[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Berkeley Screwdriver Stabber

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: antifa stabber2.jpg (323KB, 1596x1544px) Image search: [Google]
antifa stabber2.jpg
323KB, 1596x1544px
On April 15th an antifa scum armed with what looks like a screwdriver attempted to stab Based Magashield after he ran into a crowd alone to save his friend.

Good thing for him he was armoured up with phone books and the stabber was a beta-cuck. He still took a good shellacking though. And this little coward needs to be found and brought to justice.

Like his buddy Eric Clanton, he knows what he did deserves prison. I've done a little work and I found the rear shot from Buzzfeeds likestream.

That doesn't seem like much but it does narrow down our eyes to unique details,

- He is medium height, skinny. Beta like Clanton
- His backpack is noticeable and unique
- He wears a pure black toque with a black wrap tied from behind

So with these details it makes him unique. I'm bored on a rain day and pouring through what I have. Come help me if you're up to it.

So I cant verify 100% but this guy fits the profile, and has a brief slip in his covering. The screenshot starts just after, but keep you eyes on the man circled.

https://youtu.be/AcTgJrxzkoE?t=3m21s
>>
File: stateswitness.png (893KB, 995x538px) Image search: [Google]
stateswitness.png
893KB, 995x538px
bump for justice
>>
Around 3:20
>>
I'm pretty sure it's him. They way he wrapped the face cover looks alike.
>>
File: antifa stabber3.jpg (15KB, 280x282px) Image search: [Google]
antifa stabber3.jpg
15KB, 280x282px
forgot pic
>>
File: 1496037108799.jpg (34KB, 297x636px) Image search: [Google]
1496037108799.jpg
34KB, 297x636px
>>127587265
Bump for justice.
>>
File: erictherat2.jpg (394KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
erictherat2.jpg
394KB, 1240x1748px
>>
File: berkeleyantifamedia.jpg (486KB, 1240x1314px) Image search: [Google]
berkeleyantifamedia.jpg
486KB, 1240x1314px
>>
File: berkeley3.jpg (96KB, 685x337px) Image search: [Google]
berkeley3.jpg
96KB, 685x337px
http://kron4.com/2017/05/04/berkeley-police-need-help-trying-to-identify-rioters-from-violent-protests-last-month/

>Berkeley police are asking for the public’s help in identifying “rioters” caught on surveillance video at the violent protests last month.

>The demonstration happened on Apr. 15 in Civic Center Park. Both pro and anti-President Donald Trump demonstrators were at the event, which turned violent.

>Police said there were a series of assaults and physical confrontations between people at the rallies.

>Police are trying to identify three men wanted for violent assaults.
>>
>>127591681
The most hilarious thing was that that's his fucking shadow, from his hand.

If he pissed himself it'd be a huge wet mark right in the fly of his jeans
>>
>>127591995
they are so fucking retarded
>>
>>127591681
They are the joke
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.