[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New French President Compares Trump To Putin, Erdogan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: DA_1vuNXcAELDiW.jpg-large.jpg (177KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
DA_1vuNXcAELDiW.jpg-large.jpg
177KB, 750x1334px
This is how the world sees us now.

As a corrupt, racist shit hole. I'm so fucking embarrassed to be American.

If there are any Europeans here, not every white guy in the US is a redneck, stupid hick.
>>
>>127579927
Unfortunately
>>
>>127579927
>bangs his teacher and marries her
I can't take this guy seriously.
>>
File: Angela-Merkel.jpg (80KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Angela-Merkel.jpg
80KB, 900x599px
>>127579927
No one cares what the French vice president has to say
>>
>>127579927
You're such a drama llama, calm your tits.
>>
>>127580050
He's a literal faggot and she's an accessory-wife.
>>
>>127579927
you can still get there if you leave now
>>
>>127579927
Don't be ashamed to be american for these reasons.

macron is a piece of shit, his opinion isn't worth anything.
>>
>>127579927
OP literally a confirmed faggot. Don't like it? I'm sure France will welcome you with open arms.
>>
Why should people in the USA care about being considered negatively by some, when so many people demonstrably want to move here, and stay here, demonstrated preference is a superior scientific test than expressed opinion.

The weak always criticize the strong. Those with less criticise those with more. The unimportant always criticize the unimportant.

You probably can’t imagine how little americans think about you or care what you think.

Because you are irrelevant to them. Becaus your opinion is irrelevant to them. And because they would largely attribute your opinion to weakness, relative poverty, or relative ignorance and unimportance
>>
>I don't believe in seeing relationships as a balance of power
>goes on to defend a meaningless power play

What the fuck is Mutti's pool cleaner talking about?
>>
>>127580050
Compelling argumentation
>>
File: 1480981400465.jpg (36KB, 377x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480981400465.jpg
36KB, 377x480px
>>127579927

>Being an American
> Being Embarassed

Pick one.
>>
>>127579927
Read it fucking idiot. He says Trump, Erdoğan and Putin are realist politicians. French faggot doesnt understand what is balance of power he says something totally different.

He is right. Realism is what Machiavelli wrote ie. the strong can do what ever he wants, the weak can do what he should do. Putin and Erdoğan are exacly this kind of politicians, Trump has showed this kind of signs, too.
>>
>>127580351
>wrote all this because he doesn't care
You actually seem kind of annoyed
>>
File: 1495898179143.png (483KB, 557x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495898179143.png
483KB, 557x562px
>>127579927
>Implying he ha any real power over his overseer, the USA, who really pulls the strings for NATO
>>
>>127579927
I'm French living here, and Macron is the embarrassment. He's absolutely pathetic in thinking his rhetoric means anything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.