[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada bans drones, almost!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: nodroneshereleaf.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nodroneshereleaf.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Literally cucked but nothing new, right?
>>
>>127657750

Stealth drones when
>>
>>127657750
The best part is when muzzies start attaching things like downward facing claymore-esque antipersonnel devices and detonating them above crowds of people this law will only tighten up for law abiding leafs.
>>
>>127657750
now we just need you to ban the internet
>>
>>127657750
As a pilot, I support the fuck out of this
>>
>>127657750
>if you fly your drone within 9km of a forest fire you can get fined up to $3k

literally why the fuck is that a law they need to enforce with punishment?
>>
Good they're fucking annoying. When I'm chilling at the beach or whatever I don't want to worry about some idiot taking my head off trying to take a selfie.
>>
>>127657750
>must be within 500m of your drone but can not be within 75m within any people (which includes you)

So I guess you have to put your drone on the ground, run 75 meters, and somehow measure out the 425 meters of permissible space to fly your drone.

JUST
>>
It's pretty much the same here in Burgerland if you follow the rules precisely. I can't fly mine in most places except off the coast or in the middle if nowhere. Also add "wildlife refuges" to that list since I got chased out of one of those too.
>>
>>127658118
Shit that's a pretty good/scary idea.
>>
>>127658778
>It's pretty much the same here in Burgerland if you follow the rules precisely.

Read the 2nd bullet point, I can guarantee the drone laws there are more sane.
>>
>>127658118
The last "terror" attack we had involved a white guy who opened fire on a mosque.
>>
>>127658340
Why? You'd think a pilot would understand the right of the certain areas airspace for civilians to operate their vehicles, remotely operated or not. Why is a pilot supporting this different than for sake of argument: a civilian drone operator supporting increased restrictions on civilian pilots.
>>
>>127659202
Justified attacks shouldn't be referred to as terrorism. Stop spreading fake news.
>>
Drones are still pretty grey area for most local law enforcement. Most locals don't know how to write you up for drone offenses. The laws exist mainly so if somthing bad happens they have a way to prosecute you. And with DJI drones becoming more prevalent, you see more and more around which normalizies them. Unless your flying somthing as big as an inspire or matrice, most cops will either not give a fuck or let you out of it with a warning. The biggest thing is just don't be a fucking dumb ass bitch when you fly.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-220517.jpg (157KB, 1040x772px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-220517.jpg
157KB, 1040x772px
>>127659134
Leafland rules are pretty much based off ours, except yours actually state the distance while ours are ambiguous. Whereas in Burgerland any Dickhead park ranger on a power trip can fine you $10,000 for flying in a restricted area.
I try to follow the rules precisely, which leaves me almost nowhere to fly. There's always going to be a heliport or a small farmer's landing strip nearby.
>>
>>127659951
I'll also add they are banned within all National Parks here, any wildlife refuge as of a few months ago for "disturbing animals". And restricted airspace is anywhere within 5 miles of a heliport or airport/landing strip. Basically they almost always ensure you're breaking "the law" in order to fuck you over.
>>
>>127659352
I agree with the vast majority of regulations, simply for the safety of all aircraft, and aircrew. I do shoot quite a bit, so I can sympathize with people who are having their hobby filled with regulations, and laws. Some of the regulations like the altitude restriction seem like a bit much, however as a hobby proliferates, inevitably there will be more, and more amateurs, who will be unaware of laws, and sometimes void of common sense. It's these amateur or unaware users that frighten me the most. Even if there are specially assigned airspaces, the majority of airspace around major cities in Canada is packed with commercial, and civilian aircraft, and adding in small, hard to detect aircraft, piloted by amateurs, seems like a bad idea. Especially when it's an expendable drone vs an aircraft full of people.
>>
>>127659352
It's a shame that drone pilots living In a rural setting devoid of heavy civilian, or commercial traffic will have to suffer
>>
>>127660817
so in short, because he's a fucking cuck.
>Even if there are specially assigned airspaces, the majority of airspace around major cities in >Canada is packed with commercial, and civilian aircraft
>Closer than 9km from the centre of a aerodrome
He's a kike shill.

Hey shill, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>127660817
>Especially when it's an expendable drone vs an aircraft full of people.

You might be making an argument for increased car regulations.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.