[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat Whale Cunts Wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

These two whale cunts are still on the run from DC police for setting a girls hair on fire.
>>
Bump for harpooning.
>>
>>127660755
Who? What?
>>
https://streamable.com/24mrn
>>
details you stupid nigger
>>
sigh, two fat dumbass whale SJW cunts take a lighter to a Trump supporters hair... Watch --> https://streamable.com/24mrn
>>
check the fucking catalog, geez
>>
me
>>
Did those two.get doxxed yet?
>>
Daily reminder all threads looking for antifa members or about bike lock fag are made by his lawyers to use in court.
>>
>>127660755

Bump.

Look at these 2 carb-loaded testiments to bad breeding and standard-less cultural sentimentality.

Lets get them fucked. Dig /pol/
>>
>>127662147

Friendly reminder all the footage is public so whats the fucking issue.

Lighting someone on fire. Not making an effort to help identify these people.

If there wasn't so much fat pushing in their brains these mud whales would have reasoned this was a bad idea because there were witnesses everywhere as well as cameras documenting everything.
>>
>>127663034
You are radicalized nazis ruining the life of law abiding liberals driving them to do out of character actions. Including assault because they fear you will lock them in a camp.
>>
>>127662147
that doesnt make any fucking sense. he wouldnt have been in court if it were not for those threads.
>>
>>127663239
Exactly you fucking sex addict
>>
>>127663223
Sorry you cant just crack someones skull with a piece of metal just because you read some fake news bullshit on Democracy Now! this morning.
>>
>>127663345
you're the one saying his lawyers are behind the bike lock fag threads, that doesnt make any sense faggot
>>
>>127663348
Doesn't matter. Hell still use it. It's a commie court we're talking about. It's all about his feels
>>
>>127663223
>is idjit
>>
>>127663477
The first threads identifying him. Good anons doing gods work. The hourly threads happening for the past couple of days are a different story.
>>
old news
>>
>>127663477
>His Attorney wants people to public post information showing his guilt to the entire world.

Makes sense if you hate your client.
>>
File: 1495863338326.jpg (81KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
1495863338326.jpg
81KB, 1608x905px
>>127660755
They look like dirty Indians, their probably hiding out on the Rez
>>
>>127663794
All the threads are full of anons saying he should be thrown from a helicopter and all sorts of other hate speech. You drive people to the point they feel like they need to fight or die.
>>
The victims blonde friend is a smokeshow and has agreed to brain whoever impales those two whales
>>
>>127664091
pics
>>
>>127663656
ok I can see we're discussing jewish tricks now, you should have been more specific
>>
https://www.communitiesinschools.org
>>
Tribes in the DC area... these two fat indians are probably from one of them.

http://2015.naisaconference.org/locale/tribes-in-the-area/
>>
>>127663223
this
YOU are the ones who will be jailed
WE are foghti g against you terrible fascist fucks
i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....
>>
File: diagnosis_200%_Faggot.jpg (62KB, 480x579px) Image search: [Google]
diagnosis_200%_Faggot.jpg
62KB, 480x579px
>>127663223

Is this bait or are you really this stupid???
>>
>>127664091
Pics!
>>
>>127662147
You don't know what you are talking about because you have no idea what's occurring in his trial. Are you one of his lawyers? Otherwise you wouldn't know.
>>
>>127664042

Literally nobody knew or cared about who he was until he started going out with a mask on smashing peoples heads in and then running away.

He deserves Jail. He deserves this. HE made the choice to do this.

Of course bashing peoples heads in is illegal and of course he should have know the consequences.

/pol/ is just fucking superior to antifa in every way.

I'm so happy his life is going to be fucked up. What you fail to realize is that its getting fucked up because of what HE did. Not because of what /pol/ did.

If we had unmasked just some antifa standing around nothing would have happened to them legally. Its because of what Eric did that got him in this trouble.

Bash the "fash" and pay the toll faggot.
>>
what happen
>>
>>127663223
Assuming this isn't bait, you could say the same thing about the liberals. They're threatening to lock us up for our wrongthink. It's still not a defense. He broke the law and assaulted someone with intent. He should go to prison.
>>
>>127665091
If you think "social media" isn't going to be part of his trial you're retarded. They have talked about "social media" in every article . Do you think media just lurk here for hit pieces on us?
>>
>>127660755
Most likely dead from huffing aviation fuel.
>>
>>127661232
Details are* stupid you nigger
>>
>>127665467
Go back and stay back.
>>
>>127666065
Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>127666065

Whats

Wrong

You

Dont

My

Spacing

Faggot?
>>
File: IMG_1143.jpg (74KB, 625x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.jpg
74KB, 625x402px
>>127663223
>>127663223
If that's your argument it's the atf's fault all those people died in the Oklahoma City bombing. If that's the case it's black peoples fault the kkk exist. If that's the case the Jews are responsible for the holocaust. If that's the case when I kill you and every deserving nigger it's your fault.
>>
File: aaa.png (93KB, 242x175px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
93KB, 242x175px
What is dis?
Polar bear with NAT
>>
>>127666325
Now you're getting it.
>>
pretty sure the other side says PINK, as in victoria secret.
>>
>>127660755
https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/01/25/woman-who-set-fire-to-trump-supporters-hair-is-identified/
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.