[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be kind in America again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3516.gif (2MB, 177x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3516.gif
2MB, 177x210px
I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats white people differently? How can we change?
>>
>>127654481
everyone should be kind everywhere this isn't rocket science.
>>
>>127654481
stop being a cuck and shop in not cucked areas
>>
>>127654481
Should've complained and gotten her scolded/fired.
>>
File: leviathan-kindle.jpg (17KB, 239x318px) Image search: [Google]
leviathan-kindle.jpg
17KB, 239x318px
>>127654481
Did you mistake /pol/ for the feedback section of olive gardens website ? Be honest.
>>
Assert dominance.
>>
File: lol.jpg (32KB, 464x370px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
32KB, 464x370px
>>127654481
>I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent
>Olive Gardent
Someone had the wine.
>>
File: 1466521798065.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
1466521798065.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>127654481
>six breadsticks
>>
I've seen this before
>>
>>127654481
Clean your room
>>
Most waiting staff work with multiple people at once. It is a lot of stress from what I can tell. I just work retail for now and haven't worked restaurants....I haven't had much of a problem with people, (except the one time a woman wrote with her shit on the wall...that was quite a day) restaurant staff and people in general have a lot on their mind at times...I just ignore it when people are pissy and go about my day. No need to make a scene.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (169KB, 839x432px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
169KB, 839x432px
>>127654481
>>
File: IMG_6926.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6926.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
How much did you tip? Based on taking advantage of the $5 lunch special, requesting to move, extra cheese, probably drank water, I would say not a lot if any at all. Quit being so cheap...
>>
>>127654481
you are a fucking fatass op
>>
>>127654481
Thats good pasta the olive garden serves now ain't it?
>>
File: MATEMATICS.png (16KB, 90x74px) Image search: [Google]
MATEMATICS.png
16KB, 90x74px
>>127654481
You know Jamal has a special recipe for the garden salad dressing, right?
>>
>>127654481
Race had nothing to do with it. You were being a dipshit.
>>
>>127654481
>ever going to olive garden
never been, got a $50 gift card as a gift once.
>i threw it out
>>
>>127654481
its because you're making her work her ass off bringing you shitty food that she'll have to get herself for $5, and she may see what... hopefully a dollar for all that legwork?
>>
>>127654481
I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.
I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.
>I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.
>I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.
I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.
What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats white people differently? How can we change?
>>
>>127660806
>waitress
>working her ass off
OOOOOOO SHE GAVE ME A REFILL WHEN MY GLASS WAS EMPTY SOMEOME APPLAUD THIS HARD WORKING WOMAN
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.