[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Offical, Canada More Progressive And Tolerant Than U.S

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Trudeau.jpg (248KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
248KB, 2000x1000px
I'm a sociology student. I did a study where I would see how tolerant people were of gays in the U.S and Canada. I went to America, Vermont specifically which i thought was progressive. I made out with my boyfriend and grabbed his ass in public and made out really hardcore and I got disgusted looks from everyone even liberals. I was even told by a cop to stop even though there's no laws against that. I then went to Toronto and did the same thing. Everyone in Toronto was like "ROCK ON GUYS" and as I was making out with my boyfriend I got a high-hive from a fellow LGBT activist. I was only told to stop when I got on my knees and was slowly pulling down my boyfriends pants. We had to explain to the cops it was just an experiment and I wasn't going to suck his penis in public, that was for the bedroom :). Anyway I thought /pol/ would find this interesting since I know /pol/ is more conservative but maybe this will paint Canada in a better light.
>>
>>127646932
Nice blog post faggot
>>
doesn't make up, or amount to the shitskins entering the country
>>
>>127646932
Good. Canada can take all the queers
>>
>>127647659
It shows that tolerance always is better than hate. I'm the one in University here so listen to me.
>>
Redditor redditor
Get out of here
Redditor redditor
Please leave here
Redditor redditor
We don't want you here
Redditor redditor
Get the fuck of here
>>
>>127647719
Noooo. American gays are really hot i don't want them to take away my boyfriend.
>>
> sociology student
Why are more and more millennials getting useless degrees?
>>
File: doubt.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>127646932
I can go over to /d/, and everyone over there will acknowledge that they are fucked up in the head and something is wrong with their brain. They don't expect societies support, they don't want their fetishes normalized, they don't pretend to be someone trapped in the wrong body, they act like normal human beings.

But you faggots, you think everyone has to conform to your wishes. You want people to high-five you for your degenerate behavior and portray what your doing as normal so you can do it in public.

Well it's not normal anon. Keep your weird fetishes in the closet like the rest of us and act like a normal person for once.
>>
>>127648043
Because you can't just get a useful degree.
>>
>>127648196
Are you seriously taking seriously a leaf? Also nowadays /d/ only watch futas and gay shit, many of them get scared with guro and scat
>>
>>127646932
no boi pussi pics gets you a sage
>>
>>127646932
Obviously you have no pictures, so it didn't happen. Nice try.
>>
>>127650478
Obviously it did happen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.