[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dooms day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: roc.png (19KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
roc.png
19KB, 1200x800px
Useless jobs.
Fiat currency scheme.

People still believe in religion.
Young ones are too busy destroying themselves to realize the oligarchy.

Maybe the Chinese are the one who will make the difference 2020 and forward...
I can only see downhill from here.
>>
dont forget islam destroying the west and east
>>
File: not elder scrolls.png (37KB, 505x343px) Image search: [Google]
not elder scrolls.png
37KB, 505x343px
>>127647745
>too busy destroying themselves to realize

I realise it's too late, why else would I destroy myself? I don't want to be a useful pawn when the conscription happens.
>>
File: 1495662365439.jpg (12KB, 341x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495662365439.jpg
12KB, 341x300px
>>127648057
We're overpopulated.

Consider the quality of the housing and price we are set in.

Decline in Food... decline, decline...

What's currently available is worthless.

Inflation gets the best of it.
Your option is worst than previous year and the product is the worst since the factory opened.

The economy is frozen.

This time I can't see economical recovery.

I think China is the only one capable of putting the show once again.
>>
Why don't you go do something with your life instead of tinfoil posting? Fucking virgin.
>>
>>127647745
Why are you shilling for the chink commies hue-nigger?
>>
>>127650279
I'm not having sex as let me see... 2005 when I had top work at second semester of college and used to make 5k a month.
No go netflix and chill...

I'm really worried about this planet... people like you, reproducing and going to churches.. and shit....
You're the problem.
>>
File: 1493239805733s.jpg (8KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493239805733s.jpg
8KB, 232x250px
>>127647745
Im 25, all I see is shit, 3 of my friends killed themselves this month. And deep down I wanna do the same, my college degree gets me a job thats 13$ an hour starting, and thats for welding.

"Adults" 40+ fucked this world for me and anyone my age. Theres a reason why kids are useless now days, we have nothing to live for but pay bills and die.

I will never be happy, I will never have money, I wanna see this cunt burn.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vUlljX0I
>>
File: salvation.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
salvation.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
>>127650707
Not shilling for anyone.

I'm trying to see a future with humans.

We need a change.

I think China has discipline... I lived in U.S. for a brief time and you guys are delusional if you think you'll guys will keep the 50s early 60s and or THE COOL of late 80s and 90s.

Frozen economy will make us not buy which will affect you.

Our General Motors used to be profitable and you guys were getting money from our factories down here....

FIAT-Chryslar group...

China internet probably is keeping it conservative as fuck while they have discipline and town of ways to put everyone in line.

Coming from US on the half at this decade and knowing trump would win I can say...

You Yankees can yell that dumb shit 'great country' in the world...

It's one of a kind... a globalist mother-seller...

I would trade jeans, comfy house wives and cars for the idea of men and woman reunite.

China already works in an open way with social angeniring....

The american 'cool' die as soon as the penny becomes relevant, the bill stack up and life becomes HARD.
>>
File: end-of-the-world.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
end-of-the-world.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
In all honesty, there is nothing we can do. War (and soon) is inevitable, even encouraged, because we overpopulate this planet.

Tensions are higher than ever, with a slow arms race going on and nuclear paranoia.

Just grin and bare the last moments of life and hold on tight when the ride finally starts!

Go do something you love, have sex with as many people as possible, smoke a shit load of weed.. Make the most of it because 2017/2018 could be the end mate. Sorry to say it but just turn on the news and look what's happening.

Take care my friend!
>>
>>127651220
College degree for welding lol obviously not from Texas. Learned welding when I was 10.
>>
>>127653420
I wish, this isn't near the end.

I did, I went for beer this weekend but I can't afford doing great things anymore.
FUCK.
Still making mistakes.

Considering that I grab a great job... now I can finally taste freedom again... now I'm more experienced and now I'm reaching 35 and not close to 25 anymore...

Those governamental wars will never make a significant change.

>>127654129
You need a college degree for it?
-_-'
Nice to see that
>>
>>127654129
My degree is in metal fabrication, theres a difference between real welders and dog shit farm welds by people who dont know what they are doing
>>
>>127647745

you bring up currency and chinese but dont bring up their credit being downgraded recently.

sure is extra chromosome in here
>>
>>127654824
Yes.
They downgrade their currency so your country can collapse slowly...

They keep buying US debts as means to validates their means and in order to make the rest of the world 'this' functional... their money has to be cheap...

Not with queen who likes tea...
Or famous hamburgers.... like... In n' outs...
>>
>>127654785
At least you can be IRL crafty.
>>
File: 1484424256913.png (597KB, 497x639px) Image search: [Google]
1484424256913.png
597KB, 497x639px
>>127655175

youre a fucking retarded monkey. quit babbling out of your ass. like i said, sure is extra chromosome in here
>>
>>127655371

The end of the world mother fucker, hope that extra chromosome has some amino acids.

You will not even realize....

40 years of gold mining found next to NK and NK become hot spot for almost two months....

Americans...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skid_Row,_Los_Angeles
>>
>>127655371
Skid Row contains one of the largest stable populations (between 3,000 and 6,000) of homeless people in the United States.[2]

TOO MUCH CHROMOSOMES.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.