[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican Self defense laws changed today, it is legal to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

TLDR; Its now legal to kill or injure someone someone who is threatening you, in the past it wasn't, you will face no charges whatsoever if you do it now.
http://www.milenio.com/politica/permitiran-ley-matar-legitima-defensa-milenio-noticias-monterrey_0_965303722.html

Article 17

About time, last time i heard about someone who defended himself was that news about 2 girls that killed someone with a iron because he broke into their hose in the night and the girls ended arrested.
This would fix this kind of problems.
Its weird to see my country doing something good.
Gun law change is still in limbo tho.
>>
PAN = White
>>
>>127636896
I still don't see how this will save Mexico.
>>
>>127636896
Not bad, their is hope for you beans yet.
>>
>>127637187
>Civilian kills a criminal trying to harm him/her or family members
>He wont go to jail for doing it

It wont save mexico but its sure nice to have.
>>
So they legalize murder to drive down cartel killings?

Oi dis vato was coming right for me so I had to skin him alive.
>>
>>127637641
Its aimed more to deal with Cholos(Our version of niggers) than cartels.

You know, the kind of people who would rob you in the streets, steal cooper A/C equipment and get inside your houses to steal stuff.
>>
>>127636896
Retard.
The law is the LOCAL criminal code of ONE state.
You say "Article 17" and don't mention the law.
It's not at the federal level, nothing changed in " Mexican Self defense laws".
And it is already legal to kill in self defense, you don't know shit.
>>
Stupid fucking retard chimp.
This is political smoke and mirrors the way they changed the law does not alter it's application in the least.
It's just some dumb bait to get votes.
t. lawyer
>>
>>127636896
>>127637499
>>127637881
I hope you die, I hope your entire family dies, I hope the children die first so that the rest get to see them suffer.
>>
>>127637881

Yeah, we got those cholos up here as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.