[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about philanthropy. Is it acceptable that rich folk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1482017355897.jpg (311KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482017355897.jpg
311KB, 779x1024px
Lets talk about philanthropy.
Is it acceptable that rich folk don't help others with their money?

Should rich people spend their money making society better?
What about poor people who spend their money helping others?

lets get a good discussion going.
>>
>>127608623
Humans are overpopulating the earth. The best way to save the earth from the strangling grip of humans is to let the people in this world who dont progress/advance society, die. Just let them die. Rich ppl paying their rightful property to poor ppl to prevent them from dying only prolongs the problem.
You dont feed cancer. You kill it with radiation.
Poor people need to die. They are the cancer of the planet.
Atlas will shrug eventually.
Just wait...
>>
Most of the time, their wealth isn't really theirs, in sense of them having actually earned the money in any meaningful sense.

Society should simply take back what rightfully belongs to all, rather than blindly accept that some people figure put ways to game the system.

It's no coincidence that corporate law is big business. People at the top are always looking to draw up the most favourable demarcation line between whats theirs and what belongs to society.
>>
>>127609900
you cant just take money from people because it "doesnt belong to them" - if they earned it through buisness then it's their own money.
my question is are they morally obligated to use that money to help others.

lets say you're a billionaire, you'll never need 99% of the money in your bank..should YOU do something with that money to help others?

like..honestly what is it that stops these people doing this?
>>
>>127609314
Europe, the Americas, and Africa are very underpopulated and is the reason their economies are going down.
>>
>>127608623
I used to do Scouting for Food in my community, where we collect cans of food to feed people who can't afford to feed themselves. The poorer neighborhoods usually gave just as much food per house as the rich ones. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>127608623
should be that individuals compete to provide philanthropy, as a way to strengthen their brands.
Human beings who were less sharing was percieved as not being succesful, cheats, cuckolds etc.
Social capital is really important in non kikery monetary systems.
>>
>>127609900
Do you eat your own poop? Just wondering. You seem like the kind of lib who isnt satisfied by merely sniffing their own farts. Do you put salt and lemon juice on it? Inferior people like you need to be apoptosisized like the cancer you are.
>>
>>127609900
My dad grew up riding a girls bicycle bc his parents were so poor, yet he now has over 50m net worth. He made his money saving ppls lives

Literally, if i woke up one morning with your brain i would sprint (not walk, not run, sprint) to the kitchen to grab a knife to slit my throat.

Having your intelligence would make me feel like i couldnt breath..

No offense, inferiorboy...
>>
>>127608623
what stand ability can you associate with each of the tarot cards in pic related?
>>
>>127616191
the thread isnt about the image...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.