[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It happened to me and it can happen to YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1113.jpg (23KB, 538x402px) Image search: [Google]
1113.jpg
23KB, 538x402px
It happened to me
and it can happen to YOU
>>
>>127595934
Neat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyj3YCIdTns
>>
Hey look, an other entry-level non-kike bullshitting us.
>>
tell me more mane, you got my attention.

Why is google asking me to identify gang signs now?
>>
>>127596482
>Why is google asking me to identify gang signs now?
I always get gas stations.
>>
>>127596641

The gas stations don't work for me. I ALWAYS skip because no matter what when I pick gas stations the fucking picture I click disappears. They're fucking with my head. They know I have issues. I always skip until I get vehicles or gang signs.
>>
File: 1495252772350.png (102KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
1495252772350.png
102KB, 600x437px
>>127595934
>1 post by this id

sage sage sage
>>
>>127596996
I have this issue with street numbers.
Seriously fuck captcha and fuck google. How comes they became that rich without ever doing anything that works properly?
>>
>>127597193

I don't know. With all their money they should be able to create a captcha system that works. How can their search engine be so good and their captcha be so shitty. it's mind boggling.
>>
File: 1495937068377.jpg (57KB, 396x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495937068377.jpg
57KB, 396x640px
It happened to me, too. Can commiserate.
>>
>>127595934
>anon just got caught jerking off
Lol, shits never happened to me
>>
>>127597453
It's not just captcha eother. They've been gradually fucking up youtube ever since they bought it.
They're constantly breaking something. Lastly it's the comment editing. Most of the time the edit button just doesn't work.
A few years ago they have completely removed the search button from the channel pages, then later added it back except it was hidden into nothingness, you had to click somewhere where there was literally nothing to make the search field appear.

It's always something extremely stupid that should never have been broken, what they do never make any sense, and their new features don't actually improve anything either.

I wish google would just die already. Someone bomb their HQ and kill their leaders. FFS. They're heading us towards idiocracy.
>>
>>127597193
just use legacy captcha
>>
>>127598261
Thanks for tell me how to do it, knowing searching for it wouldn't help.
I'm grateful.
I guess I can look up for the button to use legacy france as well, that would totally fix my country.
>>
>>127598600
bottom right on your screen -> [Settings] -> [Quotes & Replying] -> enable legacy captcha
>>
File: tintincongo1[1].jpg (85KB, 468x462px) Image search: [Google]
tintincongo1[1].jpg
85KB, 468x462px
>>127598600
while you're at it, tell me if you find the button for legacy belgium
>>
>>127596996
I actually prefer them, it always works and it's easy to handle.
The bad stuff are the store fronts and these captchas where you click endlessly on newly appearing things.

>>127597193
>>127597453
I assume they use us in order to train an AI by analyzing human behavior. Just like they used the text captchas to digitalize books.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/791597
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.