[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with women.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1496019016532.jpg (55KB, 536x411px) Image search: [Google]
1496019016532.jpg
55KB, 536x411px
Reminder that there's nothing wrong with women.
>>
Wow what a loser
>>
>>127609486
I agree. Maybe its time for women to stop taking and start accepting what they are given.
>>
Addendum to OP's post includes the following: There is nothing wrong with women assuming Traditional roles within the family unit.
>>
>>127609486

Yeah and give them an inch and they take a mile.
>>
>>127609486
The average tumblr user
>>
>>127610151
Which is why coverture used to be a thing in the past. Women were made property of the father or husband to protect them from the harsh realities of the male world, and ensure that they did not get it in their heads that they deserved to degrade themselves down to the level of worker or provider for the family.
>>
>>127610324
What exactly is wrong with his statement?
>>
>>127610415
He's trying to appeal to someone I can't quite put my finger on it
>>
>>127609486
>british
>novelist
>playwright
>poet

how can one man even fit so many different words for "faggot" in one spicy-ass roast? William Golding on life support
>>
File: Vic.png (1MB, 1073x521px) Image search: [Google]
Vic.png
1MB, 1073x521px
>>127609486
>>
>>127610759
They can do great things.

"No shit." Said the bus driver, then waved. "You
fucks be careful, okay! Playing grab ass in the street with a sack of babyshit is about the most dangerous fucking thing any retarded gimp brained cuntblast could do."

"Ah, go fuck yourself up a wall, faggot dick."
Lucifer kicked more garbage. "Fuck this shit. I'm going home and eat some fucking cheese
sandwiches." He looked at the sack of babyshit. "You coming?"

"Only when I'm fucking." The babyshit grinned.
>>
>>127611008
Doesn't contradict the OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.