[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerifats need to Explain this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Cuck_McGoy.jpg (118KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck_McGoy.jpg
118KB, 720x504px
>Russian President Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to world security than the Islamic State group, US senator John McCain has told the ABC.
You have exactly 10 seconds to explain this deepstate cuckoldry right now!
>inb4 muh ebil russia
Why haven't you lynched this loser yer?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/putin-a-bigger-threat-than-islamic-state-mccain-says/8570158
>>
EU flag
nigel was right after all
>>
>>127579298
Jews control the deep state, Jews control the courts, Jews steal the elections, and McCain is their willing servant.

Now you have ten seconds to explain your flag, yurocuck.
>>
>>127579298
Watch as republicucks launch a ground invasion of Syria, toppling the Assad regime and securing the existence of brown jihadists and the beheadings of Christian children.
Watch as clapistani mouth breathers call any1 opposing the intervention a shill.
>>
Europe!!
>>
>>127579611
work PC has intranet node exit in Frankfurt, amerifat
>>127579494
top goy
>>
>>127579727
yurop fug yeah
>>127579646
refugees welcome, right?
>>127579611
adressing the first part, so now what? Will the (((deep state))) finally cuck trump? Are we gonna witness 5d circumcision?
>>
>>127579298
>Why haven't you lynched this loser yer?
If we start lynching, there will be no going back since we'd have to go after everybody

absolute last resort
>>
>>127579939
Well after the attack on Syria it sure seemed so, then he sacked Comey and now the (((Russia conspiracy))) is suddenly alive again and harder than ever. It appears that our boy is still fighting them.

Mainstream outlets are now calling for Kushner to be fired so I guess Trump should keep him on. Always do the opposite of what (((they))) say. Of course they could be saying that to get Trump to keep him on.

Like you said, 5D circumcision.
>>
The Jews fear the Slav
Slav hate is a psyop by Rabbi to cuckold us
>>
>>127579939
Oh in addition, I've been calling for McCain to be tried for treason by a jury of his peers, convicted, and hanged by the neck until he is dead from the steps of the Capitol building in front of a crowd on the National Mall.
>>
>>127579298
Just let us leave!
Pleeeeease...
promise you won't have to pay for the wall into your direction
>>
>>127579298
John McCain was born in the 1940s. He spent nearly his entire life seeing Russia as the ultimate enemy. It's very hard to let that go.
>>
File: 123123123123.jpg (57KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
123123123123.jpg
57KB, 1024x572px
>>127579298
>>
>>127579298
>not knowing that the political elite has zero concern regarding your safety
>the only thing of concern is cash and potential cash
>>
>>127579298
He's trying to excuse his organisational funding, support, and sponsoring, of evil intergovernmental Isis...
>zyklon F*

F.
=
F
A
I
L
U
R
E
>>
John McCain's political strategy is, and always has been to make protesting remarks that makes him look good to liberal leaning people, while never voting against his party so he keeps the support of the conservatives.
>>
>>127579298
The result of about a 100 years of Zionist subversion in our society(especially in America churches it's why the Bible belt is so rabidly Zionist) and government.
Book related a must read for every /pol/ack.
Men like McCain are a symptom
http://www.againstourbetterjudgment.com
>>
He's a product of Vietnam era. He has been in politics so long he remembers USSR. The US always puts down strong man, like Saddam Hussein look how that went. He is a dinosuar , he is wrong. US backs Saudis, why? IDK
>>
>>127581410
>US backs Saudis, why? IDK
It's quite the tale anon.
Ryan Dawson has gone extensively over it in his various works.
"Empire unmasked" being the most compressive.
But the extreme tldr is they play a role in spreading Wahhabist Islam as to provide shit loads of useful idiots willing to be manipulated into waging proxy warfare.
Israeligovernment plays a huge role in this as well.
>>
>>127581410
You must not know how powers held when you're that old and in position.
>Inexperienced tards.
>>
>>127579939
I'm sure as hell we are going to wall off and block the rapefugees.
Open up for enrichment goy
>>
nice redpill thread, thanks burgerbros.
>>127582068
>>127580709
same country different flag is what I see in your case, tatars.
>>
>>127581832
>>127581410
fugg, under obongo there was a broad consensus on the arms embargo for SA, now that (((kushner))) got his dirty hands on the president's prised daughter he will subvert everything
>>
>1878
Western Europe: We can't let Bulgaria have TWO MORETA, they will let the Russians through and that means they'll have access to the Mediterranean
>1945-90
OH MY GOD EVERYBODY IS A RUSSIAN SPY HALP
>2016/7
RUSSIANS HACKED OUR ELECTIONS
RUSSIA IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN AN ISLAMIC TERORIST GROUP
fucking hell you're hilarious
>>
>>127582972
what about tri moreta hm? can you build a wall south of a tri moreta border?
>>
>>127584519
You give tri moreta right now and we might consider it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.