[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligence Rankings 1-10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1462164887692.jpg (187KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
1462164887692.jpg
187KB, 598x465px
Everyone is familiar with the 1-10 attraction scale, but what about the 1-10 intelligence scale? As intelligence is objectively more important than physical beauty, it is important to quantify such things.

Due to the subjective nature of beauty, there is no such things as an objective "10" on the attraction scale; the same cannot be said for intelligence. As such "5" is not average intelligence, e.g. IQ 100. Average intelligence actually falls closer to a "4".

Also unlike attraction, this is NOT a measure of a person's current status, but of their potential, much the way a "9" attraction can fall to an "8" or lower if they put on weight. A Janitor who enjoys complex mathematics as a hobby is not a "1," and someone who bullshits their way into an ivy league professorship due to money or connections is not an "8".

10: World-changing super genius, a household name. Their contributions to humanity are beyond debate, they are the engine behind human advancement. They needn't be exclusively in STEM, though they often are. God-tier creative individuals and brilliant tacticians can be found here as well.

9: God-tier professor. Ivy league schools have double digit, high-tier schools have single digit, the average state school has none.

8: Cutoff for professorship at ivy league. Average professor at a high-tier school; state schools may have a few in their most prestigious positions.

7: Cutoff for professorship at high-tier school. Top-tier professor at state school.

6: Average professor at state school.

5: Cutoff for professorship at state school.

4: Graduated undergrad at state school. Average white-collar worker.

3: Completed high school. Average blue-collar worker, or cutoff for white-collar.

2: Cutoff for blue collar

1: No societal contribution mentally, valuable only for physical labor, such as Janitorial services, construction, etc.
>>
To be honest m8 as nice as it is to ride life on easymode to a certain degree because I'm further than 3 deviations out, I'd trade some of it to not be such a fuckup and to look good.
>>
File: c7.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
c7.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
>>127590632
Elaborate, anon. Are you saying you are less "successful" than your intelligence ceiling (which is really what this list is) or that you'd prefer to trade some of your intelligence for physical beauty?
>>
>>127591385
Yes, trade some for physical beauty. That's more of a persistent psychological limitation. A ceiling is one thing, but humans are human after all.
>>
>>127590273
if i'm neet that a 0
>>
>>127590273

All professors are automatic 0's since they've given up on succeeding in the free market and sucking the government titty instead.
>>
>>127590273

Some Ivy League in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
>>
File: education america trump.jpg (278KB, 1242x1235px) Image search: [Google]
education america trump.jpg
278KB, 1242x1235px
>>127590273
>Ivy league school
So intelligence is now a function of how well you take to brainwashing?

I've met smarter Janitors than most Professors.
>>
A 10 in math can be 1 in biology, this is just dumb lad.
>>
File: c11.jpg (27KB, 192x181px) Image search: [Google]
c11.jpg
27KB, 192x181px
>>127591613
I've thought about this too, but arrived at the opposite conclusion. Money and intelligence do not always correlate, but money alone is enough to fuck/marry the hottest women in the world, even if you look like Brian Peppers (well, maybe that's hyperbole). You can always find a way to make more money, and you can always work on your appearance. But nothing you do can raise your intelligence ceiling. I wouldn't trade that away for anything.

If looks are a source of insecurity to you, you already know what to do: work out, buy new clothes, and practice your social skills - you will fuck up at first, but you will get better every time.

>>127594138
"1" is the floor. If anything, "0" is a braindead vegetable that wouldn't be alive if not for the labor of others.
>>
File: 16h5lbt.jpg (171KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
16h5lbt.jpg
171KB, 1600x900px
>>127590273
Several of the most intelligent people I've ever met held blue collar jobs, because they just wanted to be left alone to scrub toilets or bolt widgets together rather than kiss the asses of people much dumber than themselves.

So, many of your 3's are actually 7's or 8's who just couldn't be arsed.
>>
File: c9.png (2KB, 213x165px) Image search: [Google]
c9.png
2KB, 213x165px
>>127594324
>>127594459
>>127594462
>>127594604

While I completely agree with the specific points you are making, you are overthinking it. We are talking about overall intelligence ceiling, using a ranking system that attempts to balance objectivity and readability.

Perhaps this was a double edged sword from the start, as physical beauty is much more easily objectified than intelligence, for the reasons you have provided and more.
>>
Stop trying to sound smart when you write it makes you look like a complete jackass.
>>
File: IMG_1410.gif (958KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.gif
958KB, 400x225px
>>127596399

what?

also checked.
>>
>>127595350
I already know what to do, and it is in my experience the right way to go. But that's really more just how to get by then a reason to want to exist in the first place.

Why would I value my abilities if they're not useful to me? I'd rather balance it a little more toward being dumb and happy like everyone else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.