[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

California is a test ground

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: birthrate in california.jpg (30KB, 698x276px) Image search: [Google]
birthrate in california.jpg
30KB, 698x276px
>California highschools are only 38% white
>Elementary schools only 32% white
>Only 27% of Babies born in California are white

>this data is from 2013 so numbers are lower now

I don't list overall population because all the old whites will be dead in 10 years, and the babies and elementary kids will represent the adult population in 20 years. And by then the white birthrate will be down to just 10% as the Hispanic and Asian population grows enormously.

I recently visited family in San Diego and El Cajon, and was surprised to see there are more Arabs walking around than there are Hispanics. My aunt says they have been flooding in and buying all the businesses the last three years. She thinks someone is busing them in and giving them lots of money so they can take over. I think they are using California cities as testing grounds for what will happen to the rest of the country. More diversity will spread all across the country once they figure out how the whites react in California.
>>
First of all, the thing about Arabs is pretty true.
Second of all, California is a shitty testing ground to see what white people will do because Californians, on average, are pussies when it comes to this stuff.
The "accept all races" meme is working pretty well, even out here in my red voting district, and I don't know if its reversible.
>>
>>127639644
No only how the whites react, but how all the different races get along or don't get alonge and what the end result looks like. They want to get a good idea of how this kind of diversty will go down before they make it happen accorss the whole nation. There are other testing grounds also. There are cities in the south that are 80% Muslim when just 1 year ago they were almost completely white. They flood small areas fast to see what happens. So get ready for a mass flood of diversity across the nation soon.
>>
The whites who are smart enough to get out go to places like Colorado and attempt to start ruining the state with their exact same bullshit.

I hate California.
>>
>>127640106
This. They destroyed Colorado hard as fuck.

They're trying to ruin Montana and Texas too.
>>
>>127639644
Jesus my home state is fucked I didn't realize it's this bad
>>
File: giphy.gif (924KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
924KB, 400x275px
>>127639644
are these unknowns that are mentioned?
>>
>>127639921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

There are other testing grounds though in the south.
>>
File: 1395042530463.jpg (55KB, 700x602px) Image search: [Google]
1395042530463.jpg
55KB, 700x602px
>>127639644
Goodbye California
>>
>>127639644
>>California highschools are only 38% white
>>Elementary schools only 32% white
>>Only 27% of Babies born in California are white
>
>>this data is from 2013 so numbers are lower now
Is this considering """""""""white hispancis""""""""" ?
>>
>>127640455
what the actual fuck? Why people don't do anything about it?
>>
>>127639644
>was surprised to see there are more Arabs walking around than there are Hispanics

Same for the Central Valley, there's still a lot of whites up here but the hajis have started to show up out of nowhere and are starting to cause trouble in the University area where most of them live.

Most of my friends, the beans and the whites, aren't taking this very lightly and I know the beans want to do something about it. I'm trying to get my white friends riled up because illegal beans are one thing thats being dealt with nowadays but Hajis are the last straw.
>>
>>127640106
(((They))) have trained goys to do their bidding for them.
>>
>>127640598
Probably. They always put white Hispanics down as whites. If we're talking pure European or mostly European whites it's maybe 10% less than numbers shown. So much race mixing.

Lots of my cousins are white Hispanics because my white uncles married mexicans. I have 9 uncles from both my mom and dads side and half of them married non-whites, two of them stayed single, and the other four married whites but had only one or two kids.

This is part of the reason for the white decline.

Both my parents are white but im their only kid. Whites are nit having kids anymore which is why the white birthrate is only 27% (excluding white hyspanics its more like 17%
>>
>>127639644
There aren't more arabs than Asians in San Diego let alone Mexicans. Where the fuck were you
>>
>>127639644
>>this data is from 2013 so numbers are lower now

And how do you come up with this fact? Did you at least put on latex gloves before pulling it from your ass?
>>
>>127641505
You're being fucking stupid. There are way more hispanics in California than 32%. Probably most babies are hsipanic. The place is fiver percent black and fifteen Asian. What else you think is filling up the state if Mexicans and white are only a third combined?
>>
>>127641758
You think they are higher? You think the immigration stopped all the sudden and whites started fucking a bunch?
>>
File: 1491700165331.gif (2MB, 294x212px) Image search: [Google]
1491700165331.gif
2MB, 294x212px
Californian here,
I never went back to that fucking communist state for a reason.
Stayed here in Texas after the military.
These fucking assholes are coming in a filling up Austin like no other.
I make an effort to tell everyone one the west coast that its shitty and dont come here for a reason.
I really dont want the normal/LA crowd here, they'll fuck it up with their Bernie Sanders bullshit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.