[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black People

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (97KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 512x512px
Prove to me that blacks aren't specifically targeted by cops because of their race.
>>
>>127584850
Prove to me that criminals aren't targeted by the state specifically because of the biological pre dispositions that caused them to become criminals.
>>
>>127584850

No one said they weren't.

They commit more crimes, so the police know to target them. What's complicated about this?
>>
>>127584850
prove to me they shouldn't be
>>
>>127584850
They are targeted because they commit disproportionate numbers of crimes.
>>
File: nice guy.jpg (71KB, 871x691px) Image search: [Google]
nice guy.jpg
71KB, 871x691px
>>127584850
>>
>>127584850
Prove to me you aren't a worthless cunt shill being paid to start multiple bullshit threads.

Why the fuck would I care if blacks are targeted more by cops? If they weren't doing anything illegal they could sue the fuck out of the cops. Since they are nignogging through life, they get arrested or shot for chimping out when a lawful arrest is attempted.

His name was Seth Rich you worthless faggot.
>>
Black men are more likely to be hung
>>
Prove they are.

Key: because of their race.

You won't be able to prove it because all you can show is how often they're targeted -- in high-crime areas that happen to be largely black; SHOCKER!
>>
>>127585372
My mistake, I meant 'hanged'
>>
>>127584850
As they should
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.