[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Cryptocurrencies replace the current (((Central Bank)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: crytos.png (32KB, 540x175px) Image search: [Google]
crytos.png
32KB, 540x175px
Will Cryptocurrencies replace the current (((Central Bank))) system? What could be the political fall out from such an event?
>>
We are already moving towards a cashless society. The political landscape will have to change drastically. Campaigns will start asking for Burstcoin donations instead of cash.
>>
File: DA8JI16VoAA0F4H.jpg (40KB, 401x611px) Image search: [Google]
DA8JI16VoAA0F4H.jpg
40KB, 401x611px
ETH and BTC are the big boys now but BURST is gonna be moving up huge in the next few weeks once it gets added to Bitsler.

Glad I got in on it before the huge rush for it
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/02/bitcoin-digital-currency-britain-banks i hope so desu
>>
>>127602209
Please remember to archive blogs with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

https://archive.is/hCzDT <- theguardian.com article
>>
>>127602131
Fuck, kicking myself for not getting in
>>
>>127602131

back to >>>/biz/ you go mate...
>>
>>127602131
I'm in on this. It's cheap as fuck and about to be listed as accepted currency on a major gambling site

ez money
>>
>>127601820
Not sure how the whole shitcoin thing works honestly. It might, but we may be a ways off.
>>
What is cryptocurrency ? Where can I get it?
>>
>>127603137
you can use a site like coinbase to convert fiat into bitcoin and then transfer the bitcoin to exchanges like bittrex or polo and buy your alt cryptos there
>>
>>127601820
Centralized banking accounts for trillions of dollars in money transfers DAILY.

Cryptocurrencies only account for a few billion ANNUALLY.

The answer is "no", at least not any time in the next few hundred years.
>>
It will and it won't.

> Major banks are co-opting blockchain technology to they don't have to have as much infrastructure.
They can still track your transactions and you can't see other people transactions so it is basically a traditional financial institution just faster payment times and less cost on the banks part.

> Governments are going to regulate it.
If you are anonymous who are they going to tax? Like that is going to stand.

> At the moment cryptocurrencies a way to unstable compared to fiat currencies.
Maybe if the government/financial institutions can make their own then maybe it will be more appealing to the general public.
>>
If you want to 'get rich quick' and feel like gambling, sure, buy some crypto. If you really want to vote with your wallet against the banking status quo, hold your long-term savings in physical gold and silver. Just my opinion, fwiw.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.