[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLORIDA YES!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>11 Years Old, a Mom, and Pushed to Marry Her Rapist in Florida

>When she was a scrawny 11-year-old, Sherry Johnson found out one day that she was about to be married to a 20-year-old member of her church who had raped her.

>“It was forced on me,” she recalls. She had become pregnant, she says, and child welfare authorities were investigating — so her family and church officials decided the simplest way to avoid a messy criminal case was to organize a wedding.

>“My mom asked me if I wanted to get married, and I said, ‘I don’t know, what is marriage, how do I act like a wife?’” Johnson remembers today, many years later. “She said, ‘Well, I guess you’re just going to get married.’”
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/opinion/sunday/it-was-forced-on-me-child-marriage-in-the-us.html
>>
>>127660052
Fake news.
>>
>>127660052
Please remember to archive blogs with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

https://archive.is/5cHac <- nytimes.com article
>>
>>127659892

>church

I fail to see the problem here, Nigel.
>>
File: Blacccked.jpg (31KB, 332x556px) Image search: [Google]
Blacccked.jpg
31KB, 332x556px
>>127659892
BLACKED

>>127661897
The little girl was white and the 20 year old was black. BLACKED.
>>
>>127659892
>In New Hampshire, a girl scout named Cassandra Levesque learned that girls in her state could marry at 13. So she set out to change the law.

>old enough to lobby the government
>not old enough to get married
LOL
>>
>>127661036
Fuck off bot. The NYT is the best paper in this country.
>>
>>127662856
They are completely discredited for many reasons, but I will always viscerally hate them for this:
>Duke University lacrosse case

>The newspaper was criticized for largely reporting the prosecutors' version of events in the 2006 Duke lacrosse case.[203][204] Suzanne Smalley of Newsweek criticized the newspaper for its "credulous"[205] coverage of the charges of rape against Duke University lacrosse players. Stuart Taylor, Jr. and KC Johnson, in their book Until Proven Innocent: Political Correctness and the Shameful Injustices of the Duke Lacrosse Rape Case, write: "at the head of the guilt-presuming pack, The New York Times vied in a race to the journalistic bottom with trash-TV talk shows."[204]
>>
File: I'm done with this.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
I'm done with this.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>127660052
>Article written in New York about an event on the other side of the country
>Posted by a Bong, whose country has accepted pedophiles in.
>>
File: lol.gif (856KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
856KB, 480x300px
I don't think it's legal to marry anywhere at 11. I married my wife at 16 and even then had to have her mother's permission. How is it possible at 11?
>>
>>127659892
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that 99% of 'child marriages' are between two teenagers, and that 99% of the cases where an much older man marries a young girl happens in immigrant communities.

I'm also going to take a wild stab in the dark and bet that the article ignores all these and concentrates on the two-dozen cases or so each year of highly religious white families marrying their daughter to an older man. The journalist will also cherry pick the one 12 year old who got married and only mention that the vast majority of 'child brides' are 16-17 in passing.

Go on then, how did I do?
>>
>>127663834
It's possible if you're pregnant.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.