[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK is he doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 2

File: faragecorbyn.jpg (41KB, 528x431px) Image search: [Google]
faragecorbyn.jpg
41KB, 528x431px
what the FUCK is he doing
>>
why didnt he run
>>
>>127636332

He's right. Corbyn is an authentic retard, May is a soulless party shill.
>>
What's wrong with this? Corbyn is the candidate of the working class, like Farage was.
>>
>>127636551
Collapse of ukip support once everyone realised they didnt actually want to leave the eu, they just thought it would be a "fuck off" to the pakis. Nige didnt want to embarrass himself again

>>127636332
Hes a journalist now, hes creating himself a reputation
>>
>>127636332
Corbyn = True Believing Communist retard

May = belief-less soulless party automaton

It is that simple.
>>
>>127636821
>Collapse of ukip support once everyone realised they didnt actually want to leave the eu, they just thought it would be a "fuck off" to the pakis

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/attitudes-brexit-everything-we-know-so-far/
>>
>>127636332
He is right though. Corbyn is a better person than May. He actually believes in what he says and he has genuinely good intentions. May is a stuck up bitch from the aristocracy who is just hungry for political gain and is using Brexit to try and fuck poor people over like with the pension plans.

But I'd still rather have asshole Tories over commie Labour, which is why I can't vote for Corbyn. He's a good lad but his ideology is fucked.
>>
>>127637377
>from the aristocracy
She is the daughter of some vicar, not an Aristocrat.
>>
long game. he knows both Corbyn and May will fix little. But Corbyn is actually retarded and would cause absolute chaos if he got in, setting the stage for massive support for a newly reformed ukip with Farage at the head or a new party altogether.

Person to watch is the financier Aaron Banks,
>>
>>127636551
>will literally have to fight the globalist jews
>his loved homeland is already infested with muslims
>will be cockblocked every chance butthurt liberals can take
>if he doesn't somehow magically fix the sinking ship that UK is right now people will use it as point to prove he was "wrong"
>already had 2 (((accidents))) who almost killed him

I don't blame him at all.
>>
>>127637427
She's still an upperclass wanker who wants to bring back fox hunting. She's an absolute turbocunt
>>
>>127638148
What is wrong with killing foxes? I go to hunt all the time.
>>
Strategy. May with a large majority can start ignoring the Leavers in her party (who were technically rebels against the Cameron gvt she was the third most important person in).
>>
>>127638188
With a rifle or with 50 dogs?
>>
>>127638188
Culling them is fine but fox hunts in England use dogs that rip apart the fox in a horrific death after hours of chasing it in pure terror. It's needless cruelty.
>>
>>127638544
Rifle, I take my dog sometimes as well to chase things from hiding.

>>127638644
You just sound like you have no stomach for reality like a child.
>>
>>127638710
Why? Because I think that culling should be done in a painless way? Foxes are vermin and need to be kept down but being shredded by dogs is a bit much don't you think Ivan?
>>
>>127638859
Not really. Death is death, why does it matter how they go?
>>
>>127638949
Think about how you'd like to die, my friend
>>
>>127639183
I did not realise I was a fox. Really made me think.
>>
>>127638949
>Death is death, why does it matter how they go?
Would you rather your mother dies peacefully in her sleep or get ripped apart and eaten alive by a bear? Why are you being so edgy?
>>
>>127639223
I love how you call Theresa May soulless but here you are advocating animal cruelty
>>
>>127639223
I'm with you on this my dude. Man has hunted with dogs for a long time, ignore the nupol redditors.
>>
>>127639416
Why bother when we have rifles?
>>
>>127639241
It is not edgy, it is just hunting. You are being edgy by trying to equate people and animals when there is nothing to equate.

>>127639351
She is soulless because she has no real philosophy.

>>127639468
Use a dog to flush them out of hiding, then shoot them. That is why.
>>
>>127638644

Low t cuck
>>
>>127639223
Well, slavs are barely human, so I wouldn't rule it out yet Ivan.
>>
>>127639468
Because hunting is a sport and dogs are extremely fucking efficient at finding hidden animals.
>>
>>127639557
>You are being edgy by trying to equate people and animals
I don't do this, people are more valuable than animals, but why does that mean they should be treated badly anyway?
>Use a dog to flush them out of hiding, then shoot them.
This is fine. This makes sense. What happens in England is that the dogs rip apart the fox. You do realize that it is a sentient being, right?

This is gook tier soullessness.
>>
>>127639557
I do find it funny that people have an issue with how foxes are hunted, but halal meat is not a major issue to them
>>
>>127639795
>>127639557
>Use a dog to flush them out of hiding, then shoot them. That is why.
Right, but that's not letting the dogs get the kill.
>>
>>127636332
Smart man knows Britain is fucked in more ways than one. I don't think any leadership will fix your current situation.

The answer is inside the heart of the English man. I think are Nige knows this.
>>
>>127639849
>You do realize that it is a sentient being, right?
So? What is your point?

>>127639867
Dogs can get the kill sometimes, nothing wrong with that. Obviously well trained dog knows it is your kill but these things happen.
>>
>>127639856
People don't realize how cruel halal is because it is kept out of the news. Islam is defended by our media. Halal is fucking next level cruel.
>>
>>127640076
My point is that it is sentient, like us, and it can feel pain, like us. I am not saying it is equal to humans, but we can still feel compassion for animals. We can still feel empathy to an extent.

Do you get some kind of perverse joy from a fox suffering? Why would you be happy to let it happen?
>>
>>127640269
interesting what are your thoughts on abortion?
>>
>>127640269
>My point is that it is sentient, like us, and it can feel pain, like us.
It is not us though. Only people held up in liberal ideas think that animals should be treated like people. They are just animals, it does not really matter how they die or how painful it is. That is just existence in action.
>>
>>127640409
Depends on how late it is. I'm not a fundamentalist retard who thinks that extracting a collection of non-sentient cells is murder, but very late abortions is essentially baby murder.

Morality is not clear cut and objective like you might want to believe.

>Only people held up in liberal ideas think that animals should be treated like people.
Don't treat them like people, just treat them with some compassion. Seeing a living being in pain is horrible to anyone with a soul.
>>
>>127640654
>Thinks aborting humans is ok
>But how we kill animals matters
Your priorities are messed up.
>>
>>127636696
this

UK elections are even worse than the canadian ones
>>
>>127636332
That's the way I felt about Bernie for a while when he was going against Hillary.
At the time I thought he was at least honest and cared about people, his ideas were just bad.
>>
>>127640814
Ok, I'm done. You clearly get your morality from a 2000 year old book written by sandniggers. Do you think cutting yourself is murder? Because skin cells die? Retard. Animals can feel pain, they are aware.

Fetuses are literally a collection of non sentient cells, morality does not apply to them. Fucking hell, go watch some more PragerU propaganda you fucking demented drone. Why an edgy fuck like you would even care about politics I don't know.

I'm out.
>>
File: VbEDG4P.jpg (136KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
VbEDG4P.jpg
136KB, 960x952px
>>127636332
>what the FUCK is he doing
Just being himself - a career politician that flips according to the situation. If the UK got couped by commies tomorrow he'd start preaching communism in an instant. That's the problem with this populism shit - it's a very mediocre "solution" to the underlying problems and only attracts mediocre politicians who don't have an actual ideology or a system of beliefs. Moreover, because of the rising populism, the radical ideologies needed as a solution (i.e far-right) are repressed while the populism leeches off the majority of their followers.

We should've never settled for populism and should've kept pushing for radical changes instead. We technically shot ourselves in the foot (with Trump and Brexit) and won't be seeing any right-wing ideologies for at least a decade or two because of them. And what did Trump and Brexit achieve? Literally nothing. This is what settling for mediocrity does.
>>
>>127641311
I'm an atheist so not really.

>Do you think cutting yourself is murder? Because skin cells die?
It is murder because those cells are an independent human life with its own DNA making it unique. Skin is not like that.

Stop worshipping animals and put humans first.
>>
>>127636778
>Corbyn is the candidate of the working class

All the politicians hate the working class, especially the Labour ones.
>>
>>127641499
>It is murder because those cells are an independent human life with its own DNA making it unique. Skin is not like that.

Wa? Skin cells have the same DNA as inside the fetus of the same person. The only difference between a stem cell and a skin cell is that the skin cell is specialized.

Tell me, because I am interested, what thinking led you to this morality? How did you come to the conclusion that the torture of a sentient being was less immoral than the extraction of an inanimate object just because it has human DNA?

What about the fetus makes it special if you are not religious. Most religious people only find it special because it has a "soul" or something, so I am interested as to your reasoning.
>>
>>127642047
>The only difference between a stem cell and a skin cell is that the skin cell is specialized.

Difference is one can become a full human and one cannot.

>How did you come to the conclusion that the torture of a sentient being was less immoral than the extraction of an inanimate object just because it has human DNA?
Because human life is more valuable than non-human life. Basic part of survival as a species.

>What about the fetus makes it special if you are not religious
It is a separate human individual, with its own DNA code which is unique. Killing it would be like killing any other human because it takes that unique existence away.
>>
>>127637563
I don't like May and Corbyn is a commie. It seems to me that bongistan has compromised since the referendum upset.
>>127638644
It's fulfilling the dog's purpose, it's what it's bred for
to deny it it's instinct is cruel, and foxes are prey
Ever see how happy a lion looks when it's eating fresh kill?
We shoe horses, don't we? And they need to run. We're just helping the animal be the animal.
>>127640654
It's all baby murder, but it's a free country, get an abortion - but it's still baby killin'
>>
>>127643230
Fair enough. I respect that you formed your own morality. I just don't agree with it. Just for the record, I do place human life above other life, I just don't consider a fetus a proper human.

And just because I place human life above other life doesn't mean I want to see that other life suffer.

>to deny it it's instinct is cruel, and foxes are prey
We should not really have bred such a vicious dog in the first place imo, but I get what you mean. I just think it is more cruel for a fox to be torn to shreds than for a dog not to get to chase a fox. One of these things causes massive pain.
>>
>>127643772
whoops, meant to reply to >>127643276
for that second bit
>>
>>127636332

Why did he leave UKIP?
>>
>>127643935
Cos he's been working his ass off for decades and he achieved his goals. He deserves a break. He's nearly died two times in his career, time to stop I think
>>
>>127640654
lol I knew you were a soulless scumbag. C+ for low effort.
>>
>>127638710
Sounds like a fun. Wish I could hunt with my dog and rifle.
>>
>>127644479
>having empathy for creatures=being a soulless scumbag
t. Cheng Woo Sung
>>
>>127639351
The Jews are vermin, culling them is fine as long as it's painless.

If you disagree then you're an advocate for jew cruelty.
>>
>>127642047
Look m8 ur getting absolutely cucked by Ivan here stop embarrassing us
>>
>>127645679
Well kikes ARE vermin...

But I know you are trying to mock my point of view and failing. If you think killing foxes painlessly is cruelty, that's fine. Unlike you, I don't mind other people having different mindsets.

But advocating for pain IS advocating for cruelty. I can't see it any other way on that front.
>>
>>127645976
No, it would be cucked if I changed my morality to suit him on the flip of a coin. How is defending my side cucked? Moron.
>>
>>127646217
Ur cucked because he's oiled up and fucked your ideology right in front of u and ur still defending it
>>
>>127646416
How did he? This is all subjective. I can't disprove his ethics and neither can he do that to me. Pathetic...
>>
>>127646694
u have to go back
>>
>>127646074
You initial protest was against the killing of foxes, you then amended the statement that you're against the killing of foxes with dogs because it's painful. Your whole position comes from wanting the fox to not feel any pain but the fact that it's being hunted means it's going to feel pain no matter what the source that ends it is going to be.
>>
>>127636332
Corbyn is a genuine leaver pretending to be a remainer, May is a genuine remainer pretending to be a leaver.

You need full brexit if you want to start nationalising stuff.
>>
HAHAHA NEONAZIS DESTROYED
>>
>>127636332

Telling the truth.

Corbyn was always a Leaver, but he never said it out loud and would quietly ensure a proper Brexit happens while making loads of noise and handing out massive gibs to millennials to make them think other thoughts.

May on the other hand is always going to be the Remainer trying to sit on the fence, she'll get a Brexit deal, but only one that serves her corporate friends and does fuck all other than offer a sell-out Brexit.

I just the right-wing media can do their job and character assassinate Abbott enough to force her out before polling day.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.