[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sicilians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: baassruttnpoint.jpg (6KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
baassruttnpoint.jpg
6KB, 295x171px
I did some research on the history of Sicily and I am baffled that they are allowing so many "refugees" to use their once sovereign island as a launch pad into Europe.

Is the mafioso in on it, are they even prevalent in Sicily anymore? How would they feel about it?
>>
>>127630399
It's all tied with the mafia using refugees as a low cost workforce.

They've got shares in refugee centers and NPOs.
>>
>>127630399
They have a plan. Sicilians always have a plan
>>
>>127630399
>Is the mafioso in on it, are they even prevalent in Sicily anymore? How would they feel about it?
The mafia is the reason we didn't have attacks yet. They traffic human people, weapons and arts with Isis and their associates. They're still extremely rooted in the whole south and they own the administration. They are a shadow government
Besides niggers are used as literal slave manpower in sicily. don't be mistaken, they wish they didn't leave their shitholes at all.
>>
>white
>>
>>127630399
They are just humble crewmen dumping pails of water overboard. Sicilians will absolutely not tolerate outsiders
>>
>>127630643

the entirety of Italy is run by a shadow government (the mafia).
>>
>>127630643
The latest PJW video claims that the mafia is at war with Nigerian gangs. I didn't think it would be so simple.
>>
>>127630643
that makes me feel better, as an Italian American I couldn't understand why the mob would import trash, but if they're slaves thats okay i guess.
>>
>>127630846
>(the mafia)
We're controlled by various criminal organziations. Mafia is only one of them and, by a fucking long shot, not the most influencing or the most powerful. Their power is decreasing, but they're still terrible
>>127630856
I'm not so informed of course, but that sounds unlikely. Mafia is rooted on their land and take advatange of stuff they can put their hands on
>>127631153
That's not so okay. You think the jews are really trying to remove the whites? zion protocols and that shit? that's space bullshit. Ndrangheta, the most powerful criminal organization, makes billions out of the niggers and the sand niggers and they are rooted up to the european government. Europe never had organized criminality so it was weak to their sneaky influence. Now they own them, too, and help their families make billions and billions of euro out of cheap labour and human trafficking. they raise their power, raise our debt, our corruption and inflation. They're a cancer
>>
>>127631453
>>127631453
Holy shit. The migrant crisis runs so much deeper than outbreeding whites. I hope you stay safe anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.