[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KGB DEFECTOR YURI BEZMENOV'S WARNING TO AMERICA:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: bezmenov.jpg (21KB, 230x320px) Image search: [Google]
bezmenov.jpg
21KB, 230x320px
29 YEARS AGO, Soviet defector and KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov, specializing in the fields of Marxist-Leninist propaganda and ideological subversion; warned us about the silent war being waged against America as part of a long term plan to take over and destroy the American system and way of life.

Watch this clip in AMAZEMENT as you realize he is describing EXACTLY what's happening in America today, where by SJWs and their gangs of Marxist usurpers who now have control of your government and media are just the culmination of a very long term plan, but are the ones who are about to bring it into fruition.

Bezmenov was born in 1939 in Mytishchi, near Moscow to a high ranking Soviet Army officer. At the age of seventeen, he entered the Institute of Oriental Languages, a part of the Moscow State University which was under the direct control of the KGB and the Communist Central Committee. In addition to languages, he studied history, literature, and music, and became an expert on Indian culture. During his second year, Bezmenov sought to look like a person from India; his teachers encouraged this because graduates of the school were employed as diplomats, foreign journalists, or spies.

As a Soviet student, he was also required to take compulsory military training in which he was taught how to play "strategic war games" using the maps of foreign countries, as well as how to interrogate prisoners of war.

How do we wake up this generation /pol/?
>>
>>127636090
>As a Soviet student, he was also required to take compulsory military training in which he was taught how to play "strategic war games" using the maps of foreign countries, as well as how to interrogate prisoners of war.

Damn sounds like a fun school
>>
File: yuri.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>127636090
I first watched his lecture when it came up during Gamergate, when we were up to our bollixes in screaming SJWs and frothing media shillsanity. It scared me shitless at the time.

Worth watching at least once: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY
>>
>>127636090
Daily reminder marxism is an expression of the jewish folksoul
>>
>>127637524
Every American should be forced to watch this.
>>
>>127637524

Thanks for posting this, should have been in the fucking OP. Checking it out now.
>>
>>127638154
>t came up during Gamergate, when we were up to our bollixes in screaming SJWs and frothing media shillsanity. It scared me shitless at the time.
>>127638129
>>127637787
>>127637524
>>127636226

This is the video i meant to post in the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>127638423
That's the interview, but the lecture is the more structured delivery.
There are also still slides show during the lecture that are scary in terms of today's context.

Also, kek works in mysterious ways.
> Bezmenov was hired by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in 1972, broadcasting to the Soviet Union as part of the CBC's International Service. In 1976, the KGB successfully used the Soviet ambassador to Canada to persuade Canadian prime minister Pierre Trudeau to apply pressure to have him removed from that position
>>
File: woah.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>127639831
>Bezmenov was hired by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in 1972, broadcasting to the Soviet Union as part of the CBC's International Service. In 1976, the KGB successfully used the Soviet ambassador to Canada to persuade Canadian prime minister Pierre Trudeau to apply pressure to have him removed from that position
>>
File: absolutely subversive.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely subversive.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>127636090
People are more and more waking up to it. It won't stop until the enemies are vanquished.
>>
File: bezm.jpg (26KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
bezm.jpg
26KB, 320x300px
>>
File: 220px-BakedPotatoWithButter.jpg (11KB, 220x169px) Image search: [Google]
220px-BakedPotatoWithButter.jpg
11KB, 220x169px
>>127636090
all hail potato
>>
File: 1o17wt.jpg (24KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
1o17wt.jpg
24KB, 294x294px
>>127636090
WOW you didn't suspect this? You have literally destroyed USSR with your american true lefty degenerate capitalist propaganda and you didn't even think it will come back to you ? HAHAHAHA
>>
File: !!!.png (42KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.png
42KB, 693x496px
>>127640452
>>
Been red-pilling my friends with this the past few months. Thanks for posting. It's good to throw this out periodically.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.