[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a brown Mexican be treated in Rural Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (99KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 570x760px
How would a brown Mexican like me(pic related) be treated in a Rural part of your country?

NO BIG CITIES
I want to travel the rural parts of Italy, Germany and rural Eastern Europe(Ukranie, Poland and Russia)
>>
>>127602910
Just pretend to be Muslim, you'll fit in.
>>
>>127603083
Only works in Western Europe, bro.
In Eastern Europe, he has to pretend to be a gypsy and it's fine.
>>
>>127602910
>In Italy they probably will think you are some swarthy Italian and will start talking their monkeylanguage to you
>In Germany they will think you are a Syrian refugee and you will be put into a camp with free gibs and shit
>In rural eastern Europe the Slavs will think you are a gypsy and will spit on you and hate your guts, while the real gypsies will rob you
>>
>Italy
>Germany

Not a problem. Bad looks ar worst.

>Rural Eastern Europe

You will get bashed
Those people have never seen dark features before
>>
>>127602910
Fuck off. We do not need more of you subhumans here not even as "tourists"
>>
>>127603261
I don't think the darkest looking Italian is as dark as the average Mexican 2bh

And Italian is one of the most beautiful languages. Dutch is shit.
>>
>>127602910
>Italy
weird looks
>Germany
pussy
>>127602910
>rural Eastern Europe
beat up
>>
>>127602910
>being this brown
your whitening filter doesn't fool me
>>
>>127603562

you'd be surprised of how darkish can italians get to be
>>
>>127602910
Depends on the season
>summer
Another spaniard working on a construction site
>winter
A tourist. Just show them the way to the matterhorn and he will leave immediately.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.