[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Northern Ireland is better off in the U-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ukbtfo.png (195KB, 547x898px) Image search: [Google]
ukbtfo.png
195KB, 547x898px
(source: countries by nominal GDP per capita)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
>>
>>127600888
... For dodge financial bullshit.
>>
Northern Ireland should be independent
English don't want them
Irish don't want them
And they hate both groups
Plus they're redpilled as fuck and won't take shitskins for anybody
I say give 'em their own nation
>>
>>127601626
EU or non-EU?
>>
>>127600888
I welcome norn Iron joining, they are racist like me. We need to dilute all the SJW college age morons with Norn blood.
>>
>>127600888
I'm just as surprised as you are
>>
>>127600888
>nominal
>not ppp
>>
>>127601626
northern ireland's citizens are either british or irish
they hate each other's guts and neither of them wants an independent country
>>
That because ireland got a fuck ton of free money from the eu whilst we had to pay 10 billion every year to eastern europe shitholes.

Also, we are literally irelands armed forces. Their navy is a dinghy. We go and fuck shit up in the m. East often
>>
>>127601626
This is the only sensible answer I've read regarding our situation, your spot on in an ideal we would be independent from both of these failed attempts at a nation.
>>
Considering some ridiculous >80% of NI's agriculture is subsidised by the EU, no it wouldn't

Northern Ireland is a complete economic sinkhole for anyone involved.
>>
File: norniron.jpg (264KB, 885x560px) Image search: [Google]
norniron.jpg
264KB, 885x560px
>northern ireland should be in the smaller and weaker economy because they have a higher average productivity

You're economically illiterate Paddy O'Spastic. The ROI would lack the ability to subsidise you to the extent the UK does because they have a much smaller tax base.

And joining a country where the average person is richer still wouldn't change the fact that NI is one of the poorest places on the British Isles because most citizens either fucked off to Britain or Ireland.

And that's ignoring the fact that the UK's GNI per Capita (PPP) is higher than the Republic's, if only by a small amount. While still a pretty poor measurement, GNI is better than nominal GDP per capita which idiots masturbate over as if it makes one country better than another.

Face it, Paddy - you're our's. And your people want it to stay that way. Now go and start picking Potatoes in Cork if you've got that much of a hard-on over the Republic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.