[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ when are we going to acknowledge the throngs of Muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Lampedusa-migration-012.jpg (86KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Lampedusa-migration-012.jpg
86KB, 620x372px
/pol/ when are we going to acknowledge the throngs of Muslim refugees that work tooth and nail to float to the shores of Europe on the flotsam and jetsam they call boats? When will we have our navies take note of these poor tired people, and extend a helping hand

to the intercomms on those battleships and blast those rapacious scum into the depths where they belong?
>>
>>127624034
>Muslim refugees that work tooth and nail
If this were remotely true, then they would not have to migrate for their own lands would be great and prosperous.
>>
>>127624034
>the throngs of Muslim refugees that work tooth and nail to float to the shores of Europe on the flotsam and jetsam they call boats
more prose, less poetry. as is you just look like a dick
>>
File: 1e.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1e.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
I wonder how many of these men have raped white girls?

I mean, I bet they all crave pussy and white pussy is exotic to them

they are all fucking your girls LOLOL, its the only reason they come, for the money and white woman, no wonder they are arriving in their millions.

Jesus and you just let it happen.

you actually deserve to get overrun, within 100 yrs there will be no more white man, your liberal tendencies ware going to destroy you were army's never could.
>>
They are fleeing war
Are they criminals, does it matter?
Where are the woman and children, raped? killed? both?

Never mind, we stole all their shit once right? So we deserve this and remember immigration is good for the economy goy, remember muh NHS cant functions without this enrichment
>>
We need to put them out their misery.
>>
https://youtu.be/y-ucyNhn3HU
>>
>>127625095
>implying they had shit for us to steal
>>
File: 1491410799647.png (573KB, 670x614px) Image search: [Google]
1491410799647.png
573KB, 670x614px
>>127624309
This.
Pic related
>>
File: 6a2.png (803KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6a2.png
803KB, 600x600px
>>127624034
This is bait. Maybe soon fishbait depending on the crafting skills of the refugees.
>>
File: jrtajajraarj.png (664KB, 745x495px) Image search: [Google]
jrtajajraarj.png
664KB, 745x495px
>>127624034
If we had sane government. Pic related.
>>
>>127624777
One thumbtack would take the lot out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.