[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSST, /POL/, SETH RICH WAS NOT THE WIKILEAKS LEAKER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 44

File: sethrich.jpg (26KB, 707x471px) Image search: [Google]
sethrich.jpg
26KB, 707x471px
Seth Rich was very likely the victim of a political assassination for knowing too much about something, but he wasn't the WikiLeaks leaker. WikiLeaks has no clue who the leaker is, and they're never going to admit that, because that would mean being attacked as Russian tools.

That's obviously going to go over like a lead balloon here -- muh-shillz and whatnot -- so I'll say something with which no reasonable person will disagree: Before you can dismantle the official narrative, you have to understand the official narrative. It's been obvious to me that very few people around here have studied the official narrative. If you don't know the details, then you have no business muddying the waters and are no better than Joe Biggs.

If you thought Podesta's emails (along with the emails of Hamilton and others) came from the DNC breach, then you need to do your homework.

If you thought only CrowdStrike had access to the Democrats' data and were unaware of the parallel investigations by SecureWorks, ThreatConnect, and Fidelis, then you need to do your homework.

If you're unaware of the releases that took place on DCLeaks.com, Guccifer 2.0's ability to create private-access areas on DCLeaks.com, and the publicly verifiable connection of DCLeaks.com to known APT28/APT29 attack infrastructure (for starters, its nameservers serve pretty much only phishing domains that have been used by APT28/APT29 against Russian enemies going back years), then you need to do your homework.
>>
Dozens of the world's best cybersecurity firms and independent researchers are unanimous on the details. Many of these entities are the same entities that raked anti-Trump academics through the coals last year for pushing low-evidence claims concerning collusion.

Before Guccifer 2.0 claimed Seth Rich was his leaker, he'd claimed to be the DNC hacker who'd sent the data to WikiLeaks. He changed his story only when he could exploit the Seth Rich controversy. He also said he feared Assange was Russian-compromised. Why did he do this? Answer: To try implying that he himself was not Russian and did not like Russians.
>>
OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY
>>
These are the facts:

1. The phishing attacks and the DNC breach were indeed done by Russian-connected actors, APT28 and APT29, though it's unclear how much influence the Russian state has over these actors.

2. There's absolutely no evidence that Trump colluded with any of it.

3. Seth Rich was very likely the victim of a political assassination, but it's not for the reason claimed.

Until you concede these facts and take a nuanced approach to the investigation, you'll be fighting a losing battle, and your Seth Rich investigation will go the way of Pizzagate. Mark my words.
>>
>>127609258

You forgot to post your ShareBlue image file name to make easily manipulated people think the shills are trying to suppress the truth.
>>
File: panda.jpg (37KB, 634x602px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
37KB, 634x602px
>>127609262
>>
bumpf
>>
>>127610467

Seth Rich was indeed Panda4Progress. That name had been blasted across Plebbit and 4chan for days. Kim Dotcom picked up the name Panda from there to impress the gullible.
>>
>>127609195
>Dozens of the world's best cybersecurity firms and independent researchers are unanimous on the details
Who
>>
File: kdc.jpg (25KB, 790x102px) Image search: [Google]
kdc.jpg
25KB, 790x102px
>>127610926
KDC always knew he was dealing with Panda, just not SR. KDC was the middle man b/w SR and WL. The data was encrypted, so WL didn't know the source, and KDC didn't know the data. He only now knows he was dealing with Rich, but so now does Assange.
>>
The real question is why "Panda" contacted KDC in 2014... Really, about the internet Party? and KDC took personal communications from a USA nobody about it using codename Panda?
>>
File: 1478133485893.png (157KB, 865x558px) Image search: [Google]
1478133485893.png
157KB, 865x558px
>>127609262

You're regurgitating the official report and trying to sever the missing link. I bet your work for CrowdStrike, too.

Nice disinformation campaign, but it won't work on this meat grinder called /pol/.

Also, consider suicide.
>>
>>127611212

That's where the homework comes in. You can start with the long list of references in AR-17-20045.
>>
>>127612428

KDC is simply making up shit. His pattern is always the same:

1. Hype for days.
2. Plug brand and services.
3. Defuse with bullshit. He used "contact the NSA" last year. Many people forget what he did last year. This time around he used "if I'm granted these unicorn conditions I know I'll never be granted, I'll release evidence."

He's a self-promoting LARPer and a liar.
>>
>>127613374
Either way, he's shedding light on the situation which nobody else is.
>>
>>127612486

Laziness.
>>
File: thisistarr.jpg (39KB, 424x304px) Image search: [Google]
thisistarr.jpg
39KB, 424x304px
>>127613374
agree completely. he was duped. doesn't change the fact he talked to panda in 2014.
>>
>>127613851

I'd bet my life savings that he saw all the noise about Panda4Progress and then lied about having a contact named Panda.

I'm stunned by how many people on this board can't see through Kim Dotcom. If this were his first rodeo, that would be one thing, but it's not.
>>
Is the whole "Panda" and "Pizzagate" connection just another distraction?
>>
File: momentoftruth.jpg (38KB, 684x396px) Image search: [Google]
momentoftruth.jpg
38KB, 684x396px
>>127614446
How does one, persumably SR/Panda get gigs upon gigs of data to WL? How bout them cables? How bout them Snowden leaks?

Mega.
>>
>>127615182
physical handoffs? safer than anything
>>
>>127615347
Yeah... they hand off a hard drive that can get through customs no questions. Yup. That's it.
>>
>>127615621
What the fuck are you talking about? It's called a flash drive you fucking retard. How about you do some research and learn how snowden actually did it. A flash drive can store terabytes of data you fucking moron.
>>
>>127609195
Guccifer couldn't have been any sort of middleman? Even if his original statement wasn't fully or technically true, are there not multiple reasons why a person might give a slightly altered version of the truth that don't stem from fundamental dishonesty? Like opsec, throwing onlookers off the scent, etc.? Nigga decides to frame it one way, providing a sort of half-truth to protect a source, but then source turns up dead, so change of plans, abandon the half truth and tell the real truth?

Enlighten me, anon. If you deceive, may you wake 'pon the morrow utterly sore of butthole.
>>
What if the notion of the botched robbery comes from the fact that an actual flash drive with sensitive/stole data on it was taken from Rich? Have the police made any comment as to why they concluded that it was a botched robbery?
>>
>>127616121
Guccifer 2 was a false flag by the DNC to discredit the leaks that were to come
How does /pol/ not know this shit?
>>
>>127616040
Hey fucktard... take a flashdrive to Assange. They'll let you walk right in with it to give it to him. You see, at some point, the data MUST be transferred digitally from person to person, and it MUST be encrypted and securely transmitted when doing so.
>>
>>127609137
WTF? /pol/ is censoring pro investigation threads now?

Just tried to post this Crosstalk/ The Duran video and it came up the thread was gone.

Watch it. It's good.

http://theduran.com/billionaire-minecraft-creator-and-peter-lavelles-crosstalk-focus-on-seth-rich-video/
>>
>>127616629

Apparently you didnt see the movie, he hid it in a rubix cube.
>>
File: 1496061792445.png (736KB, 1016x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496061792445.png
736KB, 1016x540px
>>127612428
>>
File: derp.jpg (22KB, 646x89px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
22KB, 646x89px
>>127617042
>Apparently you didnt see the movie, he hid it in a rubix cube.
>>
>>127617089
somebody was around last night during all the shilling.
>>
Anybody else noticing there is an instant archive on any SR investigation posts?
>>
>>127616600
Can you point me to any sauce? I was out of the loop until the few weeks before election. Otherwise, all I've got is Robert Steele saying that Guccifer was a Romanian taxi driver and was not acting on behalf of Russia, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>127609137
China has been pulling the strings after hacking into the Clintonmail server and uncovering all CF/DNC fuckery. They've been blackmailing the Clintons/DNC ever since. Seth had info on this. So did Ashe. China is behind a lot of the shit that's going on in the world right now.
>>
>>127617365
Snowden was asked about it and he said basically that he would not say but that it could have happened as portrayed in the movie. But he pointed to the actual security of the place being quite a bit more relaxed than shown in the movie.

But the point is that there are two transfers going in on.

* Get the data out of the secure storage.
* Get the data to the media organization that can publish it.
>>
>>127618302

Yup. But let's stay distracted with Russia. There has still been no real response to the OPM breach, which was legit am act of war
>>
File: photoshop distortion.jpg (295KB, 740x1606px) Image search: [Google]
photoshop distortion.jpg
295KB, 740x1606px
>>127617624
It was definitely some mind blowing shit going on in those threads.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7971
>who sent the email and why was it to themselves
>>
>>127619083
Lets not have a discussion of if WL is a "real" media organization or not.
>>
>>127609137
source?
>>
>>127614871

I've always thought that a genuine shill would hype KDC/Biggs-style bullshit rather than try to shoot it down. They want stuff that the media can easily shoot down, because then it casts doubt on the whole story when the media shoots down the low-hanging fruit.

As long as the Seth Rich story is viewed through the lens of his being the WikiLeaks leaker, there's going to be an uphill battle to find the truth, because then you have to contend with the overwhelming technical evidence from the cybersecurity domain and the known series of events. You have to dismantle that technical evidence and give a compelling account of the known series of events.

It doesn't even pass the smell test to claim that Seth Rich was leaking DNC material to WikiLeaks while Russian-connected actors were conducting phishing attacks against Democrats' Gmail accounts and while multiple cybersecurity firms were connecting the internal breaches to the same groups doing the phishing attacks. The groups even claimed to be behind the DNC attacks until they realized they could exploit the Seth Rich theory, at which point they began claiming that Seth Rich was their leaker and that Assange was Russian-compromised (the purpose obviously being to make people think they're not Russian-friendly).
>>
>>127619369
I deleted b/c I understand what you meant. What I am trying to get at is that nobody gets the data out then flies it over to assange to hand it over. nobody "hands" anything over to wikileaks. it is all transmitted to them. kdc is the agent that does this. why else do you think assange, greenwald, snowden, et al put up with his douche ass?
>>
>>127618497
Was the laptop the supposed "bomb" he had strapped to his chest?
>>
>>127619687
>put up with his douche ass
KDC is like the weed guy that gets you your bag but pinches off it. the "pinch" is KDC showboating with his "insider knowledge." the data is encrypted, so he has no idea what he is sending, but he knows what he is part of.
>>
Does anyone have that info graphic about Seth rich being literally the only unsolved white homicide in DC in the past two years
>>
>>127609137
>Seth Rich was very likely the victim of a political assassination for knowing too much about something, but he wasn't the WikiLeaks leaker.
This can very well be true. We know Kim Dotcom just says he knows Seth was involved in the wiki-leaks, not that he was the actual leaker.
http://www.kim.com/
But it's important too understand that Kim Dotcom knew something was coming way before the actual leaks ever came.
>>127613374
>KDC is simply making up shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6F8oq7apqY
He did not make that up.
>>
>believe aussie
or
>believe kim dotcom
going with kim on this one
>>
>>127620251
you get it. now ask yourself...
>>127612428 - this being WAY before he was "mad" about Bernie and decided to leak,
>>
File: 1496024224173.png (1007KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496024224173.png
1007KB, 1024x768px
>>127620079
If it was the Russians, then the DNC would have handed over their servers to the FBI, that simple, the fact they got a private firm to investigate instead is shifty as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_20170529_175248.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_175248.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
Guccifer 2.0 is a larping stooge created by DNC to discredit the leaks that had actually been sourced by Seth Rich, just a few days before.
>>
>>127619687
Yes, I agree.

Look at the NZ event that kickstarted the Internet party, "the moment of truth", with Snowden, Assange, and Glenn Greenwald. Julian and Snowden was on over encrypted video link provided by Kim Dotcom, meaning they trusted his service.
>>
>WEBB: Mueller may declare state secrets in the Seth Rich case.
Is what I am saying making sense yet?
>>
>>127613058
I don't know what those letters and numbers mean and your posts haven't motivated me to find out.
>>
>>127609262
>1. The phishing attacks and the DNC breach were indeed done by Russian-connected actors, APT28 and APT29
There was no DNC breach. The info was leaked straight out of the servers by IT staff.
Podesta was snagged by a pretty random phishing attack.

Only Clinton's server was breached by Russian connected actors, and Chinese connected actors, and US connected actors, probably Japanese and Syrian connected actors too. It was the intel communities village bicycle.
>>
>>127613058
This is literally "I have no actual information, I'm just sliding here, you do my work for me".

Do your own research doesn't fly here. Either back your shit up, or fuck off with this obvious nonsense.
>>
>>127620251

He sent out a tweet in December 2014 in the context of the Internet Party and how its growth would be the biggest threat to Hillary in 2016. When Bloomberg asked him about it, he changed up the theme and said like "Nah, Assange will be the biggest threat in 2016." At first glance, it looks like some stunning prophecy, but it's not impressive when considered against the backdrop of his constant LARPing about leaks, spy agencies, etc. In his full corpus of LARPing, there are bound to be some 'hits'.
>>
>>127620762
Thanks! Haven't seen a single shill posting about a "typical botched robbery" since this came out. Very damning pic. How do police justify never releasing any description whatsoever of suspects that were presumably both described by an alive Seth and captured by the myriad cameras of DC?
>>
>>127616629
>he thinks it was actually given to Assange

Wikileaks is run by Assange, but he's not the only one involved. You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>127621826

I gave you a source that in turn links to multiple reports from multiple cybersecurity companies, including these:

Crowdstrike
Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the DNC

SecureWorks
Threat Group-4127 Targets Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign

ThreatConnect ThreatConnect and Fidelis Team Up to Explore the DCCC Breach

ThreatConnect ThreatConnect follows Guccifer 2.0 to Russian VPN Service

ThreatConnect ThreatConnect Identifies Additional Infrastructure in DNC Breach

Another good source, showing the connection between Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks.com, is this:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/investigation/tracking-russian-hackers-638295
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
>>127621898
No. He is willing to come to the USA and testify under oath. If he has nothing, he is fucked. He has something. And he can prove it. You are full of shit. The man is a character, I give you that. But he has something and he most likely transferred the encrypted mails too Assange.
>>127621422
>Is what I am saying making sense yet?
No. If Mueller declares state secrets in this case, is that good or bad? Seems pretty bad too me, unless he blows up the case in a year.
>>
>>127621799
>It was the intel communities village bicycle.
Doesn't she somehow still have clearance?
>>
>>127620843
Yes, this has been clear for some time. There are indicators pointing toward Kim being onto something, but could be another link.

Sets GF (if the print I saw was real) seem to think he was murdered for knowing to much about Clinton's primary hacking.

My question is: is there something that can be independently confirmed in DHS documents? I mean I would not put it past the CIA to run a "Russian" hacking group for years, that kind of thing would be quite useful one day.

I've not had time to read all what Crowdstrike says, so what, in your mind is the one thing that really convinces you they are not just bullshitting on behalf of the CIA?
>>
>>127609137
Bruh. http://g-2.space
>>
>>127621799
>Podesta was snagged by a pretty random phishing attack

It was literally a fake Google page saying to sign in. He forwarded it to Pajeet and Abdulah of the DNC IT department who said it was legit, and proceeded to login.

His password was the same for multiple accounts he used, including some food order sites.
>>
>>127622492

The dialogue involving lone-wolf independent researchers and investigators is immense, and many of these researchers/investigators have a history of shooting down low-evidence anti-Trump claims, such as Sam Biddle at The Intercept, who believes the attacks were Russian-connected but not necessarily sanction by the state.
>>
>>127622492
CrowdStrike is a Ukrainian front for the Atlantic Council whose sole purpose is to gin up a Cold War.
Admit you have nothing but the Cold War industry's own salesjews tying anything to Russia.
>>
>>127622637
Isn't it adorable how after days and days and days they still can't build a criticism of kim.com better than 'he ran his mouth this one time and it was really only almost completely 100% true and he's an asshole so obviously never believe anything ever from him.'
>>
>>127623057
Nope. It was dindu at DNC IT.
>>
>>127622637

He knows he'll never be asked to do so. I can say I'll give video footage of Seth's murder if I win the lottery three times in a row.

Why is nu-/pol/ so easily conned?
>>
>>127622492
No, you didn't. Crowdstrike has been shown to have been wrong already, utterly worthless.

And neither Secureworks nor threatconnect has actually provided anything that qualifies as a smoking gun, or even as evidence, that the hackers were from or working with Russia. Best we have is that it may have been, or also could have been masking themselves as Russians. So, we have one completely unreliable report, and two inconclusive ones. That's not evidence. And it's far more suspect because the DNC refused to let the FBI do their own investigation. The reality is, the phising could easily have come from literally anyone with some basic programming skills and a knowledge of how to mask themselves.

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
>>
File: 1496075703821.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496075703821.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>127622747
He was working and some voting shit. I read he realised election fraud was going on. I also read that the US. Attorney in Florida was working on election fraud, but I have no official sources.
>>
>>127622637
>If he has nothing, he is fucked. He has something. And he can prove it.
True, but the FBI doesn't need it. They already have it.
>No. If Mueller declares state secrets in this case, is that good or bad? Seems pretty bad too me, unless he blows up the case in a year.
State secret is SR was a plant that started his gig in 2014.
>>
>>127623100
>but not necessarily sanctioned by the state

which by definition means there's no knowledge of who it came from. Easily could have been masked. Which puts us right back at literally anyone.

All you've done is waste time and arrive at the exact same conclusion. Seth Rich is just as likely, and has a lot more going for it being him.
>>
>>127620843

If Guccifer 2.0 is a DNC stooge, then how did he provide private access to DCLeaks.com, and why is DCLeaks.com connected to APT28/APT29 attack infrastructure, including but not limited to its nameservers serving largely only APT28/APT29 phishing domains?
>>
>>127621799

Clinton's server was almost certainly breached, but no evidence of it arose. The FBI claimed to have no evidence it had been breached. They could be lying, of course, but in any event, there's no public evidence of it having been breached.
>>
>>127623648
>State secret is SR was a plant that started his gig in 2014.

You all have to know how common it is now that the FBI doesn't prosecute b/c it can't reveal how it got the info (i.e., NSA). How could they legally get information on DNC/Clinton corruption? A whistleblower? A planted whistleblower?
>>
>>127623648
Then wtf are they waiting for?
>>
File: cf.jpg (121KB, 820x624px) Image search: [Google]
cf.jpg
121KB, 820x624px
>>127624460
They are building a case, but DNC shot a plant that they didn't know what a plant. It goes deep and got bigger than it was supposed to.
>>
>>127619263
Duuude. Wtf. Why are these Asian girls part of anything? And that fucking painting from pg8. What are you implying man?

I understand you're speculating that Rich/whoever forwarded to himself. But why?
>>
File: sets_gf.jpg (146KB, 720x829px) Image search: [Google]
sets_gf.jpg
146KB, 720x829px
>>127623586
img for completeness.
>>
>>127624076
>muh bears
Because you're full of shit. Vault 7 shows that the CIA, and by extension every other competent hacker, studies and preserves others' cyber weaponry so that they can falsely attribute attacks as convenient. Wasn't CrowdStrike the same firm that attributed the Sony hack to North Korea? They're political hacks, not hackers. Clearly they were paying more attention to the Atlantic Council than they were the evidence.
Now get out, Cold War shill.
>>
>>127609258
Wow, Europe must be really shitty if even the Dutch have to stoop to shilling in exchange for the EU's monopoly funny munny.
>>
>>127623216

You evidently didn't read my post if you think this all hinges on CrowdStrike.
>>
>>127624910
Things are going from bad to worse here for sure.

Now we even have to take things into our own hands, according to our great Mrs leader.

Oh, the pain of responsibility! Who's going to help us?
>>
>>127623249

Only nu-/pol/ can't see through Kim Dotcom. I really wish they'd go back to GLP and Reddit. Actually, that's probably too harsh on Reddit, because last time I looked at T_D, not more than 20% of them were buying into Kim Dotcom's bullshit, as opposed to the 90%+ of people here who do. Way to be outclassed by The_Fucking_Donald, /pol/.
>>
>>127622666
Well she cant unknow what she knows, but NDAs are pretty strict and even the cucked FBI would come down on her like a landslide electoral college victory if she did it.
>>
>>127625625
Oh ok. I'll ignore everything he says. Promise. Wouldn't want to act like nu pol. Your emotional insult has truly shown me the error of my ways.
>>
>>127624634
Then why do you need help from /pol/, just for media publicity? How long should we wait for justice to be served?
>>
>>127609137
>This is something I pulled out my ass
>what you want proof?
>nah do research

fuck off
>>
>>127624634
This looks like fake news
>>
>>127625625
Kim is involved but doesn't know how. This doesn't change the fact he's a douche that runs his mouth about stuff he doesn't understand (which makes it seem like he is lying, but is really just him trying to hype himself without knowing all the details).
>>
>>127626153
I am trying to point out that the FBI was deep in the CF investigation back in 2014, and was getting stonewalled. What happened in 2014? Did "Panda," a complete nobody, get in contact with KDC?
>>
>>127624845

It doesn't seem you have any idea what you're talking about. You're all over the map. Collecting malware for repurposing has nothing to do with the digital connections of DCLeaks.com.
>>
>>127622492
Too bad the Russians didn't hack the DNC. Nice try deep state. Your timeline doesn't match reality. Rich was assissnated because he was a national idealist( you know, the ones that believe in democracy). He found out that HRC and the DNC were cooking the voter registration books.Crowdstrik took over the DNC leaks to cover the leak and concock a hack story. Why else would they not release the info for forensic review.

You got caught with your hands in the cookie jar and every who investigates it ends up dead.
>>
>>127624076
It was provided by the DNC because it was already compromised
>>
File: alex jones campfire.jpg (66KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones campfire.jpg
66KB, 676x875px
>>127609137
the way you type signifies that you are a shill
>>
>>127625625
I been entertaining the idea that Kim might be trolling for attention, he is kind of a slimy salesman in all he does. Yet, despite this he is an ally and he has a bone to pick with Clinton for sure as he paid a high price, he has the ear of trustworthy people.

I trust what I can verify. I have verified that the Guccifer 2.0 docs were altered in DNC (or that they were double layered doctored first with fake russian prints then with fake russian doctoring prints).

Come, lay it out, simply, where should I look and what does it mean when I find it. Where is the Russian evidence which is the top one making your case?
>>
>>127626062

>MUH-SHILLZZZZZZZZZZZ
> emotional insults
>>
>>127626780
I really hurt your feelings didn't I?

Tell you what. Produce that elusive coast guard intelligence report implicating the Russians and I'll believe you and act how you think i should act. Lmfao.
>>
Ask yourself... why didn't the FBI search the DNC servers, regardless whether the DNC let them?
>>
>>127626663

Not worried what an Alex Jones fan thinks, quite frankly.
>>
>>127627057
Comey? Who is comprised in some way by Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>127626570
>the digital connections of DCLeaks.com
>muh digital connections
The point is that attribution can and is faked by any hacker who wants to live to hack another day. Waht are your information security credentials, shill?
>>
>>127627057

Because the DNC is corrupt as fuck. They don't want the FBI snooping around in there.
>>
>>127627185
just the opposite...
Gowdy: this isn't the fbi i know.
Comey: history will show you this is EXACTLY the fbi you know.
>>
>>127627281
Comey made a deal with them though. They agreed too let the "renown" Crowstrike to do it instead. Which makes no sense.
>>
>>127627281
because SR was a plant, and they already know what happened.
>>
>>127627057
>regardless whether the DNC let them?
Judge: Do you have probable cause to believe that the readout on the intrusion provided to you by the DNC is anything less than accurate?
FBI: Uh...no?
Judge: Fuck off!
>>
>>127627281
If your theory is correct, the the whole DNC is compromised by the russians
>>
>>127627166
Come on keep on topic or you just look stupid, show what you got.

I can show you exactly why and how the G2 docs where modified by the DNC which anyone with a little knowledge can verify for themselves.
>>
>>127627446
I'm fucking confused now.
>>
>>127627446
Dude, address that wl you linked to. What are you implying? Seth was snitching on cf influence peddled in the dnc? Those leaks were absolutely pointing to pay for play more than anything else.
>>
>>127627513
>SR was a plant
was FBIAnon ever asked this?
>>
>>127627446
Listen, what do you need from /pol/ ?
>>
>>127609195
>Before Guccifer 2.0 claimed Seth Rich was his leaker, he'd claimed to be the DNC hacker who'd sent the data to WikiLeaks.

Could the original story been a lie by Wikileaks to hide the existence of an inside man?

>He changed his story only when he could exploit the Seth Rich controversy

If Wikileaks was only exploiting the controversy, why the fuck would Wikileaks put up a reward for information leading to Seths murderer back in August of 2016?

They also outed Seth as thier source back in March, again before the controversy took off.
>>
https://youtu.be/4cwYeKfZgY8?t=431
>>
>>127627904
@7:05
>>
>>127627807
Yes, this makes sense to me.
>>
>>127627807
WL didn't know they were working with a plant to get the information out, neither did KDC. but WL figured it out. KDC still doesn't know he got played in 2014 to date.
>>
>>127628047
rowdy
but it's really important to me that the fbi be respected
and you gotta help us understand
cuz it looks like some things were done differently that i don't recall being done back when i worked with them

comey
i hope some day when this political craziness is over that you'll look back on this cuz this is the fbi you know and love.
this was done by pros
in the right way
>>
>>127627260

So your theory is that the DNC registered the domain name DCLeaks.com in April 2016 and then configured nameservers for it that otherwise serve only known phishing domains connected to APT28/APT29 attacks going back years?

And they did this because Seth Rich was going to leak information in the future?
>>
Either dump sources or lay it out point-for-point, OP.
>>
>>127624402
There is you mong. Guccifer proved he had access.
>>
>>127628599

No wonder this is going to amount to a lot of screeching and spinning wheels.

Screenshot this for August 2017: How's that Seth Rich investigation going?
>>
>>127628599
Dont strawman me and answer my fucking questions.
>>
>>127628856
No he didn't
Assuming you're talking about G1 he also wasn't the right person to do it.
That guy hacked through password reset autism
>>
>>127628599
I don't understand DCLeaks relevance to WikiLeaks. DCLeaks isn't necessary or even relevant for Seth to have leaked DNC emails to WL. You're intentionally confusing the two.
>>
>>127628856

No, Romanian Guccifer said he did, but it turned out to be bullshit. That's the official story, which could be a lie, but I've seen nothing to suggest he had access to more than Blumenthal's AOL account or whatever it was.
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (741KB, 961x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
741KB, 961x615px
>>127618302
I wonder why ?!
>>
>>127627904
But if Comey is the good guy. Why did Trump fire him when he was away?
So far, what I think you are saying. Comey allowed the DNC too hire Crowdstrike because they had to prove ill intent. Comey knew they would try and blame it on the russians and therefore allowed them to make false reports?
>>
>>127628986

No, that's what you're claiming essentially. You just weren't aware of all the facts, so now you realize how foolish you sound with the misattribution track.

You want people to believe that Seth Rich was the leaker, and you simultaneously want people to believe that a misattribution effort started in April 2016, long before Seth Rich could've leaked.
>>
File: 1495970459167.jpg (47KB, 784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495970459167.jpg
47KB, 784x1024px
>>127609137
I've not seen this posted for a couple of days. Probably being slid by all the shit Niggers amirite, TeH J00z divide-and-conquer threads posted recently. Last time I saw this it resulted in the heaviest shilling i've seen for a while. It must have hit a nerve somewhere, eh?

Now, dance for my amusement Media Matters/ShareBlue/CTR/DNC. Post your tired "i've looked into this and there's nothing, go to sleep" lines you always do. Dance for your $0.02.
>>
>>127613058
>Dozens of the world's best cybersecurity firms and independent researchers are unanimous on the details

>That's where the homework comes in. You can start with the long list of references in AR-17-20045.
lol what a complete fucking cunt you are. kys

sage
>>
>>127629564
Where was he when he got fired?
Comey didn't care what the DNC did, nor did he know how they would react. The response that was "muh Russians" really put a kink in the planned process. Remember, CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSA, DHS... they are all fighting each other right now.
>>
>>127629281
>>127629040
I thought he proved that he had access since he had deleted emails that were not on Blumenthal's AOL?
>>
>>127618678
at the least it was seditious
>>
>>127609137
This whole thread is trying to muddy up the waters of truth with a bullshit controlintel narrative like "there were no planes on 9/11'.
>>
>>127629719
It has been thoroughly discredited as a shitty fake. Kill yourself bong but delet this first
>>
>>127629614
Lmfao!
>>127629054
Do you believe him yet? He's totally totally proven his point and everyone else is super jealous.
>>
>>127618234

Watch George Webb videos, retard. Pol is for satire, way more shit is out there
>>
>>127630433
see
>>127628492
>>
>>127613800
Corruption.
>>
>>127629966
>Where was he when he got fired?
L.A as far as I know. I also read that they went into Comeys office and took all his tech(Comey being a bad guy) But the MSM tried to play that as Trump trying to delete russia connections.

Was Comey just fired for being a coward?
>>
>>127631113
I feel this is the best case scenario.
>>
>>127627588

That crap is from people who've read way too much into the style RSIDs and timestamps in the Word documents, as will become obvious if and when this nonsense passes beyond a handful of clickbait sites. From the correct claim that Guccifer 2.0 didn't upload pristine original copies, they've derived a total non sequitur.

There's also the related crap from people who assume that Guccifer 2.0 converted the Word documents to PDFs, whereas the two PDFs, one on Gawker and one on The Smoking Gun, were converted to PDF format by both documentcloud.org and The Smoking Gun staff, respectively. The first is evident from the file:///mnt/cloud_crowd/ links in the first PDF, which is a mount point connected with documentcloud.org, and from the creator trutv in the metadata of the second PDF, which is a reference to truTV, the owner of The Smoking Gun.
>>
>>127629719

Are you serious? Fuck what this board has become.
>>
>>127632171
Fuck off and kys. Everyone's happy.
>>
>>127629810
> sage

What do you think a sage does, newfag?
>>> reddit
>>
>>127632171
This is what every board becomes when people discuss certain topics.
>>
>>127629966
So...If Seth Rich is a plant, why did someone, and it was someone! Push me to follow the Seth Rich story? Why do you need media publicity on it?
>>
>>127632753
The public interest is always the public interest. Don't we want leakers and publishers of those leaks?

The state interest is still the state interest. Who could make all those news stories and anchors go away? The DNC? Psh.
>>
>>127632753
Have you not realized that they're both shills? This is the part where they try to have technical discussion to convince the nufags that theres something worth discussing. They'll both never answer the pertinent questions. And at this point in the thread there's no new anything other than some interesting speculation by anons and op still trying to sell his credibility.
>>
>>127633027
So I should get back to working on removing women's suffrage?
>>
>>127629054

DCLeaks.com is connected to APT28/APT29 phishing infrastructure. Nobody disputes that, though some say it's a result of a malicious misattribution. Trouble with that approach is it means the misattribution started before Seth Rich could've leaked to WikiLeaks.

Guccifer 2.0 is connected to DCLeaks.com in that he could create private-access areas on the site for investigative reporters. When DCLeaks.com was confronted with this fact at a later time, they were like "oh lol maybe he stole our password we'd better change it lol."

Guccifer 2.0 is also connected to WikiLeaks in that he was initially celebrating the WikiLeaks DNC dump and claiming it as his own. He later changed the story to Seth Rich being his leaker in an attempt to exploit that controversy. Here's something important he also did: He claimed he feared Assange was Russian-compromised, and the reason he made this absurd claim is that he wanted people to think he wasn't Russian-connected.
>>
>>127633205
OP is a shill. That is obvious.

I think this guy might be legit but who knows.>>127633169
>>
>>127633500
Yeah he's way more interesting. I mean shit, I'm still here.
>>
>>127612017
>>127612017
>KDC was the middle man b/w SR and WL
Wrong again deep state. Craig Murray already said the middleman handed off the documents in a park near American U., in DC.

KDC has never been to the US.
>>
>>127634310

Craig Murray claims he received leaks from disgusted insiders on a night in Sept. 2016.

>DNC Leaks have emails b/w 2015-01-01 and 2016-05-25.
>They release on 2016-07-22.

Yeah... he got the data after WL posted it. That makes sense.
>>
There's obviously been an all-out effort to suppress a Seth Rich investigation, which is one of the reasons I believe he was killed for knowing too much about something within the DNC and Democratic Party. But the WikiLeaks-leaker thing is a red herring. It was too late to do anything about the leaks anyway. I suspect he had knowledge of something far more damaging.
>>
>>127631824
>read way to much into the RSIDs of Word documents

That's a load of bullcrap, and you know it, if you indeed are as well read as you give yourself out to be. There is no way that random edit IDs would be the same in different documents without either:

* Extreme attention to detail being in faking the fake. I would not put it beyond the capabilities of the CIA to do it, but to what purpose? It makes no sense.

* DNC doctored the docs to look like they were Russian.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt but obviously you are not interested in explaining your main point, you are just talking trash wasting our time.
>>
>>127634879
Pay for play in the Clinton Foundation or election fraud.
>>127634745
This man right here, is pointing out that there is still an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
>>127624634
The article checks out and Weekly Standard is official news soruce.
>>
>>127609137
>>127609195
>>127609262
>>127609437
>>127610926
This is all bullshit to try and get people off seth rich. Everyone knows damned well elites don't want people investigating seth rich and the media is desperate to cover it up.

An aussie larper trying to tell everyone to ignore seth rich isn't going to change the panicking we've already seen
>>
File: rfid.jpg (73KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
rfid.jpg
73KB, 460x360px
>>127634879
Kimdotcom said he was the DNC Leaks source (aka Panda) if you look into it, the connections are quite clear. You may have not read the Vault 7 releases but many here have, so your obvious concern shilling won't be able to back off this investigation line. There are so many threads I doubt they could be pulled even if (((they))) tried.
>>
>>127633500
>>127633644
>>127635386
Keep digging folks. It's not who you think that is shilling.
>>
>>127635552
>It's not who you think that is shilling.
about seth rich, that is.
>>
>>127634745

The May emails are why the misattribution claim doesn't make much sense for DCLeaks.com. That domain was registered in April 2016, so the DNC or CIA or whoever would've had to have a crystal ball for Seth Rich's future leak.
>>
>>127609137
You can tell Seths not the leaker because Wikileaks didn't care about his murder until the Russian narrative began where he said the source could be anyone like Seth Rich and that leaking is dangerous
>>
File: 1496047117744.png (621KB, 1345x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1496047117744.png
621KB, 1345x1594px
>Still no toxicology
>No proof of a funeral
>A family reading from a script and Joel giggling
>Photoshopped Seth Rich images
>Joel scrubbed from Jewish Omaha, works for NG
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.jewishomaha.org%2Fjewish-press%2F2015%2F01%2Fzwerdlingerrich%2F&oq=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.jewishomaha.org%2Fjewish-press%2F2015%2F01%2Fzwerdlingerrich%2F
>No confirmation any of the Seth Rich photos were taken after 2012
>Similarities between Seth Rich and police officer Tarr
>>
>>127635765
>Wikileaks didn't care about his murder until the Russian narrative began
"muh russians" was around long before the leak. WL talks about it 10 days after SR is killed.
>>
>>127609137
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>127635507

You're not paying attention to posts.

There was plenty of noise on social media about Seth Rich's account Panda4Progress days before Kim issued his statement. He's a fat liar who just borrowed that detail for his own bullshit story.

Vault 7's UMBRAGE (malware misattribution) has nothing to do with the technical facts under discussion here. Even if it did, it leads to an absurd chronology.

You're just throwing around stray details without placing them into a coherent picture. That's why this is going to go nowhere.
>>
>>127636132
>10 days after
Yeah when the Russian Narrative actually went full swing with the 10 agencies

Assange was just being a git and trying to attract attention back to the leaks and not make it about Russia.

Leak was probably CIA as they can make it look like you were hacked by the Russians
>>
>>127635757
You are assuming there was only 1 leaker

what about the guy from the CGI that sought asylum at the British Embassy

Pretty telling when a US citizen asks for political asylum at a foreign embassy while in the United States.
>>
>>127635952

Yes, but it's not my claim that Seth Rich was the victim of a botched robbery attempt. I believe he was the victim of a political assassination. Just not for the reason claimed.
>>
>>127636290
You don't wack a federal judge over a hack either.

This has US government treason written all over it.
>>
>>127617089
what in the hell is this
please tell me more
>>
>>127635449

I'm not another LARPer. I haven't even claimed any inside information, reason being I have none.

I'm also not a shill just because I think two things can be true at the same time: (1) the DNC breach and phishing attacks were done by Russian-connected attackers; (2) there's absolutely no evidence of Trump collusion in the affair (as even Feinstein admits).

I do believe Seth Rich was politically assassinated. I'm trying to find the real reason for it, though. Do you really think people are going to stop looking into the WikiLeaks angle just because I've posted all this? If anything, any shill would know by now that it's going to make most people dig in their heels. But I posted it to get a few more people looking into alternative possibilities.
>>
>>127636704
What do you believe the reason was?
>>
>>127637627
But you can't explain why everyone close to the data ends up dead or why it wasn't reviewed by the FBI. Why on gods earth would the FBI not investigate a russian hack with it's own agents?

Because it wasn't a hack. Hacking is illegal leaking is not.
>>
>>127637627
Slowly changing opinions here I guess if shill.

You are trying to discredit the idea that G2 as a DNC insider, I don't get why, I'm not well read on all the DHS allegations, I've just assumed that DNC's own investigation would be a whitewash so I've not paid it any attention, the princess clearly is in another castle.
>>
>>127637789

I don't know.

Let me posit a sort of in-between scenario for people to consider, given that everyone seems so adamant about the WikiLeaks angle: Suppose Seth Rich was indeed the WikiLeaks leaker. That happened, it sucked, but it wasn't murder material and was too late to stop anyway. Then they killed him because they discovered he was going to leak much more damaging material. It was so damaging that they even dispatched someone to climb the walls of the embassy in August 2016 in an attempt to find out whether WikiLeaks (specifically, Assange) had the material.
>>
File: HillaryKnows.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HillaryKnows.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Bump for Seth
>>
File: Capture.jpg (99KB, 740x443px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
99KB, 740x443px
>>127638319
wouldn't the far greater motive be proof of election fraud in the primaries?
this is all speculation anyway.
>>
File: 1481820674.jpg (55KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
1481820674.jpg
55KB, 1100x733px
>>127609137
>Guccifer 2.0

Yeah, George Webb predicted that the official narrative was going to pimp Guccifer 2 -- who has been a fall guy / cardboard cutout / "school play" since he first appeared on the seen.

So OP is laying the groundwork for this next stage in Team DNC's attempt to distract from the very real crimes of the DNC, Podesta, McCabe & Co. -- including the murder of Seth Rich.

And the various searchable terms in the OP, they're bait, of course, and they're certainly being tracked and observed by Team DNC.

Dance, /pol/, dance! Help Podesta and friends prepare the stage for the revelations which will they will be rolling out shortly.

>>127612486
>You're regurgitating the official report and trying to sever the missing link. I bet your work for CrowdStrike, too.
>Nice disinformation campaign, but it won't work on this meat grinder called /pol/.
>Also, consider suicide.

Hole in one.
>>
>>127638210

Well, I don't think Seth Rich is connected to the data. Are there other dead people you have in mind?

And I've mentioned that the DNC's refusal to let the FBI examine their computers could be explained by the fact that a corrupt body like the DNC isn't going to want the FBI snooping around in there and uncovering every little or great financial crime or whatever.
>>
File: dirt.jpg (59KB, 480x464px) Image search: [Google]
dirt.jpg
59KB, 480x464px
>>127609137
https://imgur.com/a/qw31M
>>
>>127638887
makes perfect sense actually
find the holes that you need to plug via our autism before creating the public story
>>
>>127638706

I still have to look into the latest news about what's been attributed to his sister, but my initial understanding is that it's another Biggs-like job.
>>
File: 1494990535644.jpg (29KB, 423x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494990535644.jpg
29KB, 423x410px
We're on to em'!
>>
On the matter of Webb, I posed a challenge the other day: Name one impressive thing he's claimed that's verifiably true.
>>
>>127609137
>you're too close, do something else
these posts are helpful, thanks
>>
>>127639258
that image has nothing to do with his sister or gf
it's located here in a pdf
https://www.eac.gov/events/2015/08/12/election-data-summit/
>>
>>127638887
Yeah, his dismissal of G2 doctoring the documents at the DNC is proof to me he is not interested in truth but driving an agenda.

I think it is very important and we should not forget that, as this point can be verified true in a couple of hours by any moderately computer literate person. All the info is at http://g-2.space/
>>
This board really needs to get over its hard-on for Alex Jones, Roger Stone, James O'Keefe (for the most part), Mike Cernovich, George Webb, Kim Dotcom, Joe Biggs (a category of his own), and I'm probably missing a few.

The only reliable happening folks are WikiLeaks, The Intercept, and Catherine Herridge.
>>
File: 1495907489516.png (421KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495907489516.png
421KB, 1024x768px
>>127639446
Well, I have not followed Webb that much. But...
>>127621422
Big if that happens, really big. This thread was a complete was if it does not happen.
>>
>>127639574

I'll have to look into that one.
>>
>>127626067
We operate more freely and without any real leaks. No one takes us seriously.

We have way more power and influence than we every should have been allowed.
>>
>>127627446
Hmmm. That's along the lines of what I have been thinking.
>>
File: potato-l.jpg (31KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
potato-l.jpg
31KB, 400x287px
>>127609137
>>
>>127640312
/pol/ is becoming the second religion. People laugh at the kek thing, and I understand why. But Chaos will be what defines the civilization that comes after Western Civilization. Kek is what Christ was in the year 30 ad or something. In it's infancy. Kek might disappear into oblivion, but the Chaos that is the free flow of information will not.
>>
>>127639864
The intercept does some good, but being owned by Omidyar explains some of their really uncalled for stuff.

Argument out of familiarity: describe and discredit, your agenda is showing.

Wikileaks has been 100% true as far as anyone has been able to check them.

Does not mean that Alex, Roger, James etc. often do great work, and often have good points.
>>
>>127639918
>Big if that happens, what if it does not happen.
Doesn't change a thing. The reports will still get wiped, and the shilling will continue to keep the public off the state back. State secrets are better kept when they aren't disclosed as state secrets. Do you hear anybody saying the hospital is a secret, or do they just not touch on it? Either way, you all know it's a secret.
>>
>>127640365
everybody can't know everything. some things, as aggravating as it is, must be kept for the right time and the right eyes and ears.
>>
>>127639864
>The only reliable happening folks are WikiLeaks, The Intercept, and Catherine Herridge.
Reporters, not many left.
>>
>>127638319
>>
File: 1496042201169.jpg (51KB, 748x432px) Image search: [Google]
1496042201169.jpg
51KB, 748x432px
>Skype last login abandoned hospital
>>
>>127614446

>has "savings"
>works for sharia blew.

eh. say again?
>>
File: 1496057366817.png (645KB, 853x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496057366817.png
645KB, 853x383px
Seth Rich is Derek Tarr. The pictures we see of Seth are of Derek from before 2012 and PSed.
>>
>>127641670
Oh dear. This is actually my 70yr old fathers theory.
>>
>>127641783
>thinking sharia blew are the shills
>>
>>127641670
Greenanon gave some info, some misdirect. focus.
>>
>>127642258
meant to include
>>127641880
>>
>>127639446

the state secrets tangent he is on is 100% b.s. i don't trust him. he comes across as incompetent.
>>
>>127609137
sage all non pedogate aussie posters
>>
>>127619538
Appreciate your input. There was a good thread about a week back about how Seth Rich may have discovered that the DNC was using fake registered voting sites to fake results. That was his area of specialty, after all.
>>
>>127638706

what's with these leftists saying "so" and "you know" and "like" and "sort of". do they teach these phrases at university? is it a "Harvard" thing?
>>
>>127641475
>Catherine Herridge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkl33_z97e8
7:20 to the end.
>>
Did SR have a DMS?
>>
>>127642932
Isnt it a Cali thing? You know, most universities are basically a mini Los Angeles
>>
>>127635952

fuck off, shill.
>>
>>127643186
Well. It's a far out theory. But the good thing about it, it can be debunked.
>>127613851
>>
>>127642192

that they are shills is indisputable. you're the dipshit who threw the "the" in there. better talk to an occupational therapist and get it straightened out, helen.
>>
>>127641238
Understood. Have been on these threads for over a week, until 4:30 or so this morning when I could finally rest peacefully.

Was just going back over things I may have missed that would have confirmed the hunch I had early on vs. 4:30 this morning.

I now see a red flag in this thread that would have solidified the foundation I was working from, but b/c of the person on it, I ignored it...and it was right there! Interesting.
>>
>>127642991
>career agents and oustiders upset he colored outside lines
>career agents and outsiders don't understand
>but you no investigate "muh russia" they say

>>127641238
>>
>>127643555
i haven't slept
>>
Shilladelphia.

Keep pushing SEIU. Knock it off with the mission impossible horsehit. Aus posters are shills. They're scared
>>
>>127609195
>Dozens of the world's best cybersecurity firms and independent researchers are unanimous on the details.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing you posted. No one is unanimous on the details because no one has any fucking clue what happened, most likely the DNC included if they actually were hacked.
>>
File: AusFag.webm (3MB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
AusFag.webm
3MB, 640x350px
>>127609137
Do tell, Straya.
i r8 2/8
>>
>>127609258
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>127609137
Howabout this. I'm going to research none of this, because I don't know how nor really care.. And then, in a couple of weeks when pol solves the case I'll just believe whatever they say. Because it's always right.
>>
>>127635192

You edited out my actual claim. They're style RSIDs, not plain RSIDs. Big difference. As I said, it's certainly true that Guccifer 2.0 didn't upload pristine original copies, but the conclusions drawn from his inefficient work flow are non sequiturs.

Although I see Guccifer 2.0 as clearly connected to APT28/APT29, given his DCLeaks.com privileges, I think he was a far less technically sophisticated English-speaking mouthpiece for the big guns in the groups, a bit of a PR showman.
>>
>>127644296
Yes, what OP suggests is shit, and I know nothing about cyber. But I think this thread is worth a read anyway.
>>
>>127643736
You might consider getting at least 4 or 5 hours. It does wonders for clear thinking and productivity.
>>
http://g-2.space

Leaks came from dnc
>>
>>127644351
Lol. Rich coming from a ridiculous faggot who is so low that your eyes dragging Seth Richs body through the street like some chomped out Libyans all to push a narrative for morons.

Get the fuck out of here and get a job. You waste of life.
>>
File: 1462386238650.webm (286KB, 266x426px) Image search: [Google]
1462386238650.webm
286KB, 266x426px
>>127644633
Well, I'm pretty sure Julian and Kim aren't just blowing smoke given the history of untimely accidents surrounding the Clinton syndicate.
>>
Seth = Original FBIanon? Do the dates work?
>>
>>127644943
>Well, I'm pretty sure Julian and Kim aren't just blowing smoke given the history of untimely accidents surrounding the Clinton syndicate.
As is repeated throughout this thread.
>>127622637
>>
File: killarys.jpg (24KB, 509x336px) Image search: [Google]
killarys.jpg
24KB, 509x336px
DNC voter fraud investigators.....all dead.
>>
File: Achtung.png (46KB, 1169x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Achtung.png
46KB, 1169x1024px
>>127609137
What is the role of groups like Americans for Prosperity on this hacking?

I've heard that the source of these hacks are actually domestic libertarian groups who did not like the direction the country was moving in.

"...extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice"

It's about as fashy as it gets -- though all is forgiven if you agree with their end-goal.
>>
Fuck off with the stupid APT28 shit, a fucking retard can look up how to fake that
>>
>>127644943
they aren't. but there is no need for kdc to come to usa. you will not see him allowed to come to usa. he will also not be extradited from nz.
>>
>>127644546
If it was flawed, Assange would not have published it. Look at the JoeBiggs leak. He said it was bogus.

Assange said that he did not get his info from Russia.

The only way your theory holds together is if we disregard all the other evidence out there (Awan brothers, dead bodies, no FBI forensics)
>>
File: 1456829737015.gif (994KB, 450x221px) Image search: [Google]
1456829737015.gif
994KB, 450x221px
>>127646215
yup
>>
>>127641880
muddy the waters
>>
>>127609137
>Seth Rich was very likely the victim of a political assassination for knowing too much about something, but he wasn't the WikiLeaks leaker. WikiLeaks has no clue who the leaker is
I can believe this

Afterall why the hell would they invest so much into the Russian narrative if Assange could kill it in one fell swoop by name Rich as the leaker?
>>
>>127646901
yep I gues shareblue wasn't enough. Now we have pro's here. Shooping and derailing.
>>
>>127644737

That site's explanation for Guccifer 2.0 being able to create private-access areas on DCLeaks.com is dumb, and they're dismissing it because it's inconvenient for the "inefficient document workflow, therefore DNC" narrative.

Their explanation is "DCLeaks.com gave him that area to upload files, but he has no connection to them." Never mind that nobody else had those privileges, and never mind that DCLeaks.com later gave reporters the woeful "lol hmm he probably hacked us."
>>
>>127647338
This I can believe but not Russian hacking
>>
>>127644546
>You edited out my actual claim. They're style RSIDs, not plain RSIDs. Big difference. As I said, it's certainly true that Guccifer 2.0 didn't upload pristine original copies, but the conclusions drawn from his inefficient work flow are non sequiturs.

8/10 shilling

I'm not gonna tell you where you went wrong because I dont want you to know. Your disinfo is interesting at least.

Computerfags pls respond to the shill's arguments and confirm.
>>
>>127647338
>why the hell would they invest so much into the Russian narrative if Assange could kill it in one fell swoop by name Rich as the leaker?
this is the question that will unravel it all. but you must first know who "they" are.
>>
>>127647338
Because is Assange names Rich, the jews succeed in discediting wikileaks for future leakers. and no one will what Assange says, MSM will say he's lying and resume the hoax. It's not like this is a fact driven investigation.
>>
>>127647338

I think Assange is in a tricky situation. Because of the toxic Russian narrative, he needs there to be a non-Russian leaker so that WikiLeaks doesn't look like a bunch of tools to the normies. But he's not going to outright lie about there being a non-Russian leaker, and he may even genuinely believe that Seth Rich could've been the leaker.
>>
>>127648241
Craid Murray already said the leak came from DNC. You're not taking us off track deepstate.
>>
>>127646440

I'm not saying any of the DNC material or Podesta was fake. A lot of it can be DKIM-verified as authentic. Even the intelligence agencies said they've seen no forgeries in the data.
>>
>>127648455
craig murray is a nicer version of kdc.
>>
>>127648541
>A lot of it can be DKIM-verified
So you claim there are emails that dont verify? Link them.
>>
>>127646124

A fake APT28 introduces an absurd time line months before Seth Rich could've leaked.
>>
What the fuck ever happened to his laptop? Why hasn't that thing been scanned? Where is the footage from surveillance cameras? Cop body cams? Hospitals have cameras everywhere... too much shit for this to still be unsolved. There's a coverup somewhere.
>>
>>127647730

Do you think you're fooling anybody with this? It's a very unintelligent bluff.
>>
>>127609137
Thanks for the help Jewish fbi. I'll be a real good goy
>>
>>127648780
how, based on what

Craig Murray is a wikileaks employee.
>>
>>127648241
That makes no sense..he hates opaque governments his whole mission in life is to rid governments of corruption
>>
>>127649232
>Do you think you're fooling anybody with this? It's a very unintelligent bluff.
>say they do what you do

You're a jew.
>>
>>127649413
so is kdc.

both run their mouths to make themselves seem like they are more in the know than they are. neither know what they are peddling. both make it more difficult to discern the truth.
>>
>>127641880
ah fugggg his nose is so similar. SR earhole is much bigger tho.
>>
>>127648968
lots of subtle lies like this from (((OP))). This is a kike disinfo thread but at least they're sending their smart guys now.
>>
>>127609137
>you have no business

Fuck off, you self important fart sniffing faggot.
>>
>>127644353

I'm not seeing it happening, quite frankly. /pol/ is effective when it comes to analyzing video footage and imagery (I contribute to those efforts myself), but in cases like this, what results is 50,000 sperglord links and strained connections that nobody is going to read and that not even the clickbait C-tier sites are going to unravel and publish.

Don't even get me started on the sheer inanity of advertising attempts to hack Seth's Gmail account in full public view, with the 'supervillains' being granted all the time in the world for a clean-up job there.
>>
>>127609137
That was a good post! Extremely relevant information, thank you sir.
>>
>>127649938
Dunno bout this. Derek Tarr won mpd awards in 2013 and 2015 according Google. So far i found 1 picture of officer tarr and there's a slight resemblance.
>>
>>127649036
How so? APT28 existed long before the Rich affair. It's not FSB proprietary or anything like that.
>>
>>127649938
It's a far out theory. And I have trouble believing it myself. It can be debunked though.
>>127641880
>>127635952
>>127613851
Undercover cop who happens too look like Seth Rich with a girlfriend who happens too look like Seth Rich. And Seth Rich's girlfriend won't talk too the media. It's adds up desu, but it's fucked up and hard to believe. Just, don't throw the theory out yet. I saw them discussing it, and I thought they were offtrack, try and sleep on it. I'm not saying it is 100% true, but god damn it would explain a lot.
>>
>>127609262
>>127609137
IP addresses recorded. VPN will not save you.
>>
>>127648968
>So you claim there are emails that dont verify? Link them.

You skipped over the first sentence in the post you're quoting: "I'm not saying any of the DNC material or Podesta was fake."

All the DKIM emails can be DKIM-verified. The non-DKIM emails are evidently authentic -- the intelligence agencies clearly believe so, and more important, none of them have ever been contested by the Democrats.
>>
>>127650869
desu I can't think of a single fact in this case that contradicts the witness-protection theory.
>>127651093
>IP addresses recorded
>VPN will not save you
pick exactly one
>>
>>127651231
>>127651108
>>127651093
>>127650869
>127650869
>>127650484
>>127650405
>>127650297
>>127650237
>>127650153
>>127649938
>>127649689
>>127649659
>>127649413
>>127649409
>>127649232
>>127649081
>>127649036
This thread is FUCKED. First posts are bots arguing with nothing.
>>
>>127651231
Someone doesn't understand VPN tunneling and how to track faggots with public IPs.
>>
>>127651231
>d
>>VPN will not save you
>pick exactly one
>>127651108
>>127651093
>>127650869
>>127650484

NEW BREADS
>> 127637471
> 127637471
>> 127637471

NEW BREADS
>> 127637471
> 127637471
>> 127637471

NEW BREADS
>> 127637471
> 127637471
>> 127637471

NEW BREADS
>> 127637471
> 127637471
>> 127637471
>>
SRG thread when
>>
>>127651633
soon brother
>>
>>127651231
I know. It's annoying. It would also explain all the unverified hospital stories.
>>
>>127650484

DCLeaks.com was registered in April 2016, and its authoritative nameservers serve largely only known APT28/APT29 phishing domains that have been used for even longer. What was the purpose of this in terms of the Seth Rich theory?
>>
>>127609137
you smell like a distraction
>>
File: seth rich.jpg (44KB, 587x518px) Image search: [Google]
seth rich.jpg
44KB, 587x518px
>>127609137
OP is really trying to hard to keep his blinders on to the obvious, here.
>>
>>127609137
What evidence do you have wikileaks do not know who leaked the documents.

Supposedly they were handed the files on a pen drive which went through an intermediary. I think they know. Kim dot com also says it was Seth. If the Former UK ambassador confirms it that will happen in a court and probably lead to prosecution.

Is this a SharaiBlue misinformation campaign?
>>
>>127652083
Agreed 100%. They are getting desperate. We must not stop pushing. This is ENCOURAGING!
>>
File: 8db.png (71KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
8db.png
71KB, 919x737px
>>127609137
>>
>>127652269

That retweet is consistent with my belief that WikiLeaks doesn't know who sent them the material.

I'm just curious: Do people here think Seth Rich phished Podesta's Gmail account -- or what's your deal with that?
>>
>>127651479

INB4 a litany of excuses for why you can't paste any IPs.
>>
File: 1481312258430.jpg (85KB, 490x386px) Image search: [Google]
1481312258430.jpg
85KB, 490x386px
>>127652581
somebody else did, who he knew.

How much do you get paid?
>>
https://youtu.be/rUkWfv04ZGs
>>
Is there some way to ban op and just continue the thread?
>>
>>127630028
yes. sneaky. not falling for it
>>
>>127652977
yes... ignore, and engage in the conversations you wish to engage in.
>>
Not specifically related to who leaked what when where why or how but...

I think i may have stumbled upon more fuckery. Not 100% sure if related, but it seems like it def could be, imo, because there is definitely some kind of fuckery going on here-

August 10, an exact month after Seths death, 2 guys were found murdered in dc.

Both stabbed to death. Both stabbed to death by their own sons. One son claimed he heard voices that told him to do it.

What makes it even more suspect is that one of the guys was a doctor, and the other guy ran a transportation/shuttle servce- for a hospital. The articles all stated that the place the shuttle guy worked at was a childrens hospital, but i searched the address up and guess where the map took me?

Medstar.

And the home that the doctor was stabbed at is only 2-3 miles from Lous Bar, iirc.

Oy vey.

http://archive.is/H9Lsh
>>
>>127609137
The DNC email leak and Podesta email leak were two separate leaks

Seth leaked the DNC emails
>>
>>127651108
Stop jewing it up and link the non-DKIM wikileaks. I'm not taking your word for anything.
>>
File: awww.jpg (22KB, 338x220px) Image search: [Google]
awww.jpg
22KB, 338x220px
>>127651389
not a bot.
>>
>>127652428

Any genuine shill would know that people like you would feel you must be on to something. Such shills have had how many months now to observe /pol/'s reaction when /pol/ thinks shilling is occurring?

Doesn't bother me if you keep looking. I think there's definitely been foul play in his murder, so people should keep looking. Keep pursuing the WikiLeaks-leaker angle, but just remain open to alternative possibilities. It's not either/or.
>>
File: 1490994394608.jpg (192KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490994394608.jpg
192KB, 1024x768px
>>127609262
But wikileaks has always claimed that the email leaks were from a disgruntled DNC staffer, way before the Seth Rich theory.

And I'm not supporting the Seth Rich theory btw, but what do you have to say about that?
>>
>>127624402
The FBI can claim whatever they want, seeing as they never ever examined it AT ALL. They relied on a third party to tell them it had nothing on it. So they would never know what was really on it or who really breached it without investigating it first hand. Which was why congress brought in the third party actors to ask them questions about the details, and they all pleaded the 5th.
>>
>>127651389
>hurrdurr bots
Not a bot, fuck off kike
>>
Maybe wikileaks know, maybe they don't. (I think they almost certainly do.) But I'm not going to believe some random anon on 4chan who says they know wikileaks don't know .... I'll wait for wikileaks to say one way or the other.

This is either deliberate disinformation campaign or a well meaning but dangerously over confident patriot with an interesting theory.

Either way (as of yet) it seems like no proof has been provided.
>>
>>127612017
The problem is that this is circumstantial.

Is there any hard evidence?
>>
>>127653268

If you're not aware that there are non-DKIM emails (which I believe are still authentic), then GTFO, amateur.

https://wikileaks.org/DKIM-Verification.html
>>
>>127624402
THE FBI NEVER LOOKED AT THE SERVER.

If you're not Sharia Blue then stop trusting the FBI. If you are Sharia Blue you have failed to trick us.
>>
>>127651389
>>127650869
>This thread is FUCKED. First posts are bots arguing with nothing.

Also not a bot. Just familiar with faggots coming into threads and trying to act all high and mighty. Usually people from /x/, basically losers that need to cling to a fantasy because they fail at life.
>>
>>127653871
>https://wikileaks.org/DKIM-Verification.html
>t. (((pro)))
>>
File: 1343447553711.jpg (120KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1343447553711.jpg
120KB, 640x427px
>>127609262
Also
>Seth Rich was very likely the victim of a political assassination, but it's not for the reason claimed.
That's very big fucking news if that's true. You're making that statement like it's irrelevant to the bigger picture.

I'd ask what your evidence to your claim is, but that sounds like a distraction from the bigger story here.

I think this is what's happened. No one has a clue what's true about Seth Rich or the DNC leaker if it's a different person, but people are close enough to make guilty parties nervous.
>>
>>127609258
Feeling sleepy, big boy?
>>
>>127654454
best post
>>
>>127612017
Did they clone that fatass or threaten his fat life when they raided him? Because I swear he's a deep state plant.
>>
>>127653813
Perhaps Assange has some concrete knowledge. But I doubt he would keep hard evidence in case It got into the wrong hands. It depends if he verifies only the leaked documents or also his source or has some mechanism to verify sources so that if he is court and tortured he can't give them up.

We do not know .... yet.
>>
>>127653490
You can source these paid firms (paid by dnc) but their findings are blown out of the water by independent firms with a broader set of data.

"The IP addresses that DHS provided may have been used for an attack by a state actor like Russia. But they don’t appear to provide any association with Russia. They are probably used by a wide range of other malicious actors, especially the 15% of IP addresses that are Tor exit nodes."

https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/

go back to your cube ciafag
>>
>>127654454
preach
>>
Curious: Does anyone here have a Seth-Rich-as-DNC-leaker theory that takes into account all known facts?

Some bullet points might include:

* CrowdStrike lied about finding malware. The other firms lied about, etc., etc.
* The CIA set up a phony APT28 domain in April 2016, etc., etc.
>>
>>127654650
>1 post
>agrees with the kike who agrees with the kike

This thread smells like jew misdirection saged
>>
>>127647361

they did the same thing with pizzagate. unfortunately, /pol/ has a few deranged asperger's twitch cases who will thrash the whole swamp with the feces they will undoubtedly fling.
>>
>>127654783
Why do you say that? Is he not opposing them?
>>
>>127654454
> but people are close enough to make guilty parties nervous.

I agree with this.
>>
>>127655049
Not really. A veneer of opposition but he harms more than he helps.
>>
>>127654454
Because it will unravel the cover up, not the motive. Once the cover gets blown, then it's open season. The left was sloppy as fuck in everything they did.
>>
>>127654872

Yes, I'm fully aware that the IOCs initially provided were too broad. Hence WaPo's fake news about the Vermont power grid being hacked by Russians.

Should've been restricted to the malware hashes, WMI entries, C2 IPs, and such rather than all the Tor exit-node IPs used for network recon.
>>
>>127654841

I disagree. Assange is more interested in the big picture which depends on sources being able to 100% rely on his confidence. Remember, many of the states who are leaked on will openly kill your whole family and no one will say "boo!" or blink an eye. Wikileaks is a global operation.

Not saying yea or nay re: SR. I'm simply pointing out his mum-ness is no reliable indicator either way.
>>
>>127654783
no, he is just a fatass who got raided.

>>127653813
Other than his words (e.g., "i NOW know.."), none that is public.
>>
>>127609137
OP
>DNC is guilty; SR murdered; the story needs to be investigated from multiple angles

the_donald
>fuck off you DNC shill stop distracting us from the official KDC and Alex Jones versionTM

wonder who the real shills are
>>
>>127655011

What happened with Pizzagate is what often happens on /pol/: It turns into a free-for-all spergout; people trying to introduce some level of rigor and discard the low-effort crap get called shills, which makes the low-effort crap more prominent; the normies get overloaded with two trillion links ranging from the highly significant to the pathetically absurd; and the MSM pounces on the weak shit to destroy the entire narrative.
>>
>>127655011
yes

but we know there is an international pedogate

* look to the BBC and Jimmy Saville and the MASSIVE cover up
* look to the UK parliament and the lib dem leader and prime minister Ed Heath
* look to the Catholic church in Ireland
* look to Hollywood ...

It is not unbelievable, it is also still happening in certain circles of the Washington elite.

I just wonder are the victims:

* dead and so can't come forward
* are they incapable
* have they tried but are swept under the rug either by local authorities or when it is passed up the chain
* are they too scared to either for themselves, their reputations, their families?
* is there some other means of coercion are they blackmailed, were they too forced or to do things later on?
* were there a small number of victims that were passed around and so not many to come forward
* have they come forward but the media won't report properly
* or is there some other reason...
>>
>>127655205
>kike agrees with the kike who agrees with him
This thread is bullshit and so is the Derek Tarr theory unless SR got a nose job and lost a lot of weight around his eyes, ears grew longer and closer in, hairline receded, and lost wieght and got the tatoos ofc, I see 2 clearly different people .

The CIA niggers are trying to derail this. Saged
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.