[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worlds Most "Beautiful" Woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I really want to understand this, what is this obvious lying and virtue signaling a symptom of?
Sure its great that this woman is comfortable with the way she looks but why does it rise to the top of social media and discussion about society and ideals? Doesn't it seem odd that we try to hold up two different conflicting standards of beauty at the same time, even when one is clearly defective?

Is it a good or bad thing to make obvious lies to make people feel better when their situation is dire? Is it anything more than just "feeling like a good person" or does it actually make you a better person?

https://www.kikebook.com/allure/videos/10154603367408607/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
>>
>>127577638
That's how your average woman looks without makeup.
>>
>>127577638
who is this semon demon?
>>
>>127577758
kek

This one has makeup, though. It must be hiding a demon.
>>
>>127577758

/Thread
>>
you having a problem with it is a symptom of autism

"b-b-b-but d-d-d-dat doesnt fit in that category!! ITS WRONG!!!!!!!!! REEEEEE!!!"

yeah everyone knows, they're just being nice

just like when autists flip their shit over calling a tranny she, yes everyone knows they have XY chromosomes they're just being polite to them
>>
>>127577638
She's hot..
is that link safe sauce?
>>
>>127577814
A spic named Lizzie Hernandez. Shilled by some women's magazine whose parent company of the publisher is Jewish.
>>
>>127577638
Just more egalitarianist bullshit from a weak civilization that's never had its cities bombed. We're on the decline.
>>
>>127577638
The Likes are the problem.
See how shit plebbit is? It's because it has a score/like/karma system that people whore out to feel gud.
Likes in facebook make plebs with sad life feel gud.
Instagram recently declared worst app to cause depression in teenagers, for the same fucking like/share/comment reasons, because retards can't do anything tangible for once.
>>
>>127577962
Yeah but what are the consequences of doing this over and over and over again and applying the logic to everything. Eventually were gunna end up in 1984
>>
>>127578049
>Hernandez
Velazquez*

>>127578105
>Kikebook is the problem
ftfy
>>
>>127577638
She really is a sweet girl, and you can tell she'd be 10/10 latina if it weren't for her disease. I watch her vlogs and kind of in love with her. Would marry.
>>
>>127577962
Can't we just accept shes ugly and encourage her confidence instead of blatantly lying and saying she looks good
>>
she would be quite attractive if she wasn't so unattractive
>>
>>127577962
>yeah everyone knows, they're just being nice
No. These people aren't nice, not in a million miles.
They're just being hypocrites for internet feel-good points.
>>
>>127578223
>She really is a sweet girl
That's because she's 0/10 in looks. You bet she'd be spoiled as any other woman if she could ride the cock carousel since puberty.
>>
>>127577814
>>127578008
>>127578223
>>127578312

check'em
>>
>>127577962
> Knowing right from wrong, and being honest about it is autism.
>>
>>127577962
>they're just being nice
They're making themselves feel good, not the person they're talking about. Imagine you got into an accident and lost an eye, half your nose and an entire lip. Reconstructive surgery went as expected, but you are left with a massive scar running across your entire face, exposing half your teeth where your upper lip suddenly ends.
Now a bunch of ladies who definitely are not going to fuck you show up and tell you you're beautiful and brave and how good you look.
I don't know about you, but I'd want to smear the walls with those disingenuous little cunts for condescending to speak to me that way. You might take it differently though I don't know.
>>127578105
Gas the likes, thumbs-war now
>>
>>127577638
Stop being an autist, it's just a noble lie. Some are good at it, some clearly go OTT and stick out like a sore thumb when they give it a shot. Who cares in the end, it certainly means nothing politically.
>>
File: 12771750153431 (1).jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
12771750153431 (1).jpg
39KB, 472x645px
>>127578905
>They're making themselves feel good

No. She's a genuine example of inner beauty. I would ravage her tiny tight virgin pussy with my cock, which is thicker than her legs, and ask her to marry me after.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.