[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the redpilled way of meeting women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Badoo1.jpg (39KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
Badoo1.jpg
39KB, 600x379px
I haven't been on dating sites all this year, because that was my new year's resolution. Besides the time to result ratio was horrible anyway. How do I meet women now? I'm thinking of chatting up women in the street and going to meetups. I hesitate to go to bars and clubs because when I tried it it seemed like shit. I've thought about meetups where you speak Swedish with immigrants who want to practice Swedish but I'm guessing that's cucking. All women I've been on a date with have been nonwhite. Didn't even learn about race issues until two years ago or something.
>>
>>127600506
University. Don't study BS though, stick to STEM (and avoid biology unless you like hairy armpits). Economics/business (civ.ek.) is fine too.
>>
Realistically your best bet is bars/social circle.

Try to make a good circle of friends (male+female), and then either ask out their friends or ask girls out when you're already out with your existing friends. You'll seem more approachable and likeable if you're with girls already.
>>
Also. Lift a lot of weights, dress well, learn some game.
>>
>>127601310
>Bar sluts
Aye, if you want the clap
>>
Watch anime. Your waifu will find you.
>>
MAKE FRIENDS WITH LOCAL NIGGERS SO YOU CAN TIPS ON DICK-DIGGING
>>
>>127600506
Why the fuck are you asking 4chan you fucking retard? Do you seriously think anybody here has any dating experience? Yeah right.
When in Rome do as the Romans do, which basically means get cucked and watch the immirgants fuck everyone and everything except you. Because you're a beta cuck.
>On a more serious note
If you don't want anything serious night clubs and bars could be a good place to start I guess. But you're probably not coming far after that. Getting to know people and getting friends is always an option, grow close and maybe you'll fall in love and make babbies and wife and husband and then die 60 years later.
>>
>>127601310
No, the average bar is a terrible place to meet women. Unless it's a bar with a select clientele (student pub, airport lounge, located in a national park etc) it's a terrible place to pick up girls. The average bar will attract women who are just out there to get wasted and to fuck strangers. Even if some decent girls might be there from time to time, the quality on average will be very low.
>>
Go to a public place with a puppy. They come up to you. Have your A-game ready.
Or
Gay bars. Seriously. Girls go there just to hang out dance, and not be creeped on. They get there and are bored as fuck, first time in their life no one is talking to them. You swoop in. They ask why you're there, tell them your friend owns the place and your just there for the drinks and to say hi to him.
>>
>>127602141
wait what I thought you have your wingman go the public pool and drop a dookie so you can catch one running on the way out and have your way with her during all the commotion so nobody will know it was you
>>
Find your passion. Find people that always have your passion even if you have to use meetup.com to find groups. In this group you will find a perfect match.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/791686
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.