[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>antisemitism on the rise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

>>
Let's be honest about the kikes. If you don't hate them with every strand of DNA in your body, you are fucking stupid. Kudos to Poland in 1968 for telling them to fuck off. KTO POTRZEBUJE ZYDOW?
>>
>>127621027
european jews are not semites, ashkenazi arent even of hebrew descent
>>
>>127622265

DAS RITE!
>>
File: CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CoincidenceNewNetwork.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>127621027
What does "anti-semtitism" mean. As far as I know, the root of the word "anti" just means "opposed to."

So, the phrase could effectively be reformulated as "opposition to semetic peoples, particularly Jews, is on the rise."

Is there anything per se wrong about expressing opposition to another people. No, there is nothing *per se* wrong about it. There are many cases in which it not only would not be wrong, but in fact it would be a moral imperative, to be opposed to certain peoples. A simple example could be when, for example, another people are attacking your country.

So then, the question becomes, is there any justification for opposition to actions being taken by Jewish people writ large? Well, that would depend on whether Jewish people writ large were engaging in something that one can be justifiably opposed to.

I would make the argument that, yes, there is a valid justification for expressing opposition to actions being taken by Jews today. Pic related.
>>
>>127621027
>Law and Justice: 39%
>Kukiz'15 : 9%
So basically you just need one more right wing party with 3%+ votes to have a full rightwing government?
>>
>>127621027
>Why do people hate me after I've done everything in their power to make them hate me?
>>
File: wiek copy.jpg (530KB, 625x1134px) Image search: [Google]
wiek copy.jpg
530KB, 625x1134px
>>127623328
Law and Justice has over 50% of seats in the parliament. They rule alone, a lot of parties didn't manage to overcome 5% threshold

Sadly, LaJ and Kukiz do not have 66.67% of seats, which is required to change constitution

Write now in Polish parliament: PiS, Kukiz, Nowoczesna, PO, PSL
>>
File: welcomeinternet2.jpg (3MB, 3830x3239px) Image search: [Google]
welcomeinternet2.jpg
3MB, 3830x3239px
>>127625305
>Write
fucking hell
Right
>>
File: whatchadoin.jpg (76KB, 633x542px) Image search: [Google]
whatchadoin.jpg
76KB, 633x542px
>>
File: FrogsAtCNN.png (4MB, 1645x2520px) Image search: [Google]
FrogsAtCNN.png
4MB, 1645x2520px
>>127625450
I think he was just saying that a writewing government is within arm's reach.
>>
auschwitz jokes are not antisemitic , being assblasted as auschwitz jokes IS antisemitic .
the holocaust jokes i've heard from actual survivors were way more vulgar and less PC then anti self proclaimed antisemite's .
>>
>>127626839
>something something "IS antisemitic"

What do you think about >>127623256? How would you respond?
>>
>>127627296
well he says that opposition to an ethnicity (AKA racism) is ok . i , like most people disagree of course because racism is stupid .
by being racist you are opposed to a massive amount of people you dont know, never met and will never know based on what is at best a few logical fallacies and at worst just blind herd mentality .
if you embrace the ideology of racism you're basically saying that a person in the moment he is born , basically before he even understands that he exists and before he decided any decisions or formed any soft of identity to speak of deserves you being opposed to him.

racism is basically fanatical collectivism + some logical fallacies + some wild mental gymnastics .and judging a person from a racist perspective is actually move complicated and convoluted then doing the most simple and straightforward thing and judging people based on the actions they themselves do and decisions they themselves make.
>>
>>127630024
Racism is preferring your own tribe over foreign tribes, which is completely sensible, you kike rat. Your kind make me wish that holocaust had actually happened.
>>
Poland, just continuing to the most based country in Europe. Keep it up. Maybe you can be the one to start gassing kikes, but for real this time.
>>
File: W4QP5m2.jpg (96KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
W4QP5m2.jpg
96KB, 600x361px
>>127630464
That's the way Jews work. They have two moralities: the intra-Jewish ("let's take care of each other") morality; and the inter-goyim ("let's all be individuals and not engage in identity politics") morality. A small group can master a larger if it convinces the larger that it's no group at all.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!
>>
>>127626839
are you talking about the bear cage and lamp shade jokes?
>>
>>127621027
let's hope so
>>
>>127626839
kike
>>127627296
check the flag, move on
>>
File: JewishExpulsions.png (43KB, 627x458px) Image search: [Google]
JewishExpulsions.png
43KB, 627x458px
>>127621027
Let's be real here.

Knowing how jews were expelled from several countries every ten years.

We're safe to assume that since this hasn't happened in a long time, it's over. Jews are here to stay.

So why don't you just deal with it /pol/? Jews are here to stay and rule.
>>
>>127631938
Fuck your kike mother.
>>
Funny that you never hear about the rising antisemitism in the west when it's concerning Muslims

https://news.vice.com/video/europes-jewish-exodus-full-length
>>
>>127621027
I thought the representative of Poland's Jewish community was called CO2
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.