[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a Swedish anon translate this for us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5187.jpg (184KB, 646x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5187.jpg
184KB, 646x960px
Can a Swedish anon translate this for us?
>>
>water shortage in sweden this summer
>to little rain and snow te last years
>conny and ronny blame immigrants
>send immigrants home to reduce the water usage

That's the gist of it
>>
>water shortage

Gunilla: Muslims wash before prayer and thats why

Björn: No water in desert so they are overcompensating now and using it up

Erik: Stop burning cars and there will be more water left

Henrik: Asylum seekers have stolen all the water because they are dirty
>>
>>127590633
this would be the translation by a lefty shill

>running all taps now

government needs to prioritize swedes
>>
>>127591428

how can they prioritze what they dont acknowledge exist?
>>
>>127591564
the fuck do I know? if u dont mind im busy flushing my toilet
>>
>>127591428

How would you summerize it then?
>>
>>127591867
to start with, I wouldnt ridicule swedes by using the infamous conny&ronny insult , what was the need for that?
>>
>>127592134

>implying I'm not literally a conny

You seem to be very thin skinned if you can't take the banter sweetie, please take a break from pol!
>>
>>127592339
>sweetie , more hating on working class swedish names

go protest a statue or something you degenerate loser
>>
File: nbd_ar.png (38KB, 542x251px) Image search: [Google]
nbd_ar.png
38KB, 542x251px
the amount of rain seems to have gone up over the years.
why are we really seeing water shortages?
>>
>>127592720

Did you miss the part where I said I have one of those names? You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
>>
>>127593130
>trusting anon shills

why make fun of your own name? cuck much?
>>
>>127593415
>t. Lenny
>>
>>127593556
kek no, I have a common germanic name, universally unaffiliated with the lower classes. what name did djinghis give you?
>>
Basically, sweden is not that much a welfare paradise anymore, poverty on the the streets and water shortages, not to mention our crumbling healthcare
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.