[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thots going their own way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Is this it? Have they gone full circle? Even women are emulating MGTOW now, is society fucked?

Maybe if they didn't waste their youth getting their vaginas ruined by chads and jeromes they'd have met literally any normal man.
>>
>>127601102
Hopefully suicide rates climb
>>
>I want to be truly independent and free
>hey everyone come to my ceremony and look at me
Just another form of attention whoring
>>
>>127601199
fpbp
>>
>>127601199
>climb

I hope there's a fucking catastrophic explosion of suicides so huge that no one can ignore it.
>>
>>127601102
hahahaha they cant just do their own thing they ahve to advertise it to everyone fucking degenerate scum
>>
Ugly unmarriable unfuckable useless old cunts.
Nothing of value is lost if they check out of society.
>>
>>127601102
>Even women are emulating MGTOW now
tHIS is how serial killers are made :^)
>>
>>127601102
Fertility rate is already below replacement.
If this continues there will be complete replacement of the white population
>>
If you have to marry yourself to show how much you don't want to get married, you have some unaddressed problems
>>
>>127601102
This is seriously the funniest thing i've seen on this board for a while, i mean, people marrying their selves is just such a ludicrous thing to even consider. Thanks for the keks, anon.
>>
File: 1469788514739.jpg (156KB, 514x585px) Image search: [Google]
1469788514739.jpg
156KB, 514x585px
>>127601102
>Even women are emulating MGTOW now, is society fucked?

>White males and females refuse to breed.

All going along to our plan.
>>
>>127601102
wtf is this buzzword bullshit? We just call them catladies. It's nothing new at all
>>
>>127601621
This.
>>
>>127603211
Catladies didn't used to have weddings for themselves though and they would have been laughed out of town if they asked a priest to perform one 30 years ago.
>>
File: zkzybc.jpg (108KB, 725x550px) Image search: [Google]
zkzybc.jpg
108KB, 725x550px
Well that's a more general problem of CURRENT YEAR. It's popular to be retarded and even be proud of it.
>>
>>127604490
>>127605410
>>
>>127602951
>people marrying their selves is just such a ludicrous thing to even consider.

Women. No way a man would ever do this.
>>
>>127601102

The other thread died on his subject so I couldn't get my post off, so instead of wasting it I will just post it here.

As someone who has been in a happy relationship for 5 years now, living together for 5 years and "soon" to be married, the only answer I can come up with is that everyone now days, whether it's men or women, they are all about themselves. Marriage is a sacrifice, you have to look at it that way, even within a relationship if you are ever to get serious, you have to think differently. That's why so many of my fiances friends end up breaking up with their partner, because they don't want that life, they wanna a life where they have children and on top of that go out partying every weekend with other co workers, getting drunk. I understand people need to relax sometimes, but making it an every week type of deal where you have to go out party, a marriage for someone like that is never going to work.

Then you bring in the issue of $$, we knew early on that we would never fight about this, whether I was short on money, or she was short on money we helped each other and did not think twice about whos money it was. If you go into a relationship like that you will have success, but if you are already falling for stereotypes then guess what, marriage is not for you.

BTW, dying alone sucks anon. It really does suck, it's not a fun way to go, it's good to have a family.

>t. someone in their #30'S

Ask and I shall reply.
>>
>>127606260
>>t. someone in their #30'S
>Ask and I shall reply.
Have you signed a prenuptial agreement? Because
>and did not think twice about whos money it was.
Will get you fucked beyond belief when she divorces you. Exhibit A:
>male, 40s
>divorced
>left after I had life-threatening injury and couldn't work.
>took everything, the house, our business, car and 10 years of my labor
>threatened further action if I took it to court.
>it doesn't matter how many mortgage payments you pay, she will get the house
>don't own a business together
>make sure she takes your name
>no daughters of single mothers. Ever.
>>
>>127601102
>i could never find anyone to love me because im such an insufferable cunt!
>i know ill marry myself! that way i can pretend im not totally alone because im such a huge bitch, because ill have myself
>Me, Myself and I. Me, Myself and I. Me, Myself and I. Me, Myself and I. Me, Myself and I.Me, Myself and I.Me, Myself and I.

>*cries self to sleep at night*

fucking top KEK
>>
>>127608018

I truly feel sorry for what happened to you anon, but the same happened to my brother. I don't know maybe some people are just not good at it.

We both didn't have a a dime to our names when we got together, we still kind of don't, but if anything, she is the one with the money. Again, I don't care about money, I have no respect for it bro, after seeing what money could to a family early on, I wanted no part of it. This is the type of thing I weeded out when we first got together. I didn't want someone who was money oriented. I dunno maybe I got lucky,

I don't know what happened what caused your divorce exactly, but all my friends and my bro who got a divorced, I knew it was gonna fail before they even got married. One guy married some miserable asian bitch who milked him dry and took the kids, but she was an obvious gold digger, she happened to show up the moment my friend started flashing money. The one with my bro, he had only known the girl for 2 months, got married, had a kid and got a divorce, which was very very costly for him.
>>
this jewish demoralization is getting out of hand, and, quite honestly, kind of absurd
it's one thing to drive women and men apart and sell sexually frustrated men baubles, but selling women multi-thousand dollar parties that serve literally no purpose. wew, schlomo.
>>
>>127601199
>Hopefully suicide rates climb

Why not nip it in the bud and hope for birth rates to drop?
>>
>>127610474
>I truly feel sorry for what happened to you anon
I'm not. I learned a shitload about human nature and women. Things are much better now. All that aside, sign a pre-nup even if you don't care about money.
>>
>>127608018

If I could just offer a different answer to this:

>female, late 20's
>was engaged, live in UK so have all the rights of a married couple due to time spent living together
>ended relationship
>could have gone 50/50, forced a house sale and got a bunch of money
>only requested what I was owed
>actually being fucked over even when requesting this

I think it depends on the individual. I'm sure there are some people out there who are absolutely cunts when it comes to divorce, but some people are just honest about it.

The issue tends to be that if a marriage is ending, there is usually a lot of animosity and anger. I think that a lot of the time, fucking your ex spouse over is more of a power struggle. It just so happens that the legal system is heavily biased towards women (specifically mothers) at the moment and it's something we need to change.
>>
plz look at me
>>
>>127601102

There's literally nothing new to this, other than this >>127610918

It's not like these whores are checking out from men. They'll still stick any dick they can find inside of them, they're just checking out from relationships and commitment. Like I said, nothing new.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.