[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1496038794355.jpg (168KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1496038794355.jpg
168KB, 1024x1020px
Fellow Burgers,
I've noticed that, nowadays, the term refugee seems inexorably tied to brown or black skin. I think we can agree that it is virtuous and good to take in refugees, as long as those refugees can fit into your society and contribute effectively. I'm increasingly worried about the growing violence against whites in South Africa; things are looking to go the way of Rhodesia.

Surely we can demonstrate our good will as a country while still benefiting from capable refugees. I say we ought to support the idea of taking in white refugees from South Africa, and possibly other African countries.

It will be a good supplement to falling birthrates, at the very least. Leave the country to implode while we take its best and brightest.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/next-refugees-for-america-white-south-africans/
>>
>>127630595
nice blog
>>
Shut the fuck up and get ready to fight back.
>muh white flight
The buck stops here.
>>
>>127630595
bump
>>
>>127630763
>>
>>127630595
If I ever move to Japan, I would probably consider myself a white refugee. Please, save me, Japan!
>>
DONT RESPOND TO THE REBORN POST, MODS WILL BAN YOU LOL
>>
>>127630757
I honestly think SA is a lost cause. I mean, whites are less than 10% of the population. You'd need a full scale authoritarian revolution
>>
>>127630763
oh shit i didn't know it was bannable nevermind

sorry mods pls no ban
>>
>>127631406
>>127630993
>>
File: Selection_002.jpg (24KB, 687x183px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_002.jpg
24KB, 687x183px
>>127630595
>seems inexorably tied to brown or black skin
You seem to be on to something. I've saw this sort of blame thrown over and over and over again in a few places. I wish leftists who aren't actually evil and/or tricked would travel more and if they don't have the money then at least read others point of view before being tricked consider why someone thinks or feels they are right. But then again, I am also in that minority of people who will fully admit when I'm wrong, no matter the peer pressure. Even the best well meaning people can be wrong, not to sure about their leader motivations though. They seem disingenuous.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.