[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Bill Maher?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

>>
>>127576935
He supports western depopulation. He said he supports "anything that gets the freeway moving".
>>
>>127577134
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/bill-maher-planet-too-crowded-and-we-need-promote-death
>>
>>127576935
Wanker
>>
>>127576935
Cock sucking jew
>>
>>127576935
He's a jude
>>
Best of late night show hosts
>>
File: 1493068185705.jpg (61KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1493068185705.jpg
61KB, 460x460px
>>127577134
No, he's a kike liberal who supports white depopulation.

He complains about the freeway, but has nothing to say about our extreme immigration policies and open borders.
>>
>>127576935
One of the biggest cunts on television.
I don't care if he slags Islam. Partisan hack, sell-out comedian with a truly repulsive sneering disdain for anything outside his bubble, not to mention the blatant hypocrisy on policy for Israel.
>>
The world would be a better place if he had a fatal heart attack
>>
>>127577386
I said he supports western depopulation. I mean that he supports the depopulation of westerners (whites)
>>
>>127576935
One of the moderate leftists, and that's not much, he fully is Obama's cock holster. I like it when the Hitch rosted him and his dumb crowd over the low hanging fruit that is Bush humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
>>
huge faggot
>>
>>127577395
Doesn't that apply to every right wing entertainer or talk show host as well?
>>
>>127576935
Hypocritical.

The shit he pulled on Milo after the kinda crap he was condemning the Trump campaign doing was literally a "do as I say, not as I do" moment
>>
File: APPART3.jpg (95KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
APPART3.jpg
95KB, 900x606px
>>127576935
Zionist or crypto-zionist or crypto-Neocon
Proof , when confronted to Scheuer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
>>
Disgusting Zionist , member of the synagogue of Satan.
>>
Pedophile.
>>
>>127576935

Before /pol/: based
After /pol/: standard gaytheist kike
>>
>>127577499
Definitely, especially when it comes to sucking Israels cock. Evangelicals have factored in Christs second coming with Israel remaining, I have absolutely no clue how this was sold, as Jews aren't even supposed to return to the promised land until the Messiah comes to deliver them from Exile. Israel hilariously enough is an illegal state by the Jews cultural claims to the land.

>>127577476
I'm all over the place with Chris Hitch, on one hand his actual politics and incredible support of the Iraq invasion I completely reject, and I find his new-atheism tiring and more like the same intellectual sulk different era than anything revolutionary. But on the other, he is a very good writer and has these brilliant moments like that and the time he had the moral virtue enough to admit he was wrong about water-torture, in that it was torture, after he willfully submitted to being water-tortured.
>>
>>127576935
His best work was in
> Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death
>>
>>127576935
Filthy kike. Look at the nose on that heeb.
>>
>>127576935

Like 90% of liberals I had some respect for their opinions, he lost my respect after ranting against Trump.
>>
>>127578410
I'm alright with the standard Trump stock jokes, small hands muh raycist muh drumpf muh scoops.
It's when they start unironically trying the weave the Russian puppet angle I dismiss them entirely. Not only have I yet to see any hard evidence, I still don't even understand who they mean by Russia, or even what the fuck they mean by 'hacking'. /pol/ hacked podesta's twitter for an afternoon for a giggle.
>>
>>127578239
I'm exactly on the same page with him, He and Peter kind of completed themselves if there was something that Chris said that i didn't like Peter, being a total contrarian, managed to argue it better, nowadays Peter is (d)evolving into the Louise Mensch of marijuana.
>>
>>127578748
Peter is the only man still fighting the war on drugs it seems, and it's given him tunnel-vision wherein most social ills are symptoms of substance abuse.
I take both, they really do strike a perfect balance between them.
>>
>>127576935
Bill Maher proclaimed that if he was black he would have gone out and rioted because of Zimmerman.

he is a complete shitbag
>>
He is based, red pilled and sees 10 steps ahead of everyone else.
>>
>>127577386
>but has nothing to say about our extreme immigration policies and open borders.
He is literally one of the few liberals based on immigration and Islam
>>
>>127576935

I'll take any liberal these days who's still willing to shit on Islam.
>>
>>127580503
That's because you are from Germany. The left will always allow bad ideas to enter into the west. I say all liberals are cancer.
>>
>>127580418
Just Islam, he has no stance on immigration beyond IF THEY WANT IT LET THEM IN. Especially after he became the biggest butt-blasted boob after the election made the last two years of sneering and condescending smugness incredibly cringeworthy in hindsight.

Seriously, watch a rerun of libs running their mouths just before the election. There is an entirely new layer of meta-humor to everything.
>>
>>127577134
What a selfish cunt. What makes him think he won't be chosen for depopulation?
>>
File: IMG_1436.jpg (107KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1436.jpg
107KB, 820x1024px
>>127576935
Godless kike. Hates muslims though.
>>
>>127581096
Because he is chosen.
Wink wink.
Though really it's because Misanthropy is very popular to the virtue signalling crowd.
>>
>>127576935
BASED AF. He's not afraid to call out that orange neocon kike puppet. Everybody else is cowering like sheeple.
>>
>>127576935
Smart enough to annoy Conservatives with his smugly, overly-assured, condescending arguments, but not have the conservatives realise pissing them off is his goal and they're falling for it.
>>
>>127577266

Nobody says wanker in Lebanon, you cheeky monarchist cunt.

Funny, innit bruh?
>>
>>
>>127576935
This pretty much explains my feels for him
>>
I'm ashamed to admit that I used to listen to him back a long time ago.

I recently saw a snippet of an episode on HBO and I couldn't stand the amount of dog-piling him and his lackey guests do on anything remotely center-right, fuck they make some of the worst SJWs here in Toronto look like scholars. His literal only agreeable view is on Islam but even then he supports the things that allow Islam to poison Western ideology.
Also despite the left's view of this guy as some kinda progressive Socrates he's literally a fucking comedian with a bachelors in History and English from Cornell, he has no merit to be considered smarter than someone like Ann Coulter who came from that exact school but also is a fucking lawyer and even started a newspaper when she was an undergrad. The man is a fucking joke.
>>
>>127581321
He'll keep entertaining the coastal crowd, and keep alienating the White Blue Collar worker away.
Jokes on him,
His audience won't get any bigger, only a greater share of an increasingly rotten pie.
Hence why late night has become so popular, Dems are so disillusioned they've turned to comedians to explain and lead better than their politicians.
>>
>>127576935
Funny 3/10
Consistent 4/10
Good Looking 7/10
Asshole 8/10
AssKisser 4/10
Thinks Islam is bullshit +
>>
One of the only things I like about him is that he is anti- islam and occasionally funny. Other than that he is a fake news cunt. Fuck him.
>>
File: david.jpg (6KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
6KB, 300x187px
omg i hate political correctness you guys i even have a show about it look at my edgy humour

>donald trump is the most anti-PC candidate ever

omg why can't he be more PRESIDENTIAL
>>
>muh anti-islam
Holy shit, it doesn't make you based, only sensible.
Stop throwing out your standards when it comes to libs.
>>
>>127576935
Was funny, but since Trump's election he's literally turned into a psychotic and obsessive idiot, like a pothead stuck into a bad trip. Sad !
>>
>>127582187
>Trump's election he's literally turned into a psychotic and obsessive idiot
He was the same with Bush as well desu although Bush mostly deserved it while Trump is 20% legit criticism and 80% tabloid bullshit.
>>
>>127582187
I swear to God that Trump's policy has turned every single hollywood liberal into an obsessive hate filled beta, shows their true colours at least, props to the President
>>
>>127576935
He's got one thing right, his stance on Muslims... other than that he's a leftwing faggot.
>>
>>127582408
Just ignore it, keep in mind whenever you see a actor get on their soapbox to preach against orange Hitler, remember that they are only insulting a caricature. They are so deluded they think the only reason Clinton lost was because she was a woman, or Russians. They are insulated, drugged up and divorced overgrown children, and if they had any sense they would avoid political discussions.
>>
>>127581751
The only reason he attacks Islam is so he can justifiably attack Christians. He despises "redneck Southern Bible thumpers" more than Muslims, trust me.
>>
>>127582379
And the lawsuit he won against Trump made him a bit too bold I think.

>>127582408
Indeed. Watching this old liberal beast die down under its own weight is painful. Can't wait till we change paradigm.
>>
>>127582740
So do I. Fuck those faggots
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
15KB, 640x480px
>>127583296
>>
>>127576935
He should be first in line for the oven.
>>
He's fucked Ann Coulter, so obviously there's something seriously wrong with him, mentally.
>>
>>127582771
Which lawsuit was that?
>>
>>127577310
Hes an Irish immigrant I believe, not jewish at all. Hes actually pretty redpilled on some topics, and trump is retarded so who cares what he says about trump.
>>
>>127577386
He was raised roman catholic by his dads irish side, but his mom is a juden but wassnt aware.
>>
>>127581642
Kek
>>
>>127583481
Is this actually true? Or just an old joke?
That must have been the ugliest hate sex even done on the planet earth.

>>127584784
Even paddies don't deserve this kind of slander, even in b8
Fuck off.
>>
fake intellectual
>>
>>127585630
All intellectuals are to some degree fake.
>>
>>127576935
Praises israel. Is libertarian.
>>
>>127576935

completely unbased jew, sniveling pathetic, and not as smart as he thinks he is. just smart enough to make retards chuckle. uses his comedy as a way to hide how much of a retard he is
>>
>>127576935

>Thinks he's smarter than everyone because atheist
>Uses straw man arguments and sarcasm to belittle anything right wing in poor attempts at comedy
>Literally famous for being an edgelord
>Believes his hippy generation was righteous and heroic savior of morality
>Level of smugness over 9000
>Wants to bring 3rd worlders into the west to stuff the ballots

This cocksucker is the male archetype of the anti-white smug liberal.

He is the male Rachel Maddow.
>>
File: 1466968368136.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1466968368136.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Comedian has political gravitas in murica.
He's no intellectual. You cant expect him to be good. It is was it is. Smug and all.
>>
>>127576935
Smug straw-man peddling twat. Probably fun to be around though, even for a lefty.
>>
>>127581256
>Because supporting leftism is a good way to bring about your anti-Jewish Ragnarok..

Are you seriously this dumb?

Low IQ sub humans like you deserve the ovens
>>
File: 1495383392387.png (206KB, 1233x957px) Image search: [Google]
1495383392387.png
206KB, 1233x957px
>>127587634
>>
evil bigot
he must be stopped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYMIj5ZuT-k
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.