[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remove Kebab?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: th (6).jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (6).jpg
8KB, 300x300px
I believe that the Balkan nations,including Romania, should go on a rampage purging the Balkans of Muslims, Albanian, and Turks. What do you think?
>>
>>127579831
Agreed
>>
>>127579831
Sounds good to me
>>
>>127579831
Balkanniggers should kill themselves afterwards desu because they are no better than muslims themselves. They are the apes of Europe.
>>
>>127582695
this
still we can use them as cannon fodder
>>
>>127579831
You just want an excuse to bomb us again?

>>127582695
Did you just say a racism? Do you want to go to jail cuck?
>>
Croatia should annex whole balkans
>>
Hahahaha.

Try, you lil slavic shits.
>>
>>127579831
You have no means of waging war. Your nations are anemic and weak.
>>
>>127579831

A war is inevitable if they keep their shit going, loads of them join isis, they are becoming extremists for some reason, there are isis camps all over the place, and saudis are giving them money, Also in sandzak there are shitloads of turkish flags. Albanians (still) invading south Serbia...

They used to be pretty chill tho, they ate bacon and drank beer. But I don't know what's happening, war will probably happen (for real) if they don't chill out a bit. Maybe it's because of poverty maybe something else. Either way Serbs will have to go to war.. again.
>>
>>127579831
Balkans are all Turkish rapebabies, we'd have to kill them all except the Slovenians, as the Ottomans never conquered them.
>>
>>127582695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANdwdgCwIgI
>>
>>127579831
This.
Eastern Europe should go feral and wipe out all muslims, then invade turkey and reinstate the holy roman empire in Constantinople.

The crusades can proceed from there, employing recruits from every part of western civilisation.
Meanwhile, invasion to reclaim europe goes into Germany, France, England, Sweden, Belgium and the others.

Europe is purged of all shitskins.
Within 10 years, arabia and africa are empty.
They are decontaminated and irrigated, become the farmlands of the world within 20 years.

Mankind expands to the stars, a monument to Vlad Tepes is built on the moon, so large it is visible from earth.
>>
>>127585600
No. NATO states support terrorism and secessionism. What happened here is more the West's fault than anyone else.
Better plan: We funnel the refugees by the hundreds of thousands into Western Europe and wait for Russia to kill you all.
>>
>>127579831

are you 14?
>>
>>127583236
Romania is not even slavic you dumb fuck
>>
>>127585834
Spain did its part of kicking out the muslims long ago - it also cleaned out all the jews.
The previous crusades were almost entirely from western Europe - France, England, Italy, Germany.

The zionists started in russia, they caused all this.
If you want to play divide and conquer like a kike, I say Russia goes to the gallows first. Followed by Poland, the jew homeland and instigator of ww2.
Then Romania and Hungary for habouring gypsies.

Since the eastern countries were voluntarily occupied by jew communist Russia for so long, it was probably long enough to permanently brainwash the population - so we might as well nuke everything east of Switzerland.
>>
File: file.png (207KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
207KB, 350x400px
>>127579831
Remove the yoke, let santiago free.

Stop tolerating moros. NOW.
>>
>>127579831
Why should we do your fucking job? There's cool close to none Muslims who want to come here
>>
Don't you know Serbia already tried that, but Clinton bombed them into submission?

I think Bosnians have somewhat improved since then, Albanian muslims and Kosovars are however still filth. In a few decades Turkey will be trying in conjunction with the Albanians and Kosovars to create a new "greater Albanian" state encompassing Serbia and Fyrom/Macedonia. When this happens, you can bet your ass Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria and Croatia will collectively lose their shit, and we will have another Balkan War no. 3 "electric boogaloo "
>>
>>127586016

How do you say yes in romanian?
>>
>>127588647

da
>>
>>127579831
My uncle said it best, we just need those B52 bombers to unload napalm allover and then take bulldozers and just shove everything into the sea. Then we move in some civilized, cultured people in their place, maybe some Italians.
>>
File: australia.jpg (866KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
866KB, 1280x1024px
>>127588647
How do you say yes in Australian? You're such a cuck you don't even have your own language.
>>
>>127588288
Kek

Greater Albania will literally never happen, even confirmed by the population of Albania itself, but it's very entertaining to watch Greeks and Serbs lose sleep over it
>>
>>127588288
Finally some use for our military budget.
>>
File: download (1).png (53KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
53KB, 454x453px
>>127582695

>leaf
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.