[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No information exists on how Weiner even knew a 15 year old.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3794.jpg (293KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3794.jpg
293KB, 1200x800px
You amateurs.

You realize (((they))) made the story all about how degenerate it was that Weiner was sexting a 15 year old, which is obvious non-news. This was to distract you from the fact NO ONE has reported how a grown man met/got the contact information of a 15 year old girl.

Are you a normal adult? How many phone numbers do you have from middle/high schoolers?

I don't know about you, but I don't even know any girls that young unless they are in my family.

Pizzagate information lies in this, mark my words.
>>
>>127598459
Probably through Kik messenger.
>>
>>127598459

I'd love me some 15 year old twat
>>
>>127598459
It is obvious. Huma set it up to distract him from her scissoring with Hilary.
>>
God he looks so Jewish
>>
File: IMG_3518.jpg (10KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3518.jpg
10KB, 125x125px
>>127598659

God I fucking hate degenerates like you

You're the problem and I can't wait for God to have his wrath on you
>>
>>127598765

But really.

The thread can slide all you want but no one knows how he met her in the first place.
>>
>>127598659
Oh look, a democrat
>>
File: McCann Compact 1.52.jpg (4MB, 4040x6560px) Image search: [Google]
McCann Compact 1.52.jpg
4MB, 4040x6560px
probably through some online chat. however i agree that this sexting thing most certainly is the most harmless things of what he did to kids
>>
File: True DeKEKtive.jpg (109KB, 564x683px) Image search: [Google]
True DeKEKtive.jpg
109KB, 564x683px
>>127598459
>Hey there schlomo, whatchya doing with the kids? It's be a shame if some autistic detectives Investigated you
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>127598659
I had some 18 year old twat this year.
Never thought I would feel the moist embrace of dripping wet teen pussy again.

Gave me the inspiration to not neck myself for another few years.
>>
>>127598459
>normal adult
>I don't know about you

Hmmm it smells like we're about to have feelings for dinner instead of facts
>>
>>127598459

She was a 15-17 year old mulatto girl he met online. Met her on an app, allegedly.
>>
File: disney pizza.jpg (510KB, 1456x1502px) Image search: [Google]
disney pizza.jpg
510KB, 1456x1502px
by the way, reminder that mods dont want you to know about disney pedo stuff.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127592240
thread gets deleted.
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quid pro quo

Its no coincidence many of them get some kind of huge mental breakdown.
>>
>>127599074
God isn't real
>>
File: EWO.jpg (128KB, 750x495px) Image search: [Google]
EWO.jpg
128KB, 750x495px
>>127601944
Dan Schneider fucks kids
>>
>>127601944
This must have people worried as they deleted both our threads.
>>
>>127598459
Its well known he was tricked by Breitbart.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.