[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ will unironically defend this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Man plants bomb on a busy train. He's white though so it's not news.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-101301.jpg (679KB, 1080x1747px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-101301.jpg
679KB, 1080x1747px
Could only wonder why you didn't post the article.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544560/Student-jailed-15-years-planting-bomb-tube.html
>>
An able student, Smith also displayed a persistent fascination with Islamic terrorism and mass murders.
Friends were shown violent propaganda by so-called Islamic State and Smith created YouTube videos of himself using computer games to re-enact infamous real-life mass killings.
In a shopping list of the components for his bomb, he had written: "And keep this a secret between me and Allah #InspireTheBelievers."
He tried to cover his tracks by shredding the manual and deleting the list from an iPad, but detectives were able to recover them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40059351
>>
>>127589396
>he a good a boy he dindu nuffin
Literally nigger tier
>>
>>127588815
He is probally a anarchist.
The its going down website advocates bombing train tracks
>>
>>127588815
He planted a bomb

Thinking it would grow into a glorious Revolution

But its seeds bared no Fruit

BECAUSE HE WAS A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

/lol

That is my Haiku
>>
>>127588815
>white
And I thought brits made fun of us for not being able to identify shitskins
>>
>The bag had 'UKIM' printed on it - UK Islamic Mission - and the device was made from a clear plastic jar and contained shrapnel including ball bearings and metal bolts.

LMFAO no link to terries guys! Nothing to see here!
>>
>>127589922
>NICE HAIKU LOLLLLL MY TEACHER AND PARENTS WOULD LOVE IT!! :DDDD
Is what you would want to hear....
You should fuckoff to reddit
>>
>>127590366
FINE GEEZ!

Most western governments have been subverted by Islamic Elitists since the mid 70's.

Look up the "Al Aaeda 20 year plan" You Eurofags are about to fucked in 2018 unless yall get your act together.
>>
>>127588815
I really hope that when whites started bombing shit up they dont do what the dune coons do and bomb children and randoms.

I hope they target police, politicians and judges.
>>
>>127590366
*Qaeda

/lol
>>
>>127588815
He's a retarded isis supporter, who give a shit what colour he is, he's scum.
>>
>>127588815
>is a lefty so they kill the story
>>
>>127590366
Where did you go anon? :_:
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.