sensible. That's all in the past now!"

So your idea that modernism has destroyed the need for God is actually an ancient idea. Which defeats the whole purpose, no?

>Shall we talk about your denomination? The protestant reformation? The origins of the bible? You hide behind certainty in your particular religion, but if we dig in the weeds you will find yourself as isolated as me.
Shall we talk about the trappings and dogma and avoid the gigantic elephant hiding over there in the corner? No, let's not.
>>
>>127678661
>falling for the universe meme
>>
>>127678128
Hah, that is a great quote. If I had to make a quote right now it would be "I'm happy with happiness." I think pleasure is useful just like pain is. It's a great way of your body telling you when you're doing something right (for instance having sex = reproducing = good) just like pain is a great way of telling you when you're doing something wrong (hand on stove while cooking = pain = bad). Sadly these emotions seem to be controlled by some part of your brain that is locked away and stops developing when you're 2 and can't comprehend complex events and can only be changed over time slowly with bombardments of reasoning and justification. (for example, feeling guilty when you did something that is by all objective reasoning something good.) Also, before the thread hits the limit and is archived, thanks for the refreshing discourse.
>>
>>127677996
Read. The. Source. Material.
This is literally a useless discussion since you don't know the source material.
Check out Birth of Tragedy. Art is literally perfectly aligned with the Will to Power.
>>
>>127678425
Why didn't Adam just listen to what he was told? Why don't you?

>>127678455
Because I'm not fucking stupid and when people try to bullshit me with tenth-grade level "criticisms" of the Bible that they pulled off SkepticsAnnotatedBible I can tell.

>>127678512
Oh it's very silly, but that's what they say. Which kind of blows the whole:

"Who wouldn't want paradise? Who wants to make war on God? Why is He so MEEEEEEEAAAAAN!?!?!"

Out of the water. They hate God, they hate the idea of Heaven, and yet they whine and moan when it's taken from them.
>>
>>127663699
>Christfag here belief in god and belief in conservatism are separate.Fight for your belief i am with you brother.
good luck and luck and god bless my brother are cannibals
>>
>>127675828
Atheism is no more a religion than ignorance is a science. It's a blank slate on which philosophy, any philosophy, may be written without divine pretext.
>>
>>127663369

As a heathen non-believer, I bet I am still a better Christian than many of the Christians on here, as far as upholding values and traditions goes.

I love European history and old churches and the aesthetics of European Christianity, and it of course plays a big role in where my fellow people came from.

However, Christianity started off as a Jewish tool to control those whom they considered lesser than them, and it was forced upon my people by the Romans.

And although for many centuries it got out of the Jews' and Roman's hands and became too powerful to fully control and subvert, it seems that recently it started to fall under (((their))) influence again. Especially with how cucked the current pope is.
>>
>>127678667
Yes, and adopting Christianity ruined Rome. It would have been better to remain polytheistic until they moved past the need for religion entirely. Also, "paganus" itself means hillbilly. It's literally the Roman equivalent of "rural and suburban retards."

>>127678712
kek, I love troll images like that and the flat earther memes. Obvious bait but people keep falling for it.
>>
>>127678754
You wouldn't watch a 20 minute video, but you expect me to read even more Nietszche than I have? No. I already know all I need to know about Nietszche, and if I ever want to know more, it won't be because some punk on the internet thinks he understands what the fuck he's talking about.
>>
File: tumblr_om2q0jt6lU1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg (267KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om2q0jt6lU1s2yc47o7_1280.jpg
267KB, 1280x852px
>>127678975
>god shows up with his divine text

but i thought you said you had a blank slate
>>
>>127678525
Well God made me, why didn't he make me a waifu that wasn't a shit?
>>127678897
Because who is omnipotent and all knowing created me in such a way that I don't listen to him

Would you concede that God is great, just and loves us but maybe not omnipotent?
>>
>>127679037
Adopting Christianity ruined Rome?

Okay, well, I suggest you read a book or two, and then come back to me. As it is there's nothing I can do to help you.
>>
>>127678667
Yeah, well its easy to attack someone that presents opinions and defends his world view. You're very certain, but you know that all these divine revealed truths that you subscribe to are likely very different even from the others that call themselves Christians.

As far as the Romans, they weren't atheists. They actually divorced from centuries of religious thought to join a Jewish cult and then within 150 years their empire collapsed. I think there is a healthy argument to be made that their religious understanding and pantheon of gods was more advanced then Christianity. I think the Monotheism's were developed so that Governments could more easily get people to war for them, and crush decent easier.
>>
>>127663369
>>Christfag here belief in god and belief in conservatism are separate.Fight for your belief i am with you brother.
>good luck and luck and god bless my brother are cannibals
wops posted to the id.
>>
>>127679101
Right. I'm not watching a 20 minute video about a philosopher I've studied.
You on the other hand sound like you're getting your entire conception of Nietzsche from second hand sources.
I'm not sitting here telling you your holy book is a bunch of bullshit because I haven't read it or studied it.
It would be good form to read what you're criticizing before criticizing it.
>>
>>127679196
>Because who is omnipotent and all knowing created me in such a way that I don't listen to him
Or maybe He knew you wouldn't listen to Him so He decided to show you instead of doing it for you? So then if He had prevented the Serpent from tempting you, you would never have learned anything at all, but instead would have been just a little automaton. Satan likes automatons, that's why he's made you into one. But God doesn't want automatons. And the minute He let temptation touch you, you caved into it.

I will concede that God loves us and is omnipotent.
>>
>>127678546
Have you ever read the Agamasd and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the Kojiki and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the Kitáb-i-Aqdas and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the (((Torah))) and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the Guru Granth Sahib and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the Quran and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the Tripitakas and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the Shreemad Bhagavad Gita and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the Upanishads and know that it is less valid than the bible?
Have you ever read the Veda and know that it is less valid than the bible?
I mean what kind of fool pretends to know about something he's never studied?
>>
>>127679325
I've read some Nietzsche. I put it down after I got about half-way through because I realized that what I had heard was correct and that there was nothing of any value in it.

Your loss.
>>
>>127679472
Have you read the Bible?

>>127679285
I said some of them. And you obviously know very little indeed about Roman history if you think Christianity is what made them collapse.
>>
>>127679639
>I've read some Nietzsche. I put it down after I got about half-way through
That explains your ignorance.
>>
>>127679472
What kind of piece of shit turns down somebody that would die for you?I hope you burn in hell.
>>
File: tumblr_olmn7cj5Im1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg (364KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olmn7cj5Im1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg
364KB, 1280x853px
>>127679472
once you find out jesus is the truth of the world theres no need to go explore demonic religions

they cant all be true

it seems like you got a long way to go if you gonna start with that obscure stuff

they cant all be true
>>
>>127679771
You would murder us. We're not fucking stupid.
>>
>>127679762
Just watch the fucking video...
>>
>>127678952
>belief in god and belief in conservatism are separate

How? The Bible stresses the importance of patriarchy, male and female gender roles, capital punishment, etc.

Christianity is as conservative as Islam when practiced properly.
>>
>>127679850
Why would I murder you dumbass?
>>
>>127679267
Rome collapsed from the height of its power to nothing in less than 400 years CE after centuries of expansion. If Christianity didn't cause the fall it didn't prevent it. Either way it was a terribly fitting belief system for Rome.

>>127679793
That's circular logic and would apply equally to any religion or to atheism. Once you find a system that fits your understanding of the universe you stop looking for it.
>>
>>127679883
Fine you shit.
Read more Nietzsche.
>>
>>127674961
Wut? How is the lack of belief in something inherently liberal? How is it inherently anything?
>>
>>127663369
Pray into one hand, and shit in the other, and see which hand fills up first.
>>
>>127679887
Flip your post around. Islam is conservatism without Christianity. It's also innately anti West, which is why atheists with any sense detest Islam.
>>
>>127675828
>diehard atheists calling jesus a kike over and over again

70% of atheists and 70% of jews voted for Clinton (satanic kikes child rapist who wanted to import 650,000 Syrians a year). 81% of Evangelical Christians voted against her and for Trump.

Really makes you think...
>>
>>127680018
It's not. It's just that the atheists rebel against the religious right.
>>
>>127679758
The cycle of Empires includes the rejection of duty. I can't think of a bigger rejection of duty then to run around like some fucking hippy like Jesus and leave your trade, your house, etc. If everyone lived like Jesus society would collapse. Lo and behold, society collapsed. But you're right, Christianity isn't responsible, but it's adoption was a symptom of the cycle of Empires.
>>
>>127679468
Then why didn't God in his omnipotency create me so that I both wasn't an automaton and also listened to him. It's like he gets off to the suffering of some of his creations.
>>
>>127680018
Statistically atheists are most likely to be liberals and vote exactly in line with jews.
>>
>>127680229
Statistically the majority of 4chan traffic is female, cunt.
>>
>>127679771
>What kind of piece of shit turns down somebody that would die for you?
What the fuck are you talking about? No where in my posting in this thread is there any inclination of "turning him down". We are having a friendly debate. He is a big boy and doesn't need defense.
Funny that you felt the need to virtue signal and he attacked you. You think you would have learned not to do that by now from watching SJWs get attacked by the people they cuck for.
>>
>>127679887
so both christianity and islam are conservative?
>>
File: tumblr_oomor7Lm2z1rwdw1wo1_250.gif (721KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oomor7Lm2z1rwdw1wo1_250.gif
721KB, 245x245px
>>127680082
really makes me think
>>
>>127680229
The leftists are the only ones speaking to atheists, or were until 2016. Evangelical cuckservatism soured multiple generations of atheists on the GOP. George W. Bush's embrace of Dominionism worsened the gap.

>>127680313
That's an artifact of the way Alexa data is gathered by installing spyware on users' systems. It's not a representative sample.
>>
>>127680480
>virtual signaling
I really want to bash you in the head with my fucking keyboard right about now.
>>
>>127680701
That is exactly what you did.
calm down and lurk more
>>
>>127680744
I'm not virtue signaling, i'm just talking.And yes, YOU DO need a good bash upside the head since you have no idea what i'm thinking.
>>
>>127680865
you came to his defense like a knight in shining armor much like a SJW to a crying migrant. textbook virtue signalling. Your threats of violence over the internet are quite faggy. Calm down and lurk more
>>
>>127679883
He's not attacking any of Nietzsche's points. You need to read more.
>>
>>127679758
Yes many times. My argument still stands that there are many gods and goddesses that you yourself have not studied. I mean what kind of fool pretends to know about something he's never studied?
>>
>>127680955
>like a knight in shining armor
I'm just expressing myself you fucking jagaloon.Jesus christ I could strangle you.
>>
>>127680955
This is why Christianity is failing. Their guilt trips are met with "lol, fuck off" by would be converts. Show us some shred of proof that was not collected by Christians.
>>
>>127681112
expressing yourself like an SJW. calm down and lurk more. being an internet tough guy wins you no points newfriendo
>>
>>127681160
Good job replying to yourself.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 614x256px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 614x256px
>>127680179
>You are now aware that people that were dropping out of mainstream Roman society were attracted to a new religious figure
>They were actively despised by mainstream Roman society
>The religion became more and more popular, despite its official censor by the Roman Emperor and the morality police.
>Eventually everyone adopted it, in a widespread rejection of degenerate Roman Pop culture
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Praise KEK.
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.