[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are SJWs the most redpilled group in the West?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

In the typical western society, if we square the edges to make it look more reasonable and conduct the following argument, there are two groups of people: Those who do not question politics, or very little, and those who question politics, and take a militant approach to tackle what they see as problems.

Within this politicized group, you have left and right. However, this isn't the left or the right of those who are apathetic to politics and who hold a watered-down version of what the militant groups do.

Militants aren't "conservative", they're alt or fascists, etc. Militants aren't simply "liberals", they're marxists, afro-feminists, etc...

In the 21st century, the political axis of popular culture, and thus politics which has become very populistic, is tilted left. But beyond politicians, there is a darker force at work. Some call it Jews, I personally go for the liberal elite, but this ain't the topic.

The thing is that we, on the far-right aisle of the spectrum (Yeah I know there's a world between a libertarian and a NatSoc but bear with me) are trying to struggle, from our meek computers, against those forces; while popular culture remains mostly tilted to the left.

On the other hand, there are the militant leftists. They aid the darker powers in place, and perhaps unbeknownst to their souls or guided by their subconscious because they want to avoid OUR pain, they find a way to feel good about themselves.

TLDR: SJWs have found a way to feel extremely good and self-satisified about destroying our European nations, perhaps because they didn't want to suffer the longing and sadness that our impossible fight against the Zionist elites entails.

By refusing to fight an impossible fight, SJWs have unconsciously embraced darkness as a way to feel very good and fulfilled just as they witness the implacable demise of our world by the elites/Jews/Zionists in power.
>>
No OP and your theory is shit.
>>
>>127597492
I'm bumping this
Anons, you should really bother reading.
>>
>>127598189
>unconsciously

Disprove it little banger.
>>
>>127597492
No. Why is this even a question?
>>
You bring up a good point, but you should've been more concise, people can't bring themselves to read that long.

Your point is basically that SJW's are bringing down the ZOG west unknowingly, and thus they are a strand of accelerationists, right?

Well that is technically right, but unfortunately in their own minds they are operationg on basis that the west will never collapse and even if it does, there will emerge some sort of revolutionary left that will seize power.

Basically SJW's are damn good at their tactics, but they are fucking stupid in their reasoning.
>>
>>127597492
>>127598203
>>127598267
This is why we hate France
>>
>>127597492
If you are deceived, you cant truely be satisfied. Living under lies has consequences in the next lives
>>
>>127597492
who that woman?
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>127597492

They are just useful/expendable Pawns/Idiots.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: 1437078757912.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437078757912.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>127597492
>>127598203

>cheese eating surrender monkeys following their stereotype to a T

Jesus, you guys really are a living meme.
>>
>>127598626
I think that they (unconsciously) try to do something to make themselves feel better, because they know the end is coming, and that this end won't be in their hands.

Look at this generation. Cucked by the politicians, cucked by 9/11, cucked by 2008. They need to make themselves feel better about their fate, even if it's in endorsing a socially-accepted idea that leads to the demise of our nations. By protesting about shit, they know they'll get a pat in the back from their friends, media, and even teachers.

Besides - and I have observed such trend in many leftist activists, save for the most veteran ones - going to such extremes may also be to bury demons such as an innate fear of minorities or repressed feelings.
For example, a cousin of mine, whom is a hell-bent SJW activist, once noted how black father tend to abandon their kids after marriages, or how halal stores were taking over. And then returned to his usual rhetoric.
>>
>>127599094
Meh, I'm more blackpilled than surrendering, but it's the same thing anyway. If you lived here with my beliefs, you'd understand.
>>
>>127597492
>Hey I'm a french "intellectual" white flag.

I'd be more surprised to not see another "intellectual" white flag from cuckistan.
>>
File: 1493836248984.png (316KB, 378x588px) Image search: [Google]
1493836248984.png
316KB, 378x588px
>>127597492
Here are the real two groups of people
>Group A: people who want to be left alone
>Group B: people who want to control other people's lives.
Group B will constantly pester group A to change their ways or to give them resources, and when times are good Group A will appease Group B just so they go away for a while. But when times are bad Group A will tell Group B to fuck off. This is when Group B gets together and tries to control Group A with violence and authority. In response Group A will get together and defend themselves.

We see this all throughout the 20th century. The unproductives get together and demand resources causing the productives to get together and defend themselves. The far right is always a response to the far left.
>>
>>127599427
fair enough
>>
>>127599975
Just picture one big California, and I living in the surroundings of Hollywood.

The black pill is the only option in my city.
>>
File: 2147201.png (218KB, 790x640px)
2147201.png
218KB, 790x640px
>>127597492
>are sjws the most redpilled group
Nope, not even close. They are zombies, each of them the exact definition of a very useful idiot. Everything that doesn't agree with them must be taken down and remade into something that they like. They insist that speech and ideas are violent actions and that everyone must censor wrong think or face sporadic and disruptive social pressure.

For the social justice warrior, something that offends must be battled on all fronts- humor, satire, logic, and individual expression cannot exist naturally and must be controlled and conditioned in order that nothing offensive arise. Independence doesn't exist for the sjw as everything is a play off of social power and competitive relational modular systems of authenticity. The sjw is forever at war with themselves and the world, being that the typical sjw is an emotive, quasi-egalitarian, relativist reactionary that places aesthetics and emotions over logic and reason.
>>
>>127597492

No, froganon.

Modern Leftists call into one of 3 categories. The first is the basic 'useful idiot', coined by Bezmenov. This type are mainly trendfollowers to whichever ideology is dominant. Since Leftism first took over the youth, a young individual would clearly fit-in with others in their appropriate age group as long as they follow what is mainstream. This type sways easily and doesn't honestly give a shit about politics overall; hence why you're seeing a switch of popular Leftist youths going conservative since Trump won (Lacy Green comes to mind).

The second are similar the first, though they have a slightly higher degree of critical thinking, but are still forced to follow the mainstream ideology they're a part of. This type is more focused on having authority over the first, less vigilant useful idiot type, as a means of control and popularity.

Remember Leftists are defined only by their intense desire to fit in socially with their overarching peer-group; an 'outcast' in Leftism is similar to that of an exiled heretic in Christianity. This is also an indication why women are overwhelmingly Leftist.

The third and final form of a modern Leftist are the full-blown commies, fully understanding that their ideology is made to destroy Western civilization from within and promote it as such. These are the older baby-boomers nowadays for the most part, and thus have more money and power the the other 2 forms (though they rely on each other for political and legislative gains). Somewhat few in number, this is the form that will be first hanging from streetlights during the DOTR.
>>
>>127599249
Social conditioning tends to be pretty strong unless met with harsh reality. I can't possibly imagine how bad you guys have it in France, but there is hope to be had for Generation Identity movement, try to make friends with these guys. They might be the a big player once civil war breaks down in France.
>>
>>127600499
But the SJW is also supported and encouraged by the MSM and colleges. And the typical SJW will spend most of his days on campus and most of his nights on mainstream social media. It's like one big echo chamber, they seek validation and they have it in this new form of herd mentality.

They feel good about themselves, but I'm sure that unconsciously OR consciously they try to either fit in or repress their "negative" (=sensible). They probably see the end coming, and decide to help it, because they know they can't struggle against it yet they want to feel good about their lives.
>>
>>127598203
>op trying to bump his own thread
go to reddit newfag
>>
>>127601187
GI are actually very small and they'd be completely destroyed when faced with the unions, the student unions, and the random antifa groups, all of whom are very keen on being violent on the street.

Take it from me. Living in a big city with my ideology forces me to be blackpilled and to never disclose even the slightest hint of my support to MLP or Trump.

>>127601098
Your classification makes sense. Let me clear up a point: I don't think any leftist explicitly wants the death of the west. It's a matter of perspective. Some probably believe their actions will make it a better place, and others may have some fears about multiculturalism & all but will refrain them to feel good about themselves. They will censor their thoughts.

While hard to effectively explain on the Internet, my theory is that leftists know that 1) they will be rewarded by their surroundings if they support their BS ideals (they need confirmation because of 2008, 9/11 etc...) and 2) that the end of "this" world as evidenced by our demographic decline and the powers (EU, deep state) at force is ineluctable: Thus they willy-nilly decide to go through with it, as long as it makes them feel good. Remember now how this generation is described as more self-absorbed? Everything falls into order.
>>
>>127601431
I'm ashamed about this but most /pol/acks have very short attention spans (save for those who actually posted intelligent answers itt)
>>
>>127597492
France is now shit posting whaaaat? lol
>>
>>127602115
GI just barely started while Antifa has existed for decades. Don't you think GI just needs some time to grow?
>>
Op, your claim that the maniacs are red pilled involves changed the definition slightly.

I think some of them have a thought in the back of their head, or have told themselves lies enough that they can pretend to believe it. In a way they are...subconsciously red pilled.
>>
>>127597492
France, don't start shitposting. It's not your style.
>>
>>127602815
In America, even perhaps in Britain, "Europa"-style groups have it quite easy because our countries aren't the same at all. In France you get this very heavy left-wing mentality, the state plays a gigantic role, and our political "axis" leans a lot to the left.

GI will never expand beyond the few scores of jobless or countryside kids willing to join. What happens in my country is that from childhood to uni, you're brainwashed with "multicultural" and "leftist" crap. It's everywhere. And you can't even harbor those feelings, because if people discover about them, you may get fired, or completely shunned at work or on campus. Let's not talk about family.

I myself, back when I was redpilled, had to struggle against conflicting feelings sometimes. Coming out as far-rightist in France is as hard as coming out as an homosexual in 1950s Britain.
>>
>>127602891
>Op, your claim that the maniacs are red pilled involves changed the definition slightly.
True. They're not redpilled in our sense. They're redpilled because they see the West coming to an end at the hands of hidden powers (EU, Deep State, colleges, etc...). But due to their urge to be accepted and "safe", they police their own thoughts and turn into SJWs, in order to get self-confirmation and in order not to be compelled to fight against those said powers. Subconsciously or consciously, idk.
>>
Put down the pipe OP, you're overthinking yourself into a retard.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.