[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benadict

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Why did they make him step down, /pol/?
>>
He had full knowledge of the pedophilia and helped cover it up.
>>
He wanted to fix the church.
>>
>>127645849

Because he had the solution to the Jewish question
>>
File: PEDO MOB.jpg (314KB, 723x777px) Image search: [Google]
PEDO MOB.jpg
314KB, 723x777px
>>127645849
Catholics have been ruled by homosexual pedophiles since the very first days of the church. Jews know this. They called them out on it and a deal was made to install a Jesuit Marxist

/thread
>>
>>127645849
He's 80. Probably want to just sit and drink juice and relax.
>>
>>127646170
>Marxist
It's even better, he is maoist.
>>
>>127646113
I beleive so too, considering the current replacement
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (47KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
47KB, 609x343px
>>127645849

It's all the pressure of being president without being able to use your powerful position to bang broads. No power to change anything meaningful, gotta work for the Jews, gotta deal with bishops who raped hundreds of kids, so stressful when one can just tend to a cabbage garden
>>
>>127645849
He was a German, they were afraid he'll try to destroy Europe again.
>>
>>127647328
That explains why current pope openly says he is comunists and endorses communist China :^)
>>
File: pope doves omen.jpg (149KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
pope doves omen.jpg
149KB, 1024x615px
>>127646358
>It's even better, he is maoist.
Fuckkkkk

Anyone who doesn't abandon the Catholic church is worst than a Satanist at this point. There is no way to return now. Starve the beast
>>
>>127647667
Our only protestant churches are in eastern Poland and I live in west. Guess I'm going straight to hell for being heretic :^)
>>
He should've been thrown off the Saxum Tarpeium.
>>
>>127647667
what should a catholic do? Be an atheist? Church is more than pure faith, it's also about culture and community.
It's pretty sure the pope is a corrupt figure, but he's almost become irrelevant at this point.
>>
>>127645849
He was redpilled about Islam.
>>
>>127645849
He stepped down voluntarily due to flagging physical health.
>>
>>127645849

>Vatican declares Knights Templar innocent for 700th anniversary
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=2623

He was digging a bit too deep in the archives.
>>
>>127649001
""""""""""""voluntarily"""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>127645849
He watched the church suffer under a Pope(JP2) who was unable to fulfil his duties due to dementia. I would imagine he found out he had something similarly dibilitating(parkinsons, ALS, alzheimers, etc..) and stepped aside for the good of the church.
>>
>>127649388
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510414/Health-fears-grow-ex-Pope-Benedict-89-personal-secretary-admits-slowly-fading.html

Yeah.. voluntarily.

There are numerous stories from two years after his resignation about how he can't walk anymore. By all accounts he is bed-ridden right now and on death's door.

He got bad news from his doctors and did the right thing.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>127649785
Yea, that's why he was partying with his friends on his 91 or 92 birthday and drinked beer. Sure looks like he is bed-ridden
>>
>>127647667
>Don't try to fix it
>Just run away from it and abandon it

wew lad how do you even get anything done with that pathetic mentality?
>>
>>127646113
/thread
>>
File: Pope Jesus.jpg (331KB, 1826x492px) Image search: [Google]
Pope Jesus.jpg
331KB, 1826x492px
>>127648514
>>127648059
>church
>my church
>oh god the building is so cool
>I fucking LOVE CHURCH
>I will never stop loving CHURCH!!!
>FUCK ME CHURCH

>FUCK MY KIDS CHURCH

>I'll DIE FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL MASONRY CHURCH!!!!!!!

>MY GOD IS BRICKS AND MORTAR!

(you)
>>
>>127650225
>projecting this hard
I'm not attending to churches. Last time I was half year ago, that was my first time after 11 years of hard ateism.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.